SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not sure what he is saying here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From my boi
"
I STAND STRONG ON THE LEGAL DESK OF AN ATTORNEY TO APPRECIATE YOUR DEMANDS,BUT WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT SOME OF YOUR DEMAND ARE PERSONALLY RIGHT TO YOU BUT NOT WITHIN THE RIGHT OF A CLIENT.

BUT AS YOUR ATTORNEY I MUST STAND ON THE SAME LEGAL DESK TO APPRECIATE YOUR DESIRES EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT WEARING A LEAGAL JACKET, PLEASE I AM HERE TO SERVE YOU AS YOUR ATTORNEY BUT WILL ACCEPT ANY ATTITUDE THAT MAY MEAN TO QUERY IN ANY SLIGHTEST FORM MY HARD ACHIEVED INTEGRITY AND IMAGE IN THE LAGAL PROFESSION AS TO DISCHARGE OF MY LEGAL DUTIES

PLEASE I AM NOT HERE TO BEG YOU TO WORK FOR YOU BUT MY INTEREST IS TO DILIGENTLY DISCHARGE MY LEGAL DUTY OF ATTORNEY TO THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF ASSIGNMENT TO THE HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION OF MY CLIENT

IT IS NOW ON YOUR DECISION LIKE IF TO ACQUIRE THE POWER OF ATTONEY AND THE BACK UP AFFIDEVIT OF OATH AND TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE PROMPTLY

HERE IS THE INVOICE /RECEIPT YOU REQUESTED ,AS I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU MY CHAMBER OPERATIONAL LICENCE.
SO YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND REQUIRED FEE TO PROCURE YOUR P of A. and A of O.
REGARDS
BARR. LAWRENCE LACHA."

Is he saying he will do as I asked, or is he telling me to stop messing him about?
I'm lost.
I have only asked him for three documants.
1) License to practice
2) Copy of Company incorporation and tax details
3) Detailed invoice for work to be completed.

He has supplied a scan of 1 (really trashy) and a receipt book scan for an invoice.
I take it the above means he will not send item 2?

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SEND THE REQUIRED FEE PROMPTLY

Quote:
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND REQUIRED FEE

These bits were clear enough but

Quote:
Copy of Company incorporation and tax details

He has never heard of this so will just ignore.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...MY INTEREST IS TO DILIGENTLY DISCHARGE MY LEGAL DUTY OF ATTORNEY TO THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF ASSIGNMENT TO THE HAPPINESS AND SATISFACTION OF MY CLIENT...

Are you, the client happy and satisfied? This lad is keen on throwing around big words in the hope that victims will be intimidated into complying. Instead he comes across as a bit of a prat.

Quote:
...PLEASE I AM NOT HERE TO BEG YOU...

I believe that's an invitation. Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as I understand it, after numerous re-reads

He understands why you're asking for certain things from a personal standpoint but he has no legal obligation to supply all you ask for

he knows what he's doing as he's a well respected lawyer and wants to fulfill his duties

if you want to proceed send money

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to know why he is stood on his desk. Can his chambers not afford chairs?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Sunshine said, plus this:

Quote:
BUT AS YOUR ATTORNEY I MUST STAND ON THE SAME LEGAL DESK TO APPRECIATE YOUR DESIRES EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT WEARING A LEAGAL JACKET

So he normally doesn't stand on desks that aren't properly dressed... Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I AM HERE TO SERVE YOU AS YOUR ATTORNEY BUT WILL ACCEPT ANY ATTITUDE THAT MAY MEAN TO QUERY IN ANY SLIGHTEST FORM MY HARD ACHIEVED INTEGRITY AND IMAGE IN THE LAGAL PROFESSION AS TO DISCHARGE OF MY LEGAL DUTIES

PLEASE I AM NOT HERE TO BEG YOU TO WORK FOR YOU

Roughly translates as "I'm happy to work for you, but if you want me to produce any more documents for free then you can get lost."

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try one more time, then it looks like I shall have to just 'send' him the money...

By Moneygram of course..

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say fire the lawyer and ask for a new one Smile
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Yes, firing the lawyer is always fun.

To back up your case, you can point out all the mis-spellings in the lawyer's letter. LEGAL should be spelt LEAGAL, for example, and not LAGAL, "'i' before 'e' except after' 'c", so should be ACHEIVED, not ACHIEVED, and so on....

Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic