SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help me come up with the worst television show possible

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Which genre?

comedy - animated
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
comedy - sitcom
47%
 47%  [ 17 ]
drama - medical (think E.R.)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
drama - fantasy (think LOST)
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
drama - political (think West Wing)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
drama - action (think 24)
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
drama - crime (think CSI, Criminal Minds, Law&Order)
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 36

JeffQuiggli0
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad I'm currently baiting is going to write a script for me, for the second episode of a network television show, because I apparently manage a large writer's guild. So, if you can, help me dream up the most insanely stupid television show. It needs absurd characters or it needs to be so over the top it's bizarre. Ideally, it should also have an incredibly complicated backstory that he will need to read through several times to connect together. It should be ripe for confusion so I can slap him for characters saying the wrong thing.
I'd like to start with a vote for the genre, then we can hone in. Put your ideas below!

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote comedy, then we can really get an idea of the average lads sense of humour! He should write all of the jokes/puns

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd go political for complexity but I think you should choose something that will catch the Lad's excitement and a CSI type format would be good where you could torment the Lad over technicalities.

Storylines like the homicidal gerbil that caught rabies and went on a killing spree and get him to work out a plot where they hunt and track it down based on paw prints and DNA from its spit. Include its breeding habits too by maybe using a dummy to lue it into a trap.

This suggestion is copywright in case CSI want to take it up. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disney has begun developing it's latest animated television series and needs all kinds of new and crazy cartoon characters from the most imaginative writer in your guild. Smile

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say crime, because he has to follow complex characters that are totally alien to him - unlike fantasy or comedy, where he can do what he wants.

How about an episode where the criminal is traced from an email. He thinks he is anonymous, but using all these great tracing technologies, which you assure the lad are really real, but are as far from reality as we can make them, he is tracked down and apprehended. Not only do we get to screw him around and slap him to death for getting the characters all wrong, we also de-educate him on safe scamming techiques.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Breech Birth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitcom definitely. Some of the worst programming on-air falls under that category. The tricky part is the central premise. How about redneck guy/coloured paraplegic woman roomies jonesing after same bi-curious woman. Add a talking dog and lecherous landlord and hilarity ensues.
Tainted_Mariner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for comedy sitcom. After seeing the'Dead Parrot sketch' on the main site, it doesn't get much better than that.
Good luck..! Very Happy
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drag queen detective squad

'Buddy you're arrested for snatching that purse, and Honey...you should go to jail for carrying that bag while wearing those shoes...tsk...tsk...tsk.'

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reality TV....The new post divorce spinoff series of Jon and Kate Make 8, called Jon and 8 Kill Kate.

The real reason for the divorce was Kate having an affair with Matt, the father in that other reality series called Little People, Big World.

Jon and the twins, who are now 10 and well above the age of reason conspire to kill Kate since she's trying to cut off their television royalties. It has to look like an accident, but everything they try always backfires.

Matt's wife wants Kate dead too and has her own clever and uniqe ideas about the way she oughta be disposed of.

BTW, I never liked her controlling and bossy behavior towards Jon and the kids in the show, so if your lad wanted to write me into the script, I'd be willing to help all of 'em get rid of her Twisted Evil

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i didn't understand your poll - only 'lost' is a really bad show.
just get them to script a sequel/prequel for that.

no wait, you don't want something better than the original - i'll keep thinking...

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crime, crime, crime - can we get him on the subject of 419 and having to give a moral message about how stealing is wrong and all scammers are evil?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clancy and Buttercup.

Due to an administrative error at headquarters tough New York cop Clancy is allocated Buttercup, a Jersey Shorthorn Cow, as his new partner.

Action!
Adventure!
Romance!

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sitcom set in post-apocalyptic Nigeria where the internet no longer exists.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
spot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about an original comedy sketch.

You could start by describing the opening scene. and see where the Lad goes with it from then.

Maybe start with something like this :-

Quote:

A man walks into a pet shop to register a complaint about a parrot he has just purchased. The parrot is dead.

The shopkeeper is preparing to close the pet shop for lunch.

Despite being told that the bird is deceased and that it had been nailed to its perch, the shopkeeper insists that it is "pining for the fjords" or simply "stunned"

Wink

TheAntiWack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How bout mixed genres? I agree with Comedy and Crime, because hes a criminal and a joke lol ^-^ Go for it dude best of luck

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to see a Lad continue this story (originally from At Last The 1948 Show):

Quote:
Winsome state-registered nurse Otto von Nail Scissors, whilst on a midget-spotting holiday in Sardinia, meets the sinister stoat-heiress Andromeda Manby Fluteswallower posing as a dilettante Archbishop and Y.W.C.A. Butterfly champion.
Otto’s swarthy cousin bread pudding farmer Milton Stagbottler and his wife Air Marshall Sir Abdul Buglepellet nee Reg Pubes the international piano wrestler and one time personal pig sticker to Donald Peers, are lured into the all-night goat wash and Electric Turkish Bath in the Edgeware Road where Grummitt, Strimbongler, Rawicz and Landauer, and the full west-end cast of the Desert Song are lying in wait for them
disguised as a/ typewriter.
Meanwhile in a Chilean slaughterhouse half way up the Eiffel Tower...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think drama, but it the star should be a goat, a goat with psychic abilities, able to read minds and create force fields, breathe fire. Stuff like that.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Forrest Gump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

r2d2 wrote:
i didn't understand your poll - only 'lost' is a really bad show.
just get them to script a sequel/prequel for that.

no wait, you don't want something better than the original - i'll keep thinking...

I think he was just giving examples of each genre.

Reality TV sucks so go with that. They did a Bachelorette in Brazil once where the big surprise at the end was the Bachlelorette was a guy. Very sick and disturbing.
JeffQuiggli0
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I decided to let him get a small choice in genre, he gets to choose comedy or drama (which one he's best at). If it's drama, I'll give him a plot and he has to work out all the action and dialog. If it's comedy, I'll give him either a plot for a sitcom or a sketch for him to fill in. This should be fun.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I have a plot he could use!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/onyemaemmanuel

Quote:
Jones enjoy golf playing, hoping to be a professional golfer like Tiger Woods. Professional golfers play in golf field, ours play at home. No fucking son of a bitch will accept correction. The pride of what is yet to be is a destroyer.
It is traumatic to live with nutty breed of human, all in the name of family-hood. The traumatic experience of Ray over being alienated in the family of five (5) and his emotional disgust over his parents good moral negligence.
His erratic brother Jones gave him a blood bath, living his life-less body after which he was in oblivious state. Ray is cast away and also an object of mimic.
Hilda gave Ray a taste of love life which has been missing for years. Cassandra my sister is no different from my mum Vera.
Jones finally golfed out daddy;s ''Kenny'' breath, as he was left to his pool of blood. Jones life turn sour of no savvy as he committed suicide. Those that bury mines indiscriminately will one day fall victim to mine explosion.

It can't miss! Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crime.. The lads arent smart. Let him be ridiculous.

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

White House, a script about how he thinks a black part Kenyan president would act and make decisions, throw in a visit to Ojiwa Shrine etc
witchcraft on the White House lawn, goats in the Oval Office

Or a remake of Soap, the closest series I've ever seen to real life

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, if you want something complicated to confuse the lad why not a soap opera like days of our lives, coronotion st etc. Most soap operas are slow as with their plots, but if you ever have been sucked into one, all of the characters have been divorced, married etc to each other - great for confusing the lad. If you got your scriptwriting lad to speed up the plot tenfold, you'd be laughing.

Sketch comedy would be good too, but i reckon for this one the eater community should nominate the sketch theme. Nominated themes should be as absurd as possible, similar but not the same as the scenes we all now and love i.e. lion slapping dance instead of the fish slapping dance.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic