SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ophelia Dikki said

Quote:
he needs some erotic material from his wonderful Nataliya to get him going.

Is he starting a one man sperm bank? When they check his DNA will they find the 'baiter gene' is mutating?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have narrowed it down - I think - deffo mutating.

C C G T A T A T A T A T A G C T A T (G U R U) A C G G C T A T A G C C G T A T A

Quote:
A GURU virus is a virus that has RGNA (ribongurunessclaeic acid) as its genetic material. This nucleic acid is usually single-stranded OZ/RNA (ssRNA) but may be ...blah blah blah....dropbear....snags on barbie......root rat....mappa tassie......grundies......crack a fat.........and ect

Wink Laughing

Editted - to show further findings - deffo delusional.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety, now your just showing off Wink Laughing

The vlad pet has not replied since my last email so I thought I would cheer her up with a very incoherent mail.

Too many drugs, they have me seeing stars
Quote:
Hilo Natalialiya

So many drugs they have me seeing stars, I feel like agent 89 or Le Fae and cant concentrate, oh look, something sparkling, isn't that beautiful, I am sorry that I am making so much sense and dont mean to like cathartic so much but I cant help it, the drugs, doctors giving more drugs.

Please my dareling, write me a poem like a keep asking so i know you lobe me, i know so far you just coping from somebody else, please wryte me one yourself.

I also need a photo for my bedside so I cam see your tilting smile it will deffo help me to recoooperate

sent katie to bank to send money $500 dollars, she there now doing me. she sending more tomorrow

need to go, must sleep, wierd thoughts so loving, i love mmy beautiful princess all so much and want so much to hold you and kiss you, soon we will and I will be so happy,sparkly happy, twirly happy croc happy doctor coming with more drugs, you have to stop reading while he gives me more.

Ok, back now, usually kick in very fast, head spiiining
ilusvmmsbpfe&ek&hl&ss&s

Editing with a reply from the pet

Vlad Pet Nataliya sends another Stolen poem

Quote:
Hello my love SweetCakes!!!
How are you? How do you helth?
I very much to worry for you.
You are not present together with me, but I so would like to feel a touch
Your hands on mine face.

I very much want, that ironed my hair, touched my hair,
Caressed my body, kissed my lips.
I very much would want, that we were with you together, my love!!!
You would like this?
I think, that my dreams will be carried out only at our meeting with you, my love.

What do you think in this occasion?
I always think of our forthcoming meeting with you, my love.
I sometimes so would like you to embrace, kiss, touch your breast, to care of you.
But you are not present together with me, and I so this would like!!!
I think that have found such person who is necessary to me.
Which me will always understand, think of me.

And this person - you!!!
I am grateful to destiny, that I have met you, my love!!!
I asked always by a question when our meeting with you will be a reality
I to write to you a small poem about us with you.

Favourite if the Sun suddenly will cease to shine - you will warm me
Better him. If suddenly stars will hide for the Moon - you will manage to present
To me such romanticism which also did not dream them. If the Seas will spread and

- we shall come up oceans, because we TOGETHER. If on the Earth does not remain
Drops of water - we shall get drunk Love Each other. Believe to me, Favourite,
Only with you Stars and Oceans smile to us the Sun. And while we
Together, no elements will separate us. Because we with you - most
Strong elements from all elements. I Love You! And for this reason I Love
All around - I see the Life, I feel her Warmly and Happiness. My sun,
My gentle, I Love You! « I love you not for the one who you, and for the one who
I, when I with you ».
What can I make, that it has not ended?

To me sometimes at night dream your kisses, both your passionate and strong embraces,
But when I wake up you was not present together with me.
To me it becomes very sad!!!
I so wish to be with you, my love!!!
You would like this, my charm?

And now my time has come to an end, and it is time to me to leave,
But I leave with ideas on you, my love!!!
Remember, that I love you!!!

Yours Nataliya!!!

Reply from Sweety pending

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am playing catch up here, and must say, I AM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!

I think I will now need a new spleen or bladder or something...

My family just came to check on me. Laughing

Y'all are so awesome! Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Quote:
This nucleic acid is usually single-stranded OZ/RNA (ssRNA) but may be ...blah blah blah....dropbear....snags on barbie......root rat....mappa tassie......grundies......crack a fat.........and ect

**Giggling wildly and uncontrollably***

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cathartic Kate not the dreaded

Quote:
T A T A T A [color=green]T A T A/color]

sequence?! Offspring will be superbaiters, the scourge of West Africa, as fortold in the Prophesy of the great OgaMaggaGnu!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drug induced and rambling reply from SweetCakes.

Quote:
My dareling sweet princess natliaya wooo hoooooooo I luv U.

I am so in lobe with you. I am so sparkly and tingly when i think of you. You are simply engorgeous.

My doctor took by blood pressure earlier and my heart was pounding so hard whith teh thought of crushing you to my chest, his stethyscrote broke. I cannot wait to lik and pleasure you with a nice slow root.

You peom was wonderful sweet natliana, but unfortunaeliya not original and - So trauriger Doktor ersetze ich das equipement. *waves to Dr*

Excuse - the drugs are so string my mind wobbles. usted por favor compartiría té conmigo - sorry was chatting el nursie. Wear wuz eye. Sorry just had to grope her, mmmmmmmm

Brilliant twirly and dancy news Sweety has sent teh money for you - book ya flight and get ya cute ass over here before Monday - we can marry strait away and root in teh vestry. We can honeymoon at my best mates place at Wearieborg Creek, he runs a massive dropbear santuary thingy.

Had loads of carsd and flowers (mostly tulips) from amstydam - and teh nurseis are so cutr an attentive to my every whim. Had my intensive therapy from DW, DQ and Ophelia today. They took liberties and samples, but they wear so nice. When we marry my princess all these lovely nurses will attend. Maybe they will do some jelly wrestling after teh cerimoney.

All my Love Foreverand ever and ever and ever.

Please send a nekid pic - I was to see teh goodies. Chop the head off if you shy - silly princess.

Love you sweet princess and good morning. xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxox

When I get over my fit of giggles at that reply I will check out my other bait characters - isn't baiting fun. Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooners are recovering from long weekend party to end all parties, but back to business as usual. mmmmmmmmm

Cool

A blast from the past mails Murry. Anyone still remember John Pam from May ?

Shocked

Quote:
Dear
your boxes will bd in Jordan. on monday. just send me $98 with this
name :Njoku lsrael uche .
this is to enable me conclude the whole arrangemnt. sorry for the delays .
everything is now ok.
regards.
John Pam

My reply as SweetCakes.

Quote:
John - So good to hear from you again. I am in business too, I understand delays.

Can you please mail back and be more specific, I have a new VPA working with me, she is delightful to the eye and by coincidence named Jordan, but being blonde, she has managed to wipe my hard drive.

Give me a recap on what is waht and we will soon get the business sorted, I am sure.

Laughing

Sending out identical mails to four new promising (ahem) pets.

Quote:
You mailed me some time back while I was out of the country.

I am back now with time to spare, are you still available?

Look forward to you getting in touch.

More fun coming right up.

Razz

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Sweety's invites our boxes runneth over

Now we have more pets to introduce

Please welcome Teresa, she loves it when it rains
Some paragraphs added
Quote:
Good Day !

How was your night ? .I am glad for your lovely message .It makes me feel happy and more interested in you . How is your weather today ? I love it when it rains and when we have a cool weather .I am happy knowing more about you.I want honesty ,faithfulness and understanding with you .As at now,you are the only person i communicate with .I believe in a woman for a man .Though i had several interests and emails from men but i think most of them just need a lady to be having internet sexual pleasure not serious relationship.

To start with, am Teresa Dianna Pavlic . i was born and raised in Colorado,Fort Collins. i lost my dad and mom some years ago in a fatal motor accident , presently am in United kingdom in London for a year course and hope to start a good job as as am finished and my purpose on the site is to look for a long term relationship that will lead to marriage.. ,My favorite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Reading, Role Playing Games, Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV.

favorite indoor sports: Basketball, Swimming. Favourite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming. favorite types of Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. favorite types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Techno/Rave.favorite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines.

I am ever been single , no kid . It is not quite long i graduated from University ,so i think it is now for me to get settle down with the right man . I am very open minded .I don't keep secret, i let people know if i am having any problem .I live a very simple life which makes people around me likes me so much . From my past relationship ,i never knew the man was a snake [he deceives a lot] because he was very gentle

.As we get on i discover he also date other women .He cheated on me three times which i caught him myself . Whereas i never cheat on him or have the mind to cheat .That was the first one serious relationship i had since i graduated from collega . I want to be careful of rushing into MARRIAGE .I prefer to live with my lover for some months or years before MARRIAGE .I want to get married for once and forever .No divorcing or breaking .I want both of us to understand each other very well before going into it [MARRIAGE] .I don't mind relocating to meet my lover where ever he is

About me having a relationship with you, i hope we keep building the word TRUE LOVE .. I admire you a lot .You sounds nice, caring, loving and having qualities of a good man . I am an industrious lady.I believe life is meant to be work through difficulties . It seems you are really ready for love and to live together with your lover . What is your blood group ? I am AA. Do you have any hereditary sickness or problem ? I have none .My parents are very strong till death do them apart .My father worked as a supervisor for Oil company till his death and my mom was a trained and registered nurse before her death. I like blues and country song .I like home movies and American movies . ,if we really feel to make it happenI want you to tell me about yourself .

How long you've joined the dating site ,i joined few weeks ago .I haven't gotten much time to get on it . what do you think about the site ? Do you believe in the internet dating ? Though,i never believe in internet dating till i got some testimonies from people who had made success through it . Have you seen anyone that was lucky to meet his/her soul mate through the internet dating ? How many ladies have you met or communicated through the internet dating ? How was your conversation with them ? Do you still keep in touch with them ? I wish you could tell me what you think of the internet dating . What is your height and weight ? I am 5ft 7" tall ,i weigh 64kg .What is your occupation ? Have you been married before ? Any kids ? What kind of relationship do you really wish to have ? How was your last relationship and what have you learn from it ? What do you really want in a relationship ? Do you think a relationship can work out between us due to the distance ? Have you ever traveled out of your country ? What's your religion , favorite color , date of birth ? I am a christian , blue is my favorite color ,I was born of the 18th of May, 1976.

Do you live alone ? What are favorite activities ,Your Favorite Music , Your Favorite Cuisines ? What do you do for fun ? Do you smoke and drink alcohol ? I don't do such because i believe it is not decent .From my past relationship ,i have learn to be careful , think twice before getting into a relationship . I believe someone must have to study a man physical manner and approaches before getting into deep relationship with him .I want someone caring , honest and lovely to share life with me .I like playing basketball, biking , cooking ,reading novel and dancing .LOL.I need a very serious relationship because there are lots of men out here for games .I pray i don't fall into their hands .I want to know your mind .I believe honesty,faithfulness and open minded are the foundation for a good relationship .I want you to read my message carefully and answer all my questions .Feel free to ask anything you want to know about me

.I am a simple and very open minded lady . Don't be scared that i will get upset if you ask any question .I will appreciate you question and answer it in a well understanding way .I look forward to your reply.Please be totally honest with me .I don't want to be hurt or disappointed at all.I hope you understand .I don't mean to be rude but telling my mind .I NEED A TRUE LOVE . I will be looking forward to hear from you soon .......
Have a wonderful day .

Best Regards ,

Teresa Dianna Pavlic

Here is one of the nice girls pictures

And here is my reply
Murry Tells Teresa - you male and I see you are just right for me
Quote:
Hi Teresa

Thank you so much for sending me that and for the wonderful pictures, wow, you are even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I never did understand why men would want to have internet sexual pleasure, I didn't even know there was an appropriate hole Shocked

I have read through you male and I see you are just right for me, exactly what I have been looking for and I just know things will work out with us.

I am 40 years old and a businessman, I like getting what I want but dont have time to waste time on people who just want to waste my time, I am very serious and need someone in my life who is beautiful both inside and out, I need someone who is loving and caring and willing to share their desires and dreams with me.

I want a girl who is smart, and lovable and willing to make me happy by being herself.
Giving herself and taking me, and sharing all we have to share plus a few thing we have no right to.

Please tell me more and if you can send me some more pictures, I would love to see them

Anyway, must rush along, I need to do a little more work and it is getting late but it has been wonderful earing from you, please write again soon

Kind regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

Yeppers we have fresh pets coming out of our (ahem) ears.

Wink Shocked

Shift ya ass over Murry - it's my turn to post.

Laughing

Drum roll for "mary"

Quote:
Dearest in heart.
How are you today, and how is business, and your health which is the most important thing to humanity,hope all is well, I'm so happy to read from you again.

Please I am very sorry if i may violate your policy or in any way hurt your feelings by intruding into your privacy,actually i saw your profile and i was touched to write you, i am sincerely in need of your assistance.Please don't be offended.I felt i could make a good friend with you.
First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am Miss Mary Godwill ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Mark G Godwill, My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of LIBERIA during his days he was poisoned to death by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. Our mother died when we were babies and since then was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress.But God knows the truth!
Before the death of my father in August 2005 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $3.5 million US DOLLARS (Three million five hundred thousand USD) Bank He said he used my name to Deposit the money with the bank as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the money.
He also explained that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his relatives, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.
I want you to assist me transfer the money to your account as i explain to you that this money was deposited in the bank and make me the next of kin to the money .I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do.Now I want a guardian outside Senegal where I can transfer this fund and equally come over to further my education because it is one of the instructions that my father left for me. This is because I have suffered a lot in my life after the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. My dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or friend?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount will be good for you after the money is in your position?
Please Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone so that i will give you the contact of the bank where this money was deposited.I am looking forward to hear from you,please do not turn me down because you are the Gods sent that can help me out.
Thank you so much
Mary

If like me - you suffer from writer's block anytime or your time is short - the solution is to steal material and hope no one is looking - much.

Shocked

Reply;

Quote:
Thank you so much for sending me that and for the wonderful pictures, wow, you are even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

I never did understand why men would want to have internet sexual pleasure, I didn't even know there was an appropriate hole

I have read through you male and I see you are just right for me, exactly what I have been looking for and I just know things will work out with us.

I am 40 years old and a businessman, I like getting what I want but dont have time to waste time on people who just want to waste my time, I am very serious and need someone in my life who is beautiful both inside and out, I need someone who is loving and caring and willing to share their desires and dreams with me.

I want a girl who is smart, and lovable and willing to make me happy by being herself.
Giving herself and taking me, and sharing all we have to share plus a few thing we have no right to.

Please tell me more and if you can send me some more pictures, I would love to see them

Anyway, must rush along, I need to do a little more work and it is getting late but it has been wonderful earing from you, please write again soon

Kind regards
SweetCakes

Right job done - next please.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving my arse, you do know why I keep it messy in here dont you Sweety Wink

Introducing another boy pet

Tony can see into the future, he is some kind of hokus pokus man

Please give Tony a warm Spooner welcome
Quote:
hello beautifull

Yes I remember I write you lately how are you doing ?i hope things are moving well with you there ........Im really impressed reading such a nice mail from you... ...i think it will be interesting knowing you..I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for a serious relationship that we lead me to a marriage.i would like to know u better and be good friends with u and am sure something deeper will spring from there....

what matters is Trust and Faith and a relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust.......i would like you to e-mail me all about urself as i would do too if u so wish.........i'll be expecting ur response cares you can add me and lets chat xoxox do you have yahoo messanger? so that we can chat online.

Tony.

Editing with my reply

Sweety says how wonderful it is the pet thinks she is beautiful
Quote:
Hi Tony,

How wonderful it is that you find me beautiful.

I am so glad you are interested, My friends call me SweetCheeks and as we are going to get to know each other I ask if you, being a friend also call me SweetCheeks.

Well, a little about myself, the profile said most of what you may have wanted to know but I am a business owner, I will tell you more about that later, I dont want to bore you too much, or do I?

I wil lapologise upfront but i have a sudden influcx of people who work that out

I wil lwrite more next time I promise.

Please do take care

Regards
SweetCheeks

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A rather short and terse reply from "phillip".

Quote:
Hello how are u doing today, well i am still available what up with you

mmmmmmm rude little pet.

Kate the cheeky plagiarist replies;

Quote:
Hi again

So glad you still available. I have had a brilliant day and a wonderful weekend thank you.

I would so much like to get to know you better.

I am so glad you are interested, My friends call me SweetCheeks and as we are going to get to know each other I ask if you, being a friend also call me SweetCheeks.

Well, a little about myself, the profile said most of what you may have wanted to know but I am a business owner, I will tell you more about that later, I dont want to bore you too much, or do I?

I wil lapologise upfront but i have a sudden influcx of people who work that out

I wil lwrite more next time I promise.

Please do take care

Sweety

Cool

Quote:
you do know why I keep it messy in here dont you Sweety?

It deffo a bit untidy Murry - AND I only tidied your bait box last month, but you do say nice things about me when I am not out spending your vouchers. BTW did I mention that stunning green number I spotted at Harrods.....Oppppsie, slip of teh tongue.

*waves* catch you later your handsomenessnessness.

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoping not be invasive, but I am seening a marked increase in lovve pets lately! some are coming into catcher accounts that I have not given one tie to a dating site. It's like they are desparately throwing darts at the board! Loving it! I am going to try to juggle 3 at one time and hope not to mix them up but might do so in the end just to see what happens. Very Happy I love it when the girls find out about eachother.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo

Welcome Badgerbait - you are never, ever intrusive.

At Spooners we love peeps dropping in - AND just in time for poolside drinkypoos.

Razz

Mix ups are all great fun as well - I am certain your many "lovers" would only be too pleased to know about the competition for your dollars. Make them raise their games. You can dilly and dally over which one is the more deserving, but under no circumstances reply to one of them using the other's name.

I have done that before - and much merriment ensued.

Wink Laughing

"phillip" sends a much better reply to me. mmmmm - Shows promise.

Quote:
I have a daughter she is 9 year old, her name is Rose Lynn..I love kids and i can do anything to make them happy, i really don't care if they are mine or not.. i just love kids

I'm 5ft 8inch tall..Black Hair,Black Eye

I am a family oriented man, who is romantic at heart, affectionate, a playful but also an analytical and careful person

i want a lady who is interested in taking the time to develop a relationship based on friendship, mutual respect and shared beliefs

I am quite goal-oriented about life. I admit that I am an idealistic person, and I dream of finding someone with whom I can share ideals about marriage and family

I think of myself as a good communicator and love giving my best at everything, which includes how I treat my relationship with my woman.

I am both serious and reflective, but jovial and light hearted too I like to do things with the other significant person in my life

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one woman is enough trouble I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time

I want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not well on how the relationship is not working.

I do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spending all her time working and and cleaning I believe there is give and take in a relationship, and i realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook,clean, and I have no problem doing that.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me.

I do not want to meet someone who may think that they will take advantage of me, or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses.

I am physically fit, health conscious, and a deep thinker, very honest and loyal to those closest to me. I am for the most part a responsible and organized person .

I enjoy conversational and philosophical people who have a strong sense of responsibility I exercise and enjoy jogging, swimming and the outdoors to list a few things but I am usually open for anything.

I enjoy a variety of music, although mostly rhythm and blues, country legends , classical rock and oldies. Some of my favorite artist are John Mayer, John Hiatt

I like my quiet time and peaceful surroundings at home, but I can be very social with people that I enjoy.

I like to dine out or cook with friends and family while chatting about anything and i also enjoy dancing.

My Christian faith is most important for me. I attend church and I try to keep my life well balanced and focused on what is most important, my love and need for God and the journey of my soulmate

Do i sound like the one you want in your whole Life?

Shocked

Does he sound like the one?

Nah, but I will string him along awhile for sport and scripts.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet replies are coming in thick and fast

Here is te latest from Mary Godwill
Mary says; thank you very much for your response
Quote:
Dearest in heart.
How are you today, and your health which is the most important thing to me, i believe that every thing is ok with you.
I really thank you very much for your response to my proposal and it gave me a great joy after reading your hopeful mail. Infact I am ready to depend on your every advise if you can assure me of the safety of this transfer when it finaly comes to your care as you can see that this fund is the only thing that my late parents left for me so I do not intend to play with it that is why I have been looking for a trustworthy person who will not betray,deny or
sit on the fund when it finaly comes to his or her care and I thank God that I have seen you as a dependable person whom I can confide this transfer to his hand without fear. Dear , I want to ask you for a favour,please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care. The death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world so I need someone who will take me as his daugther so that I can regain my joy again. My main purpose of contacting you to assist me in this transaction is that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education because it is one of the instructions that my late father gave to me before his death that I must further my education through the help of a foreign partner whom I will trust to confide this fund into his or her hand. I called the director of the bank and inform him that i have seen somebody that will help me out and get the money transfered to his account,also that i want to travel out to further my education and the director told me that he need to hear from my Guardian whom i nominate for the transfer The only thing you will do for me now is to contact the bank as my guardianr and ask them to transfer the money to your account i have informed the manager of the bank about the transfer and he promised me that the transfer will be 100% free and fair if we can furnish them with their requirements. This are the contacts of the bank
RICHARD H MEDDINGS (Mr)
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
( [email protected])
Phone .... +44-703-190-1890
+447031990773
Let them know that you are my Guardian for the transfer of the fund in the account details; Account name: Mr Mark G Godwill
Account number: 018396030182-70
Amount deposited: $ 3 .5M
swift code........(MarkGodwil)
Next of kin: Mary Godwill
Please dear,contact the bank today so that they will do the necessary on how to transfer the money to your account,Try to call me with the rev number who is incharge of our camp (+221-76-399-83-71) the name of the person that you will speak with is Rev father Vincent Obieh tell him that you want to speak with Miss Mary so that he will send for me, Please try to be calling me from monday till Sartuday that is the day i am free to recieve call from Revrends office.that will also give me more confidence in you, I am sending my pic to show you my innocency and also i will send the death and deposit certificate of my late father to you as soon as we hear from the bank. Thank you and may God bless and protect u for me. Hope to hear from you soon.
Yours
Mary

Here is my very short reply

SweetCakes need more details

Quote:
Mary,

of coure I will take care of you but this is all very confusing, I am not sure about all this, please tell me more so I know it is all legal

Kind regards
SweetCakes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pet replies are coming in thick and fast, just got another email from the favoured porn vlad Nataliya, but enough of that for now.

First we will deal with Teresa

Teresa says she is totally stucked here Laughing
Quote:

I am studying Nursing(Mid-Wife) here in uk and am here for a 6 months course which am done with but could not be able to get out of here cos i was not allowed to work for not having a working permit.

I am planning to start a mid-wife once am back to the States.
Yes i love to dance and would love to ride on a motor cycle with my partner and it turns me on. I would love to come back to states but am not sure of where i am coming to cos i am looking for a partner to relocate to and start a new life together with him and i dont mind to relocate to anywhere to meet him cos am tired of loneliness and i hope you will be able to afford to get me there with you so as to build up a solid relationship together cos am totally stucked here since i was not allowed to work.

I have never dated anyone since i was born and never had any intimacy with anyone cos i was seriously looking for my better half that i will live my entire life with before i can finally give my self to him and i guess you are the one that God has sent to me cos you came to my life when i needed someone and am sure there wont be any problem of closeness,openess,loving,caring,understanding and intimacy once we are together and i hope you will be able to get me out of here so as to make it easier for us..

Thank you for sharing your life with me and I'm pretty sure I want to share my life and love with you too.I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!I don't know what it is about you that makes me feel the way I do; no other guy can get to my heart, but you can see through to the depths of my very soul. I care about you more than I ever knew I could care about anyone before. You wonder why I care about you, but it's simple: when I look on your pictures , I see truly that you are the best and perfect man for me and i will do whatever i can to make the relationship work out between cos i can that you posses all the qualities am looking for in a man.when i read the message from your fingers, I see a real person, with real needs, someone who is ready for a long lasting and everlasting relationship and thats exactly what i have been looking for all my life and i have to say that am really lucky to meet you and i thank God for joining us together. I know the truth that God has a purpose of joining us together and i will want us to put all effort to make it work out and I will wait until the day when you'll break down your walls but I'll be right here, waiting to love you, as I already love you now.. I can't wait to meet you and to see what the future is holding for us .I have never had any serious relationship with anyone since i was born and never fell in love with anyone but you now due to the way you sound to me and i will want us to meet sooner so as to build up a solid relationship together.I just hope things works out for us soonest .I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest .
Hope To Hear From You

The latest email included a nice pic of her sitting on a lounge

Here is my reply
SweetCakes asks Teresa if she is interetsed in being his VPA
Quote:
Hi Teresa

That is terrible news that you are stuck there

And I would have thought that midwafery services would be at a premium there.

Well, you learn a new thing every day.

Well, I must say that my company is actually looking for a new employee, it is not in the midwafery field but perhaps it would suit you, we are looking for a VPA, perhaps this will interest you, of course, we would get to spend a lot of time together so it may be a great opportunity for both of us, please let me know your thoughts on this

By the way, all my friends call me SweetCakes and I would be honoured if you would do the same

Kind regards
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

Next up is a very very muchly upsetted vlad "natanat"

Quote:
Greetings my lovely sweet honey SweetCakes!!!! The darling I am glad to see your new letter!!! The darling how many to me still to wait our meeting? The darling how many to me still to suffer? The darling how many still to wait? The darling you spoke me that, you transferred to me of money. The darling what for you deceive me? Why you so act with me? What for you so do? How you can so with me to act? Why you it do? The Darling how you transferred to me of money? YOU in general transferred to me of money, Or not? The Darling to me so it is insulting that you deceive me!!!! The darling it very much is not pleasant to feel offended!!! The darling I расcказала to you all most frank about itself. The darling you in general love me or not? I have opened to myself the soul!!! And you so with me act!!! What for you it do? Why you so with me act? To me it is very very insulting!!! The darling I wish to hear all answers to questions!!!! The darling understand me correctly!!! I very strongly love you and I wish to be always with you!!!! The darling for me you are important to know what feelings test to me!!! The darling I very much love you!!! I wait answers to all my questions!!!! How you transferred to me of money? I wish to know all!!!! If you deceive me so to me and tell!!!! You use me? Tell to me all!!! I very much wish to know the truth about your feelings!!!! Write to me quickly!!!!
With love yours and only yours Nataliya!!!!!

Really Murry, you very muchly insulting thingy.

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Replying with Sooooooooo much tact ect.

Quote:
Nitaliya my Dareling

I have been on cery strong medication for the pain I was enduring, I cant even remember what I wrote, I do recall something about Katey trying to send money but cant remember what happened there.

I am still stuck in my bed, both legs badly broken and cant move at all

Sweety has been out but she just came in so I will ask her, one moment please

Sweety says she tried to deposit money but the man at the bank said teh number was wrong, I will look into it more and let you know.

Dareling princess, for days you have not written to me and in my time of need I thought you deserted me, I must confess that during my drug induced state I invited some of the nurses around.

I am sorry, I have never tried to decieve you, what on earth would give you that idea

Please get back immediately and tell me what is going on there.

Sweet beautiful princess, you know how much I love you, I told you i will love you forever and I mean it, you mean the world to me and I would never do anything to hurt you

I love you My Beautiful
Yours forever
SweetCakes

Shocked Cool

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why you so with me act?

Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Corona, I loved this bit
To me it is very very insulting!!!
Shows we are doing our job Laughing

Those following the thread may recall the dying widow who wanted me to contact her doctor, i did reply to the doctor asking him to have this sickly old woman contact me directly so I may be able to fall in love with her in her last days

No reply for weeks, but recently I received this, the exact same email except the email address is different

Dying widow update

Quote:
Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Rose Alvin. I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to a reliable individual who will act as i will instruct here.
I am 63 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago. I have
been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late
husband Mr. Alvin Limbery to you for the good work of God, rather than
allow my husbands relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.
I will be under going an operation here in Malaysia, and i pray that I
survive the operation. I have decided to WILL the sum of £10,000,000
(Ten Million Great British Pounds) to you for the good work of the lord,
the orphanage, the needy and to help the motherless. Presently, I have
informed my Doctor, Dr.Williams Koka. about my decision in WILLING this
funds to a reliable individual.

You are to Contact my Doctor through his email address
([email protected]), if you are interested in carrying out this task,so
that the Doctor can arrange and instruct you on how the funds will be
released to you. I know I have never met you, but in order to fulfill this
which borders me most and i got your email address through my personal
search on the internet, my mind tells me to inform you about this, and I
hope you act sincerely, please contact my Doctor immediately. Be informed
that I cannot read emails or receive phone calls for now. You can get any
information you need from my Doctor. He shall always give me feed back and
give you my words in return.

God bless you.
Mrs. Rose Alvin

So, once again I reply

Quote:
Hi Doctor

Please have Rose contact me directly

Regards
SweetCakes

Fingers crossed

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo Corona.

You always brighten our thread with your visits.

The bar is well stocked and on the house.

Wink Cool

Reply to "hunky" phillip.

Quote:
Wow Phillip you sound such an interesting and spendid man. Maybey you are the one I have searched for for so long ?

I have always been luckey in matters finance, yet romance has sort of been a tragic letdown.

Please send me some photos of yourself and your wonderful daughter Rose Lynn. She sounds just adorable too, I adore children so much too.

Phillip please let me know more about you, I am dying to know you very well.

Apologies for this rushed reply - but it mid-month Audit here and extreamely busy.

Hugs n kisses

Sweetcheeks Spooner.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sweety My Beautiful Princess

Do you recall back when you wrote this:

Quote:
Hi Tony,

I will apologise upfront but i have a sudden influcx of people who work that out

I will write more next time I promise.

Please do take care

Regards
SweetCheeks

No?

Well that might be because I fixed some typos and sent it to the pet from your draft box Rolling Eyes

Too busy to get along to the the shops on Spooner plastic to send you well written lad replies.

Remember new romance baiters, Actually sending the replies to your pets will in most cases give better results Wink

Sweety, perhaps if your box was not so obscenely tidy you would have noticed Laughing

Oh and Sweety.

Quote:

I find you no matter where you hide Cool perhaps because you always hide in the hot tub

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, So Sorry sweet baiting Guru. Have I mentioned of late just how truly handsome you are ?

Wink

In my defence I wish to point out just how busy I am.

Consider my blondeness, and I have to fit in loads and loads of shopping to boot.

It's hardly surprising I get mixed up a tadge.

Also I am rushing round teh World constantly - Heathrow to Sydeney twice a day.

In fact I am so jet-lagged a nice spell in teh hot tub will suit me to a "T".

Laughing Cool

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Spooners! clapping clapping clapping

beers!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two mails from a very des-pirate vlad princess "natanataty"

Crying or Very sad

First to darling but loony sweet Murry.

Quote:
Darling SweetCakes I am glad to see your letter. It is very pleasant for me, that you worry for me.

I hope with All of you well. I hope, that remained absolutely a little up to our meeting. I possibly already very much disturbed you desire of a meeting. I very much worried for our meeting. But now I shall not write, if you to not help to me with arrival. If you wish to meet, I am very glad.

And if you do not wish to meet, I shall go, and I shall finish the contract. I understand, that without criminal sanctions it will not cost. But I do not want it, you thought that is captured by idea about meetings with you. I do not know, that happened with me. Possibly it is simply young blood, I play my veins, and to this so hastened. You should send me of money campaign Western Union.

Because I to give you account my aunt and she uses this account. Possibly you play with me and speak that cannot transfer money into account therefore it does not work. You should make a decision concerning a meeting to send money Western Union.

I love you.

I shall write letter Katey and to speak as to send money. But if I to be refused, I shall not write to you never. For me it is very difficult to wait this time and to hope for our meeting. Yours Nataliya

Laughing

Second mail to sweet Katey. *twirl*

Quote:
Hi Katey! I am glad to read through your message. I feel a little inconvenient Because I should ask you about the help. I always believed, that I was The independent person also can solve all my problems independently. But this time unfortunatly I cannot make this.

I very much grieve without Murray very much And I wait for our meeting. I was at the agent of bank and the Agent has told, that in our city is Some banks which are occupied in moving money from other countries. He has told, that they do it is fast.

In ours City bank of moving of money - " western Union " or "MoneyGram". You should enter Bank in which there is an office " Western Union ".

I have been told, that such offices are in each city, thus it not a problem For you to find that. I to ask that you will send money, you should define my full The name. When I shall receive this money, I should define your full name, the address and city from which you to send money and the sum which you to send me. I should inform also in bank to confidential number (MTCN). You should inform this number in bank, sending money, and you Should inform this number to me in messages. All this will be Occupy some hours.

I think Katey, that is a reliable way Moving. It is necessary for you to write correctly my name, the country and city.

My information:
My full name: Nataliya Oparina
The country: Russia
City: Cheboksary

I am very grateful to you, that you can help to me and I soon shall together with Murray.
I shall have care about him and we as to get acquainted with you. I wait impatiently
Wait within day when I can tell to you " HELLO! " Personally.
Nataliya

Rolling Eyes

Well isn't this very very muchly interesting. I see an opportunity for even more hi-jinx and smut from this vlad princess as Katey reveals firstly that Murry is losing what is left of his marbles and that Sweetcheeks is in control of all his wealth and has (ahem) tendancies.

Sweety's sweet reply;

Quote:
Sweet nataliya,

I am so glad you have mailed. I am at my wits end with my brother Murry. He is not responding at all well to the medication or treatment. I feel he will end up being sectioned in a mental institution.

I have cried and cried and run out of tears over this situation. I have taken the laptop from him and he is now restrained, for his own good. I dread to think just what he has been mailing to people.

A lawyer has been here and I have signed legal documents to enable me to now run his financial affairs, until his sanity returns.

At least we can now progress with this meeting to our satisfaction and free of his meddling.

What you describe as your impatiance and longing for our meeting I understand completely. I have seen your photographs and let me tell you in all sincerity, you are beautiful. Please don't be offended I beg you to consider whether you would not prefer, let's say some female love and affection. So much nicer than male dominance and so soft and more sensual comfortable pleasure. We women do know how to give REAL pleasure without the pressure of male arrogance, and to be frank, rather poor male lovemaking techniques.

Please write back with you views on my proposal. I am more than willing to assist you financially and look forward to meeting you too as soon as possible.

With affection and girly kisses

Katey Spooner.

Let's see if we can get some entertaining girly smut now from our pet vlad. *sniggering*

Twisted Evil Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our dying widow lad is trying to keep us but doesn't want it to turn to love as I am sure he has no ready scripts

MRS ROSE ALVIN IS SILK AND CAN NOT TALK OR WRITE
I just love the off script stuff at the end
Quote:
Attention:

I am the doctor to Mrs. Rose Alvin. I have received your email and your willingness to help Mrs. Rose Alvin. She had told me everything about her email to you and she had pleaded with me to guide you on how you are to conact her Lawyer, who will help you tarnsfer the fund.

She wants to WILL this funds to you, I have promised her to guide you on how to contact the Lawyer to get the fund transfered from the bank. Now i need to know if you can handle this funds and utilize it the way she had intructed you? Can I trust you? what do you do for a living? are you married with kids? I will also want you to send me a passport copy of youself if you have one. Trust is very important for this transaction you know?. Please it is very important i know you before giving you details on how you will contact the Lawyer.

Kindly provide me with your informations as enlisted below:
1.Name:___________________
2.Address:___________________
3.Occupation:___________________
4.Age:___________________
5.Sex:___________________
6.Country Of Residence:______________
7.Telephone Number:__________________
8.Fax Number:___________________

There is no risk involved at all. I have done my home work as she had instructed, and once i receive your information as given above, i will provide you with the contact details of the Lawyer, he has the files with him, that we will use to support the fund transfer.

Once i get a positive response from you, i will send you the details of her Lawyer so that you can contact him. Please send an immediate reponse via email as i am at my desk awaiting your response . I will appreciate if you respond on time as i am also busy with patients in the Hospital.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Williams Koka

NOTE: MRS ROSE ALVIN IS SILK AND CAN NOT TALK OR WRITE YOU BECOUSE OF HER SITUATION. I WALK WITH HER DIRECTIVE.

I haven't yet given up on turning this into a love bait, lets see how I go with this

Rosie's story has touched SweetCakes
Quote:
Hi Doc,

Thank you so much for replying in regards to Miss Rose.

Her story has touched me so and I really want to contact her personally, you are a very busy doctor I am sure, could you please let her borrow your laptop so she can write to me.

The money is of little consequence, I just want to know that this poor woman does not die alone and without somebody to love her, I don’t have a problem with making sure her funds are distributed as per her instructions but I have not given up hope for her, perhaps she will end up outliving you

She must be able to write something, she emailed me only yesterday, if she is feeling too sick today then I can wait until tomorrow if I have to.

Also, could you please send me a photo of her, I feel such a closeness to her already.and so much want to see her face

Please make sure she is getting the best of care, if there is anything I can do to ensure she is more comfortable then let me know and I will be happy to provide, perhaps we should start by getting her internet access so she does not have to be alone in there.

Thank you so much for the wonderful care you are taking

Regards
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next up is "teresa" she writes to sweet Sweetcakes

Quote:
I am very happy to hear back from you and you make me bellieve you are really serious about us having relationship together and i would be glad for us to meet someday and spend time together.

I like your plans for me and i would really love to work with you if possible but the only problem is that i wont be able to afford the money for the flight fees and bills so as to leave here asap and come over for us to meet and make plans together and we can be able to start a new life together as one.

I will be waiting to hear from you so as to know the step to take and i will really want us to meet asap cos am not living comfortably here anymore.
Love Always to you Sweetcakes
Teresa

Isn't Love grand mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Replying to "her" wonderful ass-ets

Quote:
Hi Teresa

I am so happy that you want to be my VPA, you have wonderful assets and I am sure you would perform exceptionally for me

So long as we can get approval from the other board members they will be happy to pay any expenses upfront to get you here, that is standard practice with our company and it will not be a problem and it will be by far the quickest way to get you here with me.

I will however need you to do some things for me, could you please put together an email to send to another of the bored members whos decision will be enough to convince the rest of the board and she will approve the funds as soon as she is satisfied that you are suitable for the position of VPA.

Could you please write to SweetCheeks [email protected] and tell her about the following

Your measurements
Your past experience
Any duties you would not be willing to perform such as Greek, ffm ect
Your ability to write romantic poetry
Your favourite positions
You may wish to also include some details on any nurses you serviced during your time as a widwifi

I look forward to your reply

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic