SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My attempt at evoking some humanity from a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: How will the lad react?

He/she won't reply to/will ignore the message
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
He/she will reply with scripted message
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
He/she will addapt his/her story to make me invest
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
He/she will show an ounce of sympathy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not much, but I wanted to post this somewhere. I figured it may not fit the 'Publish Your Work' section, so I'll post it here instead.
I was bored, and got this,

Quote:
Dear Beloved Dad/Mummy

Dear dad/mummy please first, My name is Miss Sandr4 Os31, 21yrs old girl, from Ghana; I am the first daughter of my late father Chief Dr John Os3i. Who die unbelievable deaths on car accident on 24th December 2007 before the death of my father he left deposited 3.5millon dollar, For me, my mummy, two sisters and my only brother Ezek13l, In one of the prime bank here in Ghana, now my uncles want to take it alone and leave us,

Please I need your help to save this money and which we want to transfer to you and come to you for our school and up keeping in your country, please if you do this for us, I promise you 30% of the total funds, but I want to leave Africa for my school, because my uncles are not happy about the money my father left for us, and they are trying to kill us, and take the money, so we can not go to school again.

I meet our late fathers attorney who advice me look for a foreign partner who is trust worthy and who can help us transfer the fund into his account for safety so after we will now come to your country to start a new life again and to finish our education.

Please dad I will be waiting to hear from you soon and I will like you to contact our late father’s attorney for more details and for him to furnish you with all the documents that back this fund up.

Dad here is the contacts of our late father’s attorney.

Name; Mr. Fr3d Mans4.

Email; [email protected]

Dad once you contact him and you hear from you please do update me for more

Information’s I have pray over your name and I believe that my prayer has been answered.

Thank you.

Yours, Daughter S4ndra. +2XX-XXXXXXXXX

Rather than doing the predictable and slightly unbelievable thing of not questioning the 'Daddy' addressing or pretending I am the actual parent, I went down a different route:

Quote:
Thanks,
You know, we have a daughter named Sandr4. She is 21. Two years
ago, she went missing. We have not seen S4ndr4 since August 10th,
2007. All hope is all but lost.
The first thing was the "Dear Beloved Dad/Mummy". I saw it and
wished. Then I skimmed through the message, picking out "21",
"2007" and "uncle". My brother was very close to Sandra. They loved
each other in the dearly. - My mistake. Meant to read "They loved each other dearly", or " ..in the dearest ~ 667jjk. I was just about to call my wife - S4ndr4's mother - over until I saw "3.5million".
No matter how stupid things appear, you must always have hope. So
just confirm you are not, and never have been named Sandra H31l,
and we can go on.
Or perhaps you're mocking our loss. Maybe you even have information
as you are secretly close to our case. Please, reveal, so we can
continue our day-to-day lives.
Thank you,
Ph1l1p H31l.

This may just be ignored, but it will be interesting to see how a lad will react to this. It should definately determine whether the lad has at least piece of a heart. What do you think will happen? I'll be interested...
See poll above to express your predictions.

I don't understand what potential (innocent) victim's think when reading "Dear Mummy/Daddy" though.

I shall reveal what happens in a few days.

Last edited by 667jjk on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an interesting experiment, but it's a bit early in the bait to expect a lad to read and understand all that. So I think you'll just get a scripted reply back. Keep at it though and I'm sure he'll eventually jump one way or the other. To my mind which way he jumps depends more on if he thinks he can run a scam by the seat of his pants or if he feels safer on known ground, than whether he has a sense of decency.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also meant to put the option of "Other" in the poll, but if your prediction is not covered, just type your views.

I added the option for you - Roy

Edit: Cheers.

Last edited by 667jjk on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect you will get a scripted message, but further prodding from you might just get an adaptation. The adaptation might just be simply denying being your daughter and then further ignoring the issue, or it might be that he will actually play on that.

If any sympathy shows up, it'll be fake, and he will play on your feelings.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it'll be interesting to see, whatever happens. Personally, I expect a script, and if that happens I'll just copy and paste, maybe cutting down the message slightly. It's nice to hear predictions though.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone who is still interested, four days after my sending of my message above, I have not found one reply from this particular lad. So far, option 1 seems the right bet...
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ That was my vote!

It's not really a proper lad sympathy test unless he's already invested in the scam...

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might keep trying though, see where this leads.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That particular Lad might not be the best test of anything. Two of my characters landed his initial email and replied. I was feeling lazy so, despite the fact that those characters of mine are very different sorts of people, I had them both write near-identical replies to 'Sandra'.

Both have Gmail accounts, both have not-gender-obvious names, there was no discernable difference between them.

One of them has had a response, and the other one did not. Why? Did the Lad just close his eyes and then aim his finger at the monitor, and then write to the random 'potential victim' his finger landed upon?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just sent the lad this:

Quote:
To whom it may concern,
The other day, I sent you the message below - See above ~ 667jjk. You have not yet
provided us with an answer to the following question: Do you know
anything of our daughter S4ndra H31l?
Please, tell us the truth, and release me and my wife from further
worry.
Thank you,
Phil1p H31l.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic