SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IP addresses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How close can the search get to your real address?

Here in UK my ISP is Bush Telegraph and I have noticed that my IP address changes all the time. The towns that come up in the search are miles from where I live.

Do other ISPs pin you down more accurately?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Generally, no. The IP addresses are pulled out of a pool, so the closest anyone can get to you is the address of your ISP. A year or two back, DNSstuff was saying that some geolocation databases used data from on-line shopping sites to locate IP addresses. So theoretically, if you or your next-door neighbour bought something on-line then the geolocation could get very close. But we've seen no evidence of that, and if your IP address changes often, then it isn't even a theoretical problem.

I have a static IP address, so it is the same all the time. And I have a domain registration tied to it that has my real name and address on file. Since starting to bait I have made the address private, but anyone with my IP address can still see my name. As a result I am very careful what I do and which email services I use. If that affects you, then you would know, since it costs money to do it. However most businesses, schools etc., also have static IP addresses, and their address is available. So everyone should be careful when baiting from work or school.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
hatescamcrap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First post, forgive me if this in the wrong place. But sort of on topic IMO.

Can anyone give me an example of how to read the e-mail header and what info in the header tells me what e-mail group it was sent from?

Thanks from a newbie.
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to make reading easier -ghost

Here you go this should help.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158171
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually one of my Russian ladies cough,cough is using a Gmail account.
It's just not Cricket, and there also not using a mass mailer,
here it is, it would have to be the shortest set of headers anywhere.

Quote:
Delivered-To: xxxxxxx,,gmail.com
Received: by 10.224.2.201 with SMTP id 9cs62225qak;
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.223.103.74 with SMTP id j10mr461832fao.50.1247841692929; Fri,
17 Jul 2009 07:41:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:41:32 +0300
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello!
To: xxxxxx,,@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=001636d34bf8d7d23f046ee7c86d

--001636d34bf8d7d23f046ee7c86d
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001636d34bf8d7d238046ee7c86b

--001636d34bf8d7d238046ee7c86b
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ISP I use is pretty much the same. My IP addresses are often inaccurate showing up towns and cities near where I live.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time i checked my own IP, it pointed to Lodon, a few hundred miles away from my location Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
hatescamcrap
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rageofthehippos wrote:
Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to make reading easier -ghost

Here you go this should help.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=158171

Hey great, this got me going in the right direction, I think.

I used this http://headertool.apelord.com/

then this http://www.iplocation.net/

Then I checked a few e-mail headers I know and all seem to give the right ISP source.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.iplocation.net/ London

http://headertool.apelord.com/ Trowbridge UK (Wiltshire)

For the same IP address

So I could be anywhere south of Watford Gap Rolling Eyes

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

using those two, i could be anywhere between Manchester and London Very Happy

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
http://www.iplocation.net/ London

http://headertool.apelord.com/ Trowbridge UK (Wiltshire)

For the same IP address

So I could be anywhere south of Watford Gap Rolling Eyes

Rofl. I got Dublin and Wexford with those two. The closest being about an hours drive away from me, the other being about 3 hours. Gotta love the accuracy

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Weareborg: With Gmail you don't need a program such as The Bat! According to my less-than-experienced guyman, you can send up to 500 e-mails a day. Could explain why why the initial script is often sent from a Gmail account. My lad is pretty scared of using it for anything else, though. I told him how dangerous it was and how you would get beat up by angry magas if you try to talk to them through Gmail- it makes your IP so easy to trace, you know Wink

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer is better than most. However it still puts satellites in the Atlantic, all AOLers in Mountain View (dunno where that is but it sounds nice), and the OP in Trowbridge again. Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While headertool and iplocation are quite far off, ip-adress.com gets awfully close. I even know the people living on the place it shows on the map Confused

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ same here...ip-address.com was too close for comfort . Although I don't actually live in the lake my ip points to, it's only 1-2 miles from me. Shocked

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ...ip-address.com is my friend too!

After all that I think I'll comply with ladland love of Yahoo. A few more accounbts needed!

Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm my I.P search shows the nearest City that I live!
I bait through my Googlemail account as living in Ireland, never had a problem in the 14 months that I have been baiting!!

Dot

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bizzarely, whe I checked yesterday, my PC is only a few miles away, but my laptop, running wireless, is 40 miles north of here! Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our IP shows us to be in Manchester which is about 270 miles from us.

So we just give our baiting charaters addresses to be in Manchester.

If some lad did ever get our IP and looked it up, then it will point exactly to where we say we live.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If some lad did ever get our IP and looked it up, then it will point exactly to where we say we live.

By that token I could be mobile in Wilts/Hants/Berks or there abouts! Ain't life grand. Lads knowledge of geography is even worse than mine!

Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw this "software" on the www.ip-address.com site and I'm just wondering if anyone has tried it. url is http://www.ip-adress.com/hide_my_ip/

Could be useful, not only for baiting but also for just general privacy. As far as I understand, it's freeware, so go ahead Wink

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Arctic Baiter

Thanks for that info, I've moved again!

Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Problem Devil Wink

Also Idk if you noticed, but you can put the proxy to change every 10 minutes as well as working for Firefox. Too bad it's only free for 3 days. If anyone here could "fix" that, I'd be very happy Very Happy

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic