SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON GET MAGA FOR MI BOX OOOOOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: UR MAIMAI MAMA TOTO

I JUST DEY SEE SEY U KNOW DEY SPEND 48 HRS TO REPLY A MAIL..BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros na wah for you oh......you no even get common sence atall atall atall.....

and you call urself thief abi weitin u called urself

anyway na so igbo ppl dey do bcos dem no get common sence dat na why d whole world dey run from una.

well dem go soon deport you come 9ja if u continue to dey behave like small pinkin

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO GUY?INSTEAD OF SAYING THOSE RUBBISH I THINK YOU COME OF AGE ?IF IT HUNGER OR FRUSATION YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASK ME FOR SOME MONEY? I WILL HELP YOU I KNOW IS NOT EASY IN NIGERIA?I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU GUYS OK?IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND JUST CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER
+ 4470 1112 1986 OR SEND ME YOU DETAIL I CAN SEND YOU SMALL CHANGE TO EAT OK.IT WILL BE OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
The Consequences of your Tongue

Because you have mentioned Okija Shirine receive and claim all this causes on behalf of evry first SON's and First DAUGHTER's of your family, receive it even on behalf of children yet unborn in your family. Every first born in your family will inherit this cause after you.

15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

16 Cursed shalt thou be in the city,
and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

17 Cursed shall be thy basket and thy store.

18 Cursed shall be the fruit of thy body,
and the fruit of thy land,
the increase of thy kine,
and the flocks of thy sheep.

19 Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in,
and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

20 ¶ The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.

21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.

22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

23 And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.

24 The LORD shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

25 ¶ The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them; and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

26 And thy carcass shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

27 The LORD will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the emerods, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.

28 The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:

29 and thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build a house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.

31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.

32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labors, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:

34 so that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.

36 ¶ The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it.

39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.

40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit.

41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.

43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee.

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.

47 ¶ Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies, which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;

50 a nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favor to the young:

51 and he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.

52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the LORD thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:

54 so that the man that is tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:

55 so that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.

56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,

57 and toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them 2 Kgs. 6.28, 29 · 4.10 for want of all things secretly in the siege and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.

58 ¶ If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD;

59 then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

60 Moreover, he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.

63 And it shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 and thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67 in the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

[email protected]
Quote:

IF I JOIN ISSUES WITH YOU , THEN IT MEANS I AM BRINGING MY SELF TO YOUR LOW PITIFUL LEVEL . SOMETIMES , IT PAYS TO BE SILENT AND NOT TO GIVE SOME "PEOPLE" THE BENEFIT OF AN ANSWER , SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE ANSWER ..
REMEMBER : SILENCE IS GOLDEN !!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY THING WHEN YOU WRITE COME FROM YOU AND ALL OF THEM GO EVERLY DEY WITH YOU UNTILL YOU DIE. I NEVER COURSE PERSON FOR MY LIFE.BUT FOR YOU MY BROTHER ENNNN, NA ENJOYMENT YOU GO DEY FOR EVER OOO CAUSE I WISH YOU SMALL HEAD GOOD AND NOT EVEN, FOR YOU TO FIT TYPE MY LANGUAGE.

STILL ......FUCK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YOU MUGU , I KNOW WHOM YOU ARE , YOU HAVE TO REMAIN MUGU AS YOU ARE?

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Emeka or whatsoever u called ur self, Why u dey fool urself??? What connection do u have with me?? Did u know whom i am? I have u ever see dead man before??? Please and please don't a fcuk with a ONE EYED GOD.

Thief Emeka call me 07060700019. I want u to knw dat i don't fear evil bcos am like evil.

I be Edo Boy i no be Igbo man, I want make u knw say if i wan kill u he go dey easy for me to get a fcuk with u.

I am 24 Old boy, I have made money in this game u are calling urself a chief as old as u are.

With the money of mugu i became a graduate from AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, EDO STATE.

Get back to me and i will let u know u are dealing with the wrong person.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U READ DIS BLESSING 4 U MY GUYS

"MERCY MADIBO" <[email protected]>
Quote:
who is dumb? me or you?how did u know that I'm from festac?is festac d only place?moreover festac is too lame for my liking?how can u be an axeman and be a viking at the same time.i go jazz u if i catch you.dont play with words that you dont know their meaning because you are still premature so you dont die prematuredly.you get levels na him u dey do yahoo,u get proper box na him u dey use gmail.Guy u too stupid for my liking.

"Jean Egnil Diatta" <[email protected]>
Quote:
NWANNE NAWA 4 U OH. KEDU KA ISI EME OTU A

"Priska Garang" <[email protected]>Tells us to mark our calendar for a special holiday
Quote:
hello dear,so u be aye,why you the talk to me like this,you no no say we brothers black movement of africa aye the axemen,please remember tuesday is a special day 7 july that meeans 7-7 aye

"administrator" <[email protected]>
Quote:
na wah for small picking life go die

"ganni williams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
TO MANY WRONG SPELLING. YOU NO FINISH PRIMARY SCHOOL?

"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL UR FATHER IF U NO KEEP SHUT COS I NO WAN SCAM UR FAMILY

Please stop sending this guy emails, it is hurting his concentration
"olugbenga williams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
BROS, I BEG MAKE U LEAVE ME ALONE AND MAKE YOU CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING WEY YOU DEY DO , RECIEVEING MAILS FROM YOU IS NOT GOOD FOR ME AT ALL SO STOP SENDING MAILS TO ME BROS I BEG YOU WITH GOD

"F. Moss" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Nwannem is this how you are playing your own level?
If you receive somebody's format, at least you
contact the person and explain to the person that
you received his or her format, that both of you are
in same job, but you just started telling me sorts of
bad things like this, anyway keep it up if it's the
best way for you.
Anyway my fellow guy man, I base in Asia, we can
work together if you wish, thank you, and this
e-mail address is not my private e-mail address.
Good luck my brother.

"Sir Logan Smith" <[email protected]>
Quote:
You should be a BIG fool for sending this kinda of shit to my box....and imagine i b viking axeman. your fada phiro you are suppose to a DUMMY for introducing your self to me who cares about you??
You need be a graduate before you can talk to me DUMM.

"Henry Williams" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTING BUT AN OUT CAST.FUCK YOUR MONTHER AND PAPA.I SEE YOUI UR MUM I WILL FUCK HER WELL. FOOL

"Halima Abdulkareem" <[email protected]>
Quote:
papa gi bu onyeara,mother fucking ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my yansh.
u have nothing serious doing,how many souls have u wasted,judgement day's at hand,u murder.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> Wants me to be his GOD FATHER
Quote:
Bros,

Thanks for you mail. with the way you wrote you seem to be a very great G GUY. So in favori RESPECT you sir. I am not informed but you can still help me i will take you to be my GOD FATHER. Thanks

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD MAN OLUCU EWU EZI DE KA GE

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard you get time to write Igbo language grammer.

[email protected] sent this classic reply
Quote:
THIEF ABI NA house chef (cooker) ONYE NTAMU,

I WAS BORN TO WIN ON THE 27TH OF JANUARY 1990 AND I AM SHINING TO THE INFINITE OF JESUS CHRIST WITHOUT ANY STOP ORDER FROM ANY GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THE INSURANCE OF CHRIST BLOOD IS UPON MY ENTIRE GENERATION'S AND BEYOND MY ENTIRE EMPIRE SO BOW DOWN YOUR UGLY FACE OFF MY WAY YOU SATAN.

YOU CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN SINCE 1985 AND YOU NEVER MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TILL DATE 2 RETIRE SORRY FOR UR FAMILY, YOU NO DEY SHAME AND STILL YOU DEY BATTLE WITH LOTTO LEVELS WEY DON DIE SINCE I EVEN ENTER GUY SELF. SEE, IF ACTUALLY YOU ARE CORRECT GUY MAN WEY DRINK THE POOR BREAST OR SHEEP DESTITUTE MOTHER OF YOURS, YOU WILL NEVER BOTHER TO GIVE REPLY TO MY MAIL BCOS YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT I'M TAKING OVER. WHO YOU BE SELF, ALL YOUR MATE DON RETIRE FROM GUY WORK, SHAME ON YOU DEVIL AND GO SEE YOUR DEAD POOR HUNGRY MOTHER AT GRAVE VERY SOON.

WE DEY MANUFACTURE FORMAT, BEHOLD OLD THINGS LIKE YOU ARE PAST AWAY FOREVER AND NEW UPCOMING LIKE US ARE TAKING OVER. I NO SEND YOU AT ALL SO DRINK ACID SELF MORE MEN ARE AROUND TO THROW UR UGLY BODY TO BUSH WITHOUT RECOGNITION PROPER BURIAL.

PISS OFF AND JAM TRAIN I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I AM ONLINE 24/7/365 FOR SURE DON'T NEAR ME OHHH OR UR GENERATION WILL PERISH 4EVER BCOS MY BODY HOT PASS YOUR OWN AND GO LEARN HOW TO WRITE PROPER.

STILL ME,
EZE NDI IGBO NKE MBU (WORLD WIDE) UWA N'ILE
(NO SHAKING 4EVER)
2MM (TOO MUCH MONEY)

[email protected]
Quote:
waht is my offence...tell me that first before i know what to reply,,,and u for approach me in a better way instead of talking like a kid or an illetrate. Na we dey together in the scam industry. tell me wetin dey, i go get back to you with a positive response then if i reason wetin u dey talk, we willunderstand.

great scammer

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun don hammer ur mama,cos i saw ur mama lovely toto but doesnt even no how to fuck ,though i try to teach but she is dem fool as ur father was when was i alive
oh dem old fool father of urs though late now given birth to dem mugu of ur type.oh what a wasted generation of urs.

hope to hear from u again

[email protected]
Quote:
I KONW YOU BE CHEIF FOR HELL YOU MOST DIE MONKE

[email protected]
Quote:
you just acted like an uneducated man am surprise a Dr in person could be acting this.well sorry for you the whole insult you insulted me i am directing towards your career and family members.you will ever remain at that spot you claim to be.cos i know you are no where to be found.nut this i assure you i will keep your email and one day i put it up to you,you will see me in person.fuck you,fuck your family.fuck your freinds ,fuck all you ever liked ,fuck you wife to be ,and the one you have if you ever have,fuck your children,and your great garn children if you will ever give birth to a child to say.your mother is a prostitute she gave birth to you at the gutter where she slept with your father.may you sleep and dine with the devil in hell.IDIOT IF YOU REPLY KEEP IT UP BECOS YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND IF YOU DONT REPLY GO SUCK YOU MOTHERS PUSSY OR YOUR FATHERS DICK.AND DONT EVER COME AROUND ME COS YOUR WIFE MIGHT START TRIPING FOR ME .AM GEN2 AND I GOT STYLE MU*** DER FUCKER.................. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE MUGU OF ALL

Quote:
YOU ARE SIMPLY A BASTARD OF NO PARENTS.GO SUCK YOU DICK YOURSELF.YOU PROBABALY CAME FOR A NIGHT BROWISING AND HERE AM IN MY HOUSE DOING MY THING.LITTLE DOG.YOUR PARENTS GOING TO DIE IN AUTO CRASH.WHILE YOU SIMPLY DIE RIGHT NOW AS YOU READ THIS EMAIL.BASTERD OF ALL.FUCK YOU FUCK YOU AS DR,EVEN IF I DONT KNOW YOUR FUCKING NAME FUCK EVERYTHING YOU EVER THOUGHT WAS COMING RIGHT FOR YOU,SLOW MUDER FUCKER.YOU AINT PLAYER.CHECK ME OUT.YOU ONE LAZY GUY HUMMER AINT FOR GUY MEN,ITS FOR BASTERD BLOOD SUCKERS LIKE YOU WHO LIVE IN FANTASY WORLD.I CAN SEE TOO MUCH NIGERIA HOME VIDEO PROBABLY STUCK INTO YOUR HEAD YOU THINKING ABOUT HUMMER WELL I PUT MY HONDA ON A SPINING WHEEL AND IF YOU WANT TO FIND ME AM A 300L STUDENT OF NAU AWKA DOING MY THING COOL NEXT YR I GO GRDE GUESS WHAT YOU FROM VILLAGE OR WHATEVER I REALLY DONT CARE WHERE YOU MUDER FUCKER CAME OUT FROM JUST GO RELAX AND WORK WELL OK

IF YOU GT $ WITH YO,BT I NO YOU AINT GT ANY SO GO KISS THE EARTH IDIOT.
AND YOUR MOMA SHE GO DIE SLOW MUDER FUCKER RAPED AND DUMPED BY AN ARMROBBER.YOU FATHER WILL ROTTEN IN POVERTY,YOUR BROTHERS GO KISS ALL PROSTITUTE ASS IDIOT YOU THINK YOU HAVE WORDS COME AND I WILL PUT THEM TO YOU.YOU AINT SEE NOTIN I BET YOU STILL REPLYING YES COME ON SHOW ME WAHT AN IDIOT LIKE YOU GOT.

GO GET A BETTER NEXT TIME .YOU AINT FIT EMAILING ME MUDER FUCKER
DR.AGBEDE THE NAME STINKS WILLIAM IS A COMMON NAME USED BY ALL CON SO GO GET BETTER IN THE GAME.YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT IF I GET HOLD OF YOU I BET YOU YOU DIE SEEING ME MUDER FUCKER.GET CRUCH TOMOROW AS YOU CROSS THE ROAD BOY MAY YOUR CORPSE ROTTEN MAY BIRD OF THE FIELD FEED ON YOUR SKIN MAY THE DOG LICK YOUR BLOOD.MAY YOU ROTTEN IN HELL WITH YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL.YOUR MOM SHE GO DIE,YOUR FATHER HE GO DIE MAY YOU DIE MUDER FUCKER,DIE SLOW MUDER FUCKER.MAY YOU FORMATION DONT GROW.REST IN PIECES IF YOU REPLY

Quote:
hey still doin my thing boy fuck your mama and papa dey go die slow muder fuker you get brain no you got no brain you seem like an AIDS patient probably gooten from your mother soory for you your brain stinks you get hummer and still have time replying me asee your self oyou no even get house you sleep for cybercafe paying ofor bulk hours omehn go get LPT for your self that if you ever collect monet tru kctrl No you no wat i mean becos cafe aint favour u big shit go fuck your grandmother then fuck your mother.probbaly she is in the village geting siock of AIDs and you they ere they slleep for cyber this goin to be my last time 4 you if you get mouth undiclose your identity i swera i go fall you muder fucker ore u afraid of death i aint afraid its a choice i will make perfect for you muder fucker igbo boy maga no dey hear igbo speak english sho mo idiotr like oyou ........you get bank acct tlkless of having money probabaly you beg moneuy enter cyber you have the time to now mail me back....fuck all wat you planned for in this new month oyou go kdie like your father and ,mother

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa

Last edited by thedevguy67 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MY HAMMER FROM 3 DAY AGO STILL GET MAGA, OOO!!!

"rita wanogho" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU AGAIN, LIKE I SAID I RETURN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO WRITE BACK TO YOU 10x. YOUR A FOOL, THE SON OF A USELESS IDIOT. NOW FUCK OFF AND GO AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. BASTARD IDIOT

"North American Finance" <[email protected]>
Quote:

Subject: UR HAVE NO LEVEL IGBO MAN....GREATEST MUMU.... HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOUR IDIOT SOON... LOL

BROS IDIOT, YOU BE MUMU, IMBECILE, NOTHING BUT PURE ANIMAL WITH NO BRAIN.... THE WORST THING. WORST HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER LAY MY NAKED EYES ON, IN MY ENTIRE LIFE IS YOU, YOUR MATE AND SMALL ONES DEY MAKE USE OF THEIR IQ, BRAIN TO GET MONEY, DOLLARS, POUNCE STERLING BUT ALL YOU COULD DO IS RUN AFTER AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE. OMO OLE.... ALL AYE'S BE THIEF, ALL AYEEEE BE RAPIST......ARMED ROBBERS, VERY SOON YOU AND YOUR COLLEAGUES SHALL BE HANGED TO THE TREE AND KILL FOR ARMED ROBBER, MAKE MY WORD, YOU SHALL SEE VERY SOON; THAT'S WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS......BETTER GO MEET YOUR MAMA AND PAPA MAKE DEM PRAY FOR YOU MUMU,.. MAKE DEM CARRY YOUR BAD LUCK HEAD GO THE LARGEST RIVER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR CLEANSING OF YOUR BAD LUCK AND GREAT DELIVERANCE FROM GREAT PASTORS, ODEEE..... MUMU.....SUPOOOO, ..... ABI CONFIRM SUPREME MOST EYE CONFRATERNITY, BUT NA MONEY I DEY AFTER NOT FRATERNITY LIKE YOU GREATEST MUMU OF GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD 2000-2010... LOL.....

************************PEACE OUT*************************

Didn't know that lads knew of the Guinness book of Record?

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA JOBS DON DROP GEE OOOO!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at you Dr without brain, infact i dont have much time to spend with you, i have just notice you are still a small boy in this job better go and find so, you are still using gmail for bank, go and find work carpenter or traffic worker, you are the most stupid person in this job, drop dead asshole.

[email protected] should win an Mugu Pulitzer Prize nomination for this reply
Quote:
Subject: MUMU READ THIS CEARFULLY

U ARE THE GREATEST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.
DO YOU THINK THAT AM IN NIGERIA WITH YOU. LET ME TELL YOU. AM A FULL TIME NIGERIAN MAN, NWA ABA IN ABIA STATE, THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER +221772008014.
YOU CAN'T TRAVEL IN YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE A GUY MAN AND YOU ARE COURSING YOUR SELF FOR NOTHING SAKE. WHAT DO THIS NAME "Rev. H3nry Em3ka " GET TO DO WITH YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS AND MAD EST FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THIS PLANET.

DO YOU THINK THAT I DO BUY TIME LIKE YOU TO WORK. I HAVE MY OWN LAP TOP IN MY HOUSE? IN FACT THE CONNECTION BILL I PAY ON MONTHLY BASIS IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WILL GAIN IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE. YOU ARE CASTING YOUR PARENTS AND SIBLINGS.

THAT IS NOT THE WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR SELF AS A WELL GROWN UP HUMAN BEING. HOW DO YOU KNOW OF MAGA ?, WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THIS JOB?, YOUR SO CALLED FCC CAN'T SEE PEOPLE LIKE ME BECAUSE AS AM COMING BACK 4RM NOW TILL DECEMBER WITH MY VOLKSWAGEN TOUR AGE, I WILL LIKE TO INVITE YOU ONE ON ONE FOR A BREAK FAST OR LUNCH BECAUSE I CAN'T INVITE A COWARD LIKE YOU FOR A DINNER.

LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I STEP INTO NIGERIA FROM THE MM AIR PORT.
U WILL ROAST AND DIE IN NIGERIA.
WRITE TEN TIMES TODAY, I WILL REPLY YOU TWENTY TIMES TO SHOW YOU THAT I DON'T BUY TIME LIKE YOU COWARD.
YOU WILL NOT SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE. I PROMISE YOU THAT. ORJI UZOR, ROCHAS, ARTHUR NZERIBE? UGO SLY, DANGOTE TO MENTION BUT A FEW ARE GUY MEN B/4 THE ENTER POLITIES THEN YOU WANT ME TO STOP AND BE LOOKING FOR A COMPANY TO WORK WHERE BY THOSE PEOPLE AM GOING TO WORK FOR A GUY MEN TOO. STAY THERE AND BE LOOKING FOR MONTHLY SALARY. NIGERIA IS NOT GOOD BUT U KNOW THE PEOPLE THAT ARE EATING THE MONEY ALONE YOU KEEP ON SERVING THEM AND BE COLLECTING PEA NUT MONEY FROM THEM. LAND LORD TRAVEL AND SEE LEAVE YOUR STUPID PARENTS THEN TRAVEL OUT LIKE US AND MAKE THINGS ON YOUR OWN.

YOU ARE CALLING YOUR MOTHER A HARLOT BECAUSE YOU WHERE DELIVEERD IN THE STREET. IS WHAT YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT YOU WILL USE TO COMPARE OTHER. A CRIMINAL CAN'T ALLOW HIM SELF TO BE ROBBED BECAUSE THAT IS WHER HE BELONG. I PITTY FOR YOUR GENERATION BECAUSE THE ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NIGERIA.

AM COMING BACK TO SEE YOU, LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, I MUST CALL U ON MY ARRIVAL IN 9JA. I NO DE SHAKE THAT IS Y I WROTE MY MOBILE NUMBER TO U, IF U STILL NEED MY TELEPHONE NUMBER( LAND LINE), LONDON AND NETHER LAND NUMBER, I WILL STILL GIVE IT TO YOU TO SHOW YOU THAT AM A HAPPENING GUY IN TOWN.
EMPTY VESSEL.

I bet he would just love to have his number pimped Wink

[email protected]
Quote:
Ihbade dey zaha vede agbon hbarebhe.

You be small boy ooo, see this pinkin when witch born for theif, ashawo pinkin wen no wan face e buz, wetin concern u maga, idiot, inshort en, i go surprise u soon , just dey watch wetin u wan see next.

just hold ......

I send him another insult and he "taps out" Twisted Evil
Quote:
So how far,

where u base, enough of insult . we no be children. which country u dey b4 i tell yu where i dey.. no dey insult darky like yu no matter what.

I be one put ur e-mail for mailer demour but e no fair, we no fit dey fight each other

[email protected]
Quote:
TOO MANY WRONG SPELLING, YOU NO FINISH PRIMARY SCHOOL?

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD WITH CAPITAL LETTER, ONCE AGAIN U ARE A FOOL FOR FORTY, AS U DON'T HAVE ANY WORK TO DO RATHER YOU WILL BE EMAILING PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW TRYING TO INSULT THEM.

LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, U HAVE NOTHING THAT ONLY A BOXER AND A SINGLET.

HAVE U MADE MONEY BEFORE??? SOMETIMES LAST YEAR I MADE HUGH AMOUNT OF DOLLARS.

I AM A FESTAC BOY, I AM A BOY WHOM BROUGHT MUGU THAT PAY A MILLION DOLLARS.

COME TO FESTAC AND ASK ABOUT ME I MADE MONEY ALONG WITH MAFIA AND ETSIOZOR.

FOOL U HAVE NOTHING, IF U ARE SURE OF URSELF LET SCHEDULE ON HOW WE CAN MEET AND KNOW WHOM IS STRONGER THAN EACH OTHER.

HAVE U EVER DRIVE A TORTOISE CAR BEFORE. WHY ARE U BUSTING OF HUMMER

With the money of mugu i became a graduate from AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, EDO STATE. @24 YRS

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HOMO I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO TELL YOU B/CAUSE I KNOW YOUR LOOKING FOR
WHO TO FULK.

COUNT FROM NOW BEFORE 48HOURS YOU WILL NOT USE THIS ADDRESS AGAIN.
I WILL BLOCK IT .JUST WATCH .

SUFFER PAIN LIKE YOU. YOU ARE CURSED IF YOU DONT KNOW. BUSHMAN.

JUST WATCH AND I ALREADY HAVE YOUR DATAS ,NO EMAIL YOU WILL OPEN WILL WORK AGAIN.

FIRST OF ALL TO SHOW YOU EXAMPLE AM GOING TO BLOCK THIS PARTICULAR

ONE SOON

Quote:
you are a fool

Quote:
i know you are a mad man ,you will soon die of heart attack

and hunger

Quote:
idoit , so you final confessed that you are a homosexual,

one day god
will punish you , you kind can not afford to feed yourself.

look at the kind of places your calling to show that you are a

village
man that just managed to see town.

all the places you mention is local as you are ....infact no need to
waste my energy with this bush man.. ok now .... write and tell the
name of that bastard that born you out of wedlock i want to hear her
name now. or you call your grandmothers place because i know you

dont
have a home you live with your grandmother in other not to spoil

your
fulking mothers marriage to that other idiot.

i know you came from idiot kingdom
mistery child like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
PALI WHYU DEY FOOL UR SELF? U THINK SAY NA EVERY BODY U FIT

TALK TO ANYHW? GUY U DESERVE HANGING.

YOU GET LUCK SAY I NOR KNOW U. U FOR KNOW AS CUTIST TAKE DEY CUT

PERSON HEAD.

GUY MIND YOUR SPEECH.

DON LEKE
AXE MEN LORD

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO EVIL, NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER

COME OUT YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

AS U HAVE CHANGED YOUR NAMES TO SUFFER PAIN, SO SHALL IT BE INTO ALL

THE DAYS OF LIVE. YOU SHALL CRY ALL THE DAYS OF LIFE AND THERE SHALL

NO HAPPINESS IN YOU FAMILY. YOU SHALL WITNESS THE HIGHEST DEATH OF

YOUR LOVE ONES.

YOU WILL LIVES TO REMEMBER YOUR EVIL WORDS, NOTHING GOOD SHALL COME

NEAR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. AMEN AND SO SHALL IT BE.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender and his family cunsumer by holy ghost fire in

jesus name amen.

Quote:
all your saying is about you and your family you will die in

accident in mile bus stop this week may your soul rest in perfect

peace amen

[email protected]
Quote:
CONTINUE SUFFERING FROM YOUR PAINS!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Return to sender and all your family to your last generation

Quote:
ALL YOUR GENERATION IS CURSED. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A THIEF

BECAUSE ALL THE MEN IN YOUR FAMILY ARE THIEVES. THEY WER CAUGTH AND

KILLED. YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND KILLED TOO. i PROMISE YOU. YOU WILL

NEVER GET AWAY WITH STEALING PEOPLES JOBS AND MONEY.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR G? ABEG U SEE DIS FORM FOR PROPER MAGA. MANY BLESSING 4 U N ME. ONE.

"Prince Elvis Buka Bundor" <[email protected]>

Quote:
STOP WAISTING UR TIME ON INTERNET VIKING AXEMAN. LOW LEVEL MAN , COME TO ME I WLL SHOW YOU THE WAY

"Albert HarrY" <[email protected]>

Quote:
Finally, it is confirmed from the result that you are HIV positive. Nkechi will hear about this, you have killed a lot of innocent girls.

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS TURN MUGU I GO N CHOP AM SHARP SHARP!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you?
Are you insane. Please don't contact me again or I will shoot the hell out of you.

Basterd chairman]

[email protected]
Quote:
u be mumu, born throw way. ur mail shows ur irresponsibilty. bastard u be. i thank God i have mother but shame to u who no get mother. na under bridge u found urself grown up. i know u before i send u this good business.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD go purnish you barstard you no go see good for your life your mama
go die very sun maga

[email protected]
Quote:
Nime gutter ka papa gi no kwaso mama gi iko eji muo gi..u get time o!

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwannem is this how you are playing your own level?
If you receive somebody's format, at least you
contact the person and explain to the person that
you received his or her format, that both of you are
in same job, but you just started telling me sorts of
bad things like this, anyway keep it up if it's the
best way for you.
Anyway my fellow guy man, I base in Asia, we can
work together if you wish, thank you, and this
e-mail address is not my private e-mail address.
Good luck my brother.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA MOTOR GO KILL YOUR FATHER IF YOU NO KEEP SHUT COS HE NO CONCERN
YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YOU WILL END UP BEGGING IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I NO SCAM UR FATHER,
NA THUNDER GO STRIKE YOU AND UR FAMILY IF YOU WRITE ME BACK OLOSHI
*DELETED*. I WILL CUT OFF THAT UR SMALL DICK IF I EVER FIND U
GIVE EM YOUR NUMBER OR YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS

Quote:
IF YOU A MAN ENOUGH GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER MAKE
I DEAL WITH UR *DELETED* NA OGUN GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD WITH CAPITAL LETTER, ONCE AGAIN U ARE A FOOL FOR FORTY, AS U DON'T HAVE ANY WORK TO DO RATHER YOU WILL BE EMAILING PEOPLE U DON'T KNOW TRYING TO INSULT THEM.

LET ME TELL U SOMETHING, U HAVE NOTHING THAT ONLY A BOXER AND A SINGLET.

HAVE U MADE MONEY BEFORE??? SOMETIMES LAST YEAR I MADE HUGH AMOUNT OF DOLLARS.

I AM A FESTAC BOY, I AM A BOY WHOM BROUGHT MUGU THAT PAY A MILLION DOLLARS.

COME TO FESTAC AND ASK ABOUT ME I MADE MONEY ALONG WITH MAFIA AND ETSIOZOR.

FOOL U HAVE NOTHING, IF U ARE SURE OF URSELF LET SCHEDULE ON HOW WE CAN MEET AND KNOW WHOM IS STRONGER THAN EACH OTHER.

HAVE U EVER DRIVE A TORTOISE CAR BEFORE. WHY ARE U BUSTING OF HUMMER

With the money of mugu i became a graduate from AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, EDO STATE. @24 YRS

Quote:
U are a life mugu and a bastard HE GOAT,

This will be my last email conversation with u, Bcos i believe u don't have work.

ODE

IDIOT WITH CAPITAL LETTER

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MY HAMMMER DONE BRING A REPLY FROM 30 JUNE 2009.

"Mr Franklin" <[email protected]>

Quote:

Re: FUCK YOURF ASSHOLE FOOL

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA FOR TELLING ME SAY YOU BE AYEE GUY.

DO YOU KNOW WERE I BELONG? MY FRIEND MANY GUYS WHO CLAIM SUCH FUCKING NOINCENSE ACT LIKE THAT HAS PASSED AWAY DONT TRY *DELETED*.
YOU WANA TRY *DELETED* THEN I WILL TRACE YOUR AMIL AND TRAPP YOU DOWN FOOL.
THOUGH I AM SURE YOU KNOW ME WELL AND YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO DONT SEND ME THIS RUBBISH ANYMORE WE ARE NOT FRIEND.

GUY BE WARNED DONT MESS UP YOUR LIFE

JIMMY

Hey Jimmy, I think all my GUYMEN here would love to throw you our special format, ok? I think this guy is the nexy Chekwas or Gangstar for life

pony pony pony
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@devguy

I have been noticing a variant of this "he goat" in many replies from the upset lad. I wonder if that could be the start of a new script? What do you think? Also, use google maps for Lagos and grab a few street names. MAybe we can claim we saw them pushing a kart on opebi rd or something..?

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@cpt --- tell the lad U DEY HE GOAT FOR STREET OOOOOOO!!! go idea to put some landmarks in there though.

@all - I'm off on a two week vacation I hope, send the lads my greetings Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL with capital letter, U have no work, it takes u to reply ur mail with three days.

M e and u no dey the same level, U no get mouth.

Am a Tight Rugged V

Quote:
IDIOT, Have u bought a car before??? Now i know u don't even know me.

This email u are sending is sometin u hv already save down and u send it to poeple u don't know.

Man u are a loser.

God as bless me so much in this game.

I beleive am greater than ur generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
U MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy Na Me you dey follow talk like that? Se he no go better for your generation Ok all you mugu go die for you Mum

[email protected]
Quote:
BRODA

ABEG SEE MI VIDEO, I DON SEX OLD FAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! N FILM AM MEK I TEK PICTURS OOOOOOOOO TAK A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW OOOOOOOO

CALL MI +448712452966 IF U LIK N WAN FUN!!! OR IF LAGOS BOI AND WAN FUNN WIV UK BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
idiots like you are so easy to die

[email protected]
Quote:
TOTO Innoc3nt Emeka U MAMA TOTO OK

[email protected]
Quote:
eat whatever you have before 21 days from this day 4th of july 2009 and remain small for those that will bury you because you will die a shameful death like your father.your father died as a result of poison and diabitis because i always suport wrong doers.all business deals you have at hand will not proper all has become failure and you will have nothing before your death because all the angels of death has surranded you and you will not escape from it because it is your TIME TO DIE.

SIGN
ANGELS OF DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL END UP BEGGING IN YOUR LIFE COS I NO SCAM YOUR FATHER
*DELETED* WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT. WHAT UR
NUMBER MAKE I CALL UR MAMA OR YOUR ADDRESS TO SEND MY BOYS TO GO
KILL ALL OF UR FAMILY COS WATIN I DEY DO NO CONCERN U OOO OLOSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
no bi only CHIEF INNOCENT EMEKA , na THEIF INNOCENT EMEKA , YOU ASS HOLE . NA YOU FAMILY TO PICK AND SLEEP FOR DIRTY . NA MOUTH YOU DEY MAKE , COME SEE ME FOR PALACE ROAD , OLODI APAPA . MAKE I SHOW U STREET BOY AND BIG BOY AT THE SAME TIME , I GO BET U UP AND LOCJ YOU FOR JAIL .

MONKEY *DELETED* .

ALL YOU FAMILY GO DIE IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN , I GO TELL YOU SAY I FROM NBESA

[email protected]
Quote:
what are you saying you piss of shit?ass hole big fool na you go pick Dirty

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN LAKEYE OSHIMOLE GO USE UR BLOOD TAKE BATH AND UR FAMILY. IF U
ARE A MAN ENOUGH GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER AND ANSWER YOUR PHONE OR GIVE
ME YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS. HE NO GO BETTER FOR UR MAMA, YOUR PAPA,
MAKE DEVIL PUNISH UR FATHER, YOUR MAMA, GO TO HISTORY NA MONKEY
FUCK UNA MAMA OLOSHI OLIRIBURUKU BASTARD. IF U DON'T HAVE MONEY
DOES THAT MAKE U A NUISANCE? IF U ARE NOT SUCESSFUL IN LIFE IS NOT
MY FAULT OK BUT I AM ASSURING THAT U WILL DIE SOON NA SWINE FLUE,
HUMAN FLUE, BIRD FLUE GO KILL U AND UR FAMILY COS WATIN I DEY DO NO
BE UR MAMA BUSINESS. NA MASQUIRAGE TO KILL U FOR YOUR DREAM U SHALL
DIE SOON AMEN. HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP EMAILING ME BEFORE I MAKE UR LIFE
LIKE HELL HAHAHAHAHAH DIE *DELETED* COCK SUCKER

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR G? HOW U MAMA AND UR SISTA ASHWAO WORK? NA PAPA SELL PURE WATER PEPPER SOUP N LAGER BEER AT PARLOUR ON RING RD.

Here are my latest catches.

"Estee Dimitri" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Enyi , ikwuru okwu ka onye iberibe..Ikwesighi iwu onye igbo makana iweghi akonauche onye igbo at all.Makana ino paris ya adigi ka uwa ogwula...Na so u be?Men of little mentality..Onye ina edere ihie apuola na naija dika ginwa puru mana onaghi achabaha na isi dika ona achaba gi na ihi na ihienile mmadu nwetere na uwa bu na aka Chukwu ka osi bia.Iga ato na France?Ito na france gi mara na iwu a coward.
Enyi,nwere uche gi mee ihie.Na ihi na onaghi adigide
Eberem na emeregi.

"Mohammad Bin Ali" <[email protected]>
Quote:
Hi! How are you? would you mind to tell me which country you are right now? Anyway im not nigerian but i understand what you wrote, im not even black ok.I can give you my number so that we can talk or you can give me your own so i'll just call you incase you dont want to waste your money for calling a stranger which one you prefer? I can give you my email add as well so that incase you dont want to believe that im not black. my email is [email protected] just if you want to not by force, thanks and dont abuse people like that ok

"Edward Mehaan" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU BE REAL MUMU NIGERIAN

"Sandra Ige" <[email protected]>

Quote:
subject: ONWERE AMU ENWEYI EGO

MR. surfer surfer for world Amen enjoy for Haven. But you will surfer for world Amen and Surfer for Haven. Onwere Amu na Enweyi Ego is your second name Onye Abia state poor man have your wife eating morning food since yesterday?

"MR DESMOND ELLIOT" <[email protected]>
Quote:

Subject: I AM A RUGGED VIKINGS

U are a very small boy, Why are u boosting as if u can send down the rain.

U are talking about Being a cultist, I'm a rugged VIKING.........i mean a NORSEMAN.

Have u been to university before??? I graduated from ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT, AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA.

My man don't get a fuck with someone u don't know.

99% INTELLIGENCE 1% RUGGEDITY. TO OVERBOARD U.

"Mr Franklin" <[email protected]>
Quote:
YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL OF FOURTY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
THING ABOUT YOUR LIFE...YOU BETTER REPENT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.
ACCUSING AN INNOCENT SOUL WILL LEAD YOUR ENTIRE LIFE INTO DISASTER.
YOU WILL DREAM IT BEFORE THE EFFECT.
BETTER RESPECT YOURSELF IDIOT...OTHERWISE YOU WILL BEG FOR AIRTICKET TO RETURN FROM THAT PARIS.

Quote:
TELL YOUR GUY FOR PARIS SAY NA DEPORT DEY GO DEPORT AM IF HE NO
LEAVE ME ALONE. NA MOTOR GO KILL YOUR PAPA

pony pony pony
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ontimely death is on your way rest in perfact peace

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry but to be sincere with you, you need to go back to
primary school as i don't think your family has money to train you at
all.

Bye.....

[email protected] thinks I'm in Nigeria Laughing
Quote:
BOUNBLE IDIOT,FUCK YOUR FAMILY THERE YOU NIGERIAN GAOT

Guy you are very very stupid;you call your self big boy look at what
you are doing to your self ;i wish you back to
sending;Idiot,ewu,ikpunmagi there,fuck you fuck your family,maga like
you,you want to friend your mother monkey like you,i will send people
that will kidnap you soom i am with you number idiot;ashawo like you,
the will use women to catch you.

[email protected]
Quote:
this box do die befor tomoro bet me i know waten i do do for
you now i think say that wan na small one way i do befor just luk
waten i go do.

bad guy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA GO DIE THE SAME DAY,YOU GO DIE FOR WITH SUFFER

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey angry because i fuck your mama

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE DEAD BODY

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A MISERABLE IGBO MAN WEY NO GET SENSE ATALL.

YOU BE SMALL BOY. STOP TO DEY DO THIS WORK BCAUSE FRUSTRATION GO KILL YOU AND ALL YOU FAMILY EVEN THE ONES YET UNBORN.

THE JUJU MAN WEY DEY GIVE YOU JUJU NA FAKE ONE. MAKE YOU REPENT AND START TO GO CHURCH MAKE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL AND SEND YOU HELP.

OTHERWISE YOU GO DIE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS BECAUSE YOU DEY DIG YOUR GRAVE WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE WEY YOU DEY DO FOR INTERNET.

I SORRY FOR YOU

Quote:
NA FRUSTRATION BECAUSE YOU NEVER COLLECT MUGU MONEY SINCE YOU START TO DEY DO 419 DEY WORRY YOU SO.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DEY LAFF YOU BECAUSE YOU NO GO EVER SEE 1 DOLLAR FROM MUGU HAND ANDYOU WILL FORVER BE FRUSTRATED AND DIE A BEGGAR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MUMU MUMU MUMU

GO FIND WORK. GO PUSH TRUCK OR GO DO CAR WASHBOY NA DAT BE UR DESTINY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. MAY ALL THINGS YOU SENT OUT BE YOUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. IF YOUR SEND OUT GOOD OR BAD, MAY IT BE BACK TO YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD ALREADY BECAUSE YOU DID NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TOO AND THE DEATH THAT KILL YOUR FORM PRESIDANT WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ALL FAMILY AS WELL BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO DEAD..................................................................
...............!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MY FRIEND?
WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME, U EXPIRED SON OF A MARGOUT,THAT WAS GIVING BIRTH IN A DUST BIN, DONT EVER WRITE TO ME AGAIN,
ANY DAY YOU WRITE TO THESE EMAIL AGAIN I WILL VISIT U THAT NIGHT?

MIND THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WRITTING ME SEVERAL EMAILS BUT I DONT REPLY YOU, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE PLEASE DONT WRITE ME AGAIN,LOOK UP AND DOWN AND WHAT EVER YOU SEE IS YOUR CASE FOR LIFE.IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO TRY ME JUST WRITE AGAIN AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE DEVIL INCANATES AROUND YOUR BLOOD WILL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOURS
RED DEVIL

Quote:
HEY? LOOK HERE ? I HAVE GIVEN YOU TOO MUCH TIME AND I THINK I HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH? NOW LET ME TELL YOU.......

ANY DAY YOU LAY YOUR HAND ON KEYBOARD AND WRITE TO ME THAT DAY YOU SHALL SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP? I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE REMOVED FROM THE SURFACE OF THESE EARTH

BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIMETRY AND SEE.

THE EAR THA REFUSE TO HEAR WHAN THE HEAD IS CUTED UFF IT WILL SURELY FOLLOW IT

IDIOT....

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By gar, it has been too long.

[email protected]

Quote:
We kniow yuroba with big mouth and no sense , ur craze nor be new thing for my eyes , na so all yuroba people be .

[email protected]

Quote:
STARK ILLETRATE.
CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN .
FRUSTRATED IDIOT LIKE YOU.
I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND FAVOUR IN THE SIGHT OF GOD THROUGH OUT REMAINING PARK OF YOUR LIFE
DIE HARD

[email protected]

Quote:
I PITY UR MAMA BECAUSE SHE NOT GET PIKIN ATAL!! EVEN SELF PIKIN SELF BETTER PASS U... NA UR USELESS GRAND FATHER SELL OUR PEOPLE FOR SLAVE TRADE, ONE KOBO FOR A DOZEN!! AS U SEE WISE KIDS WEY WAN COLLECT ALL THE MONEY WEY OYINBO PEOPLE CHEET UR GRAN PAPA, U SEY NA LIE. SAKE OF SEY UR GRAN PAPA LEGACY MUST LIVE 4 EVER. WAKE UP MUMU!!!!! OTU LIKE U

P.Odeon

[email protected]

Quote:
ur mama is caused forever, ur papa will die hard idoit fool forever,?????

u are a stupid fool

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]

Quote:
OLOKO WE KILL U LIK UR MAMA
GUY SEE MAK I TELL U NA U BE THE BIGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.UR MAMA DON DIE FOR ASHAWO WORK NA FOR THE WORK SHE FOR BON U .AS U DAY AS U NON NO UR PAPA BECUS UR MAMA NON NO HO GIVE BELE WA SHE TAK BON U.I NO SINCE THAT DO THIS WORK U NEVER SHOP MAGA MONEY ALL U NO JUST TO PUT UR MAIL FOR EVRY SITE WEN MY BOYS DAY LOOK FOR MAIL.NA MAK U DAY SEE FOR MAT FR UR BOX ALL U NEED TO JUST DELETE BE CUS LIFE GOSE ON.BUT U GO REPLY BECUS U NON GET NOTHING U DAY DO FOR NET.WAITNG I ONE TELL U BE SAY JUST GO LOOOK FOR DICK TO SUK BECUS NA THAT ONE FIT.ALL UR SISTER NA ASHAWO WA NA GET FATHER LIKE U
BECUS UR JUST DAY BON FOR ENY BODY SHE SEE LIK DOG.NA WARITNG UR MAMA DO BEFOR SHE FOR DE WORK NI UR SISTER ONE STAT SO.GUY IF U NO WAITNG CARING U GO NET U FOR NA DA REPLY THIS MAIL.U NO TAK TIME U GO DIE LIK UR MAMA THINK ABOUT IT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BECUS NA DOG DAY BON DOG
UR MAMA DOG TOTO
WHEN ENY BODY CAN COME IN AND GO UOT
IF U BE GUYMAN WA GET HOLP U FOR NO DAY RELPY THIS MAIL FOR NOTHING CUS I DAY SEE UR MAIL FOR ME BOX TOO I NO SAY U TO GET MAGA NO EASY DAT WHY UR EYE DAY PEPEL U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIK U NA SO U YOROBA PEOPEL DAY DO BECUS U JUST COME FROM VILAGE TO CITY U SEE WATING PEOPEL DAY DO U SAY ONE DO.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DEY COM BACK FOR OFFSHURE. I GO TROW JOBSS!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL
YOU CAN NOT EVEN SPELL WORDS VERY WELL! CHIEF INDEED HA HA HA
FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ayelala go kill u.ashigidi go kill you.Eghibi go kill u.your entire family go suffer die.try to be a responsible boy.Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
u need any thing from our shrine ? your name de dey now
Chief abi na Thief , I don call untied state and informed them about you , send your scam email to them , see for that picture as them agree to put u and your family to jail , if i see your email again i go use my dog find u and eat u up .

Na we get Okija shrine , you need any thing from dey ? like your papa and mama head ? or your soul ? ass hole THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR ILLTERACY HAVE RUINED YOU!

It's curious that you as a wise-man or a guy-man do write such mail to your fellow brother. Though it's not your fault because we are on the net,right? Note: I am from IGBARIAM OKALAKWU IN ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GOVT, ANAMBRA STATE. You can ask people about my village IGBARIAM OKALAKWU. I just want you to know that my winch-craft really exeeds yours in any standing but i cannot say anything bad to you rather you will have yourself to blame when all these nonsense that you wrote reversed and started working against you. Don't ever try to mail me again!

(BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU MUSTN'T GO UNPUNISHED)
Who are you to curse whom God has not cursed?
YOU ARE ALREADY IN TROUBLE, OKIJA SHRINE AND OTHERS THAT WERE GUIDING ME HAVE STARTED WORKING AGAINST YOU!

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE DEVIL PUNISH YOUR FATHER IF YOU NO STOP EMAILING ME WHERE I AM
I PRAY THAT U NEVER GET HERE IF ANY OF YOUR FAMILY DEY HERE THEY
SHOULD BE DEPORTED *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
Make Thunder fire u from generation to generation. Idiot fool. common get out bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO SAY U JSUT CHATTING SHIP. NA OGUN
GO KILL U AND UR FAMILY. I WILL BLOCK U NOW MAKE DEVIL PUNISH U I
STILL COLLECT CONTROL TODAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your mother with all your household

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OH DEY OGAS ARE BACK WITH DEY DEVGUY AND HOMERJFONG OOOO I HAIL DE CHAIRM3N FROM UR GUYMAN HERE IN NY ONE.

ONLY 3 SMALL BOYS DONE HAIL ME BACK HERE TONIGHT.

"Wiliams Pat" <[email protected]>
Quote:
GUY U DEY MADOOO NA WAITI U SEIF DEY DO 4 HERE IF I CASH U I GO SHOW U SAY I BE ,,,,,KEGAYS OKAY

"Paul Adair" <[email protected]>
Quote:
SUBJECT: IS GOOD FOR YOU
You most be a fool in all ur life and you will never forgive your self.

"Darren Hazmee" <[email protected]> asks an existential question
Quote:
who are you?

pony pony pony
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more lad appreciation....

[email protected]
Quote:
with ur thick nigerian accent...... HAHAHAHAHA LOL....... i was d 1 that sent it>>>> loser

[email protected]
Quote:
you be fake guy man, i collect westertn from your mugu today and am rocking,.
may the lord almighty punish your generation maga

[email protected]
Quote:
U GO DIE FOR WHEREEVER U DEY, U AND ALL YOUR FAMILY NA MOTO GO KILL UNA, IDIOT LIKE U, BICTH ASS MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
TAA..WHO GIVE YOU LONDON NUMBER. MUMU WEY DEY SELL MEAT AT ALABARAGO

[email protected]
Quote:
na GOD go punish ur generation with all ur family all....mad stupid one

[email protected]
Quote:
thank you very much.God will bless you ,ok

[email protected]
Quote:
I send it back to you and your family, na HIV go kill you..idiot. be 4 I forget your mama toto dey cost $1.00. who give you chief ??? you are noting but MUGU. Local chief . see you chief ' ha ha ha ha. na your mama toto give you chief.

[email protected] - sent a photo of himself banging a goat Shocked
Quote:
See your papa in action, you are not use to spelling go school

[email protected]
Quote:
Go fuck your mama.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool, if i don chop any of your job and na him make body dey pepper you like this why u no tell me so that i go leave the maye for you and you go stop generational curse from reigning on you.,,,,,tell me your job wey i dey chop so that i go leave am oooooooo before you go come die for my head i beg mumuuuuuuuuuu

more abuse sent Very Happy
Quote:
BELIEVE SAY IF YOU GET WORK TO DO YOU NO GO DEY SIT DOWN FOR SYSTEM THEY WRITE ALL THIS TRASH ABOUT YOUR MAMATOTO, LOOK FOR SMETHING TO DO WEY GO EITHER CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR REOVE THE GENERATIONAL CURSE WEY DEY YOUR HEAD, ANYWAY I GO DEY PRAY FOR YOU FOR GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

BLESSED BROTHER LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
u kno hear say ur mama don rotin for house u dey south africa they do kolekole

[email protected]
Quote:
see thief and greedy man like way dee anwser oyibo name god of thunder will punish your generation,,,,and anything you said to me back to you foolish sender,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ass,,hole greedy wayooo man,,wee no fit get any maga chop

[email protected]
Quote:
say the same to your fatherand mother plus your penury family

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN OUTCAST( OSU)

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL, I WAS CALLING YOU THIS MONRNING AND YOU WERE NOT PICKING YOUR CALL, MEANING YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THE PHONE FOOL.

PLEASE GO TO ADULT EDUCATION, YOUR ENGLISH IS SOMETHING ELSE, YOUR SPELLING IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.

MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
Alarm talk.... nothing nothing

[email protected]
Quote:
since i reply u just send urs fool to know u jump begging for time in the cafe num-skull ur wretched father has no money to send u to school as small as u are u can't even write in English or vernacular.U will still die with ur juju u use.The Poorest human being on earth may ur generation perish in jail,hell do die in the pity of ass.

[email protected] - gave me new script material Very Happy

Quote:
subject OGUN IKPU NNE GI

WHO GO CARRY MONKEY GO LONDON? YOU LEFT SLEEPING ON THE STREET ALREADY? YOU SON OF A BITCH. WHICH LANGUAGE DO YOU DO IN LONDON? THIS OKIRIKA ENGLISH NOT EVEN COMMON BROKEN ENGLISH. ANYWAY, PEOPLE CAN SMUGGLE YOU INTO LONDON TO BE A HOUSE BOY A KITCHEN RAT, OR EVEN MORTUARY CLEANER. IDIOT!!! YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE WHAT YOUR HUNGRY LATE FATHER DID NOT ACHIEVE. YOU CANT SMELL MURITALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT TILL YOU DIE, WHO WILL BOARD A DEAD ILLITERATE FILLED WITH DIEASEASE LIKE YOU IN THE PLANE? YOU STUBORN ILLITERATE. BIG ; BIGGER, BIGGEST FOOL. YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO WRITE YOUR ILL EDUCATED WORDS. DON’T WASTE YOUR WASTED LIFE BY WRITING ME AGAIN. YOUR FATHER LOST HIS LIFE STEALING AND YOUR MOTHER DIED OF PROSTITUTION. YOU NOW HAVE HIV AIDS AND IS BUSY DISTRIBUTING IT TO ALL YOU MEET ON THE WAY. VISITING PROSTITUTES AND INFECTIN INNOCENT GIRLS. BET ME. IF YOU STILL SAY YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFECTING SANDRA WITH HIV, THEN ACCEPT TO GO FOR A TEST.
USELESS ILLITERATE POOR CASANOVA BASTARD.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@terrazi

I love this one
Quote:
IF YOU STILL SAY YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INFECTING SANDRA WITH HIV, THEN ACCEPT TO GO FOR A TEST.
USELESS ILLITERATE POOR CASANOVA BASTARD.

I bet you can really push this lad into the frequent flyer category (regular correspondent, you get the drift). I bet he thought he knew you! I wonder if sandra was his mama? Keep up the good work and tell us if this new "script" don bring new maga to your box, ok?

pony pony pony
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poetry of the streets!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
U are a fool all ur generation die in poverty

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GIVE ME UNA FAMILY ACCOUNT NUMBER MAKE I PAY IN MONEY WEN UNA NEED FRO UNA LIFE. MAKE UNA COMMOT 4 PORVERTY. ASAP PLS DON'T FAIL. BASTARD LIKE U.

I told him my account number was the number of area boys in his mama's toto. Very Happy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THANKS FOR YA MAIL,
YA MOTHER WAZ SUCKING MA BIG BLACK DICK WEN I GOT UR SMS.
I TRYD TO GRAB MA LAPEE,BUT UR WIFE WUNT LE ME GO.
MAY BCUZ I WAZ STROKIN HER FROM DE BACK SO HARD THAN U NEVER DID BE 4.

U BLOOD CLOT PUSSY SUCKING MUDAFUKER.........................................
U CAN ASK UR DAUGHTER DE FIRST DAY I 4KED HER,I GUESS IT WAS DE BIGGEST HOLE I HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
BUT UR WIFE WAS COOL.

I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO THE FIB,YOUR A BAD CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
I WILL GET YOU.......
I WILL FIND YOU......
AND FIRE GWAN BURN YOU AND YA FAMILY.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BABYLONIANS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE.

BEWAR,I WILL CATCH YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SO HALL IT BE TO ALL UR FAMILIES SAY AMEN, SINCE U DONHAVE ANYTHING BETTER IN UR LIFE , WASTE UR TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE USING THEIR TIME TO MAKE MONEY , FOOL NA FOOL ANYWAY , NO BE UR FAULT , THE THING WEY KILL UR PAPA GO STILL KILL U AND NA SO TRAILER DRIVER NO GO STOP TO FUCK UR MAMA FOR FREE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
your mother sucked my dick today.
I will fuck yous sisters all then giove u money
I know u neede money and u will; allow me fuck ur momsy bc of cash.
I will buy hummer for u after fucking ur momsy again ok.
Kosomok

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
idioootttttttttttttsss like you muther fucker

[email protected]

Quote:
ITS GOD THAT WILL HELP YOU OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF. MAN, YOU HAVE GONE SO DEEP AS TO BE SLEEPING WITH MEN. DAMN, WHERE DO YOU GO FROM THERE? SHAME ON YOU, ARE YOU BETTER THAN AN ANIMAL?

LOOK GO AND LOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND DON'T EVER SEND MAIL TO THIS BOX AGAIN.

USELESS IDIOT

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

you and your family are bastard you will die young.rest in perfect peace amen

ikpu mmaghi there self

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WTHOUT BEEN TOLD , YOU ARE A SMALL BOY . U DNT HAVE JOBS , THAT IS WHY YOU TAKE ALL YOUR TIME TO WRITE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
PROMISE, YOU ARE A REJECTED INGRET I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE, ALL THESE WHILE YOU HAVENT GONE FOR LECTURES, YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY BAD, TRY AND POLISH IT A LITTLE.

FOOL, THOSE YOU ARE CALLING, TELLING TO GO BACK TO THE OFFICE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU. MUMU.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL THAT IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE BEEN KEEPING YOU QUIET, BECAUSE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
IF YOU ARE A FOOL SENDING THIS TYPE OF MASSAGE..ME AM NOT...

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Cap419kicker ^

yeah thats definitely one of my favorites too. I have no clue who sandra is either. feel free to abuse him as much as possible. Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY BASTARD WATCH UR BACK CUS U ARE DEAD ALREADY UR WRITE UP IS ONE OF THE MOST WACKEST I HAV EVER SEEN U NEED 2 GO BACK TO COLLEGE I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U CUS U GAT NO FUTURE I BOUGTH MA COMPANY WITH THIS SAME GAME SO U GO GET SOME GOOD SHIT 2 DO WITH UR WACK LIFE U NEED TO GO AND LEARN MORE HOW TO SPELL FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER U WILL 4EVER REMAIN POOR FROM UR GENERATION 2 GENERATION U WILL BEG TILL U DIE BASTARD..

ASK OF ME IN LAGOS I EM CALLED SKULL.

AXE

[email protected]
Quote:
if you dont take time I will get you down I know you very well listen and listen carefully you lose your life if you dont take time I know you and I know were to get you
fucker like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
oh boy show your face make i know who you be, coward

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! are you tired of giving numbers? mumu poverty. Instead of cooling down I give you one job that can change your life. You are there wasting your time.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY HEY HEY?
MASTER OF THIEF?

WHAT DO YOU CALL YOUR SELF ABI THIEF OR CHIEF I SAW UR MOTHER SO URGLY LIKE U IN UR LOCAL VILAGE WERE U COME FROM THEN I SEND MY MONKEY TO TOES THE BLACK FUKEN ASHAWO CALL MAMA THIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA.

ONLY FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA WHICH I GIVE UR MOTHER MAKE UR ASHAWO MAMA OPEN HER TOTO FOR MY MONKEY AND THE MONKEY GIVE HER THREE FUKEN CUT.NOW UR MOTHER IS PREGINANT TO MY MONKEY YOU CAN CALL THAT ASHAWO AND COMFIRM FROM HER NOW.

EMEKA CHIEF OF MUGU IN NIGERIA I CAN TELL U THAT I AM VERY VERY MORE BETTER THAN U IN ANY AREA OF UR LIFE LOOK YOU BLACK DOG THAT ALWAY USE CREAM TO DAMEGE UR SKIN IN BURKINA-FASO.

YOU GO DIE THIS YEAR AND RUST WITH UR ASHAWO MAMA I CAN TELL U THAT THEY IS NOTHING THAT WILL MAKE U NOT TO GO TO HELL FIRE WITH U MOTHER USELESSMAN CALL HIS NAME THIEF EMEKA YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR BELEIVE ME. YOU HAVE PUT YOUR SELF INTO PROBLEM YOU FOOLISH MAN WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO WRITE HIS NAME U MUST DIE WITH UR MOTHER I SWEAR U MUST DIE U MONKEY EMEKE.

I CAN TELL U THAT I AM OK IN LIFE SO DONT THINK U CAN WRITE TO PEOPLE ANY HOW U FEEL LIKE, I HAVE EVERY THINGS A MAN CAN BOOST OF IN LIFE SO DONT THINK U ARE WRITING TO BLACK IDIOT LIKE U.

GO TO HELL INNOC3NT EM3KA THIEF OF ALL THIEF BYE.

FROM SOME ONE U WROTE TO BYE BYE I WAITING FOR UR RESPONCE.

A WISE MAN THAT DIE AT BACK OF FOOLISH MAN HOUSE.UR MOTHER IS CARRINY MONKEY IN HER STOMCH SO CALL HER TODAY AND COMFIRM NOW OK BYE.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR MAMA U DAY INSULT, ENEMY OF PROGRESS, E NOR GO BETER FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION, MAKE THUNDER STRIKE YOU FOR YOUR MUDER FACE. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
god wey dey for up will punish you and your entier family and generation now and for ever amen i promise you that what ever you put your hand will be a cause unto you and your entier family and generation you are a full by cause me if you receive my email and you dont like it why dont delet it and go your way did i forcwe you to reply that is to show that you are a full you put Rev in your name but you full dont know what that means God said there shall not cause so you shall not be causesince you have cause me today i have real a cause on your head and the head of your generation and so shall it by in jesus name amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
POVZETY WILL MAKE YOU TO FUCK UR MOTHER? SISTER, ALL UR CORSINGS BASTERAED YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
NDUGBA FOR 4 LIFE.
YOU ARE PUSSY.............. WE KISS AND DONT TALK.... TRY THIS ONE PUSSY.

READY TO DIE WITH YOU MULTHER FURKER.

YOUNG MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY VEX? NA ME SAY MAKE U WRETCHED? U BETTER GO 51 IWEKA ROAD ONITCHA OR POUND ROAD FOR ABA MAKE U GO DEY DO PIRACY MAKE U FOR GET SMALL MONEY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: u will ever lasting in pouverty i swearting unessly daven bless u in HEALL.

IBOBO AGULERI WILL VISIT U SELF AND I MEAN U NOT U AND NO ANY ANOTHER SOUL WILL FOLLOW TOGETHER IN UR WORD BACK TO SENDER OK UR MAMA AND UR PAPA AND U EMEKA WILL CHAIR SEX TOGETHER SORRY U BLAD UMOTHER FUKER FUK U NNEGHI.

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are that mountain before zerubabel you shall be plain (Zec 4:7) this year i see your family into a big crisis, i see your in a new direction of hardship, you will always count on sorrow in your life.
The last but not the list, you shall die, but your family members will not allow your corps to enter the house, the vochors of the earth will feed on your flesh, there shall not be cry of a nw born by in your family, YOU ARE MARKED FOR DEATH your family shall alway count on tears forever, but at the end, calamity shall full upon them non of them will be save, in all you do in life you will be paid in hardship.
YOU WILL BE FEED WITH YOUR OWN FLESH AND YOU WILL GET DRUNK WITH YOUR OWN BLOOD,DIE NOW IN JESUS NAME

R.I.P
MANY EVIL MEN WILL BE ATTENDING YOUR BURIAL AS GOD HAS TOLD .

[email protected]
Quote:
OLOKO WE KILL U LIK UR MAMA
GUY SEE MAK I TELL U NA U BE THE BIGEST FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.UR MAMA DON DIE FOR ASHAWO WORK NA FOR THE WORK SHE FOR BON U .AS U DAY AS U NON NO UR PAPA BECUS UR MAMA NON NO HO GIVE BELE WA SHE TAK BON U.I NO SINCE THAT DO THIS WORK U NEVER SHOP MAGA MONEY ALL U NO JUST TO PUT UR MAIL FOR EVRY SITE WEN MY BOYS DAY LOOK FOR MAIL.NA MAK U DAY SEE FOR MAT FR UR BOX ALL U NEED TO JUST DELETE BE CUS LIFE GOSE ON.BUT U GO REPLY BECUS U NON GET NOTHING U DAY DO FOR NET.WAITNG I ONE TELL U BE SAY JUST GO LOOOK FOR DICK TO SUK BECUS NA THAT ONE FIT.ALL UR SISTER NA ASHAWO WA NA GET FATHER LIKE U
BECUS UR JUST DAY BON FOR ENY BODY SHE SEE LIK DOG.NA WARITNG UR MAMA DO BEFOR SHE FOR DE WORK NI UR SISTER ONE STAT SO.GUY IF U NO WAITNG CARING U GO NET U FOR NA DA REPLY THIS MAIL.U NO TAK TIME U GO DIE LIK UR MAMA THINK ABOUT IT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BECUS NA DOG DAY BON DOG
UR MAMA DOG TOTO
WHEN ENY BODY CAN COME IN AND GO UOT
IF U BE GUYMAN WA GET HOLP U FOR NO DAY RELPY THIS MAIL FOR NOTHING CUS I DAY SEE UR MAIL FOR ME BOX TOO I NO SAY U TO GET MAGA NO EASY DAT WHY UR EYE DAY PEPEL U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LIK U NA SO U YOROBA PEOPEL DAY DO BECUS U JUST COME FROM VILAGE TO CITY U SEE WATING PEOPEL DAY DO U SAY ONE DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know what ur talking about so therefor, na u and ur useless family head e go e go work. forever and ever no changing in jesus name AMEN!!!!!!!
AS FOR ME MAGA GO DEY PAY TILL I STOP WORK. FOREVER AND EVER IN JESUS NAME AMEN
U GO SEE AM I NO INSULT U BUT U INSULT ME ME I DON SHOW MY PAPA THIS MAIL WEY U SEND ME

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FORK U 4 LIFE KNOW MAGA 4 YOU AND 4 UR OGA OR UR BOYS

guy if u be guy man ........... you dissisidid to say this u are a forking full and ur mama pusyy, and u can not get any maga 4 ur box and they most carch u , i sower EFCE WE CARCH U. WHY CANT U KEEP KAM

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL U MY BROS R GUYMEN THROW MORE JOBS 4 CAFE BROWSING TIME, OK?

"Adelle Robillos" <[email protected]>
Quote:
SUBJECT: REST IN PEACES

your father and mother are fulls.you shuold and rot in hail.biggest he-goat.i hear ur mama is sufering from HIV.I GUESS UR GIRL FRIEND HAS GIVEN U AIDS.MOTHER FUCKET

DO NOT WORRY U WILL POLISH AND WASH MY CARS FOR A PLATE OF FOOD.POOR MAN LIKE YOU.

IBOS ARE NOTHING BUT A BOUNCH OF FOOLS A RITUALIST AND LAZY COWARDS.

SEE U DIE SOON.JUST PRAY U SHOULD NOT DIE A POOR MAN THAT U ARE.I HOPE U DIE IN AJEGUNLE AND BURIED IN THE EVIL FOREST AND EATEN BY VULTURE.SEE U DIE SOON ABD ROT IN HAIL.REST IN PEACES

"Pierre Lefou" <[email protected]>
Quote:

HEY FUCKING SCAMMER
WHERE DID YOU LEARN ENGLISH ??!!YOUR STUPID MESSAGE DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING !!!
GO LEARN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE SUCKER !!!!

"Norra Ann Serri" <[email protected]>
Quote:
U CAN NOT EVEN SPELL VERY VERY FOOL

pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAYES FROM FESTAC TOWN N SATELLITE CITY DON REPLY ME!

[email protected]
Quote:
doc plaintain abi na wetin u call urself

you see ur mama picture wey i send give u?
if u want i go send my address for you make nack
body.
this one we you dey talk na small pikin,u no get level
and u no get mama or papa.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR PAPA BE BUSH GUY MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO WISE,,,, YOU BE DIS GRASS TO UR FAMILY TOO

What is it with lads and claims of giving women [email protected]
Quote:
SHO I FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO AND HE DEY SMELL, NA SO SHE TAKE BORN YOU, NA MAKE YOUR MOUTH SMELL, FROM NET COME OUTSIDE, I KNOW SAY YOU GET AIDS. BECAUSE UR BABE I GIVE HER AIDS BEFORE SHE BORN YOU.

SEE NA MAKE ANY GIRL NOR LIKE YOU, BECAUSE YOU DO YOUR FACE LIKE MESS
FOOLISH AND FUCKING GUY, YOU GET SENSE SELF,

[email protected]
Quote:
OTO RE KWA NNEGI THERE. FOOL, BALAWO,IDIOT,THE FATHER OF MONKEYS, THAT IS WHY UR FIRST SON LOOK LIKE MONKEY.OZU,

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi Asshole,

just hear urself And tell me dat u have a mother or future no guy man dat know what his doing in net dat will carry his laptop and pay bill to MTN and start writing nonsense to somebody. if u want to lean job tell and i will teach u well. lada dan talkin nonsense. re u sure dat u have touched
g money b/4 heya what a bitty. by next week i seen ur transfer details of my last USA maga 2 times last mounth and dis mounth and this will make it 3 time and u re here talking shit. replying u is like replying a dog and a dog dat u re
!!!!!!. amd very v sorry for ur mama. if u no sabi dis g work go find another thing do no be by force. u hear ? and close ur smiling mouth ur pig sorry for callin u pig but dat is what u re.
And all dat u say to me i do not know but am asureling u 1 tin their re coming back to u as u say them in jesus name AMEN.
I NO DO BAD SAY I TROW U PEPPER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
WERE U MONKEY SON OF CHINPANZE. D LAST TIME WEN I CHINPANZE FUCK UR MAMA I NO SAY SHE END UP TO BORN U MONKEY. AS U GET MIND THE RUN UR MOUTH SO WHY U NO GET MIND TAL WHO U BE POOR LAZY FOOL. SHEY NA U TALK PASS NA MAK I JUST USE YOUR EMAIL TRACE YOU FIRST U GO NO SAY MEN AND MONKEYS NO THE STAY ONE YEGEYEGE ADIKO.

OMO U GO HAIL JUST THE BOUNCE THE WAIT FOR THE CD WEN U PLAY SO BCOS WEN E BEGIN SING DARKNESS GO COVER UR EYE FOOOOOOOOOL SAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR RECORD PURPOSE COS WEN I FINISH WITH U U GO TAK AM THE REMENBER WEN ANT ENTER UR NOSE WITH UR INHERITED SMELLING BODY UR MAMA GUTA TOTO FAG LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
DO U NOW SEE THE MAGA IN U?DO U NOW CONFIRM UR A CASKET?MONEY GO HARD U 4 DIS EARTH,U GO STILL SUFFER DIE.THIS IS D REASON U NEVA MAKE MONEY BCOS U LIF UR TIME UNNECCESARILY.BASTARD.
D NEXT TIME U WRITE ME U WILL BE INLICTED WITH WHAT U SUFFER TILL U DIE.MESCREANT

[email protected]
Quote:
go and fuck ur HIV mama.

[email protected]
Quote:
i enjoyed ur mums pussy tonight.
i will give her a car when she sucks me.
the russian babe has piad me 60k usd.
i dey move with my x5 now.
u mugu.
u refuseirmans to cool down for ur cha

[email protected]
Quote:
the lord is my sheperd old boy.
i want you to that i am a small but the assest i have you can never have them. you are too tough on the mail. should you see me you can never talk this way. i strongly pray that no camel will feed from no matter the boyancy you would acquire.
everything on this earth is grace and favour. and depends on one mind set. what is in your mind has given me the picture of yourself. i am sure if you had complete your education you would never be this saucy on the mail.
young man i am blesseth with three children and they are all going to international schools. i have 21hectres of land which about 52 people(each of them end100$ a month) are working for me in my maize plantation through this net i started little by little until now. i go to confreneces in europes when it comes to agric seminars. i meet people even more than you. right now i am neigotiating for another 46hectres of land for maize planting.
i am seen people who are on this nets for 5 years even with their experince standard but make nothing.i even have a retire bank manger who is my friend. who knows the inticks in this deal that we assume we know too much. but still he has not make nothing from it. youngman once again is grace not experience. if it was experience jacob and our forefathers wuld have been titled to it . there is no title for this deal we are doing on the net. that why the bible says that i giveth thee power to get wealth. even from the way you are talking you do not seem to pay your tithre. if you are conversant with the bible read malachi 3:1 to the end. so i can never remain poor in my life. then go as far to read psalm 50:14.
action without faith has no dreams into reality.
i have been to prison in europe and and in sengal, cote d'ivore and togo.
if you do not know someone do not critize the person. quick to listen and talk less. there are people you do not talk to any how youngman. i pray that you should grow up yo uour understanding and change your generation not destroy them with your rudeness in speeches. blesseth are those that are blesseth for they shall be blesseth. if i should speak a word to you right now as i am wirting you will smell through out the days of your life even if you are rich.
God bless you as you bless others. Amen

[email protected]
Quote:
see this fool
wetin u sabi hacking level all ur generation no fit do am see my new America crystla ass hole by GOD grace i go buy my Bentley december time when i come back t o naija i go invite u.....giv u money cos i kno say u dey inside poverty lik this......

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more replies

[email protected] claims to be a Big Boy
Quote:

you are a castrated foolish jobless idiot.

i thought you a a fool ealier on but now i no that you are just uncomfortable dog ragh.stick with you mouder fuckin beach which you call mother and ask her how many rounds did my dog goes yesterday.and for your foolish and idiotic father ask him how many plate of food thoes he take a day for his salary pare month.where i dont really have enough time to wast for your louzy noise which you make all the while i still no that you are a nonnentity.a born bastard a microhony saler.how mush you don sale all your life and i no say you no go even fit by one cup of garri and you go thief one hour from your friend code come they yan any how to me who you be self tell goat make a madioha strike your entire familly even the once when they never still born self dead.

familly of bonds and idiotics fames,on well captalise beast uncivialised humans.
your familly and even you are sufereing from the deadly desease called h.i.v and that wan non even do then come use a.i.d take put jaral for una idiot fellow.

guy non try because you go wound your mama toto.my dog don even speat for the toto self so that wan now na roubish toto toto when my dog fuck any how that wan no be toto again now you surpose no that wan.

i go give una some change 100million pounds abeg non chart because since them born your papa he never even touch 100 nair not to see am for face. the reason why i go give una that money be say i call GOD yesterday papa GOD say him don already sign am say that familly go die for stavation and poorness so for my kind AND good heart when i get so i come say make i give una that money with full comfident because i get enough bet make una non use that money any how because if una complain again na sale i go sale una your papa,mama,your sisters and even your brothers inclouding you self. but for you i go manage make you house help so that every thing now go come plain together as your papa now na my gate man you see.

NAME/ mr change

ADRESS/ idp classin close london

PHONE/ +44582649542612

OCCUPATION/ camplex company C.E.O

GROUP/ ayezmen

RUGGEDDITY/ number one man

CRIME/ many i cant count all i can say now is that i kill to live so dont try me

we are the western union bank of nigeria

you have some money from this man which above is his imformations of 100million pounds stellins in one of our vip account here come and claim it now.

your control number is: 6666pounds stellins via change .com

mugu go take am fast before owoo kill una

abeg think of your faided life well

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR RAT LIKE YOU DO KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE MAKE FROM THIS JOB THIS YEAR BOY I AM NOT YOUR GRADE OK HUSTLE FINE NOT TO LAYING ABUSES ON SOMEBODY NOY BY POWER OK PRAY HARD I WAS LIKE YOU EARLY THIS YEAR BUT NOW MY GOD HAS TAKING ME TO ANOTHER LEVEL WHICH IN YOUR LIFE YOU WONT GET CALL ANY BODY YOU KNOW IN GHANA ASK OF DON I THEY WILL TELL YOU DONT GO THERE OK BEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY SEE ALL THIS U PRAYERS NA FOR U AND UR GENATRATION FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

SEE U NA GUYMAN U GO CALL YUR SELF COME THEY PRAY GIVE ANOTHER PERSON LIKE THIS.

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALLED URSELF A REV. AND ALL THIS ARE COMING FROM UR USELESS MOUHT.... IF I SEE UR MAIL FOR MY INBOX AGAIN U GO KNOW WETIN I GO DO U....AND MIND U ALLL THOSE THINGS WEY U DEY TALK NA UR PAPA AND UR MAMA U DEY REFAR TO.... WHERE D MUGU 4 COME SELF IDIOT MONKEY BANANA....

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL FOR NOTHING
YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL
YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD THROUGHOUT REMAINING PART OF YOUR LIFE.
YOU ARE A ROUGHTLESS IDIOT FOR USING CURSED HANDS TO SEND ME THIS JARGON.
I SWEAR BY GOD ALMIGHTY THAT WHATEVER YOU TOUCH WITH HANDS WILL NEVER YIELD GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME
LASTLY, IN AS MUCH AS YOU WORK UPON THE GROUND, AS THE SAND IS UNCOUNTABLE, SO SHALL YOUR PROBLEM REMAIN UNCOUNTABLE
DIE HARD YOU BLOODY BLUNDER

[email protected]
Quote:
IN THE NAME OF JESUS, IF U ARE WITHOUT SIN, LET IT GO WELL WITH U BUT IF U ARE A SINNER JUST LIKE ME WHAT U SENT TO ME WILL FOLLOW U A MILLION TIMES , U AND UR GENERATION THE HAND USED TO TOUCH EVIL FOR AMOTHER WILL DEFNATELY ENTER UR MOUTH. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR igbo boy. i wonder why you go take your time they take ill of person when pass you well i pray you see the good things of life.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY AT THE FIRST PLACE, LET ME ASK? WHERE DID YOU KNOW ME AND WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU FOR TELLING ME ALL THIS? MEN I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR SWEARS WILL ALL COME BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!!!!!! AND I ONLY GAT TO TELL U THJAT THE REASO WHY YOU ARE FUCKING WITH ME LIKE THIS IS THAT I DONT KNOW, THAT IS ONE. TWO I WILL KILL YOU WITH JUST TWO BULLET IF I SEE YOU. I WILL SEND YOU TO HELL AND YOU WILL REST IN PIECES, AND I WILL RELEASE JUST ONE TRCK TO YOU. AND THE TITLLE WILL BE REST IN PIECES MODER FUCKER. IT IS JUST LIKE YOU *DELETED* SEES ME AS A GENTLE GUY BUT YOU DONT KNOW THAT I AM A SILENT KILLER. MY ADVICE TO. JUST BECAREFULL COS YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO IN THE STREET.

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA THROW FORMS OF FURRY N GET REPLY ON SABBATH OOOOOOOO!!!!!

Quote:
Clear flag
u are a full amog of ur family u remany poor tin u die

"Mrs Sanc Sanchzz" <[email protected]>
Quote:
You just spend your time dey write rubbish check your grammar and your wrong spellings you dey tear maga bill shame on you

"mahammad tofiki" <[email protected]>
Quote:
u no get work

"Harry Burns" <[email protected]>
Quote:
who is the virus or maggots??

NOW DEY NEXT WURU WURU COME 4 DEY D3SK OF H1GH CH13F 1NN0C3NT B3LL0 "Y0UR GUY 1N SW1TZ3RL8ND"

"Rev. John Chukwuma" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i bet say na truck and plate you dey watch for switzerland. if u fuckup i go tell my guys make dem track your ass down. i can get ugly whenstepped on me toes

"Desmond Kamara" <[email protected]>
Quote:
your mate dey US dey run things see where you dey if you reach Ghana ask of Obuslala I dey US now na my boys dey throw the format when you start to drive car you no dey shame self say na hummer you dey drive i get 2 Range Sport and the hummer when i get i don give am to my boys when come meet me here make them dey use....fool like you the time when ur mama and papa take fuck born you dem for use am take romance idioto

"Abu Ibrahim" <[email protected]>
Quote:
You’re nothing but a begger

"Bongo Jesica" <[email protected]> Wins this week bowl of Pepper soup for the most sophisticated reply Wink
Quote:
SUBJECT: U DEY AJEGUNLE DEY DO ALAYE
U ARE THE MOST STUPID PERSON I HAVE EVER MET ONLINE.DO YOU HAVE SISTERS OR RELATIVES ?BORN BY MISTAKE .UR MOTHER IS STILL THERE IN THE BROTHEL CHARGINE 20 NAIRA PER ROUND OF SEX FROM OKADA RIDERS ,TRUCK PUSHERS AND WHEEL BARROW PUSHERS.WAIT VERY SOON FASHOLA WILL BAN OKADA AND ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE.WE WILL THEN KNOW WHO WILL BE PATRONISING UR WHORE MOTHER.HARLOT MOTHER BECAUSE I KNOW U DO NOT KNOW WHAT WHORE MEAN.GO TO HELL.WHERE UR KIND PERSON SEE SWITZERLAND ?ALAYE LIKE YOU

"DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <[email protected]>
Quote:
FUCK YOU

"bang co." <[email protected]>
Quote:
haa,,, Mad Guy.. You no Know who you dey talk to. If you know ni.. You go know wetin dey happen

"florence jackson" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i dechala i kwu nma gi here. you can now go tohell abd fuckur mama along the way,
u bloddy fucking thwart high chief ikwu nmagi

pony pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic