SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I got the letter asking for the $500 to save the Unicorn...
So Time to PM address's for the Dolla Chop.

I Gotta go out of Town for the next Week, So My responses will be a bit slow.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told him the best route to take would be to get some wild animals and head to the tick forest so extra tick supplies for our tick pistols Very Happy, then walk the length of the island and dig towards the treasure from the west Razz

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jonny,

has there been a cock up your end, you want me to get the treasure I thought you wanted advice on how to get the treasure, i spent days thinking about your problem and gave you what to my mind was a really good plan are you telling me I have wasted my time time which could have been better spent delousing my cats

Elsie
In Tortoise delecto

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I hope your sympathy for poor sparkles will win out over your anger towards Mr. Sparrow's laziness, though he is pretty damn lazy. After all, if he has any of his father's genes, he should be able to bust out of there in some crazy and humorous way Laughing

@El Nombre: May I interest you in my special tick-powered drill? Razz

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes please, lost my last one on a trip to the cape of good hope Very Happy

The new collection

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@RP - I hope eventually to send him my home remedy which has proven successful in saving many a dying unicorn from oblivion, if I remember correctly it involves some sort of ritual garb and dance, but that's way in the future

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sparrow went off script and responded to my
inquiry about which meds the Vet was recommending
for Sparkles cancer. (He didn't know but he was concerned
Sparkles may die without the $500)
As per RP, I will move it along to the Money Gram
payment so the bait can proceed.
Spurious
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is very strange for him to be going off script Shocked
I have not heard from him, I am beginning to worry that you all were simply too much for him to handle Laughing

@Star: I've prepped him a bit for trophies later, if he still wants to play after the safari:

Quote:
I have not heard from you regarding victims' payments, have you run into trouble? Sometimes victims get a little weird at the payment stage. Always best to do whatever the victims want, as long as it gets you the money. You can always message me if you need pointers.

@El Nombre: Unfortunately, you must pay for a Tick Propulsion Drill liscense. Let me forward you to my barrister... Razz

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*grumbles*... not a barrister Sad, they just spell trouble these days Laughing

anywho, i have to go "work out" the clue from earlier in the thread Very Happy

EDIT: sent the answer to the clue, and i'm not getting adverts for London treasure hunts in gmail Laughing

The new collection

Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he seems occupied, i only just got the map email.
Have noticed the booty is buried at sea so have called in captain Templeton "the Murloc" Peck, can swim an hour underwater.

also gave him my plan to kill all who are their including his uncles.

Takes him 2-3 days to answer me everytime, he must be a busy boy.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I've been wondering what takes him so long, well here's his answer:

Quote:
I am very sorry for my late replying back to you due to my home internet connection has been expired and I don’t access to browse and I just came to cyber café this morning and got your mail and I also got a payment slip from one victim since yesterday and I need your help to send me $200 to pay for my internet connection in my house because I don’t like going to cyber café to check my emails because of Nigeria hackers that used to hack in cyber café and there is some other victims promised to pay the money and I don’t want anything to happened to email box that you be thinking I cheat on you so try and tell your boys to send the $200 to me today as soon as they received the money from money gram and they should send to my information below through western union money transfer.

Name: Adeboye oluwafemi gbenga

Address: # 3 iju road agege

City. Lagos

I will be waiting to read from you.

One love ….Man U Said so

So, either he's a) trying to scam me, or b) really that pathetic.

I also take it that we know his real name? Or is that a fake ID? He never asked for payment by WU when I was baiting him (bank accounts only), so perhaps that really is him. He is a Lagos lad, according to email headers. A shame that LEO's wouldn't be interested, as I'm sure they don't act on WU payment information.

Either way, I can't pay him, as something tragic has happened to my boys Wink

Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure that's my payment slip, as I sent him MG yesterday –
because I was so worried about poor Sparkles.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats weird cause I also sent him a mg reciept. Did he forward it to you? Cause if the name is "M1ke 0cksmall" thats me.

He has replied back to me off script when I let him stew a bit after I promised a payment.

Hey, this is fun lol Razz
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don’t like going to cyber café to check my emails because of Nigeria hackers that used to hack in cyber café

Excellent. His paranoia about cafes will be put to good use in chopping modalities.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're right, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the idea, now I have another reason to push him with the safari: "My arch nemesis Mr. G0mer has chopped the first payment! Get moving before more is lost!"
I can't wait Twisted Evil

@Spurious: Seems that it's Loupeitak's, the name matches:
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/RevPsych/UnicornPayment.jpg

@Loupeitak: I almost ruined my keyboard when I saw the name on the payment slip, didn't expect that Laughing

Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RP,
PM sent regarding my MG to SpaXXow.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use that name on all my baits. Unless its a female scammer in which case my name is M1ke Hunt Zdur7y XD

Glad to know he has forwarded the reciept to you. However he now said that "the doctor" couldnt get the money as the mtcn was wrong... That surprised me lol. What should I tell him now?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think he's trying to get you to send money to his boys, as well. Tell him that the MTCN is, in fact, perfectly legit. Is he blind? It's right there on the receipt!

Our prestigious organization has narrowly avoided tragedy:

Quote:
Unfortunately, I called my boys to pass the payment info on to them, but they would not pick up. I kept ringing them until about an hour ago, one of them finally picked up. It seems the two halfwits got themselves shot by the G0mer Boyz, our gang's rival. I told them not to wear their colors, but noooo, they had to be a couple of fucktards and waltz right into the MG office in G0mer Boyz territory. They are currently in the hospital, by divine-fucking-providence they survived, but they are in no shape to pick up the money for some time. Not only that, but since they were involved in a gang shooting, they will be under investigation by the police, I'm sure.

Our gang is large, but it seems in the wake of our success, many members have moved out of Africa to the UK, the US, etc. You are the closest one to Cote d'Ivoire. My boys are in Polyclinique Internationale Sainte Anne-Marie, you should be able to visit them and get the ID needed to pick up the money. I am counting on YOU, not any of your boys, to handle this personally. The money that will be flowing in should be enough to pay for everything, but I will personally reimburse you because of this inconvenience.

Don't let me down.

Viktor Lustihg

Damn those G0mer Boyz Evil or Very Mad

Next format will be coming soon, he's gotta keep the bait going while he's there Wink

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for a slap then >Smile

Thanks for clearing that up.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here come the excuses:

Quote:
Thank for your email and i really understand everything you said about your Gang but i want you to know that i cant go to abidjan because of this little money and more over i told you that am living in Lagos Nigeria and you can see how far from nigeria to abidjan but if you Gang can not recieve the money then let me ask one of my links in UK maybe he can collect the money from Money Gram and i will get back to you ok.

More over the victims are not talking well again since the money has enter and i have been trying all my possible best to let down commitment of the $500 payment but they are telling that they dont know what they call money gram which funny to me and i explain to them but am still working victims maybe their going to pay and if they are not ready to pay then let move to the next formart which they are going to pay big money and some of the victims said they are ready for the treasure chest not paying for my unicorn .....so lets go on and work victims to the next level...

I want you to know that you are safe with working with me and i dont cheat on a person and i want you to trust me and i need more victims to work on and if you have a mailler you can give it to me so that i will be extract emails and send the formart to many people i extract ...

i will be waiting to read from you and i also let you know what my UK links said about the removing of this money paid by the victim...

One Love .....Man U Said So....

That's no excuse, borrow some money. After all, isn't that what you tell your victims? Twisted Evil

Oh, and now is the time to be sending the money if you haven't. He needs incentive Wink

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a mild slap today. Also asked for a picture of poor Sparkles Razz

He's getting impatient. If I don't reply to his emails in 5-6 hours of him sending it, he sends another one asking why I didn't reply back to him. Can anyone say Slap?

Get him to take a picture of him with a horse with a strap-on on it's head or something for the unicorn Razz
willinabox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey ill do anything Razz

[email protected]

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Viktor's reply:
Quote:
Absolutely not. Do NOT bring outsiders into this. Are you fucking stupid? You'll ruin our cred.

Give the victims time, I am 100% sure that they will pay eventually. You must let their conscience take hold. The thought of a dying unicorn can make a grown American man cry. Some are just stubborn.

The priority here is to get the first payment. If you do not have enough money, borrow some. Trust me, you will be paid back, and then some. This is a once in a lifetime deal, don't blow it.

Here are a couple more victims that I have handpicked for you:
<snip>

Victor Lustig

I think I'll wait until he is on the road to send the next part of the format. Keep pushing him for the next part of the format after you have sent the MG info, so we can build up even more pressure Twisted Evil

@Loupeitak: Hmm, I like that idea. He should be riding it while wearing pirate attire, as well Laughing
If we can't get him on the road, that'll be his punishment Twisted Evil

FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been offline for awhile getting some surgery evals, so he got a little impatient. Being helpful like I am, I just sent him this, should get his attention...

Quote:
I be nay sure what ye mean, I sent ye a copy o' th' Western Onion receipt an' got an answer aft from one o' yer men, a Mr. G0m3r.

Thank you for the 500 dollars, my beloved, I'll be sure to make it safe to J0hn Sparr0w for the freedom of the unicorn. I promise you will receive whatever Mr Sparr0w said as soon as possible.

Mr. G0m3r

If this t'ain't one o' yer men, ye`d better find th' lad's, he`s got yer treasure! Ya swabbie who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

Hopefully there's more to follow... Twisted Evil

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Damn G0mer and his Boyz Laughing

Quote:
Have you recieve the money from money gram and let me know because my links in UK said that they cant remove the money ..so tell me if you have recieved the money from money gram ok ...hum...

And am trying all my best to make sure that the victims pay but they have stubborn ok ..

Let me just hook them up and if they still not pay them we plan for next level and the victims want to see the picture of the unicorn and if you have one then send it to me to conviece them ok.

One Love ..Man U Siad so....

Did they really make a Jack D3pp ID? Shocked

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic