SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R.I.P. Tae

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know her personally, but I remember reading about some of her baiting escapades, and I know that she will be truly missed by those who did know her. May she rest in peace and I hope that her family and loved ones know that they are in our thoughts.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

I hate the moment inwhich I knew you
I hate the moment that I added you in my contact list freek whore - f@w@z @sk3r
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X....

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way before my time here, and clearly an exceptional baiter. My condolences to those who knew her Crying or Very sad

RIP

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

RIP Tae.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what a terrible loss - she was a real asset to the community, and I once had the great pleasure of meeting her in person. Thank you Zen for letting us know.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

R.I.P. Tae Crying or Very sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Goodbye, Tae, and thanks, Zen, for a beautiful piece.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
benjaminbunny
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, nicely said Zen, and as my OH said - she always knew where the best gluhwein was. She will be missed by many people, even those like us that only crossed paths briefly. RIP Tae.

Scamwarners.com Advice and info about scams
Jolly Roger pony
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm at a loss for words. Tae was quite simply one of the nicest people out there, and a very gifted and dedicated scam fighter. It's impossible to imagine this scene without her in it.

RIP Tae.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only just seen this, very sad news, she'll be greatly missed by many in the baiting community and elsewhere.

RIP Tae.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She was my age as well, and though she didn't post a great deal, I always liked spotting her name in a thread.

I'm just sorry to spot it in this one. If anyone gets the chance, could they pass on group condolences to her family or close friends?

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

pony pony
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have met TAE a couple times and have always enjoyed the time which I could spend with her company.

A great photographer, baiter and a really nice person.

So sad to know that she has gone. R.I.P.

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear the sad news - Tae was a lovely lady.
well worded tribute Zen.

RIP

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only just got the message about this, and I am sitting here, quite shocked.

I had the opportunity to meet her here in Austria, and I agree with all of you, that she was more of a silent person, but yet with a great sense of humor.
I have to write the rest here in German, since it was both our language.

Ich bin wirklich absolut geschockt. Ich mein, sie war doch noch so jung, so aktiv. Und dann so eine Nachricht. Ich weiß noch, wie wir zusammen einen Lad abgelichtet haben, wir beide mit den Teleobjektiven bewaffnet und dabei versucht haben dennoch wie Touristen auszusehen. Sie war wirklich eine tolle Fotografin, sie hat mir ein paar Bilder gezeigt. Sie war keine Frau der vielen Worte, wohl eher der Taten. Leb wohl Tae, ich kann es echt noch nicht ganz fassen, dass eine junge Frau wie du im Jahre 2009 an einer Lungenentzündung sterben kann. Ruhe in Frieden.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We never knew her at all, but no one should die that young.

RIP

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Zen for letting us know. She was obviously a lovely person in all respects. A sad loss to us and the world at large Crying or Very sad Pretty Rose

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed this post back in July when I went on vacation. Such sad news. Sad
I didn't know her except for her posts. When you saw her name there, you knew it was going to be funny or helpful to other baiters. RIP, Tae.
You will be missed.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DarthHerring
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good-Bye, and rest assured that you're going to a very different place than the scammers.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just saw this, BC pointed me to this thread and I am truly shocked. I cannot believe Tae is gone. What's there to say? Way too young. RIP Tae

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know quite what to say. I found out about JoeTam passing away shortly after I came back.. Now Tae. I didn't know her, except from her posts. Speechless. Sad

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic