SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A massive yet petty scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Congobill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5406357533
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5416820676
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5406008281
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5406346667
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=5416820676&browsebar=1#state=5415858219_3
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5412323978

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?view=mini&uid=5406357533&browsebar=1#state=5415858219_3

These profile belong to one person, and this is about half of them. According to a few ladies I have spoken with, this clown tells them he is coming to their city/country and then asks the ladies to buy him a phone card (a load card, or a load) so he can text them when he is still in customs or at the airport. The amounts he is scamming are rather small ($US2-5) but he has thousands of ladies on his friends list.
If most of these ladies spoke English as their first language they would realize that this man is a serious idiot. He send s out bulletins by the score asking ladies to meet him at the airport etc....do the ladies not see that he has thousands of friends, all receiving the exact message? Astounding.
I assume that the guy is in the Philippines selling that mobile time at a discount. has anyone ever encountered a pettier scam?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the lowest single amount asked by a scammer that I have ever heard of, Congobill. But, multiply that by thousands, and it sure does add up. Victims are not always aware of the dangers of lads with multiple profiles, or tons of friends. Not everyone is computer savvy, either. They are trusting individuals, and since 2 dollars is not much, they think, "Why would anyone scam $2? They must be ok." Why don't you post this on scamwarners.com. Maybe it will help warn and educate users of that site about the scam.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what the hell

around 7000 friends?
multiplied by 2 = 14000 $

Excellent
Very Happy

i think we need a baiter to jump in and deal with this scum
Congobill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will post this is over at scamwarners.
I have spoken with 3 ladies who have actually met this man in person, they all said it was the man from the photos and that he asked them for money when they met. The latest incident was last week in Manila. This jackass is a menace.

I can not think of a way to bait this p-r-i-c-k because he only asks for phonecards. Unless he meets the ladies in person, in which case he asks for cash.

This man definitely deserves a multiple stick beating; long and hard and by people who know how.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Serious postal problems followed by an inability to reach the airport, and a request that he flys toa nearby country where your plane had to make an emergency stop so he can go on safari?

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Congobill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This scammer is truly brazen and incredibly stupid. He tells the ladies that he is an English teacher in Japan but the Filipinas who have met him say that he can not speak English very well. I am attempting to convince one of the ladies to give me his mobile number. I have spoken with one woman who wants to kill this guy, he has had her convinced for the past few months that he is in Japan, working hard and saving money for their marriage. He sent me this brilliantly worded missive this morning. He is in the Philippines and I am willing to wager that he can not leave that country because of passport issues.

I have edited the headers for space considerations.

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.167.4 with SMTP id p4cs346276wae;
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:24:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.157.11 with SMTP id f11mr12523780wae.75.1247657082182;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n76.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com (n76.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com [98.136.44.48])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 17si3857927pxi.94.2009.07.15.04.24.41;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.48 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.136.44.48;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 98.136.44.48 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) [email protected]
Received: from [216.252.122.218] by n76.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2009 11:24:41 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.83] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2009 11:24:41 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.105] by t3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2009 11:24:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp109.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Jul 2009 11:24:41 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 16258 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Jul 2009 11:24:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247657081;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [124.217.119.113] by web111611.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:24:41 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.18 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 04:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: bend over scammer
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

you are scammer!!! false scamm seeker!!

i will arrest you soon!!!

my lawers working with tagged to get your address!!

police will come to arrest you!!

there is criminal and civil court charges of damaging my
reputation,organising attackes on internet and sending criminals to kill
me-attempted murder!!!

soon you will be in jail!!!!

you belong in jail!!!

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 19:13:57 +0700
Subject: bend over scammer

> I am about to give you a savage --------
>
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please... excuse my ignorance... but ... how could he benifit from this phone thing? The girls gave him the money in cash or what?

Dont laugh at me... in my country the things are sooooo diferent....

Embarassed Embarassed

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ana, don't take my word for it, but i guess he gets the phonecards and sells them off at higher prices in the phillipines where prices will probably be higher as their true value is more or less unknown

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Congobill
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It turns out that this is not so petty.
http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=19283&page=30

This very long topic is all about Michael.
I spoke to woman in the Philippines this morning and she told me that Michael had told her he was coming to the Philippines this month to marry her. She is not the only lady in the Philippines believing marriage to this slime ball was imminent.
NANDITO YAN MICHAEL NA YAN SA MAKATI AT BIKTIMA RIN AKO HWAG KAYO PALOKO DYAN AT HWAG KAYO BUMILI NG LOAD!!!MODUS LANG NYA UN MGA KAPWA KO PINAY! PLS BE CAREFUL PINAY LADIES!!! BEWARE OF THIS CONTACT DETAILS OF SCAMMER IN TOWN!!!! [email protected] YM: letsmakebabymarry skype:marrigebaby msn: ourmarriagegetruelove CHIKKA: 639084761518 JAPAN: 819060549457 HIS LOCAL SMARTCELL FOR TEXTING: 09206324423 Message: Scammer has so many different tagged id's! search nyo po itong mga id's ng hacker at scammer na yan!! to Malasia soon! Michael-Coming to RioJaneir soon! yan po mga id's ng scammer na michael na yan!!! marami na pong nabiktima na pinay dito sa pinas at sa iabng bansa pa!! ingat po ipakalat nyo po ito sa ibang tagged friends na pinay!

The man is in the Manila area and there are now several ladies intent on finding him, chopping off his cock and feeding it to him.

Also of note, I am told that in the Philippines there are some services, ferry tickets, KFC delivery etc. that you can pay for by deducting the fee from your mobile phone credit. Which would explain where some of the mobile-money he is extracting from victims is going.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

El Nombre wrote:
@ Ana, don't take my word for it, but i guess he gets the phonecards and sells them off at higher prices in the phillipines where prices will probably be higher as their true value is more or less unknown

OooooOOOoooh! Interesting!

Congobill wrote:
Also of note, I am told that in the Philippines there are some services, ferry tickets, KFC delivery etc. that you can pay for by deducting the fee from your mobile phone credit. Which would explain where some of the mobile-money he is extracting from victims is going.

Shocked Shocked

Is there a posibility that this man could be arrested meeting a woman in the airport, when he meets them?

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you that don't visit scamwarners, Congo has posted this thread there too, and our scammer left us an answer... Very Happy

Quote:
HE IS NOT SCAMMER! HE ONLY HAS MANY FRIENDS ON TAGGED!! SO DONT BE JELOUS OF HIM!!!!
HE IS MY FRIEND TOO! I MEET HIM OFTEN AND KNOW HE IS NICE GUY!!!!
STOP POSTING FAKE COMMENTS THAT HE IS SCAMMER!!!

Linky to that thread

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because he has so many genuine victims paying small amounts, baiting on his terms isn't going to impact his income much. He needs getting seriously off-script with some other fictional cash cow, so he doesn't have as much time to do what he's doing.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're not wrong about his prolific profiles

http://www.tagged.com/search_results.html?search_term=Michael-Coming&searchbtn=Search&search_type=keyword

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic