SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's the craziest name you've successfully used?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
master.baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking I need to be a little less funny with my names because very few have believed me...

Alec Bahl Sax
Dixie Normous

What is the craziest/funniest name you've successfully baited with?
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is a standard one that I use... not very many people notice it Very Happy

EDIT: Also some of my characters work for " But I think that's a really old one Very Happy

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/

Last edited by Arctic Baiter on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine so far would probably be 0lli3 T. Ab0gar.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE

Last edited by Leanne on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mydic Hurtz is probably the one that I thought would never work but never underestimate the stupidity of a lad.
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My main baiting character is , and no-one has batted an eyelid yet. He's an aphonic mime artist who, according to the details I once supplied to a Lad, actually originates from "Greece or some shit".

Honestly, I think you could call your character Mr Lad Hater and it wouldn't raise any alarm bells...

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm baiting at present as ''.

like early david bowie, is androgynous - i make my mind up about gender as the bait evolves.

no scammer has challenged the name yet,
but i have a story in reserve explaining why bowie wrote a song about me.

Last edited by r2d2 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually just use names of movie characters, nothing outrageous. In a current bait, my lad got the idea that my name was Viva La Vida. I corrected him, but he continues to call me Viva so I'm sticking with it.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I go with the bland names, however Scam Patroller managed to have a lot of fun as G W Bush. Laughing

You can read about it here.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, one of my baiting ID's is Wank May Wang. And another is of the same species as one of our cyBORG baiters. Think Patrick Stewart and ST: TNG.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Faye Kenet

It's an old one too, but they never notice so I always get a laugh.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

M1ke 0cksmall. Im trying to get them to take a pic with my name... No luck yet Sad

Last edited by Loupeitak on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have used Rob3rt Scr33m3 for several successful baits.
As the bait unfolds I shorten it by using only my first initial.
Hence I become - R Scr33m3.
No lad has ever twigged to it.

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using "P3t3r Pull3r" with a lad at the moment.

Regards,
ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sally deLegopner, she is my secretary and very freindly

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ethilius Mantacorum Draconis, First Scion of the House of Rathamund"

Rather a long name but he was a rather old and respeced dragon: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151325

The bait went on for weeks Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to use any of these names again, you should leet them, ie edit your post to put (say) a zero instead of an 'o' or a '1' instead of an 'l' in somewhere, before the Googlebots find this thread, though you may be too late, as this forum can be read without a login. One or two of you have already done this.

Lads do the same to us, who knows what some of those names mean? I once Googled a barrister, to find he shared his name with a Nigerian contestant in the USA X Factor.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first bait I had, I used Cary Hunt, which I am told is a real name of some poor girl somewhere. Unfortunately it was on Hushmail, which I found to be painful to use, so it's long gone. My catcher name is Pullme Johnson, but of course the lads don't see that often (I don't sign guestbooks with it.) I had a mercenary by the name of Major Mat Hazard and a lecturer in journalism called Jock S Trap.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use Wayn3 K1ng and Wayn3 K3r.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter names are drawn from films and computer games and so are rarely that strange, although I did bait as Avery T. Deacon-Harry. The T is for Tom, so it's actually Avery Tom Deacon-Harry (courtesy of Spike Milligan).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

my best has to be Sca Ming Very Happy, only used once, but the lad hasn't noticed anything Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
al bundy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

used m0e lester before
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heh, I'm using K1m j00 Suck, every mail I end with the words 'J00 Suck, K1m'

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
omgwtf09
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol I'm using a name I found on a website. The name is An1ta D1ck.

=]
I like it, the hubby's a little ify about it. But I've explained it's all in fun.

I hate the moment inwhich I knew you
I hate the moment that I added you in my contact list freek whore - f@w@z @sk3r
filthmeister
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the simple, or subtle ones. R1ch4rd He4d cracks me up every time I see it. Because I'm Irish, I like to use phonetic variations of Pog Mo Thoin (kiss my a$$) like P0g Mah0ne, or P0ge Mah0ney. I'd like to get a picture of one of them holding up that on a sign.

Currently using T0ny B L0ney.
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually just pull names from the Car Talk staff list.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic