SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, oh dear, oh deary me.

Laughing

What a tragic weekend for lurve.

Wink

SweetCakes crying crocodile tears as well as "natanatanaty"

Mail just in;

Quote:
Hello my love SweetCakes!!!
To me was a little sad to read your last letter. I do not understand your fears, that you can deceive. Means you have no full confidence to me. It is insulting for me because I trust you.

Though we did not meet in the person never. But I have no opportunity to find such money. All my friends and friends have no such money. I went to bank and tried to take the credit, but to me have given up in the credit because my wages are small very much and according to the manager of bank I have no guarantees to pay then my credit. It has upset me very much.

Now all your and my dreams will be destroyed only because I have no money. Think, if I had money I would not ask you from the help. Having cashes it is possible to receive without special problems the visa and to buy tickets. You really worry about our joint future. But now we have only 2 variants. The first - we when we can not meet and it is bad, because my heart again will be broken!!!

I did not tell to you when, but I loved once one man strongly very much, but he deceived me and met other women. he liked to drink vodka. And as a result he has thrown me! My heart has been broken. I could not reconcile with this in current of 1 year, to me was sick on soul and it is bad. But now I have understood, that possible I have again found my love, but money solve all! I hate money because now everyone solve only money. And if the person has money he can make everything and if the person has no money he cannot make that. But for me money not the main thing.

But without money I cannot arrive to you and except for you to me not to whom to help with money. If will not trust me, all right. I leave the option to you! I want that you listened only to the heart!!! A variant of the second. If you decide to send money I shall arrive to you! I to write to you correct data accounts! And possible we shall be happy up to the end of our lives. I shall not speak more about money.

I want that you have solved that to you to do. But please make a correct choice. But if you decide to not send money I shall understand you it is your choice and a choice of each any person is solved correct. Yours Nataliya

Note - hardly any mention at all of money.

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she worth an Ampora of wine? The price of a man in Ancient Rome.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would imagine it would depend on the "size" of the amphorae ?

Rolling Eyes

Sweety decides to mail lad "mark" - he has not mailed back for over a week.

Quote:
Well Mark

You have obviously found someone more suitable.

Sorry you feel that way.

I will look elsewhere for someone to love and be loved.

Sweety.

Also sent a two line mail invite to a phoney oilrig scammer "ronald".

Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weekends are always blessedly quiet in lad/vladland, but having 2 minutes to spare, decided to attempt to rekindle the Murry/Natalily romance.

Wink

Sweety replies as Murry's kid sister.

Sent this mail titled "money has been sent"

Cool

Quote:
Naitiliya,

I have shocking and dreadful news for you. I strongly urge you sit down and take a deep breath.

I am Katey Spooner, Murray's sister. Murray has had a bad car accident and is in hospital.

I am on his PC now and trying hard to contact everyone who he has written to by mail.

He has broken his leg badly and is in plaster and recovering.

It is late at night here in Sydeney, but I will take a laptop into hospital for him tomorrow so that he can mail you. I know he has some excellent news for you and has sent you some money.

He will explain it better himself tomorrow.

I too am very much looking forward to meeting you - I know Murray cannot wait also, and though in pain, his only concern was for getting in touch with you and letting you know the money has been sent.

(girly kisses) KS.

Laughing Razz

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A usefull tool that strips gmail IPs

http://www.kinkycards.com/

is also fun!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
Murray has had a bad car accident and is in hospital.

I will take a laptop into hospital for him tomorrow so that he can mail you.

Oh no, while the nurses were giving Murray a bed bath, strong wonderful thoughts of Natalia came over him, and all over the nurses. One of the nurses got such a fright she lost her grip and Murray slipped to the floor where he broke both his arms. So he is having to dictate his emails to one of the nurses or to his sweet sister Katey. Twisted Evil

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ophelia Dikki did you hear the latest? Matron heard the size of the disturbance and is rotating her staff so that they can all enjoy the pleasure of serving.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Embarassed

Well, Sweetcakes' reputation proceeds him, even in hospital Cool

It seems Sweety's email has the poor pet all upset, her meal ticket is layed up in hospital and wont be able to get to the bank

Perhaps he will be able to send Sweety for him, I am sure she wont mess it up this time Confused

Well, not completely mess it up anyway Laughing

Nataliya says; I am valid in horror

The poor dear
Quote:
Hello Katey. I to receive your letter and I am valid in horror. I hope that
with Murray all well. I to thank you, that you to write to me. I very much
to worry and grieve without Murray. I shall wait his the letter. Nataliya

Reply from SweetCakes laptop coming shortly

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hospital shenanigans - love it.

Wink Laughing

Dazed and confusticated fun reply by Sweet SweetCakes.

Shocked

Quote:
Hi Nataliya My Dearest Pet

It was a terrible accident and I dont remember much but none the less I am in a very bad way

I haven't even been able to wash myself and had to rely on the nurses to clean me, last night while the nurses were giving me a sponge bath I began to think wonderful thoughts of my beautiful princess and .. well, I began to have a hard time trying to control my... well, needless to say the nurses were impressed and before I knew it there were 5 of them in there all fighting over who was going to do the cleaning, the more they cleaned the harder it got and eventually I had no control at all.

It was terrible, all I could think of was you, unable to move and 5 nurses all wanting to clean me, you can only imagine how terrible that was for me. Well, the good news is that The head nurse came in, I was a little worried at first because he seemed very nasty and he made all of the other nurses leave, I didn't know what was going to happen next and I didn't want to know but lucky for me the nasty looking nurse turned out to actually be quite nice.

Thankfully I was already clean and didn't need to be cleaned any more by him as that would have been extremely uncomfortable, i am so glad that my dear katie will be able to look after me for now and she has vowed not to leave my side until I am out of here.

I have been trying to remember all their names but I am having so much trouble, I think they were Beth, Betty, Bonnie, Barbara and Bambi but right now i am so confused.

Well, I need to go now but dont worry, I am in good hands and Katie is taking great care of me but the medication they are giving me is giving me halucinations and making me very drowsy so I am going to get some sleep.

Take care my beautiful, you know how much I love you and I will love you forever,

Be a good girl and we can chat later

I love you
Yours forever
SweetCakes

Let the confusions (contusions) begin!

Wink Shocked

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it nice that Sweetcakes has somebody as wonderful as Katie to take care of him Wink Very Happy

More good news on the Spooner front

Mrs. Sherry Armstrong

Mrs. Sherry Armstrong is looking for somebody reliable, can we turn this into a love scam?

Lets find out

Quote:
Good Day,

My name is Mrs. Sherry Armstrong. A 63yrs old dying woman who
haddecided to donate what I have to a reliable individual who will
act as i will instruct here. I want you to be my beneficiary as I
have no child. Contact my Doctor if you are instrested.You are to
Contact my Doctor through his email
addres([email protected]) orwith his personal phone
number:
+60146669215,

Editing with my reply

Quote:
Hi Doc

My Name is SweetCakes,

I got an email from Sheery, please give ne her contact details,
I need write to her to make sure she is OK, please tell her to write to me

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The doctor might be turned on. Embarassed

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/eater_photos/100_0947.jpg

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More soft soap than A&E - but highly entertaining and brilliant fun.

Poor Murry is bedridden and the nursing staff are being so ultra attentive to his every whim.

Wink

His beautiful pet princes natnatnat, sends "Hot Kisses".

Quote:
Hi my darling SweetCakes. I am very glad to write to you again. I to read through your letter and have been admired about your history about the nurse. But I to wish to be with you now and to care of you. Katey has written in the letter that in to send some money. You inform me what sum of money have sent and as you have sent. I wish to be with you as soon as possible and to care of you. You became for me very important person. I hope for you too... I very much wish to be with you
SweetCakes. It is a pity that now we not together. But I feel that soon it happens.. I do not know as it to explain to you, but inside of me any excitement... It happens when for something wait also it now happens, here right now and it happens... I do not know as it to explain. You sometime felt such sensation? I am very glad that we are going to meet. I very much wish to be with you. Even expectation of our meeting brings to me so much pleasures. I do not know how much strongly I shall be happy when we shall meet. I wish to see you every day, every day to feel your presence. I know that you wait for me, it brings to me many forces! I to wish you the prompt recover. I very much to worry for you. Write to me, I shall wait for your letter. Hot kiss you!!! Your love Nataliya

Murry's medication will of course delay his reply until tomorrow.

Rolling Eyes

Come on girls - PM Murry your get well soon wishes with heaps of kisses.

Laughing

Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do not know how much strongly I shall be happy

for you to get better, Murry! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs and kisses! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nit-Nat-Patty-Wak wrote:
it now happens, here right now and it happens... I do not know as it to explain. You sometime felt such sensation?

Um, yeah, sure. Huh? Confused

Get better fast, Murray, but not too fast. Y'know what I mean? Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for the well wishes

quick post while rushing through

Quote:
My honey, my flower, my spouse SweetCakes.
I am very much anxious again with that you have not written to me the letter.
My dear why you so do, you may not understand,
That I very much suffer, when I come in cafe and my letter box
Empty? You do not want to write to me? You do not want to be with me?
Honey, I even more often begins to be set by these questions, when from you
There are no letters.
You know perfectly about a moss feelings. You know about that as I strongly
You I love and for me there is no more important person than you. I entirely To you and I give you all love, the heart and all that at me is. You not
You want all it?
Dear, I with all my heart ask you, please do not hurt me and not
Force me to suffer from love to you. I do not know, who else suffers so
As I, from love. I think, that the love should bring only happiness to us
To two. You understand me, my sweet?
Please, respond on my call of heart! Do not force me to cry at night
From melancholy to you. My heart not iron and I too, but from salty tears my heart
Becomes covered corrosion. I without mind from you, my native!!!!!!!!!!
My love if you have heart understand me. I can not more without you.
I become closed. I even itself have noticed it as I only have a free time,
I run to the Internet of cafe to check up a mail, to read your letter and faster to answer you.
My head is intense thinks only of you, my heart loves only you and my body
Wants only your touch. I dream of that as we with you together and to us much
Well from it. My lovely, for me except for you it is not necessary any more who. For me the sun not
The sun, if only to be with you to love you and to be your loved princess.

My honey if you do not have time to write to me I shall understand. But unless you may not find
For me a pair of minutes and to make me joyful that you have written to me the letter.
Native, regret me not much, I can not so suffer without you more. Me pulls
To you as a magnet and I can not keep on a place. I think hours and I think, that the god to me
I will help also shall be with you. You understand me?

It is a pity to me, that it is necessary to finish this letter, but unless I can transfer all love to you
In words?
I give you the kisses as clouds give to the ground the drops of a rain at a drought. I very much to regret that you to get in accident. My lovely SweetCakes, inform me, you have sent me of money and what sum. I to wish to arrive to you as soon as possible and to care of you.
I very much love you and very much I wait from you for the letter.
Your loving and suffering from love Nataliya.

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am starting to believe that you are the reason she is feeling down lately Murry, she tells me quite often that she is facing problems in life. I don't even mind she is sending half-assed replies to me, I know that whenever she gets enough of you she will walk right into my arms.. Laughing

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A broken leg two broken arms and an overserved todger, and she thinks you'll be writing to her!

She nearly forgot to ask
Quote:
inform me, you have sent me of money and what sum.

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor poorly sweet SweetCakes may well need intensive therapy shortly. His vital signs are erratic and cause for concern.

Laughing

Just checking his notes mmmm CTD - GPO - LOBNH. Sounds very serious indeed.

Shocked

Reply to vlad princess.

Quote:
Nataliay

If you only knew how many drugs they have put me on, they are about to dose me up again so I cant write long

I have had so many well wishes, it is so wonderful to know I am loved

I love you my My Beautiful Princess

Your SweetCakes forever

Wink

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LOBNH - Lights On Busty Nurses Home

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm. me thinks the results of some routine tests have come back with some worrying news.

Murray has a very rare condition that is fatal unless treated promtply. It is caused by a build up of spermatazoa, the only way to prevent this is either have his testicles surgically removed, or be attended to by the nurses 4 times a day. Murray doesn't want to deprive his princess of her carnal rights she has so pateiently waited for, and anyway he is scared of operations ...yada,yada,yada....

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:

Go and claim your first piggy on the Spooners The Fae, may it be the first of many Cool

THANK YOU!! Exclamation Exclamation

And a huge thanks to the lovely Kate, who was kind enough to PM me! In my defense, I've been too busy raising hell in LadLand and it got by me! Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ophelia Dikki

They could 'milk' him like they do with bulls? Wonder how much we could charge per 'straw'?

Ever heard of having a gromet installed for pressure release?

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ after all, 'milking' is the best way to prevent prostate cancer, perhaps the doctors discovered that he is a very high risk patient for that and has to take precautions? (I'm not even making this up, scientifically proven Very Happy )

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
@Ophelia Dikki

They could 'milk' him like they do with bulls?
Ever heard of having a gromet installed for pressure release?

They also milk snakes too, which might be a closer analogy as in milking to remove toxic substances.

Hey, the gromet idea sounds good too. It could be one that makes a funny sound when the pressure builds up too much, indicating that it cannot cope and the patient needs to be milked manually. Unfortunately for Sweetcakes, the sound is mean't to be a tinkling bell, but they were made in india and the manufacturer decided to cut costs by using the musical sequence from his favorite Bollywood movie instead. Laughing

I think that now Sweetcakes is facing this daily ordeal he needs some erotic material from his wonderful Nataliya to get him going.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic