SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

R.I.P. Tae

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tae dropped out of baiting scene last year, and her friends in the baiting world had difficulty contacting her. We thought it was pressure of work and studies, but this week we found out why. Early this year she fell ill with pneumonia, and passed away in January 2009, aged 32.

Many baiters knew Tae, either personally or through the forums, and many scammers knew her too, as "Penny Less". Between 2004 and 2008 I met her several times myself, when she was photographing scammers in various cities around Europe. She died without knowing that a scammer who she photographed was arrested by the Hamburg police recently - her photos may yet help to get him convicted and deported.

For those who never met her: Tae was a woman of few words, very softly spoken, and a great listener. She also had a wicked sense of humour, particularly when it came to ways of torturing lads, and she always took care to make those around her feel comfortable. It has been alleged that she was usually seen with either a camera or a glass of beer in her hand, and sometimes both. Well, I can now confirm that rumour was true!

She loved computers and was nearly finished with her studies in computer science in Austria. And needless to say, she found ways to use her software skills in the fight against scam, by developing an autobaiter. She also loved sports and chose her handle "Tae" from "taekwondo," one of her favorites.

But photography was her real love, and she took it very seriously. I frequently marvelled at her ability to take a perfectly framed, perfectly focussed picture of a scammer while looking innocently in a totally different direction. It was a testimony to her skill and technique, and to the quality of her carefully chosen equipment. She also used photography as an art form - I am no expert in such matters, but I think she could have been a professional photographer. Instead, she took a job with a software firm after finishing her preliminary exams.

There are a couple of images that I will always remember when I think of Tae. The first is the Mississippi Queen coming in to dock, bearing a Hamburg scammer returning from a fruitless harbour tour, having failed to meet us in the engine room. See below - he's on the top deck, right at the front, in a dark suit, looking confused. I think it was one of her favourite images too.

The second image I won't post, but it's a simple picture of Tae, myself and a few friends in London. That picture was once described as the Ultimate Baiter Trophy, and why? - because it was taken using her camera by a scammer we had tormented for 8 hours Exclamation

There will always be a hole in my heart when I think of Tae. I am just looking at our last email exchange, and Gmail's observation that "Tae is not available to chat" seems very inadequate.

Hamburg picture 1

Hamburg picture 2

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas

Last edited by Zen on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All my problems suddenly seem immaterial.

I was saddened to read that at 32, gone. Life is just starting.

my thoughts are with her friends and family as it is such a waste of life.

R.I.P fellow baiter, may you bait them from the clouds.

Closed lad accounts X 3
MilkyWhite
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sad Sad
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad RIP, before my time as a baiter, way before, but that doesn't make it any better for anyone Sad

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also didn't know her; most of her activity here must have been before I joined. It's a sad loss at such a young age. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend, Zen. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh this is so very incredibly sad. Crying or Very sad As you say, she was not a person of many words but a lovely lady and great baiter. My love and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Zen. I cant say I knew Tae first hand, but the loss of any of our own is very much a sad day.

RIP Tae Crying or Very sad

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember her. How sad.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know Tae but this news is so sad nonetheless.

RIP Tae.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my God...she was such a lovely woman and a great baiter, what a shock. Thank you Zen for letting us know, she will be sorely missed.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not know Tae, she was before my time here, the memory of her that her friends her convey indicate someone who will truly be missed by this community. My condolences to those who knew her.

@Zen - that was a beautiful eulogy for Tae.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

noxy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sad to hear this. Zen has summed her up so well. She was far more subtle at taking photos than I'll ever be...

United Kingdom x4 Cayman Islands x3 Mortar x17

www.fraudwatchers.org
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely put Zen, thank you for the eulogy to a lovely person.

RIP Tae

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

32? that's very sad Sad

zen, she sounds like she was an incredible lady.
i wish i had known her.

Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im so sorry. R.I.P Pretty Rose

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a heartfelt and lovely tribute. You've certainly memorialized this wonderful soul for those who knew her, as well as those who didn't. RIP Tae

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am heartbroken. Words fail me. Crying or Very sad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That tribute was lovely, Zen. Thank you for sharing her memory with those of us that didn't know her.

To all who did know this special person, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Sad

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn damn damn. I've missed her wit and now I know why.

She was great.

Thank you Zen.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh no.

I have never spoken to her but I know her legend from the amount and wealth of the older posts.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im so very sorry Zen, thanks for letting us all know.
I never got to know her but she sounded like the very best kind of person.
This is so terribly sad, what a tragic loss. Sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she was before my time here, but was a horrible loss none the less. Sad

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neutral Sad Sad Pretty Rose Pretty Rose May she rest in peace... In my country, the custom is to give even numbered flowers to the dead. She had the same age as I...
A great loss to us, bigger one for the family.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely put, Zen!

RIP Tae!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic