SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need a rant!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. Today, Lisa's ex partner turned up on the doorstep declaring his undying love for her, He doesn't know about Katie, Lisa obviously said no and told him where to get off, He then presents her with a list of charges for the dates! I mean WTF, He is trying to charge her 50% of a £5k bottle of wine (£5 more like) and other costs (Such as a £6 railcard and for a pen she borrowed) He is now threatening her with court and baliffs!

I wanted to smash his fking face in but I know He will have me locked away. In a UK legal standpoint,He hasn't got a leg to stand on has he? He said if she can borrow a grand off me he will drop the £20k he wants!

Lisas locked herself away all day in shame, (Even me out of our bedroom) and she has been crying all day!

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would laugh at him as he walked down the street.

Unless they had an agreement to "go Dutch" you cant claim half of the money from dates. WTF was he thinking?

when you say Ex, i suspect boyfriend and not husband.

Boyfriend just gets memories, husband just gets half a house and a car. (the half a house he gets is called the shed)

tell him he is a tosser and go grow up, then take an injuction out for harrasement and also tell him you will report him for trying to extort money out of you through your daughter.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he was her boyfriend, I know what I would like to do to him, But I'll be locked away Sad SHe didnt have no agreements, He is quite a sad case to be honest

My MoneyGram form

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank

Last edited by Jay leno on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in the midlands, easy to get anywhere, muuaaaaaghghgh

EDIT :

Second thoughts, sounds like you could bait him in RL, even more fun.

Closed lad accounts X 3

Last edited by Madhatter on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He come up from London to Manchester, Went to her mums house who sent him to our house, He is a crafty little winker

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be your barrister tell him to conduct business through me, i'll be Dr Mugu OBE

I feel a mass RL bait starting

Laughing

Closed lad accounts X 3
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will get to him befroe anyone else.

She is really upset still, Trying to convince a woman is hard!

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant in all honesty seeing him getting a lawyer to take the case,
He'd be laughed out of court
No contract, no agreement, no case
Even if he went to small claims court

Sounds like a jealous ex being spiteful and downright nasty to a lady who has just given birth.
I'd suggerst contacting one of the sleazier daily rags and getting him named and shamed but then again poor Lisa has enough on her plate being a new mum without added stress.

Who in their right mind keeps a list if all the times they've been out, how much the meal was, who borrowed a pen.
WTF

Its almost like stalking though.
Might be worth mentioning it to the local police
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can just ignore the a$$hat and he'll go away.

Considering what he has put her through, and the measures she took to get away from him. He'll be lucky the judge doesn't beat him to death with his gavel.

I'm assuming this is the same lady-friend of yours that was in the battered-women's shelter for awhile Jay?

Perhaps you could remind him that there are a couple dozen counselors from the shelter that would be more than happy to show up in court and discuss the matter.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems this guy does, He gave her copies of receipts, times locations and other stuff no one keeps (Admittedly I do keep my card receipts because I usually have to submit them for work) He has been texting her old number asking for money, He has told her that he will win her back or she will pay, What a freak he is!

GMP have said its a civil matter and they aint interested.

Been sat outside all afternoon trying to convince her its going to be alright, she thinks he can actually do something. She is that upset she has made me check the doors and windows are closed.

@Blah: No not the same woman, She is considering getting back with him, This guy is a straight ass-hat mummys boi (She is telling him to do this no doubt)

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go to the ploce about harrasment.

He's an ex, he cant do anything, no law will back him up, only you.

Then get a mate to kick 7 bells out of him.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jay Leno

You can tell him that his behavior is harassment. Document EVERY text, phone call/visit.

If he shows up again, tell him he is trespassing and to please leave. If he doesn't comply call the police.

Inform him if he doesn't cease contact you will pursue stalking charges, file for an order of protection and sue him in civil court for mental distress.

If you have any sort of real legal representation (friend, relative etc) ask them to come over if you are anticipating another visit.

Right now he is a disgruntled ex-boyfriend. Soon he could be a creepy ex-boyfriend killer. His behavior is inexcusable and needs to be stopped NOW.

He may not have a case, but bullies don't rely on that. They prey on fear and ignorance. Make sure he is aware you are documenting EVERYTHING. Best to videotape ANY interaction between you and he, in order to preserve evidence.

DO NOT under ANY circumstances get into a physical interaction with him. No need to get yourself locked up or have an order of protection filed against you.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I explained all that, and I was reffered to a solicitor who can get a restraining order. After ringing the legal helpline we got, I was told I need to write to him being the deed owner and state under the 1758 common law I am withdrawing his right of a pre-emptive invite (Legal advice at 2355 aint bad) and unless Lisa signed something to say she will pay back no court will entertain him

I guess I will get onto the solicitors tommorrow, Lisas been threw enough already Don't need this.

I don't really want to write to him, the seven bells option is much better.

Actually reading the charges, Reminds me of a lad

£5250 for a bottle of red wine
£3 for a pen YES A PEN
£100 A dvd and pizza night in

I mean simply WTF

I guess he is doing the You hurt me so I'll hurt you

He has blamed me for the reason for their split, When I qualified as a Goods yard/maintiance Train driver, she kissed and hugged me to say well done and he ended it with her there, (about 3 years ago) and about 2 years ago we got together (We were on and off over the last 9 years so we have a bit o history) he is saying we was cheating on him :S

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank

Last edited by Jay leno on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just remember, cooler heads prevail. Although your first instinct will be to throttle him, just calmly explain that you've withdrawn his right to be on your property.

This is where the video tape comes in handy. Never raise your voice. Never lose your cool. Just repeat over and over (Name) as the deed owner of XXX I am withdrawing your right to be here. Please leave.

Your harassment is unwarrented please leave. If he doesn't, then call the coppers.

You've been calm, asked him to go, then have him arrested. A night in the pokey should do him some good. And get the order of protection.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not usually a monster but no one gets away with hurting my family!

I guess I can erect a camera with audio on door, but the seven bells option is my favorite.

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't do a damn thing in the UK mate, but I really would look into the restraining order. Of course you may well be able to do him for harasment. Probably worth talking to CAB.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Water under the bridge but:
Quote:
He come up from London to Manchester, Went to her mums house who sent him to our house,

Quote:
He come up from London to Manchester, Went to her mums house who sent him to our house,

What was she thinkin'?

Yeah, document everything and get a restraining order. This squirrel's not in the park.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jay-I'm certain I'm not the only one who is slightly confused about who the lady in question is.At first,I assumed as Bl@h had,that it was the battered lady from your other thread.Is the lady your wife?If so,restraining order would seem to be in order.Your laws are vastly different than ours,and I am no lawyer.Perhaps consulting one would be the best bet.
Now it's my turn to say how familiar this sounds-I think we share the same taste in women Laughing

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
bumsnacks
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like a few said, don't be the aggressor for the sake of your little one. Don't miss a day due to a minute's rage. They are only young once.

I am from the US, but had a similar situtation happen. I told my friend to let the A$$ clown to get a lawyer. Let the lawyer file the papers. If things progress from there then worry about a lawyer. In the US it (dates)are considered a gift not recoverable under law. Having said that, do NOT hesitate bringing in the authorities for your protection. Not that I don't think you can't protect yourself, but to document everything. Including what you didn't do to him. You could end up in the soup if he shows up with 6.5 bells knocked out of him, the police get involved, and you are accused. (an example is Ed Norton in his bosses office in Fight Club)
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend with an ex problem (another total winker) got arrested for allegedly harrassing him by text message. She spent a long day behind bars, had her mobile confiscated, got questioned and threatened by the cops. There was no evidence, he'd made it all up just to put her through hell. Now he's started again with threats of violence to her and her family.

The police are most certainly interested .... harrassment and threats of physical violence are NOT ignored (and if they are complain!)

The guy should be shown the door (Al Bundy style) Twisted Evil
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Clarify

Sarah = Battered woman, We don't talk as she has going back to her ex
Lisa = My partner got a total loon of an ex

Thanks for your help. After a nights sleep Ive calmed down but not enough to not still inflict pain. He is a loon, He (when me and lisa were mates) would ring up and say I'm going tokill myself because you smiled at another guy.

Her mum didn't know how much of a loon he is, so she gave the address out!

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

give him a check for £5,000 ask him to deduct his £1,000 and forward the balance to...

I bet deuzer could knock up a restraining order

I'd just ignore the twat

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that made it to court, I'd go along with popcorn.

I want to know what a £100 pizza tastes like, never mind a £5k bottle of wine.

On the same topic, I got my first ever letter from my younger sister, who had the crap beaten out of her by her alcoholic boyfriend. She has kicked him out, pressed assault charges and has a restraining order. I have offered to break both his hands with a lump hammer (he doesn't know me from Adam) but we all know it would only make things worse.

My main advice was that he will try and worm his way back and get her to drop the charges, and to hang up and call the police when he calls - don't let it slide.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally the most expensive bottle of wine I have had has been £25 from a wine shop, and that was awful. So I am guessing a £5000 bottle of wine will taste like drinking from an unflushed toilet that hasn't been flushed for several months.

£100 isn't just for a pizza it includes a DVD

Spoke to a solicitor, I've been told ignore him and have a giggle at his "Invoices" He needs to proove a contract existed. He will go away eventually, if not £150 and he will get a restraining order

Still want to knock seven bells out of him. Spoke to the police and they are only interested if a crime has been commited and I quote "He only was delivering an invoice which is a civil matter, As he hasn't caused any actual bodily harm we are unable to help further"

This is what we pay for?

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep calm and NO thumping
It may make you feel better at the time but then YOU are the one who will get arrested then who's there to shield Lisa and Katie?
Plus it may lead to you loosing your job as YOU would get a criminal record.
So the loon wins all round there.

Poor Lisa, her hormone and emotions will be all over the place and she doesnt need the stress.
Sounds like the ex has got wind of Lisa being settled and having a new family and cant cope.

The guy is a sad joke and Lisa may have laughed it off if she'd not long given birth.
I mean not even a gigalo would present such an invoice, then the taxman would want to look into his immoral earnings

Best to forget him
or get her to prepare an invoice for him.
Listening to you moaning £500
Trying to boost your sad little ego £1000
Having to watch a dvd and eat a crappy pizza with you £1000
Listening you rave about a pretentious wine £500
getting shot of you- Priceless
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic