SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HELP please anyone !!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
Well, but then she might be giving it away. I think at this point Foolonce is doing all of this covertly.

Yeah, which is not what she should be doing really, being covert is simply letting her friend carry on sending money to the lads, posting all the info here is not helping her friend in the slightest if she's still sending thousands of dollars to Africa, incidentally, how long is she planning on staying covert for, a month, 3 months, 6 months, a year? Her friend might be bankrupt or dead by then.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@foolonce

Maybe you could open a new email account and start communication to this lads. They sent emails to a thousands of people and cant remember the emails of all of them. Wait until them start to send you the same kind of emails that they sent to your sister, and when you have a bunch, show them to her. Be sure to show her that shes not the only one that they contacted for the millions.. sure them said her that shes the only one who deals with them.- First of all, she has to be sure that shes a victim of scam.

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I understand your point, but foolonce wrote:

Quote:
I have researched the details of the scam and have confronted her, showed her proof that she's a victim of a scam but she wont bulge. I showed her several cases both in video and print of this particular type of scam -one of the oldest in the book. She promised me she wont send any more money to the scammers but goes behind me to send them even more money and even told them what I told her !!

As was mentioned, nothing can be done to a scammer behind a fake name and email. If she makes another trip though, which it sounds like she's insisting on (barring physically restraining her), at least the country, date, hotel, etc. where she is to meet them would be tracked on email before she leaves. Not that any LEO would or could do anything if something happened or she dissappeared... but I think more information would be better than less.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher In The Lie wrote:
^^Well, but then she might be giving it away. I think at this point Foolonce is doing all of this covertly. Assuming she has her friend's password (to access and send us the emails), the victim might change it so she's no longer able to.

This woman is in denial with a capital D, and possibly dead with a capital D if she goes to meet them again as her brother did. Scary.

The highlight is exactly right. They have so brainwashed her to a point of no return especially with all the christian language and the emotional attachment to the girl who claim to be her brother's fiancee.

You should have seen the mountain of evidence I presented to her back in April this year. The same Zainab Azziz has scammed a pastor from the Christian dating network using the same name and the same exact storyline. The pastor posted the details in website like this. I thought she was convinced when I showed her all the details I found -she promised she will not send them money anymore. She stopped talking to me about the scheme and I thought it was over. I was shocked when I stumbled on moneygram receipt showing she still sent money to those guys after all I presented to her. It was then I snooped on her PC and discovered she's even told the scammers about what I told her and they are praying against me as a stumbling block in their path to million dollars payout !! They even advised her to avoid me -which is why she stopped talking to me about what she's up to. She normally confides in me on all things.

I thought long and hard about what to do and I am convinced now that only law enforcement can investigate and block those guys from milking her further. Confronting her will only make her withdraw and be more secretive. That's why I'm doing everything covertly for now. No person can LOGICALLY convince her this is a scam -she's really too far gone.

I have an appointment to see the police tomorrow and Interpol will be involved -especially the German police on her brother's death. Thanks everyone.
Ana
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, seems theres nothing you can do. Just use her own arguments.. tell her to look for God´s advice... tell her to look for him to take a rigth decision.. maybe if you try in the name of the lord... works for her.

You are a crook and we want no futher communication with you, Rgds ----> Luc4s Mb3k
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Foolonce wrote:
Caligula wrote:
I'm getting Ghana as a result. But ip tracing isnt my speciality- confirmation please?

If this is correct then it means that he lied to the victim that he is currently in Spain leaving for London today. He told victim he's been in Spain for about 2 weeks now. By now 4:30pm ET 13th July the victim must have sent him some money but I see no moneygram or WU numbers nor receipt. Which means victim probably dictated the numbers by phone meaning victim must have called a Spanish number. This is really confusing.

I just confirmed she has sent money to the scammer today July 13. She gave them the WU number by email. Does an IP adress indicate where the email came from or where the email address was registered ?

A check with Western union showed the money has been collected. Below is the email.

RE: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.‏
Sent: July 13, 2009 11:52:12 AM
To: [email protected]

SIR, THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.

I AM WRITING QUICK FROM OUTSIDE TO JUST GET THIS INFORMATION ACROSS.
I AM SORRY I CAN NOT SENT SO MUCH BECAUSE THINGS ARE VERY HARD RIGHT NOW HOPEFULLY THIS MIGHT HELP.

WE HAVE NOT BEING PAID FOR A MONTH NOW DUE TO THE STRIKE WE ARE GOING THROUGH AT MY WORK PLACE.

HERE ARE THE INFORMATOIN FOR YOU:
WESTERN UNION
NAME IDRIS ABOKE
CONTROL NUMBER:713 595 9196.
AMOUNT SENT : $650 CANADIAN.

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:16:33 +0000
Subject: RE: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.
To:

DEAR MADAM,

THERE WILL BE NO ALARM IF THE WHOLE SUM GOES TO CANADA, THE ONLY FEAR I AM ENTATAINING HERE IS THE FACT THAT YOUR NAME IS A NIGERIAN NAME AND MOST BANK ARE VERY CAREFUL WHEN THEY COME ACCROS NAMES FROM SOME PART OF AFRICA HANGING BEHND SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT THE CONFIDENT I HAVE IS THAT BARCLAYS BANK LONDON WILL ISSUE A COVER CERTIFICATE PROVING GENUINESS OF THE FUND.

I WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR MESSAGE TODAY. THANKS.

SINCERELY,
IDRIS ABOKE
brooklinwegohard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you got access to her email why not send them a Nigerian sounding letter calling him a little boi and a mugu.
the chance for getting money back is slim but you could stop sending more money if it looks like your one of them.
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I lay up at night, wondering why the lads do this. Then my thoughts turn to how big of a DDOS attack it would take to knock out all of Africa. Then I think how much effort it would take to cut the underwater cables and landlines to Africa to knock them out.

My heart goes out to your sister. You need an intervention now

Edit: I wonder if she could be scared straight? Like getting an official sounding letter about an investigation of her being held for fraud. And I mean her, as in she's the suspected fraudster.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@foolonce: The IP address points to what computer he sent the e-mail from.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it worth getting his yahoo address closed down? Normally we don't do that, but if she can see confirmation that he was banned for breaking the yahoo Terms Of Service, and she's pointed to the corresponding database entries listing that he's running 419 scams, would that be enough independent evidence to make her doubt his story?

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already has his hooks on the "sister". Closing HIS email won't do anything. He will just re-mail her with a new addy (like with a 2 or 3 at the end of his original name) and keep right on going. He will then just blame it on some goofup and keep rolling.

Meanwhile, if anyone searches for the "new" addy it won't pop up on scamwarners, or 419eater, and might cause an new victim to think it's legit since its not showing on any scam sites.

Bad idea to shut it down.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fair point.

OK, how about this... the guy who originally posted here has access to the victim's email account, right? So he can set up a filter which immediately deletes any email from the scammer's address, or containing the scammer's name, or with other key contents. There is every chance the victim won't notice this, and will just think the scammer has gone silent.

At the very least, this would slow things down.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, maybe this is a dumb idea, but what about setting up a new email account, and sending her a letter from ROB3RT S. MU3LLER, III of the FBI with a stern warning to cease communication with these criminals?

I get these letters all the time. If no one has a sample on hand, you can use mine.
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arctic Baiter wrote:

Is this a fact? Because I just checked with WU and confirmed that the money she sent yesterday was picked up in PARLA, SPAIN.
A check with Wikipedia shows PARLA is a municipality of MADRID, SPAIN.

How is it possible for him to have sent an email from Ghana (as the IP indicate) and pick up money in Spain -all within 24hrs ?
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
Okay, maybe this is a dumb idea, but what about setting up a new email account, and sending her a letter from ROB3RT S. MU3LLER, III of the FBI with a stern warning to cease communication with these criminals?

I get these letters all the time. If no one has a sample on hand, you can use mine.

Please PM the sample to me. Thanks.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foolonce wrote:
How is it possible for him to have sent an email from Ghana (as the IP indicate) and pick up money in Spain -all within 24hrs ?

I would assume he has an accomlise there who wil split the "profit" with the origianl lad in Ghana

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foolonce wrote:
Arctic Baiter wrote:

Is this a fact? Because I just checked with WU and confirmed that the money she sent yesterday was picked up in PARLA, SPAIN.
A check with Wikipedia shows PARLA is a municipality of MADRID, SPAIN.

Either he has had someone in Spain pick up the money on his behalf, or he has gone to a Western Union office where they were less than stringent about the accuracy of the destination address, and the WU people you talked to simply assumed it was collected in Spain because that was listed as the destination.

<br>
<br>
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he has gone to a Western Union office where they were less than stringent about the accuracy of the destination address,

Oh yes this is how they do it!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
If shame will stop her from sending these vile thieves any more money then use it! Use any means necessary to stop this. If she wont listen to you and she has obviously broken her promise to you about not sending them any more money, get the Pastor involved immediately. She will definitely need his help in reconstructing her life once this is all over, but it has to end first.

I dunno if shame is the proper word. I think the term "tough love" is very fitting here.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You said the victim or a former victim had gone to meet the scammers somewhere in Europe, this would most likely mean they are at least two people working as a team. I would imagine many victims would have doubts about going to Africa, but meeting in Spain or Germany would seem harmless and more normal. There is no doubt though that the person she is talking to is definitely sitting in Ghana.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a meeting with the police today and also spoke to the German polizei. I can't say too much now but it seem there'll be resolution very soon. Thanks to everyone who responded and helped.
Roger_Melly
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing read, quite amazing, even to the point I have to ask myself, "Am I being duped here?" One never knows.

Regards
R_M

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You don't need to fully quote the post above yours. Use this^^instead to make reading easier-ghost

I have carefully avoided getting involved with responses like this. Someone earlier suggested if I was an ex boyfriend trying to get even or something. My only goal is get as much help as I can from this site. Maybe a side effect of 419 is paranoia. For now though all I can say is "WHO FEELS IT, KNOWS IT".
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo, had a good idea, in fact the best yet!

Quote:
has access to the victim's email account, right? So he can set up a filter which immediately deletes any email from the scammer's address, or containing the scammer's name, or with other key contents.

This may be sneaky but anything to stop the scammer! Wink

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic