SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So many Lad insults, not enough room in the sig line

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over time I've accumulated quite a collection of Lad insults aimed at several of my baiter personae. Some have made it into my siglines; others haven't.

So here's my first proper insult, from Mrs 4line K0nan of the Ivory Coast, when Captain Mal failed to walk into her parlour (emphasis added):

Quote:
I know you have always been a talkative right from the onset. How can someone of your type that calls yourself a man can be talking like a fool? Do you know whom i am ?who is abacha and daniel arap? even you if lost 1M $ that s no money to me it is because of your ignorances and your follishness that made me invite you to come here and see things for yourself,and you choose to be a parrot. Really there is scams all over which my late husband was a victim some couple of years ago and i am protecting your interesting by inviting you to see everything i am telling you before investing your hard earned money, Infact radio is better than you ,even a woman is more better and secrecy than you. all these stories of yours are just like filty rags and water poured on stones to me because i know you weren't serious for one day,my regret is only giving you information of my consignment and having my son and the security personnels suffered waiting for a bird in the sky like you.. I have informed the security company not to honour any of your communication with them again even your telephon call though i kow you have no money to make calls.
SEND ME A LETTER OF WITHDRAWAL immediately and I thank God the OWNERSHIP was not CHANGED in your name before this your cork and bull stories.
WAITING FOR WITHDRAWAL LETTER

I burned the Lad (not something I've done since then) and got back

Quote:
asshole son of a bitch
Bastard

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly you scarred him so much that he could only speak in insults Laughing

Reminds me of my favorite lad:

Quote:
Subject: SON OF A CRIPPLE

STUPID IDIOT ,YOU CAN GO TO HELL,YOUR ATM CARD IS HERE,BULL-SHIT

I think he was channeling the Tourettes Guy Laughing

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my first lad insult playing as a Dolla Choppin Oga, when I sent some kind of insult his way.
Smile
Quote:
Subject: u are a foolish and basterd

Please u little boy I do not have ur time of been friends for u are boundle of idiots.And all of u don't even no how to speak good English.Is this the way you people speaks and convience Mugu and collected money from them infact those mugus were illeterates like you peolp.

Please go and learn how to speak and write good english.But bear it in your minds that i will get all of you in Lagos and will inplicates all of you.I am from Igbo land and all of u is from the same place with me.

Bye now Till then
He speaks wonderful English! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your cork and bull stories.

ROTFL Exclamation There went my iced tea. I'm gonna have to get a plastic slipcover for my keyboard! Laughing Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My female baiter persona, , had an earlier incarnation as the equally feisty . However, for some reason she didn't get back insults as bad as she gave out. One exasperated Lad told her:

Quote:
I a m convinced that no lawyer can work with you and i sympathise with any one that may have business with you .... you cannot maintain a successful relationship even with boy freind or husband because of your controversial nature.Please ,look for another lawyer you can use like tools and i know that there is none.

Sorta mild!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You clearly hit that last lad so hard he had nothing good to retort with.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Actually I'd been ignoring him, and telling the other Lads involved that he wasn't writing to me.

Meanwhile... received these somewhat hypocritical insults from Chucky Soludo:

Quote:
I am tired of your talking and bulshit, I can now see that you are not the real owner of this money and as such, I can not condole any of your insults.

Quote:
I understand that you are a play boy trying to steal money that does not belong to you from Nigeria and later you will say that Nigerians are fraudstars.

Rolling Eyes

Sand Timer x 7
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How could you do such a thing? He is trying to reunite poor people with their long lost consignment fund trunk box inheritance monies, and you are wasting his time. Shame on you.

Rolling Eyes

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
JGB
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your "Cork and Bull Stories"

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "cork" and bull stories line could have ruined my keyboard as well. Makes me wonder where would the lad have possibly learned a very obscure phrase like that in the process of learning to write English. At least it's very rare in the USA.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After repeated dollar chops, a Lad from Abu Dhabi lost patience with Cammy sending money to other Lads (from Nigeria):

Quote:
Dear White Beach,
I told you that you will surfer from the hands of Nigeria you enter but you ignore my advice Is ok send them another money you stupid girl.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic