SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Paranoia is a Good Thing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been playing fast and loose with a gold dust exporter and recently decided to introduce a chop. Well, all I did was casually mention that I hadn't been in touch recently because I'd been following the instructions of a "Mr. Diall0" and well, two days later I get this from my lad:

Quote:
I have just changed the password to this email address. This is because I think I am being imitated, that is by this information you sent to me that there is a Diall0 who claims to be working with us. In fact I am not aware of any such situation and neither do we know this Diall0.

What I do recall is that when I first started with you I use to engage a secretary who types my letters and information for me. By that he got to know my password but he misused some funds without any reasonable excuse so ,strict as I am, I sacked him. I have not heard from him again so if today some one is writing to you differently from me then he is the one I have to suspect. He is aware of this transaction because initially I trusted him until he abused this trust.

I do not know if he has been communicating with you using this email address or any other one unless you tell me..

And also I will like to find out how much you have given to him in respect of what he told you which I know does not go well because we will not do that. Please let me know so that I look for him to recover whatever you have given to him back please.

The person claims he works with us which is not true so please give me answers to my questions so that if it is that previous secretary of mine which I do suspect highly I will surely get him to recover that amount to you even before we start our cooperation.

On our part the gold dust is sitting down here whilst we are waiting for your response because firstly you said your mum was sick, then you yourself sick which I was concerned about [We had the swine flu] so kindly do as I have told you and please since I have changed the password to this email address do not accept any email that comes from any source apart from this very one.

I WILL ALSO LIKE US TO SHARE TELEPHONE NUMBERS MINE IS: 00233 266 xxxxxxx. I HAVE SOME OTHER BUT USE THIS ONE AND SEND ME YOURS.
I am therefore looking forward to hearing from you so that we proceed.
With best regards,

Xxxxxx

I think it's time for Diall0 to send a nice email. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how much fear shall we put into lads?

very tempted to tell lads that i have gone to Naigelia with a bunch of heavies to beat up a lad into a pulp because conned my hard earn cash.

Closed lad accounts x11
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good dolla chop Cool

I'd love to watch the painful expression break out across his face when he reads to monetary amount he has missed out on.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those damn lad secretaries are always stealing passwords. It's a wonder we can trust any of them.

@Ramsey - I don't think telling them you beat up some lads are going to scare them. They know they are using fake names and details, and are hard to find. And I'm sure that nothing like that has ever made any newspapers there, either.
Unfortunately, they are also protected somewhat by politicians over there as well in some cases.

The only thing that scares them is a good dolla chop! Nice going, JMR. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a panicked email to the lad noting how I'd only complied with his "colleague's" instructions and sent him $275 for certain paperwork and official approvals which seemed in order and now I am very worried that my money is gone!

His response:

Quote:
That is why I said someone is framing me. I said I used to have a secretary who misbehaved so I sacked him and I am saying that he was replying my mails , that is when I am busy on other matters so of course he knew about this transaction as well as the password of this my email address, that is [email protected] , I believe anytime he sends all those messages to you through this email address he used to clean the messages so I do not have any message from him to you in the sent messages section and neither do I have any message about you having sent a message with his explanation of getting money from you , and with you having sent that amount to him. All those records are not in this email address. What is available is only you telling me you are sick and that you will get back to me and all that so this is it. What I want to do is that I will trace him through the agency that gave him to me as my secretary and get back to you. In fact if I establish this fact I will hand him over to the police because I do not know what damage he might have caused to my other business associates and I am very disturbed by this turn of events. But like I was saying in my mail the gold is sitting down here with us awaiting your positive response from the buyer when this thing came up. I am even glad I got to know of this when you gave him only $275 so definitely I WILL TRACE HIM .. His English is not all that good so I was writing for him to send messages. You should have differentiated between his form of writing and mine. This should in no way disturb the business at all. Again I am saying that I need to have your telephone number so that at least we will be communicating both by talking to each other to know our voices as well as through the mail too but you have woefully failed to do so. Why Xxxxxx? So please let me have your telephone number as you have mine already because I will like to have this transaction taken off within the shortest possible time if you and your buyer are ready. At least when you said about commission I was the one who sent the message about your commission to you, if you do remember and I hope it is still in your box. And as I have said I have changed the PASWORD TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO NOBODY WILL EVER SEND YOU ANY MESSAGE AGAIN EXCEPT ME ALONE, AND IF ANYONE SHOULD SEND YOU A MESSAGE THROUGH ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS DO DISREGARD IT OUTRIGHT PLEASE BECAUSE IT WILL BE FALSE INFORMATION NOT COMING FROM ME.

I am waiting for your reply so that we proceed,

Regards,

It's funny he mentions the "imposter's" English being worse than his -- given that he has not seen any of those emails.... Very Happy

My indignant response (in which I just happen to include the chopper's email address -- I wonder if he will hear from the lad soon??):

Quote:
I don't understand this at all. You are saying YOUR OWN SECRETARY STOLE MY MONEY?? How could this happen? He knew all the details and said for me not to bother you as you were away closing a very large gold deal in Europe. HOW WAS I TO KNOW THIS?? You said his English was different than yours, but I didn't find it that way. Look, here is part of what he told me:

Roger Diall0 (<[email protected]>) wrote:

Ms. Xxxxxxx I must tell you that it is very important to send the certification funds as soon as you are able for the officials need to have it in hand before they shall assign their seal to the papers. Mr. Manoj has done this very many times and were he in the office he would attend to this personally but as he has been away in EUrope for these days he cannot look at this matter which is why he has me take this task aand make it happen. Can you please send the money via WEstern Union transfer because it is the only acccepted manner of doing this in a quick way. After this I will arrange for the gold to be released to our offices and can prepare it for transport.

So you see that he knew all the details and everything!! Please find this criminal. I don't have so much money that i can just throw it around!!

[Lad] -- you want me to give you my phone number now?? How can I trust you???

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic