SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ever time.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CrazyBiotch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone interested in following me through my first adventure in scambaiting? I'm on another form with a shared e-mail address that's loaded with spam. One e-mail ended up being a 419 scam. Here's the attachment:
Quote:

A MUTUAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

May I have the pleasure of introducing myself? I am Mr john frankel, a senior staff and chairman of Tender Board Committee on the award of contracts in Department of Works and Housing here in South Africa . I got your contact E-mail address through the internet in my search to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for colossal international money transaction.

My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for your assistance and co-operation to transfer some huge amount of money into your account overseas.. Therefore, this communication should be held in high confidence.

My colleague and I in the Department of Works & Housing wish to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of THIRTY TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS(US$32.5M) which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the Reserve Bank of South Africa .

However, by virtue of our position as civil servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names of companies here in South Africa . I was therefore asked by my colleague on trust and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner abroad into whose account the sum of US$32.5 Million will be transferred. We have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our proposal.

1. Sixty percent(60%)for us and forty percent(40%)for you, the Account owner.

My choice of you for this transaction is basically hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If you are interested in this deal, I will require some informations from you in order to effect the transfer of the money. Please, be informed that we shall commence processing of claims of payment once we receive your interest from you, and the funds will get into your account within Five(5)working days by Telegraphic Transfer(T.T).

Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. Do acknowledge the receipt of this letter by indicating your interest in the transaction and also including your direct contact details such as your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication or call me on the above numbers as reconfirmed: +27 732060233 email [e-mail address].

Best Regards

Mr. john frankel

Strangely, he uses different e-mail services. He sent it from an MSN account, offered a hotmail account on the e-mail, and offered a live account from the attachment. I'll choose one and reply.

I'm going to see it I can get a passport picture out of this guy to begin. Anyone else have suggestions as to what I should ask of him?
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I hope that you're using a different address to bait from than your shared one.

As for the 3 different addys, why not reply to all 3?

Potential questions to ask (from http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738)

Quote:
Here is a list of standard questions you can ask your lad. Feel free to ask one question per email. (They love that)

* This is a large sum of money. How do we move it without anyone noticing?
* What is my percentage?
* How much tax will I have to pay on these funds?
* Is this even legal?
* Will customs let a box full of money into the country?
* Can we trust the security company?
* How much does a box like that weigh?
* If your husband was killed for this money, what if the same people find out I helped you?
* This sounds very dangerous. Will I get into trouble with my government?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
CrazyBiotch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. Well, here's my starter e-mail:

Quote:

Dear Mr. Frankel,
I was referred to you because you seem to be offering a mutual bussiness transaction. Could you confirm this? I am interested in what you have to offer me. Could I also see a scanned copy of your passport (you should edit out the important information, like numbers, to protect from fraud) to make sure that you are a real person?

Please Respond,
Mrs. Liubov Latyninagimatova

If you're wondering about the name, I got Liubov from a rhythmic gymnast named Liubov Charkashyna. "Latyninagimatova" is a combination of two last names. Larissa Latynina is a Soviet gymnast who competed in the 50's and 60's. Gimatova comes from Dinara Gimatova, who's a Russian rhythmic gymnast who competes for Azerbaijan. I guess that shows where my interests are! I want to see how poorly he mis-spells it. Razz
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks pretty nice. Just to let you know, many lads send you their fake passport without you asking.

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to 419eater, cidlover

you might also be interested in baiting a scammer whose opening email ended up in my spam box.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165762&highlight=
it's written in russian and i have no idea what it's about,
except the header is in english 'FOREIGN CONTRACT/WINNING PAYMENT BUREAU',
the money is $ 2,3 M, and it claims a connection to the united nations (ban ki moon)

Stander
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165762&highlight=

That's the worst Russian I ever read Very Happy
I think he simply google translated an English text
CrazyBiotch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a pretty large internet market in Russia, so it's no surprise that e-mails like this are being sent out. Unfortunately, I can only read Russian text-- I don't actually know Russian. But the google translate tells us that somebody from Nigeria invested in the World Bank, which I don't think is possible, and if you give them money, the UN will pay you millions of dollars. Hm... I didn't know the World Bank was so interested in personal investments. Who cares about helping nations with financial issues?!

And on an unrelated note, I looked up citibank Nigeria on google and found out that Citibank was duped by a 419 letter: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/21/nyregion/21scam.html
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This personal letter from Ban Ki Moon originates to Nigerian IP. It is not real Russian, but automatic translation. I don't know what lad's point is targeting Russian-speaking people, he just didn't answer me when I sent him a reply in Russian a week ago.

i am a man that see tomorrow

dont let me to send MORONGO POWER TO VISIT YOU IN THE NIGHT, because it we be very terible for you
CrazyBiotch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never got a response. Oh well. I'll just have to post on one of those guestbooks.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

plenty going spare in surplus http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=e38d6454ce71a6f7b1b8df3c1aaf9220

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
CrazyBiotch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I wrote this to a baiter who claims he helps run an orphanage:

Quote:

Hello. I have heard about your orphans and would like to help them. I am the wife of a very wealthy oil tycoon and can give away large sums of money easily. How much money do you need for the orphans? What will these donations be used for?

Additionally, I heard that you have some articles that you publish about the kids. Is there any way I could see on one of them?

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anastasia Kwiekzynskaya

I love how the lad didn't answer any of my questions:
Quote:

Mrs. Anastasia
thanks for the reply i am greatful for knowing your intrest in
supporting the children for they are the tomorrow leaders many
children which was been adopted in our villa are much than what we
could ever handle by ourselves, death, sometimes of one who has lost
their parent and some children are adopted,The Nigerian parents also
have their own share of the blame. It is absurd that some parents
have failed to live to their responsibility of caring for their wards;
thus abandoning them to their fate. In most cases, parents residing in
urban cities go into the hinterland to pick children, mostly of their
relations and convert them to house-helps in the city.
the Day of the African child’, which was observed on June 16 across
the continent, to remember the tragic events which took place in
Soweto, South Africa where dozens of children were massacred in 1976
by the apartheid regime for demanding their rights to education.
Indeed, over the years, the Nigerian government’s commitment to the
plight of children, particularly those vulnerable in the society seem
to in consistent decline. This is because those in authority lack the
political will to do so.
we are here for them to shot those practise .Without the love,
care and assistancefrom people , few disadvantaged orphans would
reach their full potential, many are on humger and we could not even
get to the top of their needs while more adopted children are comming
in so we do need your help in rendering them the best we can all we
need is just little Coin you can afford we acpet western union
moneygram and bank transfer which ever you wish to help we wil be
greatful
thanks
frqanco domingaz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic