SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Western Union wants to give you $1,000,000

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Received: by 10.239.136.203 with SMTP id i11cs502230hbi;
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:10:35 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.231.32.138 with SMTP id c10mr1095896ibd.28.1247486665884; Mon,
13 Jul 2009 05:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:04:25 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL REWARD 2009
From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL OFFICE LONDOND BRANCH UNITED KINGDON <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=002215048e3b95087a046e951fe3

--002215048e3b95087a046e951fe3
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WORLD WIDE LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM FASTER WAY FOR SENDING AND RECEIVING MONEY WORLDWIDE.

Welcome to Western Union Tell:++447024030645
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE: OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. LONDON UNITED KINGDOM/
ADDRESS 455 ST JOHNS CRESENT L5R5 LONDN.

Dear

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your information and you have been documented as the sole beneficiary of the stated amount of money {$1.000,000.00 }.BY INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND WORLD WILD

We the Western Union agency is here to assure you that your total funds of {$1.000,000.00 } ONE MILLION USA Dollars will be transferred to you through our rules of sending money world wide. Your are advice to send your information on were to send your fund through western union
Be advised not to disclose this transaction to any other person to avoid wrong or double transfer. We are waiting to hear from you with the payment information.

NB: DO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU GOT THIS MAIL FOR RECORD PURPOSES ONLY.

Furthermore,the total amount to be transferred to you from this office is $1,000.000.00 ( ONE-MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) as instructed by Mrs Stewart Monica from the ministry of finance UNITED KINGDOM.

Regards,

MR DAVID JOHNSON;
BANK OF UNITED KINGDOM:
Western union department
LONDON;
Western Union International Bank
Welcome to Western Union: Phone: +447024030645
WESTERN UNION BANK OF UNITED KINGDOM
Consumers have looked to Western Union to help them stay connected to loved ones around the world for more than 150 years. We are a global leader in money transfer services, offering the ability to send money to more than 245,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories.. Count on Western Union to transfer money, send bill payments, and purchase money orders and prepaid services.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I meant to put this in surplus, any chance a mod could move this please? Sorry!

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic