SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HELP please anyone !!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foolonce wrote:
the inheritance is with a diplomatic company in Cologne.

That's a concept that only exists in the twisted imaginations of scammers. Diplomats represent their countries. They do not move money around the world for the general public.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Foolonce

Unfortunately you are only providing general information, which is next to useless. Can you please provide some sample emails with headers, website URLs, copies of WU and MG receipts so we can take a look?

Also what are the details of the brother's death - where and when did it take place and what did the coroner report as the cause of death? Do you have a copy of the police report?

Do you have access to her computer and emails?

If you can answer these questions, we can start to help. Smile

Purple Flower
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GordonBennett wrote:
@Foolonce

Unfortunately you are only providing general information, which is next to useless. Can you please provide some sample emails with headers, website URLs, copies of WU and MG receipts so we can take a look?

Do you have access to her computer and emails?

If you can answer these questions, we can start to help. Smile

RE: You shall not die you will live to declare the word of the Lord! AMEN.‏
Sent: May 14, 2007 9:28:36 AM
To: victim

Mommy,

I greet you in the name of lord Jesus Christ. I have read your mails and I am awear of what you have just remarked, it just that I forgot to explain them to you because till now i am still trying to put myself together so that I will be able to move on in life. The very documents was prepared by that same lawyer Mr Dickson Haward, Mr Aboke later explained to me that the man wanted to use the opportunity to fraud us but they said he claimed that it was a mistake later on when the issue was pionted to him. Mr Aboke made a declaration to the Deplomatic Company about the mistake before it was transfered out of Africa. That issue have long been regulated. The amount in question was Twenty two million, seven hundred thousand United state dollars ( US 22,700,000. The money reduce to 21 million (US 21,000,000) due to the bribery they took from the insurance company to the Ministry of Finance and many others who took their share before they finaly released the fund to us and if not for the help of Mr Aboke, we would have still be strogling here in africa with transfering the money out of Africa. He will explained to you better how he manage to do it for us. My husband saw everything the money before he passed away, he meet with the deplomat, it was for him to go and make arrangement for the money that we did not hear from him again, even the deplomat got confused, It was even Mr aboke who sent some money to him to pay for his hotel bills for the extr days that he waited to hear from my husband, Mr aboke have to contact a security company in abidjan who have their branch in Germany to keep the box safely for us for some time and he ( mr aboke have been complaining to me that the company is asking for a deposit payment for the safe keeping till now, he is just telling them to wait for some days for him to regulate things.

The bank account he opened in Germany, frankly, i do not have any informations as regard the account, according what he told me, he only informed me that he was to open an account in Germany there to enable him transfer the money easily but i do not know if he succeeded in opening the account but it was Mr aboke that told me that he told me that he had opened the account before he meet with the deplomat, he only told me that he had a womwn who is his director and that the woman works with the world bank and he talk of some other group in London but this people he did not reveal any of their informations to me so i am really blank about that. Mommy, I have writing much but i still do not know if i have been able to give you all the informations needed but anyhow, you can also ask some from Mr Aboke, that is the vital once such as the safty of the box and the present situation too. Mommy, i love you.

Esther Okedayo

To:
Subject: You shall not die you will live to declare the word of the Lord! AMEN.
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 10:01:47 -0300
>I got your mail this morning the content is great. The attached
>document are clare and fine,
>addresses perfect I shall act on that as soon as possible.
>
>Are these all the document in your possesion?Are there more to wait
>for.Please make sure you get me very equip beacuse I do not know
>much before. GOd will help us.I have no doubt things shall work out
>by the grace of God.
>
>I sent an E-mail to Mr Aboke through you because his adress you sent
>to me did not go through.
>I am sure you will have the opportunity of go through too.
>
>I want to know what the next step is as soon as possible.I asked him
>to explain to me.
>Moving the Box? it is not a problem once I know what to do and its
>safe. {we must be safe so is the box} It is all well in JESUS NAME
>AMEN!.
>Did I leave any thing out on touch if yes please remind me next
>mail.
>
>I love you always
>
>Mommy.
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do I post a sample jpeg image ?
[/img]
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when you click to post, click the 'Img' box once, paste in the link, then click the same box again.

See below

[img]the link goes in here[/img]

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the victim's brother can you not report to her local police that she is the victim of fraud?

Also to her bank if she has been spending in an unusual way.

Banks can alert the police when they think a customer's spending is unusual. In UK it happens!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Religious baits are my specialty and i started a bait. There's not much we can do besides baiting these assholes to hell and back. If i can get my hands on that bank account it could save this victim money.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@the Vampire. It's better to wait baiting this email addy, so far we haven't seen any evidence (like email headers) to prove we're dealing with a scammer yet. For all we know Foolonce might be trying to get back on an ex-wife, or some other personal vendetta. I know it's not very likely the case, but as rule of thumb we want to see full emails + headers before we jump in.

@Foolonce: can you post the headers of the email conversations first please?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The image is on my hard drive.
How do I get the header you are asking for Dutch ?
Victims email is hotmail, so how do I get a header off hotmail ?
[/img]
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are in the inbox, right click on the mail you want the headers off, and normally the last option in the list that comes up is something along the lines of "Show source". Click on that. A new screen will open up with a lot of text. You can copy that text in here, and we will take a look at it. But before you submit it, delete the email adress of your sister, to protect her information.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To post images you have to host them somewhere first. A very easy please to do this is http://www.scamwarners.com/main/. There's an option for watermarking it as well.
After you have hosted it you can put the link in between the img tags as was already explained.

To find headers in hotmail: When looking at the list of emails in your inbox, right click on the subject for the one you want to view a header for. (Don't open the email). After right clicking, the option is "show source" or something similar. That will open a new box for you with the entire email including header.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the header of the last email received today. I have deleted victim's address.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW
4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=

Received: from web28601.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.210]) by COL0-MC1-F6.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Mon, 13 Jul 2009 01:16:34 -0700

Received: (qmail 59571 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jul 2009 08:16:34 -0000

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1247472993; bh=QQDXog/vqydYuqLxyb9EUYMeKdiEyjQt7h1b0TrQGgE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=4u6eQx3qz7tBttJN92WHk7zeqtARW0uSvejk5mMgsHVNrRn3APbEk33p
RR0xp0toty7xzQ347ILdSGde966uaUxtSDQ5vLdVqWxqxgyCoCoovUEhl7
wy9/GIX9pwBddp/DmdUC15cNCD5mkVD9Q36SvqKHQ5oKzET5UvjIUr6Hw=

DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;

s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr;

h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=fW9vSKZseWSqf+lGrl3eoYgzxKjBsrT8GGl+2cBGvX+B6ObpdmMyGD
1sj4wPmf7S6RgE2DFineF8IIBfhGMQ5fHUeaA6Zw98UDIh5Bp05xNo36J
w8hqdZYbFHdFS2UCdKmAOiNSAINKRcJ/BaQSqBiRbuxGbdVorA/OcVGhhbzU=;

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

X-YMail-OSG: t7hGCscVM1mA6fl.fk_fY4TtAwdCagzKQWLRZL7_BW5PtrxnCpFl.RREF9iMD
WEvSJY.O_Im08bZwjrujPxoTO143pJ_PIIpt8PcrTMixat8bmaUM.3DasAn2k
Ep8GDC8h5g4Z9GZkmZtyGwfTKiRCikUjG5djJSJaRp4i_AVN_Ti_TqTtP3IlQw
VkjEIZv44JU4vtP113QqzNykvgwrU23MItrLnrDQolV6897h4BmJcHK5HBz
5zpU6FkSzCcI4mbcwlGkU47VTL6mdXiGJh9.ThqTProlR5FDvRyG.Ee73USO
mT9QXnzvHfhOzW8vR0cESSh.TfMzFlGpFQeLtp7WFGHAGqzs.pn_cCWs
RkT1iVfzPzhDWqvAxlI28qg--

Received: from [196.201.34.165] by web28601.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:16:33 GMT

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.18 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15

Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 08:16:33 +0000 (GMT)

Subject: RE: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.

To:

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1910418147-1247472993=:58779"

Return-Path: [email protected]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jul 2009 08:16:34.0968 (UTC) FILETIME=[3C905180:01CA0392]

DEAR MADAM,

THERE WILL BE NO ALARM IF THE WHOLE SUM GOES TO CANADA, THE ONLY FEAR I AM ENTATAINING HERE IS THE FACT THAT YOUR NAME IS A NIGERIAN NAME AND MOST BANK ARE VERY CAREFUL WHEN THEY COME ACCROS NAMES FROM SOME PART OF AFRICA HANGING BEHND SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT THE CONFIDENT I HAVE IS THAT BARCL=

AYS BANK LONDON WILL ISSUE A COVER CERTIFICATE PROVING GENUINESS OF THE FUN=

D.

=A0

I WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR MESSAGE TODAY. THANKS.

=A0

SINCERELY,

IDRIS ABOKE

De:

Objet: RE: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.

=C0: [email protected]

Date: Lundi 13 Juillet 2009, 1h58

SIR,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL=A0 AGAIN.FROM ALL YOU WROTE SPAIN WORK IS OVER AND=

YOU ARE SET TO GO TO LONDON.

THE BANKS ARE NOT OPEN TODAY.GOD,S WILLING TOMORROW I SHALL SEND ALL I CAN =

GET ACROSS TO YOU TO GO TO LONDON.

SIR, FROM YOUR EMAIL YOU MENTIONED ALL WILL NOW BE SEND TO CANADA? DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEAL TO SEND ALL HERE OR SPLIT IT? I DO KNOW THE ST LUCIA PARTIES ARE SLOW BUT I WAS THINKING IT WILL HELP US TO REDUCE THE ALARM S=

OUNDS IF ALL COME HERE.

NEVER THE LESS YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND BETTER.

PLEASE, DO EXPECT MY CALL TOMORROW/CHECK YOUR MAILS REGULARLLY TOMORROW.

I DID TRY TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT I COULD NOT GET THROUGH DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

IT,S ME,

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:51:14 +0000

Subject: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.

DEAR MADAM,

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. IT WIL BE NECCESSERY FOR ME TO BE IN LONDON BECAUSE IT WILL FASTEN UP THINGS.

MEANWHILE, THE ARRANGEMENT IN ST LUCIA IS NICE BUT I AM STILL MAKING PLANS FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE WHOLE SUM INTO YOUR CANADA ACCOUNT, LET US SE THE ST LUCIA AS A STANDBY ACCOUNT SHOULD INCASE.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR MESSAGE TOMORROW AS YOU HAVE PROMISED. IF FULFILED THAT MEANS I WILL E LEAVING THE NEXT DAY TO LONDON.

SINCERELY,

IDRIS ABOKE

--- En date de=A0: Dim 12.7.09, a =

De:

Objet: FINALISE/READINESS.

: [email protected]

Date: Dimanche 12 Juillet 2009, 4h44

SIR,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL WITH THE CONTENT THE OF ABOVE TITLE.

REGARDING THE ST LUCIA PARTIES/PEOPLE THEY ARE ON THE RUN. AN ACCOUNT HAD BEING OPEN IN MY NAME SHE SAID. I SHALL GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM TOMORROW TO CONFIRM THINGS.

ON MY PART=A0 HERE IN TORONTO I AM A HUNDRED PERCENT READY EVERYTHING NEEDED SET UP.

SIR, ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE FINISH WITH SPAIN IN TOTALITY? YOU MENTIONED YOU SHOULD BE IN LONDON=A0 TO FINISH UP THINGS BUT FOR FUNDS.

I THINK THAT WILL BE VERY NECESSARY BECAUSE IF YOU ARE THERE THINGS WILL BE DONE WITH YOUR DIRECTIONS AND BETTER.

I SHALL PUT ALL I HAVE TOGETHER TOMORROW AND SEND IT TO YOU TO ENABLE YOU TO BE THERE HOPEFULLY SOME TRANSFER TO TORONTO WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK AS YOU HAD EXPLAINED.

TALK TO YOU TOMORROW BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

IT,S ME,

DEAR MADAM,

THERE WILL BE NO ALARM IF THE WHOLE SUM GOES TO CANADA, THE ONLY FEAR I AM ENTATAINING HERE IS THE FACT THAT YOUR NAME IS A NIGERIAN NAME AND MOST BANK ARE VERY CAREFUL WHEN THEY COME ACCROS NAMES FROM SOME PART OF AFRICA HANGING BEHND SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT THE CONFIDENT I HAVE IS THAT
BARCLAYS BANK LONDON WILL ISSUE A COVER CERTIFICATE PROVING GENUINESS OF THE FUND.

I WILL BE WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR MESSAGE TODAY. THANKS.

SINCERELY,
O
bjet: RE: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.<BR>=C0: [email protected]<BR>Date:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL&nbsp; AGAIN.FROM ALL YOU WROTE SPAIN WORK IS OVER AND YOU ARE SET TO GO TO LONDON.

HE BANKS ARE NOT OPEN TODAY.GOD,S WILLING TOMORROW I SHALL SEND ALL I CAN GET ACROSS TO YOU TO GO TO LONDON.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>SIR, FROM YOUR EMAIL YOU MENTIONED ALL WILL NOW BE SEND TO CANADA? DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEAL TO SEND ALL HERE OR SPLIT IT? I DO KNOW THE ST LUCIA PARTIES ARE SLOW BUT I WAS=

THINKING IT WILL HELP US TO REDUCE THE ALARM SOUNDS IF ALL COME HERE. NEVER THE LESS YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND BETTER.PLEASE, DO EXPECT MY CALL TOMORROW/CHECK YOUR MAILS REGULARLLY TOMORROW.<BR>I DID TRY TO CALL YOU TODAY BUT I COULD NOT GET THROUGH DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

IT,S ME,

[email protected]<BR>Subject: Re : FINALISE/READINESS.

DEAR MADAM,

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. IT WIL BE NECCESSERY FOR ME TO BE IN LONDON BECAUSE IT WILL FASTEN UP THINGS.
<DIV>MEANWHILE, THE ARRANGEMENT IN ST LUCIA IS NICE BUT I AM STILL MAKING PLANS FOR THEM TO TRANSFER THE WHOLE SUM INTO YOUR CANADA ACCOUNT, LET US SE THE ST LUCIA AS A STANDBY ACCOUNT SHOULD INCASE.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR MESSAGE TOMORROW AS YOU HAVE PROMISED. IF FULFILED THAT MEANS I WILL E LEAVING THE NEXT DAY TO LONDON.

SINCERELY,

IDRIS ABOKE

Objet: FINALISE/READINESS.: [email protected]
Date: Dimanche =
12 Juillet 2009, 4

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?<BR>THANK YOU FOR Y
OUR EMAIL WITH THE CONTENT THE OF ABOVE TITLE.

REGARDING THE ST LUCIA PARTIES/PEOPLE THEY ARE ON THE RUN. AN ACCOUNT HAD BEING OPEN IN MY NAME SHE SAID. I SHALL GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM TOMORROW TO CONFIRM THINGS.

ON MY PART HERE IN TORONTO I AM A HUNDRED PERCENT READY EVERYTHING NEEDED SET UP.

SIR, ARE YOU SAYING YOU ARE FINISH WITH SPAIN IN TOTALITY? YOU MENTIONED YOU SHOULD BE IN LONDON TO FINISH UP THINGS BUT FOR FUNDS.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>I THINK THAT WILL BE VERY NECESSARY BECAUSE IF YOU ARE THERE THINGS WILL BE DONE WITH YOUR DIRECTIONS AND BETTER.

I SHALL PUT ALL I HAVE TOGETHER TOMORROW AND SEND IT TO YOU TO ENABLE YOU TO BE THERE HOPEFULLY SOME TRANSFER TO TORONTO WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK AS YOU HAD EXPLAINED. TALK TO YOU TOMORROW BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

IT,S ME,

Fixed forum blowout -- JMR

Did some additional fixing. -luckey

Last edited by Foolonce on Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting Ghana as a result. But ip tracing isnt my speciality- confirmation please?

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confirmation

Location of the IP address 196.201.34.165: in Ghana

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:
I'm getting Ghana as a result. But ip tracing isnt my speciality- confirmation please?

If this is correct then it means that he lied to the victim that he is currently in Spain leaving for London today. He told victim he's been in Spain for about 2 weeks now. By now 4:30pm ET 13th July the victim must have sent him some money but I see no moneygram or WU numbers nor receipt. Which means victim probably dictated the numbers by phone meaning victim must have called a Spanish number. This is really confusing.

BTW I have sent the details I have to Ghana police, Interpol div. We'll see what comes out of it. Thanks everyone for your efforts and response.
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can confirm

Quote:
196.201.34.165 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 196.201.34.165 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: GH
IP address country: Ghana
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 8.0000
IP address longitude: -2.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Scancom Ltd
Organization: First IPv4 Assignment Block for Scancom Ltd.

Closed lad accounts X 3
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Foolonce

Thanks for the email headers, at least they have confirmed a location. If you can provide more of the information I asked for, it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Purple Flower
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Foolonce

Quote:
I have sent the details I have to Ghana police

Sorry but the Ghana police are not renowned for catching scammers and charging them.

If you get a phone call from Ghana 'police' it will be another scammer asking fro the bank account details so he can send you back your money, having arrested the perp! Been there man!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you check the victims phone for any foreign numbers she called lately? I know sneaking around taking her stuff isn't what you want, but as long as she isn't cooperating, and it's for a good cause, she will most likely thank you when it's over.

She might have called a Ghanaian number when believing she was calling Spain. Either she might not have noticed, or the scammer has excused it... I can think of 10 good ones right on the spot, and for a person desperate to believe this is real, she would probably have bought it.

At last... You said the victim has been in Spain and Germany to open bank accounts, etc. Do you know if she met with them in person? If so what happened?

As a final note I can say that you are very right in seeking help with this and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we will do what we can to help you.

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Arctic Baiter

Quote:
She might have called a Ghanaian number

or a redirected one from say UK?

Foolonce
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the header to an email from Mr Vimor the "bank manager" with BancoSabadelle. I'm just curious that his email address is [email protected] if he really works with the bank. Maybe an IP check can reveal something. Thanks.

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7RD0wO2w9MQ==

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+Z3TmmkSEdPt3Mi6GgUSv7yYKHQgGfDe+2wCW4LegkYQav29Pp7Mm4E=

Received: from bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.246.207]) by bay0-imc1-s36.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);

Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:23:17 -0700

Received: from BAY137-W18 ([64.4.48.53]) by bay0-omc3-s7.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:22:09 -0700

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Return-Path: [email protected]

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_6786fdaf-d61a-44d5-b5a3-217a7198f2d7_"

X-Originating-IP: [77.209.44.220]

To: <>

Subject: RE:

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:22:08 +0000

Importance: Normal

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

References: <[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Apr 2009 08:22:09.0063 (UTC) FILETIME=[4674EB70:01C9B8EC]

--_6786fdaf-d61a-44d5-b5a3-217a7198f2d7_

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

ATTN:MRS

IN RESPONDS TO YOUR LAST EMAIL=2CWELL MY NUMBER STILL REMAIN THE SAME=2CYOU=

CAN CALL ME ANYTIME=2CTHIS IS THE NUMBER BELOW

+34-618385684.SO I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

THANKS

MR VIMOR

=20

Drag n=92 drop=97Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live=99 Photos.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/photos.aspx=

--_6786fdaf-d61a-44d5-b5a3-217a7198f2d7_

Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>

<head>

<style>

.hmmessage P

{

margin:0px=3B

padding:0px

}

body.hmmessage

{

font-size: 10pt=3B

font-family:Verdana

}

</style>

</head>

<body class=3D'hmmessage'>

<BR>&nbsp=3BATTN:MRS PATIENCE<BR>IN RESPONDS TO YOUR LAST EMAIL=2CWELL MY N=

UMBER STILL REMAIN THE SAME=2CYOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME=2CTHIS IS THE NUMBER =

BELOW<BR><STRONG>+34-618385684.</STRONG>SO I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM Y=

OU SOON.<BR>THANKS<BR>MR&nbsp=3BVIMOR<BR>&nbsp=3B<BR><br /><hr />What can y=

ou do with the new Windows Live? <a href=3D'http://www.microsoft.com/window=

s/windowslive/default.aspx' target=3D'_new'>Find out</a></body>

</html>=

--_6786fdaf-d61a-44d5-b5a3-217a7198f2d7_--

</
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a spoofed email to make it look like it came from the banks [email protected] email address

www.sabadelle.com does not exist, you can register that domain name right now if you wanted to.

Then we have the other fake bank email address which is [email protected]

If you look at who that www.bancosabadelles.com domain is registered to, it shows the domain was only registered in october 2008, and the email address used to register that domain name was [email protected]

If you Google [email protected] you will find that email address is listed in the fake bank database at our sister site at www.aa419.org as it has been used by scammers to register other fake websites, see Google results here:

Google Results For [email protected]

Examples of the email address in the fake bank database:

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=23602

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=37393

Infact, there are a total of 25 fake banks that have been registered using that same email address, all of these, click on the Image symbols on this page to see the email address in the Who-Is for the domains:

http://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php?psearch=annabel.march%40googlemail.com&Submit=GO&psearchtype=

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

77.209.44.220 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 77.209.44.220 Copy [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: ES
IP address country: ip address flag Spain
IP address state: Madrid
IP address city: Madrid
IP address latitude: 40.4000
IP address longitude: -3.6833
ISP of this IP [?]: Vodafone Spain
Organization: Vodafone Spain
Local time in Spain: 2009-07-14 00:17

role: AIRTELNET ROLE
address: Vodafone Spain
address: Isabel Colbrand 22
address: 28050
address: Madrid
address: Spain
phone: +34 607133333
abuse-mailbox: [whois][trace][reverse ip]
admin-c: OPG2-RIPE
tech-c: OPG2-RIPE
tech-c: FGM10-RIPE
tech-c: ACM3-RIPE
nic-hdl: AIRT1-RIPE
mnt-by: AIRTELNET-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Oscar Pantoja Garcia
address: Vodafone
address: Parque Empresarial Castellana Norte
address: 28050 Madrid
address: Spain
phone: +34 610517463
nic-hdl: OPG2-RIPE
mnt-by: AIRTELNET-MNT

Searching the phone number 34-618385684 found me a cached thread from Surplus from April 21 2009

Martin Luther (the final signatory) from Ghana

Hello Pulimov,
It is with great joy that I announce to you that I have obtained the approval. With the approval now obtained, this payment is a legal payment for a contract executed for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Hence I told you in my first mail that I intended to carry out this transaction legally. You will however, be required to go to the payment office in VALENCIA IN SPAIN (EUROPE) so that the payment can be effected. I have spent so much in getting this approval.
The approval process included the obtaining of every legal documents, which included court affidavits, deed stamps and some other needed documents. I advise you to try and make plans to go to Valencia (Spain) within the week. This is to ensure that we conclude this transaction as soon as possible. As we have been able to successfully obtain the approval which was most important.
Be well informed that every legal document showing that the payment was for a contract has been sent to the payment center. kindly confirm to me when within the week you could arrive in Valencia (Spain). On arrival, the payment officer whose direct contact details you will find below this mail will meet with you and assist open an account in a bank where the the deposit will be made. You will then be able to make immediate cash withdrawals and issue transfer instructions to both your local account and mine. All you will need in the opening of the account at the bank should be the minimum opening balance cash amount and any form of identification you have.
However, I must inform you that you will not even spend more than thirty minutes in opening the account at the bank. The mode of payment is that the contractor just completes the payment procedure and an account is opened at the bank. So once the funds is deposited, you will then effect further transfers of 15% to your personal local account and 85% to my account. Finally, we must try always to keep this as personal as possible just like I stated in my conditions in my first mail to you, that we must keep this a secret and also not bring third parties or other people. Like the saying goes, two is a company while three is a crowd.
Kindly contact the Accounts officer John Petersen to schedule an appointment for you and do kindly give him a phone call to establish communication with him.
SABADELL
Direct Line:[b]+34-618385684[/b]
TEL Line: +34.911.011.686
FAX Line: +34.911.011.686
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
OFFICER: JOHN PETERSEN
Regards,
Martin Luther.
Tel: +233541284377

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Foolonce wrote:
Here's the header to an email from Mr Vimor the "bank manager" with BancoSabadelle. I'm just curious that his email address is [email protected] if he really works with the bank

To prove a point to your friend, if Mr Vimor is the real bank manager from BancoSabadelle like he says he is, and he uses [email protected] as his email address, ask your friend why I have just registered the banks www.sabadelle.com domain name and redirected it to my scam links website Wink

[edit]

Well, if you don't think me registering the sabadelle.com domain will be of any help in convincing your friend, I'll cancel it and get my money back while it's still in the registration grace period.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Well, but then she might be giving it away. I think at this point Foolonce is doing all of this covertly. Assuming she has her friend's password (to access and send us the emails), the victim might change it so she's no longer able to.

This woman is in denial with a capital D, and possibly dead with a capital D if she goes to meet them again as her brother did. Scary.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic