SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

one dead in pamplona bull run

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What? And let it fart away our atmosphere? Are you crazy?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I find the PETA "Running of the nudes" far more offensive and disturbing.

A load of fugly veggies running through a town centre is much more of an abomination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_of_the_Nudes

I'd be totally cool with it if it only involved naked, hot chicks running around (and shit, I'd turn up as a spectator every year) but believe me - it's a Trog-fest.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Tastysnack
Thanks for the correction
I dont know why I thought the bulls survived
Slaps forehead
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
I find the PETA "Running of the nudes" far more offensive and disturbing. ///
I'd be totally cool with it if it only involved naked, hot chicks running around

people can check out the videos themselves - i don't see many trogs there myself.

i think you are too choosy, slightly - maybe you would be happier attending our anti-fur demos instead Wink

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

K, watched the vids. There are admittedly a couple of hotties, but mostly notties. Alos, guys in thongs...something wrong with having to be menatlly scarred for life now, thanks.

Of note, they were not running! They were not being slapped with hands, kicked, or bopped with rolled up news papers to go faster. Also, what happened to the "runners" after the event? Were they killed and slow cooked as well? I hardly think it is congruent to the real bull run. A lot of those folks don't have much meat on them. You would have to mix in some hamburger for taste.

SOOI, you're right boss. You called veggies, that might be on the right track. Speaking of veggies. They don't think about how the flora felt about being eaten, do they. Even after science has proven plants are responsive to pain, are empathic to other's pain, and as alive as any other life form. I guess they are insensitive to those who donot have a Central Nervous System. It always turns out that way, with the ones trying to effect change being guilty of the same behavior they admonish. Bloody hippocrates....

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Last edited by Badgerbait on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

r2d2 wrote:

people can check out the videos themselves - i don't see many trogs there myself.

They're hardly going to advertise the fact that there are a load of knee-knockers trundling down the road are they? Of course they add the odd hot chick for the cameras but you can't hide the fact that you're polishing a turd, dude. Shit, once the camera is off, those hot chicks are probably peeling themselves away from the fuglies, collecting the appearance cash and hot-tailing it down to the nearest MacDonalds for a nice big juicy hamburger.

Take a look at any PETA propaganda and you'd think that all veggies are beautiful people instead of the assorted sea-monsters and dogs with lipstick that I constantly run into.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I am laughing so hard it hurts! Crying or Very sad

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Laughing

Big puddle of piss on the floor. Maybe I should put it in the dogs waterbowl? Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm
I think your eyesight must be going, slightly
Have you seen the average Mcdonalds customer???
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It always turns out that way, with the ones trying to effect change being guilty of the same behavior they admonish. Bloody hippocrates....

What does Hippocrates have to do with this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocrates

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you found my Achilles word. I decided to err on the side of caution and throw in the extra p. My bad I will have to edit it and make you look foolish now.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@everyone - please don't conflate views on vegetarianism with views on bull-fighting.
it's entirely possible for a non-vegetarian to agree with the view that bull-fighting is barbaric.
the argument for banning it is the same as the one used to ban cock-fighting, bear-baiting, etc,
and it would be illegal - never mind unethical - in virtually all european countries.
it would even be illegal in spain, except that they specifically excluded bull-fighting when drafting their animal welfare laws years ago.
however, even there it's losing ground - the number of spanish towns that have banned it is growing.
if tourists stopped visiting the bull-rings, it would disappear even faster.

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
you'd think that all veggies are beautiful people instead of the assorted sea-monsters and dogs with lipstick that I constantly run into

actually, the world health organisation, british medical association and other professional bodies now consider that a varied veggie diet and lifestyle can be healthier than a carnivorous or omnivorous one.
this view first surfaced after research in the early 1980s and has gained ground ever since.
it's not universally accepted in medical circles, of course [nothing ever is], but there are many many articles on the net supporting it -
eg, <this one> the emphasis is theirs, not mine
this article wrote:
it has been conclusively proven through extensive worldwide studies by independent, highly respected international health advisory boards that a vegetarian diet is significantly healthier than one which includes meat and animal products. This is true for all ages, infant to adult, and includes pregnant and lactating women.

and although beauty is subjective, it is strongly correlated with fitness in many studies
[i think darwin was the first to believe that natural beauty arose through competition to attract a sexual partner].
despite these studies, i wouldn't claim that ALL veggies are 'beautiful people' - only that we are more likely to be Wink

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\

O RLY?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Were any sea kittens involved?

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oi! My wife's a vegetablist!

I love animals, they're delicious.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ no sea kittens, but all the horses are destined for the glue factory.
you might wonder what a horse which has been completely blindfolded is doing in a bullring,
and be asking how it is supposed to dodge a charging bull, but you'd be making the mistake of assuming someone cares.
back in the good old days, the horses were routinely gored and had a similar life expectancy to the bulls,
but nowadays they have side blankets for protection from the horns, if not the momentum of a charge.
the lucky ones can last for 3-4 fights before a crushed ribcage or broken leg ends its career.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

r2d2 wrote:
it has been conclusively proven through extensive worldwide studies by independent, highly respected international health advisory boards that a vegetarian diet is significantly healthier than one which includes meat and animal products.

So what?

What's the point of being fit if no fucker wants to nail you because you're a hideous milk-curdler?
I'd rather be stunningly good looking and wheezing like a bastard.
At least I know I'm gonna get laid.

As for the horses and bulls? At least they don't die in vain - they make the glue and burgers so desperately needed by the rest of us.
And if you gotta go, why not go in a way that offers the rest of your fellow creatures a bit of entertainment.
And don't the medical types say that laughter makes people healthier as well? Look at it this way - every time a bull gets fucked over or a horse gored, I get fitter. Therefore, no need for me to become a veggie.
It's win-win for me. I retain my good looks and stay healthy, all the while chomping on a nice juicy T-bone.

By denying my right to watching a good horse/bull gore-fest, you are stamping over my basic human rights and trying to consign me to either the dustbin of fugliness or a hospital bed.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think PETA are a morally flawed group. Forcing their opinion on people who rely on nothing BUT animals for food & produce, you are essentially trying to deny them food.

Strongly correlated with fitness? Just how the hell is that one worked out? Because all the veggie types have to foraging in the forest, just alongside their rented field, where the rest of the commune stay? You have to exercise to become fit, not eat rabbit food.

Quote:
@everyone - please don't conflate views on vegetarianism with views on bull-fighting.
it's entirely possible for a non-vegetarian to agree with the view that bull-fighting is barbaric.
the argument for banning it is the same as the one used to ban cock-fighting, bear-baiting, etc,
and it would be illegal - never mind unethical - in virtually all european countries.
it would even be illegal in spain, except that they specifically excluded bull-fighting when drafting their animal welfare laws years ago.
however, even there it's losing ground - the number of spanish towns that have banned it is growing.
if tourists stopped visiting the bull-rings, it would disappear even faster.

Right - but in your initital post, you opened a can of worms by asking those with "any concern for human safety" to jump on board too. The conversation evolved to the animals, not the people. Just shows what the intentions of PETA really are.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you qualify for a Darwin if you do something (totally stupid) that proves to be fatal even after due consideration? Aren't Darwins given to those bozos that take themselves out of the gene pool without thinking about it?

I abhor the treatment bulls suffer in the interests of bull fighting including the Pamplona Bull Run (Calgary stampede et al). The poor sods are frightened and panicked into running ... to their own ultimate deaths in the bloody bullring!

If I hear of a bull scoring a point (even if it is only briefly) against his human adversary I give him a big "OLE TORO!"

Spanish Tourist? Make damn sure you do not support bull fighting
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
r2d2 wrote:
it has been conclusively proven through extensive worldwide studies by independent, highly respected international health advisory boards that a vegetarian diet is significantly healthier than one which includes meat and animal products.

So what?

What's the point of being fit if no fucker wants to nail you because you're a hideous milk-curdler?
I'd rather be stunningly good looking and wheezing like a bastard.
At least I know I'm gonna get laid.

As for the horses and bulls? At least they don't die in vain - they make the glue and burgers so desperately needed by the rest of us.
And if you gotta go, why not go in a way that offers the rest of your fellow creatures a bit of entertainment.
And don't the medical types say that laughter makes people healthier as well? Look at it this way - every time a bull gets fucked over or a horse gored, I get fitter. Therefore, no need for me to become a veggie.
It's win-win for me. I retain my good looks and stay healthy, all the while chomping on a nice juicy T-bone.

By denying my right to watching a good horse/bull gore-fest, you are stamping over my basic human rights and trying to consign me to either the dustbin of fugliness or a hospital bed.

If you continue like that PETA will nuke your house with long-distance-homing-sea-kittens (LDHSK ©)

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Spanish Toursit? Make damn sure you do not support bull fighting

I leave for Spain tomorrow.

http://shop.cafepress.co.uk/design/9686584

Packed and pressed, ready to wear.

@ Klaasvaak - I fully believe that. They do fund terrorists, after all Confused

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
I leave for Spain tomorrow.

Take me with you! I love Spain ....

On a previous vacation we persuaded the hotel management to remove a poster promoting the local bull ring ... and all the tourist brochures advertising the same. The joys of club membership!

Same holiday - had one of the best steak dinners ever in an Argentinian cuisine restaurant ... YUM YUM! (but the leg of lamb was much much nicer, I think he'd done a lot of skipping in grassy fields, been cuddled by a pubescent virgin a lot (Clarisse Starling?) and not been forced to chase anyone down a back street before being slaughtered)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig007 wrote:
I think PETA are a morally flawed group

well, we will have to agree to disagree about flawed morals.
out of interest, what is the moral argument in favour of bull-fighting?
i confess i never heard of one, so this will be an education for me.

Quote:
in your initital post, you opened a can of worms by asking those with "any concern for human safety" to jump on board too. The conversation evolved to the animals, not the people.

true, but only after it transpired that people concerned with the human safety angle were rather thin on the ground hereabouts Smile
but that's not surprising in a forum full of people [including myself, i hasten to add] who are happy to serve rough justice to lads.
Quote:
They do fund terrorists, after all

i can't tell if you are being serious - are you confusing peta with the alf?

Last edited by r2d2 on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
out of interest, what is the moral argument in favour of bull-fighting?

We want to, therefore we can. I don't particularly think bullfighting is a wise idea, but I think PETA is just an utter facade for terrorism. Full of liberals, vegetarians and hippys, forcing their opinion on everyone that animals should be brown nosed. They're not capable of emotion, so I don't understand why PETA thinks they actually WANT to be protected/brown nosed.

So, on balance, PETA is definitely the worst of 2 bad things.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My grandfather ate 100 sausages a day til he was 90 and was killed by a speeding bus on his way to buy 1000 cigarettes.

What do you say to that !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic