SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A browser and a mail client to help baiting safely

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Very Happy
I don't make this post to advertise a particular company, and I tell it right from the beginning.

However, there is a particular cool (even not so easy to manage) feature with Firefox (web browser) and Thunderbird (mail client). Both of them are from the Mozilla company.

With both of these software, you have the possibility to create multiple profiles (for example, one to go to 419eater, another which is your character x, another your character y....).
Everything is explained clearly on this MozillaZine's page (the task is not so easy, so better having a well explained page).
To have the possibility to switch from one profile to another easily, use the addon Profile Switcher (not available on Mozilla Addons site) (it works both for Firefox and Thunderbird).

Other interesting addons for baiting :
- FoxClocks : both for Firefox and Thunderbird. It enables you to keep an eye on the time around the world - or just your local time - by putting small clocks in your statusbar.

- Panic (only for Firefox) : In just a click this extension will close all your open tabs and replace it with a new page that you chose (other means to set this extension).

Cheers Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips, Full_Cat. Very Happy And welcome to Eater. Very Happy

edit: Oh, yeah...and go get yourself a cool kitty avatar like mine. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you use firefox, there's a handy extension which checks yahoo, hotmail and gmail accounts for new mail. It's called webmail notifier.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Full_Cat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Webmail notifier is useful only if you use a webmail without an email client (like Thunderbird).

Two indispensable extensions for Thunderbird (these extensions work for Firefox either, but they are not so indispensable for Firefox whereas they are indispensable for Thunderbird) :

- Minimize to tray (Firefox link, but works also for Thunderbird) : reduces Thunderbird in the notification zone, near the Windows clock Wink

-Minimize to tray Enhancer : improves the addon "Minimize to Tray"
Be careful : this addon installs "Minimize to tray", but it's an incompatible version ! So install first the version I provided above, then install "Minimize to tray Enhancer". Like that, you can remove easily the incompatible version "Minimize to tray" Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic