SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bait on pause during your holiday

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait is going well, it started around the june the 15th.
next week i go for a 15 day's holliday.

what is a wise thing to do. bring your bait to an end or try to figure out a way he will wait for you for 2 weeks?

i got in this first bait my first trophy,

and i am now to the point of using WU, maybe i let him using 5ecur1ty 5h1eld for 2 weeks? Very Happy

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=156923&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others

Last edited by Diablo on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another tactic might be to have an accident or be mugged on your way to or from WU and be in the hospital for two weeks. Just before you go, tell him you're going to the WU first thing the next morning. Then when you come back you can contact him in a panic because you didn't get the chance to send him his money and you're afraid he has turned to someone else.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ are you a mind reader?

I was thinking the same, or you actually are going on holiday and only have a PC (there a bitch to lug through customs)

either them 2 or go quiet and start up with some crap about your cable getting cut by kids and the company was crap in time to repair, or..

You got a virus and had to reformat the entire PC, took an age to remember passwords, or

Your hard drive/processor/motherboard blew, 2 weeks repair shop.

list is endless imagination is the key.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is you got only 1 chance, if he don't accept it you can't change your reason for absence anymore.

but then, they are after your money and will accept all lot i guess

Boardingpass generator

Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll find that as long as you are back they are happy if you seem sincere, even if you are taking the piss and they dont see it.

I.E sorry for not being here for 2 days but i just had a frontal lobotomy and had to rest but am now keen to continue the transtaction.

9 out of 10 replies are ....

Please send by western Onion ....................

and on we go, its all down to the reply you send when getting back online, if the lad thinks money is forthcoming, he'll be fine.

I just got my internet cut off for a week, my lad thinks he has $3000 sitting in secure shield, within 30 mins of my "sorry" email, he was on his 11 attempt.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspected that I don't need to worry about my 2 weeks off.
I want to be sure and I like to know how other baiters deal with this issue.

Boardingpass generator

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you have 2 ways to go - announce your absence in advance, or explain it when you return.

personally i would prefer the latter, because the lad will suffer pain if his victim suddenly disappears,
along with the prospect of being paid (be sure to mention payment just before you leave).

when the lads can't afford to visit the internet cafe for an extended period,
they come back with the excuse that they have been in hospital.
i suggest you do the same.

limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I need to drop my lads for a while I always use the excuse that a family emergency has come up and my sister/uncle/aunt/etc is in the hospital with something serious. I need to travel there and I might be out of email contact for several days..

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you simply tell you're going on holiday if it matches your story?
I did it several times, something like:

"I'll be away for the next xx days. Maybe I'll get the chance to drop you a message, but I'm really not sure of it as I don't know if there is internet access where I'm going. Be sure I'll get back to you as soon as I return."

And when you come back, you can even chit-chat about how nice your trip was Very Happy

ETA: the idea of limburger is good also, here is a copy-paste of something I used very recently:

Quote:
I'm sorry but I must leave for some days for a case of absolute necessity, and I won't be able to read my e-mails.
I should be back on Wednesday.

It worked very fine on lads and vlads. None was angry, because they were warned.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My experience is that any lad will put up with just about any delay as long as they think you're serious about the business, and you have a good explanation for it. You can choose whether to let them know in advance (eg holiday, business trip), or only afterward (unexpected illness, injury, etc). This is the main tactic I have used to make fairly ordinary baits last a year or longer.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this to my lad today, because I just couldn't be bothered to send him an email for a few days. You could expand on it Very Happy

I really must apologise for not getting back to you sooner. My sister's internet has been down, apparently an Oompa Loompa had chewed right through all the cables. She has now had to get a Terminator out to catch these nasty beasties. He was here for a few days trying to catch them with a big net, they're fast I can tell you. The last I heard of him was "I'll be back" and mentioned something about robots and world destruction, so I can only think they must still be about. They like plastic and chocolate, it's their favourite thing to eat so the Terminator said, so the internet could go down again at any time.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As others have said, tell the truth if you're going on holiday. It the lad's hooked, he won't mind waiting two weeks.
Lie about the holiday though. Pick a really expensive luxury resort and tell the lad all about it.
1) You'll make him really envious
2) He'll be convinced you're rich.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I went away a couple of weeks back I just sent an email to all my Lads saying "I'm going away for a week now, bye" and instructing them to "have everything sorted out" by the time I got back. Every one of them was left stalled and angry, or wedged inside one of the payment sites... except one who had a shredded receipt to piece back together.

It's really gratifying to suddenly vanish with no warning right in the middle of "an important business transaction", moreso if it leaves the Lad with only one (unpleasant) course of action.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never bait on weekends. The theory is knowing your prey. They don't work weekends, why should I. It is very easy to make a plausable excuse. If there is any need for credibility, there are multitudes of pictures of car/boat/airplane/wrecks, newspaper article generators, or simply tell them your ISP had a bad weekend! Another way to make everything better is to keep the money dangling infornt of their eyes. Easier if your character is affluent. "An extra $1000 for your troubles my boy?"

edit - Prey theory info, vlads do work weekends sometimes.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember rule number three, make the mugu do the work. Sometimes I may tell the mugu that I am shopping for a new wardrobe Paris, or a new car in Milan or Munich. In real life I am on vacation and I decided to leave the mugu alone. I figure having them check their emails day after day for no reason should waste their time. If I have a few minutes at the end of the day I may send them all a message about not receiving any emails from them.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I backed into something of a similar sort with one character being close to a mental breakdown over all the celebrity deaths. He suddenly bolted for LA and the Michael Jackson memorial service, sending inchorent notes sporatically. The scammer kept sending notes "when are you getting back?". Somehow my character got to LA in the blink of an eye but is now on the road on a bus taking days to get back. Doesn't seem to have unhooked anything thus far.

I know Outlook lets you send emails at scheduled intervals. I wonder if any of the free services let you type up somethng in advance and set a time and date for sending it. Would be pretty handy if you can craft generic enough messages that the scammer would take comfort in.

Regards,
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine starts up with a "You don't love me" if I'm not online for more than few days. so when I had three WEEKS off of school (and no internet) I had to come up with something...

Suddenly my ditzy middle aged housewife got SWINE FLU!

It worked and allowed me to introduce my second charcter, my ditzy middle aged housewife's PSYCHOTIC NIECE! She took over the email account and I think I've lost him. Oh well, he was good fun. Might be time to introduce my housewife to mybelovednet Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always use one of two stories, depending on my character. I'm either off for an emergency trip to see a sick/dying relative or I'm off to a fabulous resort to spend a bunch of money. The later one is always fun as you can ramble on about the lavish details of all the money spent, which tends to hook them in their greedy spot.

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Diablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

after i returned from my holiday i realized my character was on her end,
-trophy holding a sign,
-waist and spoil the lad his time,
-and 5ecutity 5sh1eld over 500 answers.

so i thought it was a nice idea that she was arrested because they found drugs in her suitcase, off course there was a best friend (my next character) who pick u where she left,so the bait will go on.
until now the lad clicked over 700 boxes on m7cn 5secur3
and reported 2 bank account to @len Closed lad accounts

now i try to go for a Pith Helmet, don't know if that gonna happen, but for my first bait i am already satisfied. Very Happy

Boardingpass generator

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic