SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How and where can I report an US based scammer?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received a mail from one of our favorite characters, Mr. Patrick Chan.
The lad is using yahoo, and according to the headers he is located in the US.
Any help here from fellow baiters across the pond?
To which law enforcement organisation should I report it?
Or would one of you take care of him?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where exactly is he located within the US? It's a rather large place. Wink

ETA> I'll give him a go.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the IP (209.83.12.22), Baraboo, WI.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of info do you have on the lad? Anything other than his scam format?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The format, and considering his writing style, he is of western african origin.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What type of scam is he running? Fake checks would be good.

If you want, PM me the lads addy and I'll try to see what all he's into.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you know Mr. Patrick Chan? Hong Kong banker with dead Iraqi client, millions of $ put in Hang Seng bank.

Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of interest, what is it you want to report?, a phone scammer? a website?

Sorry but i am lost, what detail are you wanting to report?

Closed lad accounts X 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's like asking if I know Charles Soludo. Laughing

PM sent

DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just because the lad has a U.S. IP address doesn't mean he is definitely in the states. I would get some more proof before trying to report him to any law agency.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed it's not. He could have forged the mail headers. But generally, I find the headers from incoming Yahoo mails to be accurate.
The IP from the last 2 mails I received from this scammer are the same.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the request of fellow baiters, I shall post the last 2 mails received from "Mr. Chan", with headers;

Quote:
From Chan Patrick Fri Jul 10 22:18:25 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta556.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.hk; domainkeys=fail (bad sig); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=permerror (bad sig)
Received: from 209.191.86.157 (HELO n9.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.86.157) by mta556.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:19:42 -0700
Received: from [68.142.200.225] by n9.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:18:26 -0000
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by t6.bullet.mud.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:18:25 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.174] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:18:25 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp115.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:18:25 -0000
Received: (qmail 7316 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2009 22:18:25 -0000
Domain key deleted to prevent blowout - SP
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [209.83.12.22] by web59608.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:18:25 PDT
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chan Patrick <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: More Explanations
To: [email protected]

Dear Partner

I in receipt of your mail you have to sent to me and I am happy that you understand the process of this project and you agree to co-operate with me and I must tell you that this type of an opportunity comes once in a life time and I for one will not allow this oppourtunity in my hand pass me by, but I want to re-asure you that I have already put all in place to give this transaction a success and be rest assured, this is why I have maped out a perfect way that we can take care of this transaction without any obstacle or hitch.

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction. I promise to give you my best as far as you are committed to this transaction.Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to
worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.
Firstly, I will want to know the type of occupation that you do and how old you are.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive.This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

In regards to the legal aspect I will need to employ an accredited attorney in London(U.K) to back your claims here in my bank to give this whole transaction a legal background.

Please do read and get back to me on your understanding so I can advice you carefully on the very next step that we shall follow to commence on this project, regarding the confidentialty of this transaction it is important that you keep it very confidential because of the nature of this business you know i am still in active service and i would not want my other colleagues in my bank to know about it.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.

Here I am attaching my ID also as a sign of good faith. I thank you very much.
Sincerely
Patrick Chan

Quote:
From Chan Patrick Fri Jul 10 22:38:58 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta539.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.hk; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.236 (HELO n8.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.236) by mta539.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:39:04 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n8.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:38:59 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.182] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:38:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp123.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Jul 2009 22:38:59 -0000
Received: (qmail 92489 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Jul 2009 22:38:59 -0000
Domain key deleted to prevent blowout - SP
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [209.83.12.22] by web59610.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:38:58 PDT
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Chan Patrick <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Subject: Re: More Explanations
To: "X. X." <[email protected]>

Got ur email from our chamber of commerce

Last edited by Kabuto Sama on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
Don't you know Mr. Patrick Chan? Hong Kong banker with dead Iraqi client, millions of $ put in Hang Seng bank.

Mr. Chan is using translation to send emails in native language. Friend of mine has got very bad czech translated email from Mr. Chan. Laughing

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still lost as "WHAT" you want to report?

Is it Bank details?
A fake website?
An e-mail addy?
your milk got stolen?
An e-mail registered domain?
Credit card details?

so far all you have done is talk about the scam and said and i quote :
Quote:
Received a mail from one of our favorite characters, Mr. Patrick Chan.
The lad is using yahoo, and according to the headers he is located in the US.
Any help here from fellow baiters across the pond?
To which law enforcement organisation should I report it?
Or would one of you take care of him?

Please say WHAT you want to report, as each one is different, the country really doesnt come into it.

so i re-iterate , what do you want to report?

Closed lad accounts X 3
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants to report the LAD to the police. Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Madhatter
I want to know if there is any way to take legal action against this scammer. If you would have read carefully my last post, you would know what's his scam.
I have included only the last 2 mails since they show the US IP.
If requested, I shall look for and post his first mail. A bit difficult, since right now I have 2 Patrick Chans on the hook.

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt any LEA will take action against him. So bait him till he cracks! Twisted Evil

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feel free to bait him. I already posted his e-mail address.
If he really is in the US, I hope the local baiters can get enough evidence against him to call in the LE.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's really where his IP says he is, local LEO might just be interested.

Baraboo, WI, POPULATION: 11,248 as of 2005

Not a very big city - LEO might just have a little extra time on their hands to give him some love and attention. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wisconsin FBI unit loves scammers, The Capitol ,Madison, is the HQ for local Secret Service. All are federal agencies, browse their web pages for an intake number or contact and make the call. Note from your mother...<buffalo stance> ( in an odd mood today)

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kabuto Sama

No offense but if you actually said WHAT you wanted to report in the first place, it would have saved a lot of scratched heads.

i saw this the minute it was posted and from that still didnt know what you where after.

I didnt mean to offend or insult, to me it was just another badly compiled post that lacked the info any reader needed to help you.

sorry if i offended you, it was not meant (if i did you would know you got insulted) Laughing

regards

Closed lad accounts X 3
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Madhatter
As some of the baiters know, english is not my first language.
This, and the dropping percent of blood in alcohol might have affected my comunication skills.
I'll leave this lad in the capable hands of US baiters, and if he's caught I expect some credit. Wink

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You wanna put a contract on this guy? I am available. Just send me $2,000,000 via WU. I send you his head when I am done. Please provide mailing address...100% risky free...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Badgerbait

ROFL! You owe me some cleaning agent for the keyboard, dude... I just spit my beer all over it. Laughing

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will send you a check for $500. Buy a keyboard and send the rest back to me. Once again, 100% risky free.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic