SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello All! Need some help getting started in general!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bored@Work
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so I recently joined and have been baiting for a little while now, with little success. I stumbled upon this site and now have an arsenal of awesome tools at my disposal. Im looking forward to getting started with my next bait...ultimately im hunting for picture trophies. I've been using my old email but I've decided to make a gmail account from now on. Problem is it's a brand new account so how do I get these scam emails to start coming in? I assume I need to visit some random sites and put my email out there...but where?

Thanks guys!
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello just find in google "guestbook +guymen +mugu". Please include the symbols " " it is important. Open some guestbooks. Type in something like nice site, great web and fill in your email adress. Lad's don't like spamming there a lot.

You can ask for a mentor here - http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306 he will tell you more about baiting.

Don't forget to read Eater University about various types of baiting and getting results from scams. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51 - Here is the University.

By the way. Welcome her! Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, B@W! Very Happy

The first thing you should do is to stop using your real life addy. To learn more how to bait safe, read stickies. Moreover, study at Eater University, get a mentor, read baits and have fun.

You find lots of scam letters here.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way - read some tips & hints here - http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

Most important advice - BAIT SAFE! Do not never share your personal REAL details. NEVER NEVER.

Good baiting! Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Juan's hidden fries!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your catcher account should be just for receiving scam mails because if you use it for baiting as well it's going to become a mess. It won't matter that you reply from a different mailbox. They won't notice.

I have a mature catcher account and it gets abount 50 scam mails a day. It also gets hundreds of spam mails which I set up filters to trash as needed.

You don't need to sign that many guest books to get a good supply going but it takes a while. The shuttle is a good way to get started.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi,
if you sign a guest book, then you will get the mails to your inbox, with the personal feeling - the characters name on the to: field

there are some members here at Eater, they stock up Surplus-Forum every day. Some of them have nice lads in the program, something you won't find in your first guest-book-answers.

and if you copy and paste the mails-text and the senders adress, and answer as if you have got it yourself - the lads don't care about.
every new answer is a new chance.

so have a look at surplus too, called above by NOra .. here...

and at mailinator.com, if you type in: anita420 in the field: check your inbox, you will find 24/7 fresh scam mails.
they last just for 3 hrs there. that's what I call fresh.
so you can pass by there whenever you like.

--
and sign up for the shuttle.

welcome to Eater.

Last edited by frank.lester on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mortal wrote:
By the way - read some tips & hints here - http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

Most important advice - BAIT SAFE! Do not never share your personal REAL details. NEVER NEVER.

Good baiting! Smile

So does that mean that my recent "Dear Lad who I have tricked into sending me humiliating photos and 900 dollars; please send the next set of humiliating photographs straight to my home address at 123 Alphabet Street and here is a scan of my passport, driver's license, birth certificate, and face"... was a bad idea?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:
Mortal wrote:

Good baiting! Smile

So does that mean that my recent "Dear Lad who I have tricked into sending me humiliating photos and 900 dollars; please send the next set of humiliating photographs straight to my home address at 123 Alphabet Street and here is a scan of my passport, driver's license, birth certificate, and face"... was a bad idea?

Not really. Actually it was really good and successful baiting. Very Happy

Juan's hidden fries!
Bored@Work
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK new problem. I now have 2 gmail accounts and am receiving plenty of scam emails. Problem is sometimes when I reply to them my message gets rejected and it says the recipient domain did it. Is this a normal problem?

Another question. Is there a website where I can generate ID's for my characters so I can send to the mugu's? Similar to that awesome receipt generating page?

Thanks.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ First question: there are some cowboys out there who think they're doing the world a favor getting lads' addresses closed down. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Second question: we don't send the lads IDs, fake or otherwise, so that they can't then use that same "proof" on their real victims.

EDIT: Welcome to Eater. Thumbs up

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Bored@Work
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I had read that somewhere ona sticky or something that we dont send fake ID's. But how do you get around the inevitable question where they want an ID?
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ignore the requests for ID "accidently", .dll files, things like that, things that won't help the lad, but possibly make him think your trying to get him ID that he can continue with, sometimes they don't even care if you don't give the ID, thats what has happened in most of my baits so far

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bored@Work: Sorry to quote myself, but I've answered this question too many times to want to write it out again. Here's something from another thread:

NickTheCop wrote:
Don't send passports/ID cards, fake or otherwise. This gives the lad a digital weapon to use on real victims. I always just send massive DLL files from my Windows directory renamed to .bmp to justify the size. If he tells you he can't open it, ask him which operating system he's using. If he says XP, tell him he needs Vista; if he says Vista, tell him he needs XP. Suffice it to say, he won't bother you with that any more. Note: For God's sake, make a copy of your DLL file and rename that. Don't rename it within the actual Windows folder.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic