SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oops...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had one loser on the hook for about 5 weeks now. I was hitting him from several addresses and had him convinced that Mr.G had hacked his computer and was chopping his jobs, etc. He didn't now which way to turn.

He eventually either got smart or someone enlightened him and he ran a change of email address on me. Unfortunately, he caught me on a busy day in RL so I wasn't paying attention and before I realized what was happening I had responded to the bad address from two accounts and revealed myself. Several weeks of hard work down the drain just like that. Oh well, at least it was a valuable lesson.

Anyone who thinks this sport is easy just hasn't been at it long enough!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind. Those things happen. It was still you who baited him and he is only a small boi and foooooooooool. You can always insult him, if nothing else. In case he gave you his telephone number, you can also ask other members to call him and make his nights lively. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry that happened Fryer , can you get him back another way?
I hate to see your fun end with him. Sad

I'm scared everyday Im going to screw up, especially when you have so much time invested.

They become special to us and a challenge of what's next. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm... Could you tell him that Mr Gomer hacked your account and caused the mess... or something?

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep ,A hacker must have done it, they are everywhere dontcha know! Shocked
Worse than scammers... Wink

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are too many more in the queue to worry too much, it was just a bit of a disappointment. I haven't had a lot of time to bait lately and had put all of my available time into setting this one up. So it goes.

I just added another item to my baiting checklist.

On to the next one... Twisted Evil

guy nawaaa for you oooh
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, no matter. That stuff happens. You could try rebaiting him....
I remember one of my first ones. It went on for 4 months. I pushed him too much about going to moneygram office 200 miles away, after he told me that "I checked the number at MG office, and It's no good." I gave him another number that was close to the first number. He told me he called the faraway office, and it was no good. I didn't see how he could know that, as I didn't think lads could get that info on the phone. I said bullsh1t, and called him on it. I shouldn't have done that. He then told me he "has friends who work at MG office. You are lying! Why?" But, he did leave me a memorable quote, "Ohhh, I'm finished!" Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic