SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting reflecting Life or is it the other way round?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(apologies it's a long one) Do you ever feel like your work is a bit like scambaiting sometimes? I'm still laughing here over this, 6 times, poor fella.

I have resent the file and I shall check on lucky Tuesday to see if he's had any luck or has infact thrown himself off the nearest bridge....

Quote:
we download it for six times .....

I don’t know, I will try again on Monday, maybe I will be more lucky ...

Have a nice WE

Ciao

Sent: 10 July 2009 18:29
To: Paolo
Subject: RE: Order Ticket# 1-3SRQGW status has been changed to Shipped.**485986**

Paolo

Please try and download it again. I know it’s a large file and that could be one of the reasons you’re getting that error message. Network drop outs could corrupt the download.

I can open the .zip file at this end.

Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 10 July 2009 17:24
To: <me>
Subject: RE: Order Ticket# 1-3SRQGW status has been changed to Shipped.**485986**

we use an ftp client

Sent: 10 July 2009 18:23

Paolo

That looks to me like the file hasn’t downloaded properly. What are you using to download the file? I wouldn’t recommend using Internet Explorer. You should use a proper FTP client.

Give it a go again and let me know.

Regards

Me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 10 July 2009 17:14

I simply try to open the file with double click and it appear this message error.

Thanks Paolo

Sent: 10 July 2009 18:02

Paolo

A translation would help me, I don’t read Spanish. I also need more than that, a full description of what it is you’re trying to do and screenshots of that, not just one error message.

Regards

Me

Sent: 10 July 2009 17:00

see below the screenshots

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 10 July 2009 17:32
Subject: FW: Order Ticket# 1-3SRQGW status has been changed to Shipped.**485986**

Paolo

See email string below.

Regards

Me

Sent: 10 July 2009 16:31

Can you sort this with Paolo then.

Sent: 10 July 2009 16:30

To: David

Well that depends on what the actual problem with opening it is.

Screenshots and a proper description of the problem will help.

Regards

Me

Sent: 10 July 2009 16:27

Subject: FW: Order Ticket# 1-3SRQGW status has been changed to Shipped.**485986**

Can you help?

Thanks

David
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very funny Ms M. Laughing

Definitely sounds like a lad trying to open a large file for passport or drivers license lol.

Don't you love the little inside jokes we have as baiters. No one else would think it was weird, totally ironic for us tho. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will have to consult Nurse Nasty, methinks.

My main male bait character (Willi) is stalking my second main female bait character (Susan).

Sweety had to step in fast before one or the other started posting (ahem) revealing pics and chat logs.

I did snigger and smile however when I recently overheard someone answering to their name at a local clinic, "Mrs Spooner".

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic