SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a new format? "HAVE A SECRET SEX IN ANY STATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here ya go, DoctorPhil! Wink
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780

Btw, I'm baiting this schmuck from my male and female account.

Haven't gotten to the 3 boobs yet. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a date this weekend Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to have a go at this one. My female character wants to lose her virginity. She's going to be getting married, and would like to have some experience how to please her new husband. Good thing this is all so secretive! Her husband to be would be very upset, and maybe even call off the wedding! Shocked Initial "I'm interested" email sent.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, thank you for the link but my email keeps bouncing probably because it think the email is spam. It's probably because I forwarding it with his original subject line. I guess I will try including it in the body instead and if that doesn't work include all the info as an attachment unless you have any other suggestions.

I think our little pimp might be losing his patience with me. I have sent him 3 different WU slips but I can't seem to get it in the proper focus for him.

Quote:
Sir,

We respect our entire customer....I do not know why you just want to find fault in everything we do here.

Its simple...You have before told before that we do not answer or attend to those who have not fully observed our requirement. You have filled our good. You said you have made payment. Have we also received or confirmed your payment? You are asking all these question in spite of our repeatedly explanations. When will I finally get to see the pictures of the girl I will be receiving? Also, when will she be coming over? How long will she be staying with me? Does she mind if I record our activities?

We think all these questions should come when you have done all you are supposed to do? You said you have made payment but we are yet to confirm.Ok with all our explanation you still went further to ask Does she mind if I record our activities? Why not wait to ask her when you are with her? Why are you stretching our online staffs? Please, Please respect is a reciprocal..,,,

Thanks
Mgt

Quote:
I ask you all these questions before you receive payment because I don't know if I will ever talk to you again once you receive it. As you know I have never used your services before so I have no way of knowing how you do business. The fact that your on the other side of the world and your constant attitude with me doesn't ease any of my concerns. You really need to work on your customer service skills because your "company" is really lacking in that department. I have no problems reading the payment slip so I don't understand what the problem is but I will once again scan the payment receipt and attach it to this email. After all the hassle your giving me just to register with your business your girls better be damn good at their job if you ever expect to see any return business from me.

Sincerely,
Phil

Quote:
Hi Repected Doctor,

Thanks for your advice concerning that department,we will improve on that

Thanks
Mgt

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Try bank info in the subject line.Wink

I sent this from my male account:
Quote:
Hey, I'm really interested in this. But I have a question, Have you ever heard of a woman with 3 boobs? Just curious, as I fantasize about it.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply:
Quote:
Its funny but not strange because we talk with different kind of people everyday.We dont have such people please.What we have as members are all sex starved normal people.Please we would appreciate if you will our form and submit before coming up with reasonable question if you really expect an answer.
It's funny but not strange! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^All they have is sex starved normal people.
Does that mean the praying mantis attacking tiger position is out?
Dang , I'm never gonna find my match. Sad

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting reply I got! I also told him I couldn't open his file, so he should put it directly in his email. Here it is:

Hi

Thanks for interest in using our service. We would advise you that it will be respectful and dignity for your future husband to meet you a virgin. It will be honuor if he fined out that you are untouched. He will respect you and that’s womanhood in God presence but if you insist that you wish to be disvirgin and practice sex before your wedding day then fill our form to enable us determine your position and what it will cost you to get such services or what you required. Our service will is required for confidential service only.

Mgt
Thanks

CONFIDENTIAL SEX SATISFACTION FORM

www.indiansecretsex.com

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT OUR EVER READY LADIES/MEN ARE ALSO RESPECTED HUMAN BEING AS YOU ARE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD. AS SUCH ALL INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION HERE ARE HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

YOUR INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BECAUSE WE WANT TO MAKE SURE OF YOUR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION, YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OUR EVER READY LADIES/MEN AND TO MAKE SURE WE ARE NOT DEALING WITH THE THOUT IN YOUR CITY……………..

1. NAME:………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2. ADDRESS: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3.PHONE: ……………………………………………FAX……………………………………………………………

4. SEX: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

5. MARITAL STATUE: ………………………………………………………………………………………………..

6. AGE: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

7. OCCUPATION: …………………………………………………………………………………………………….

8. NATIONALITY: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

9. ADDRESS OF WHERE TO MEET YOU (mobile phone required)……………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................

10. ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED (PAN CARD/DRIVERS LICENCE/INT.PASSPORT) PLEASE SCAN AND SEND TO US,PLS HELP US TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

DERSIRED PARTNER

1. BLACK OR WHITE PARTNER: …………………………………………………………………………………

2. BETWEEN WHAT AGE: …………………………………………………………………………………………

3. INDICATE BODY TYPE OR SIZE: ……………………………………………………………………………..

4. IF MAN; LARGE OR SMALL OR AVERAGE SIZE OF PENNIS: ……………………………………………

5. DATE YOU WANT TO MEET HIM/HER:………………………………………………………………

NB: PLEASE YOU’RE CHOICE DATE OF MEETING OUR CALL LADY OR MAN SHOULD NOT BE LESS 3DAYS NOTICE TO US FROM THE DAY YOU FILLED OUR FORM.

6. HOW LONG DO YOU WISH TO STAY WITH HIM/HER:…………………………………………………….

ANY EXTRA REQUIREMENTS OR PRECAUTION? …………………………………………………………...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............

CAUTION; OUR EVER READY LADIES/MEN ARE TO PRESENT THEIR HIV STATUE AND OTHER MEDICAL LAB.TEST RESULT ON ARRIVAL.PLS, ENSURE YOU CONFIRM THIS BEFORE PLAYING FURTHER.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
4. SEX: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

so thats where you have to specify what your looking for right? Very Happy, because i'd be so embarrased if i was to get that wrong Razz

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if any of you are following this lad anymore but he just sent me an interesting email. He has just informed me that he has someone in the United States who can collect Western Union payments for him. He probably tricked this guy into collecting payments for him but you never know.

Quote:
Our Esteemed Customer,

We consider it necessary to give you out USA department recieving information,incase you wish to make payment there and not to us here.

All amount required is stated below and you are paying directly to us. Please below total amount and receivers info below;
Logistics/TF: $150.00
Total : $300.00

NAME:DONALD D VALENTINE
ADDRESS: 425 2nd St NW City
Washington DC 20001
U.S.A
QUESTION: what for
Answer : Fun

Once money is sent do not delay to send us all the information required for verification, collection and service delivery.

Thanks
Mgt

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Googled the address and it leads here: http://www.dccentralkitchen.org/

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IrwinFletcher wrote:
Googled the address and it leads here: http://www.dccentralkitchen.org/

That's disturbing. I'm originally from the DC area, and that is considered to be a highly reputable organization. I'd like to get my hands on his local's contact info -- I could send him all over the place. Any ideas? Evil or Very Mad

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic