SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Deprived in dimension ??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got what is probably the most unintelligible response from a lad yet. "Her" first response after my "i am interested" email was fairly normal and included a picture.

The next one however is very odd with horrible wording and with seemingly random letters sprinkled in. Anybody have any idea what that is all about?

The most amusing part to me is that her old Dad's money is in an agency of safety that sounds so advanced that it has no dimensions! It would be completely invisible--how much safer can you get?

Quote:
Hello sir.
I once again thank you for L attention which you m to bring has to provide to enable me to leave this situation.j would like that you know that me I am the only girl heir to my parents, my father being in L opposition to Zimbabwe before D assassinated being it has to make deposited a bag containing of 9millions of dollar in an agency of safety deprived in dimension D ivory, this bag it declares it as a good familiale.il m had said if ever it came has to die it were necessary that me I can flee for the dimension D ivory .et C is what J I have to currently do am in a refugee camp here in dimension D ivoire.le council that my father my known as it my requested made dimensions D ivory of them it was necessary that I can found a trustworthy person has L foreign so that this person can m help has recovers the bag and in return of data has this person 20% of the contents of the bag and that this person is my tutors so that I can continued my study in are country. That this person can be done last for my associate near L arranges safety in their presenting the certificate of dépôt.c is for this reason that J requested so that you can come me to assistance.
My father my known as that L arranges safety must make leave the bag by diplomatic voice.
I am in possessions of the certificate of basic deposit and of the will of my père.j would like that you know that this N is not easy in the camps or I am I ask you for forgiveness of deepest of my heart and for any L love of god m to help.
If you want really to come me to assistance I would give you the certificate of deposit and the contact of L arranges safety in your next réponse.j would like to have a photograph of you.
Since I am in a refugee camp I N is not the possibility D of having the telephone
For L love of god come me helps some and that God takes care on you and your family
Your mur1elle 3ba daughter

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At first I thought someone might have de-educated your lad and given them a format with a secret code (many of the capital letters look like roman numerals.... maybe corresponding to something).

But looking at it more closely, I think they've written their format in french and then run it through an automatic translator (or a really crap human translator) to English. The giveaway to me was "dimension D ivoire", which I bet came from some way of writing "Côte d'Ivoire" (Ivory Coast, where French is the main language). Then I noticed all sorts of french clues ("père", sentence structures, etc.). The Ls and Ds would be left over from the French original.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So you should translate your response into French and then translate it back into English.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bradley Morrihan is my dedicated baiter of Francophone scammers, which means I see a lot of those babelfished letters such as Limburger's. For instance:

Quote:
We acknowledge receipt of your mail.
We inform you that we show delay in the constitution of your file.
Will know that my cabinet has the role of constituting your file and of once initiating the procedure of withdrawal of profit in possession of the certificate of act of recipient who will be delivered to us by the public prosecutor of dimension D '' ivory in order to be able to transmit your file to the bank for the releasing of your funds.
It is quite sour in direction that the financial institution in charge of the payment of your profit will be able in all safety to transfer of your funds on your account in your home country.
Consequently, award-winning please fill the formalities legal and administrative, in order to allow me to carry out the update of your files and to transmit them to the bank to finalize the transaction of your assets.
NB: Please contact me by telephone as of reception of this mail for more information knowing quite sour the state of your file which with a great delay.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on all of you for making fun of a lad with Tourette's syndrome. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's arsewipe Babelfish syndrome turd Doc, not pissing fuck Tourettes, which involves cock random bumbandit swearing, and I don't see shitshitshit our Lad doing suckmydick that.

Although I'm told it can strike at any time and then fade away without the victim even noticing.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More than the myth which is drawn up because what Babelfish syndrome is not expands incorrect report. Tourette' Optional [kachikachi] which on the one hand, is included in s, moves and is a range where the sign which is shape of sound is wide.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I' ; the L takes with your word for him Doc., so only I knew this qu' I was the mot. know the difference between Babelfish and Tourette' ; S however!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic