SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Bait: OK, I guess...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GFibb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here goes:

This was a Lotto Scam. Apparently I won the Australia Lottery! Let the fun begin:

Quote:
to
date: Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 6:04 PM
subject: CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON!!!
mailed-bycentrum.cz

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
5th Floor East
Commonwealth Centre
55 Currie Street
Adelaide SA 5000,
South Australia.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are delighted to inform you of the result of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Australian cash-out lotto bv international programme,which took place on the 14th of June 2009.This is a computer generated lottery of Internet users using email addresses
for draws.

This lotto draw is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www)sites.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02.

This is from the total cash prize of US$2,000,000 Million Dollars,shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.All participant were selected randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions programme which is conducted annually.This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of Multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam,Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$500,000.00 will be released to you from our regional branch office in WEST AFRICA.We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

Simply contact your claims agent, Dr.Basil Patrick at
email: ([email protected] ) by
filling this form below and send it to him to file for
your claim +234-7062144987.

LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.

FULL NAME............................
DATE OF BIRTH........................
ADDRESS..............................
SEX.........................
AGE..................................
MARITAL STATUS.......................
NATIONALITY...........................................
OCCUPATION...........................................
TELEPHONE..........................................
FAX......................................................
EMAIL.................................................
DATE......................................................
WINNER REF/BATCH NO...........................APPROVED
FOR PAYMENT.

Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential(VERY SECRET) from the public until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous elements,equally to guard against non participant or unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of this programme. Note that, all winnings MUST be claimed by a STIPULATED TIME(ON OR BEFORE 30th June 2009); otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be reabsorbed into our next lucky dip sweepstakes.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Yours in service,

Sincerely,

DR.BASIL PATRICK.

([email protected])

Telephone:(+234-7062144987)
Online coordinator for
AUSTRALIAN LOTTO INC.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
GUARANTEE:

Fast and Efficient Processing
Prompt Confirmation of Entry
Winning Results Checked Automatically
Entry is 100% Confidential
You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize.

So I respond... but I lost that mail. His response (from Basil Patrick:)

Quote:
reply-to: [email protected]

to: Garrett Fibonacci <[email protected]>

date: Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:35 PM
subject: CONTACT THE ATM CARD OFFICE TO DELIVER YOUR FUND.
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

hide details Jun 15 (8 days ago) Reply

Hello Dear lucky winner,

I have received your mail just now and I would like to inform you that you are the rightful beneficiary of this fund, which will gets to you in a priod of time.

Now you are required to contact the ATM CARD office to deliver your fund to you,below is their email address so send them an email immediately for the Delivering of your winning prize money.

Name:Dr.Donhill Ruben.
Email Address:([email protected])

Send your full information to them, as well as your complete home address, so that they can use it to delivery your fund through DHL or FEDEX courier services.

And I hereby assurring you that your winning prize money must gets to you without any delay, remember that I am your claims agent, and is my duty to direct you and to make sure you have the money so feel free to ask me any question, if you have any to ask just ask me i will respond to your question.

Congratulations once again on your winnings.

Best regards.

Dr.Basil Patrick.
Claims Agent.
Telephone:+234-7062144987

So I play dumb...

Quote:
to: [email protected]

date: Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:50 PM
subject: Re: CONTACT THE ATM CARD OFFICE TO DELIVER YOUR FUND.
mailed-bygooglemail.com

What information besides my mailing address do I send to Mr. Ruben?

Garrett

So he replies (in all caps, to my chagrin...)

Quote:
from BASIL PATRICK <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]

to Garrett Fibonacci <[email protected]>

date Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM
subject ONLY YOUR HOME OR HOUSE ADDRESS IS WHAT IS NEEDED.
mailed-byyahoo.com
signed-byyahoo.com

SINCE THAT THE PRIZE MONEY WILL GETS TO YOU THROUGH DHL COURIER SERVICES THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO SEND TO THEM YOUR FULL HOUSE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERING OF YOUR FUND.

YOU DONT REQUIRED TO SEND ANY OTHER THING ACCEPT YOUR FULL HOME OR HOUSE ADDRESS FOR THE DELIVERING OF THE ATM CARD.

THANKS.
BASIL PATRICK.
CLAIMS AGENT.

So I give it to him...

Quote:
from Garrett Fibonacci <[email protected]>
to [email protected]

date Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 5:21 PM
subject Re: ONLY YOUR HOME OR HOUSE ADDRESS IS WHAT IS NEEDED.
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 16 (7 days ago) Reply

My Home address is:
1123 W. 58th Street
New York, NY 13213

I also want to make sure this is all OK. Can you provide me with a photo of yourself or a passport or ID card so I know it is you? There is much corruption in West Africa. Maybe it is better for me to come over there to claim my prize.

Garrett

I try to go for some fake ID or maybe a bite on a safari, but his email address closes down, so I guess I have to contact Dr. D0nh1ll. He replies:

Quote:
fromDr. Donhill Ruben <[email protected]>
toGarrett Fibonacci <[email protected]>

dateWed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:54 AM
subjectFrom: Dr.Donhill Ruben Director Atm Centre,Kindly View The Attached File For Prove
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

hide details Jun 17 (7 days ago) Reply

Director Atm Centre
128,Toyie Road Lagos Nigeria.

Attn: Garrett Fibonacci,

This is to notify you that your winning prize amount of $500,000.00usd has been programmed into our Atm withdrawal system which will enable you withdraw your winning prize in cash method in any Atm mechine worldwide,so to ensure that you receive your own winning prize like others by transfering your winning prize into Atm card withdrawal system for easy cash collection.

But be informed that you will be required to pay the sum of $350usd to enable us dispatch your Atm card to your doorstep through the DHL courier services,so you're advice to send the money through the name of my secretary Mr.Amadikwa Ejike by Western Union Money Transfer and you should send to us your current home or office address where the DHL courier will deliver your parcel,be warned we do not accept p.o box because incase of lose of parcel we shall not held responsible so you're advice to send to us correct address for the delivery of your parcel as soon as you have paid the sum of $350usd scan the payment slip and send to us through this email for confirmation,then you receive your Atm card immediately.

Receivers Name:............Mr.Amadikwa Ejike.
Receivers Address:........#30 Wethedral Road Imo State Nigeria.
Test Question:...............What Colour.
Test Answer:.................Green.
Amount To Send:..........$350US Dollars Only.
MTCN Control Number:............

May you kindly use the above information to make the payment via western union money transfer for quick collection

Thanks,

Dr.Donhill Ruben.
Director Atm Centre
Lagos Nigeria

Really, Amadikwa? This is going to be easier that I thought. You said "I'm a Dickwad, right"? I send him a teeny-tiny receipt. He also attached a crappy ID card, which will get up here as soon as I figure out how to do it. I start to get religious. I don't know why.

Quote:
fromGarrett Fibonacci <[email protected]>
to"Dr. Donhill Ruben" <[email protected]>

dateWed, Jun 17, 2009 at 4:18 PM
subjectRe: From: Dr.Donhill Ruben Director Atm Centre,Kindly View The Attached File For Prove
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 17 (6 days ago) Reply

I have sent the reciept in the name of Amadikwad, and I have attached the receipt. Please have a pleasant day, and may God be with you.

Thank you so much.

Garrett

He can't read it...(of course)

Quote:

dateWed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:40 PM
subjectSEND THE 10 DIGITAL NUMBER........MTCN CONTROL NUMBER.
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

hide details Jun 17 (6 days ago) Reply

Hello:Garrett Fibonacci,

The western union money form you sent to me was blank i am not seeing anything in the form,So could you send the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER is 10 digital number,Find it and send to me.ok

Dr.Donhill Ruben.

so I send him a bigger one...

Quote:

dateThu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:02 PM
subjectRe: SEND THE 10 DIGITAL NUMBER........MTCN CONTROL NUMBER.
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 18 (6 days ago) Reply

Sorry about that. Here again is the receipt. It should be big enough to read. My mistake.

Thank you for understanding,

Garrett

so he trots off to WU...

Quote:

dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 4:56 AM
subjectAttn:Garrett Fibonacci.
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

hide details Jun 19 (5 days ago) Reply

Attn:Garrett Fibonacci,
The bank says that the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER march no found,So why are you doing this to your self is very bad.ok.......Send the correct one so that your fund can be Deliver to you,Do not send incorrect one again please.

I am waiting for it.

Thanks.
Dr.Donhill Ruben.

For a Dr. he doesn't write all that well. Why are all these guys Drs? I send him an apologetic reply (while trying to fish for a bank account):

Quote:

dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 8:39 AM
subjectRe: Attn:Garrett Fibonacci.
mailed-bygooglemail.com

I'm not sure what is happening at Western Union. I will go there today to find out. If it does not work, do you have a bank account I could wire the money to? I want to have this taken care of as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help, and I apologize for the trouble.

Garrett

...and he starts getting pissed:

Quote:

dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:38 AM
subjectARE YOU SURE IN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR YOU ARE JUST LYING TO ME
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IS AVAILABLE EVERY DAY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO GO THERE NOW AND SEND THE MONEY OR YOU FORGET THE PRIZE MONEY.OK

TRY YOUR BEST TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY,STOP TELLING STORIES IS VERY BAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.OK

TAHNKS

So I tell him someone picked it up (maybe he got chopped...)

Quote:

dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 7:51 PM
subjectRe: ARE YOU SURE IN WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR YOU ARE JUST LYING TO ME
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 19 (4 days ago) Reply

Dr. Ruben,

Western Union refused to return my money to me! They said someone had picked it up! I hope that you are not lying to me and stealing my money!! You should check with your associates and see if any of them picked it up.

I have done everything you have told me to. I just want to get what is rightfully mine. Please check into this on your end. Let me know what you find out.

Thank you,
Garrett

and then I tell him I've been contacted by his associate, Mr. Keita. Please excuse the Star Wars reference.

Quote:

dateFri, Jun 19, 2009 at 9:59 PM
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 19 (4 days ago) Reply

Dr. Ruben,

I have just been emailed by a Mr. Kweizi Kieta, and he says he is an associate of yours. He tells me that due to delays, another $500 is due to him to cover extra storage fees. If I do not hear from you, I guess I'll have to send the money to the account provided by him.

Please tell him that I am not pleased about having to pay another $500 to claim my prize. I need this money, as I have just lost my job and it is hard for me to take care of my 4 children.

Please help me, Dr. Ruben, you're my only hope.

Garrett

So now I guess he twigs out...

Quote:

dateMon, Jun 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

hide details Jun 22 (2 days ago) Reply

FUCK YOU,YOU ARE A FOOL FUCK YOUOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So I try to drag him back in, and here it sits:

Quote:

dateMon, Jun 22, 2009 at 10:39 AM
mailed-bygooglemail.com

hide details Jun 22 (2 days ago) Reply

Dr Ruben,

You have become very unprofessional, and I am not sure what has happened. Real businessmen do not speak to their customers this way. I have done everything you have asked. You were the one that contacted me, and I'm the one that won the lottery.

So shall I continue with payment to Mr. Keita? I am waiting to hear from you.

Garrett

So I guess it was fun. I wished it had lasted a little longer, however. I've got a few on the hook now, so we'll see where it leads...

G

"The bank says that the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER march no found,So why are you doing this to your self is very bad.ok......." - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

"TRY YOUR BEST TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY,STOP TELLING STORIES IS VERY BAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.OK" - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

Closed lad accounts x 1 (it's a start!)
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotto Lads are notoriously hard to keep going.

You seemed to have kept this one going for a while.

You lad seemed to be really frustrated when he went to ALL CAPS.

Congratulations!

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
GFibb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lo and behold, this morning I get an email in my box from Dr. Rub3n. I guess I'm not done...

G

"The bank says that the MTCN CONTROL NUMBER march no found,So why are you doing this to your self is very bad.ok......." - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

"TRY YOUR BEST TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELY,STOP TELLING STORIES IS VERY BAD TO HEAR FROM YOU.OK" - Dr. D0nhill Rub3n

Closed lad accounts x 1 (it's a start!)
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Keep us informed Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to read Lotto Lad baits, both the lengthy and the not-so-lengthy. I so want to pick up more tips, see what they accept, but also see what they don't accept.

So thank you, GFibb, for sharing this. And so good to read that the Lad has reappeared. For all his abuse, he still obviously believes that you are a potential money-payer.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
bluegator4
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great start. I have yet to have any of them cuss me out, usually after a couple of my inane replies they just ignore me. :::sniffle::: Twisted Evil
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know these are scams, so keep in mind that the following questions are rhetorical.

These contests say "Hey you've won a fabulous prize! We have to mail it to you! You have to pay the shipping!" What kind of company can't afford to ship their own prize checks?

Also, I know that the super-fast-ultra-priority-certified-registered-insured services from couriers like DHL and FedEx cost a bundle. Maybe 100 bucks for international letters from America to a place like... oh... say.. Abeche, Chad. But 350 bucks? I guess that sounds vaguely plausible.

Oh, and insurance. Is there any legitimate reason you would have to cover an ATM card or check in insurance? If the package got stolen or destroyed, couldn't a legit bank just void the number and reissue the TINY PIECE OF PLASTIC? I mean, when my credit cards expire, my bank sends them to me through ordinary first class USPS mail.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic