SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Protecting Mr G0mer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, once Mr. G0mer made another almighty chop in my latest bait the lad went bananas as usual.

However, he did some googling and came up with this link from here:

Quote:

I have don many reasarch in so called MR G0MER and discovered that he is a thrift , i may advise you to go through this site to know whom MR G0MER is (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1253728 ) just copy it this way and past it to your internet and you will see what i saw ,

Ppl pleaase don't forget to mask this guys name so lads don't find this place and educate themselves!

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by thecoller on Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe your lad can give you advice about how to get your money back from that thrift G0mer

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I have don many reasarch in so called MR G0MER and discovered that he is a thrift , i may advise you to go through this site to know whom MR G0MER is (http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1253728 ) just copy it this way and past it to your internet and you will see what i saw ,

Is it somehow dangerous for us? Confused

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

// edit - no need to full quote the message directly above yours - OD

Well this guy is particularly idiot... but others would just surf through the site and figure some things out.

Closed lad accounts
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not a terrible thing that Mr. G's name leads here when googled.

Really, it's not. I don't know how many lads have found the site and the many references to the Chairman, but a goodly percentage of those who do have no idea what the site is about. Case in point, your lad. He says Mr. G is a "thrift" (presumably thief), so it appears he simply thinks that this site is a place for the G-boyz to talk about their dolla choppin' activities.

When he wakes up, the originator of the character will probably show up in this thread with much the same opinion.

After all, lads invoke the names of the likes of Charles Soludo, Mariam Abacha, and the ever-popular guy whose initials are UB. Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him that you don't understand after going to the link. Ask him to explain if he is working with G0mer. Maybe even turn the tables and put him on the defensive and demand to know why he didn't warn you about this before you sent G0mer money.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic