SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone willing to bait this person?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
arfbark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has sent me multiple emails already and it's getting annoying. I mean, someone from google using an msn account? Really? He can at least try to make it more convincing.

Anyway, I don't have the time or experience to really bait this guy, but was hoping that someone here might enjoy toying with him.

Thanks, and have fun! (I'd love to see the results, if possible)
Smile

from [email protected] <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM
subject Google Online Promo (c) 2009

hide details 4:15 PM (3 hours ago)

Follow up message
GOOGLE GIVE-AWAY WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!
This E-mail is to inform you that your e-mail emerged as a winner of £850,000.00 GBP (Eight Hundred and FiftyThousand British Pounds) in our online Give-away draws. Over £12,000,000.00 GBP (Twelve Million British pounds) is to be given out for this Draws. No purchases of tickets were required. Participants for the draws were randomly selected from a world wide range of web searchers who use the Google search engine (Googler) and other Google ancillary services. Google is now the biggest search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, Google is running an e-mail beta test.

Your email address was linked with our Computer Generated Profile Numbers(CGPN) and attached to the following details: Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12, Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12), was picked among our lucky winners to receive £850, 000.00 British pounds. Winners were selected randomly through a computer ballot system from worldwide users of the Google search engine.
YOUR WINNING DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:
Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12
Ticket number: 00869575733664
Serial numbers: / BTD/8070447706/06
Lucky numbers: 12-12-23-35-40-41(12)

To claim your give-away prize, send the following. Your full names................. , sex...............................,Location............................Alternate e-mail address..................Your winning details.................
To your processing agent (Mr Grahams Benfield) who have been assigned to handle your winning file and payment processing.

Your Processing Agent contact:
Mr. Mr Grahams Benfield,
Email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Mrs Zhaban Walsh.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why not you?

read up about safe baiting and get to it Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
arfbark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really really don't have the time for it... I'm falling behind on my projects as is. A friend of mine said that ppl here are often looking for people to bait, so I figured I'd give it a try. ^^;
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every lotto scam I see seems to be in British pounds. What, Americans aren't good enough to be explicitly targeted in their own currency? Assholes.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately I can't see anything terribly exciting in that format - it's a pretty standard fare that can be picked up for nothing down in Surplus.

I'll shoot him something and see what happens Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419Eaters arfbark

Please read all the stickies and so you know the way to go about thing's

no offense arfbark but there must be another 5 minimum in the surplus forum,

There only difference is the address, numbers and the the amount.

dont get too excited, you and 1000 others won today.

Welcome to 419Eaters, every day is the same old scam but it depends on our twist to what happens next.

Closed lad accounts X 3
arfbark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, sorry about that. I didn't notice the surplus forum. But thanks, JayJay, for giving this a shot!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, arfbark!

If you don't have time to bait right now, that's ok. You can still help the cause by posting up any scam emails you get into Surplus. This helps in several ways. It gives other baiters the chance to play with the lad and , other potential vics would be able to find them, if they do a search.

Also, some people post scam emails in the appropriate area on our sister site, ScamWarners. This again helps potential vics and real vics find these scams and helps educate.

There are many ways to fight scammers even if you can't or don't bait them! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic