SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see the wonderful Spooners are busy as usual training all their little pets.

SweetCakes is going to be one busy man if Natalia ever gets money to travel,hehehe. Shocked
Seems she wants everything done to her and wants to do everything back. You will need lots and lots of stamina if she/he gets hold of you. **giggling** Very Happy
Now with Vivian and Linda all wanting a "piece" whatever will you do?

Also have you run off all of Sweeties hunny bunnies? Laughing

Hello lovely Mrs. Spooner, none of us ever had any doubts about all the work you do.
We know. Wink

I hate to hit and run but I must go party! Ta Ta **waving bye**

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi DQ

I have been busily trying to get some new pets interested in Sweety, I still have a couple more but it seems most of the men pets want chat.

Yes, we do keep busy, so busy I had a friend contact me a couple of days ago and I still haven't gotten back Shocked

I will do that tomorrow

meanwhile, it seems our Vivien pet is an industrious little bee

Vivien Pet says "i am very confident on you"

Paragraphs added for the convenience of our guests
Quote:
My Dearest murray,

Thank you for your kind and lovely mail,you mail really speak right to my heart and i did appreciate all that you talk about.I am honest and i talk honestly because of the way i was brought up with my parents and i am very confident on you because i beleive that fate brought us together.

You are very passionate man and i beleive with me on your side you will achieve that great man that God intended for you and i really want my husband to be on his personality.Let me tell you little again about my growing up,and i was brought up in a small county ground in freetown the capital of serria loene and i have two brother and two sister and i am the second child of my parents and my elder brother became my strenght and we are nice to each others.

But some time my father was so strict to me but i did enjoyed that which really brought me to this great lady that i am today,though my parents are poor and the civil war in that country destroyed my parents home and they move to dakar senegal where i am now.

Now that the war is over my parents have to go back and resettle their home,and they are ages and i manage to provide to them with the little money i receive for my salary,and i work in a super market as a sale attendant.

My occupation in the school was business and administration which i study,but here in senegal is very hard for me to get into my profession due to lack of job.I will remind you that your mail which you talk about serious and honest and i will say to you honestly that i am more than serious in my side and i hope you will not dissapoint me.

I promised you that God that make us to meet and time for us to put our loneliness off our head,and i promise this to you.
I can say that our love is soaring to a greater hieght and this really give me joy and thinking about you now.Pls i want you to open yahoomessenger so that we can talk and see our selve on cam.
I missed you and i hope to hear from you soon
Big hugs
Vivian

Reply definately tomorrow or later Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Editing to make the NSFW warning bigger, this is even more smutty than the earlier smut, please do not read on if you may be offended
NSFW warning continues

This thread will be needing its own forum if this keeps up! Great material for disrupting the internet cafes of Lagos!

Quote:
I want that you have taken your penis, and have inclined me that you could fuck me in back and when you would take an artificial penis and would fuck me this penis in mine pussy.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a moment to post the latest from the Vlad pet

Nataliya wants me to "lift a tube and we shall talk".

Quote:
Hello my dear favourite SweetCakes.

I very much to grieve and have decided to write to you the letter. I imagine what there will be our meeting. My dear I so our meeting every day all is glad that more close and more close. My tender as I wish to embrace and kiss you. My tender and gentle person I cannot wait when I at last shall hear your voice.

My darling you speak that go to bank on Monday. My darling SweetCakes, write to me your number of 100-th phone. My darling I cannot wait this moment when I shall dial your number, you will lift a tube and we shall talk. My dear try to make all as soon as possible!

You probably too wish to speak with me? My darling I so am happy that I have such person as you! You can help and support me a difficult minute! You that I have all!!! You such one on all light!!! My darling I should go. I wait for your following letter. 1000 kisses. Yours Nataliya.

P.S. Do not forget to write to me your number of 100-th phone. That I could call to you at any time and hear your voice!!!

She can wait for my reply Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dareling Murry is getting his 40 winks in after a hectic afternoon celebration poolside, so I will tend to the pets.

Wink

Firstly reply to "vivian" who wants to reveal everything on her cam.

Shocked

Quote:
My Darest Vivian,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and interesting mails. You brighten my day when I receive your mails. You make me so sparkly and smiley.

I decided to write you a poem.

Dareling Vivian who make my day brighter and full of sun,
I hope very soon we will sonn become one,
Teh birds will sing and flowers will bloom,
That day canot come two soon.

I love writing poems from the heart to those I admire. Maybe you would make me even more smiley and send one in return.

Sorry it is a shorter male, but I am shure you understand it Sunday and have friends popping round for drinks and some food and fun.

Looking forwards to your reply.

Bigger hugs and kisses,

Sweet SweetCakes.

Rolling Eyes

Next "natatatatataililaiya" send a "pity poor me" mail and 2 tasty bikini pics.

Laughing

Quote:
Hi my dear SweetCakes.

I today and yesterday to not receive from you any letter. To me it was sad today from for that that I have not received from you the letter. I seriously worry that with you that happened also you cannot write to me the letter. I to wait from you for the letter. This time your absence without you seems to me eternity. I cannot To think about a life without you. That time, that I did not know you it there was only a shadow of me. After our acquaintance I start to shine as the brightest star in all galaxy. My dreams are connected with you, day and night. When I think of you at me is cheered up. Write to me as you can will be released from your borrowed problems. Do not forget to write
to me your number of a cellular telephone that I could call to you and not worry.

I shall wait from you for the letter. Yours Nataliya

Sunday Spooner treat time - "natalyia" in a fetching black little number for your delectation and titillation (and perhaps something else ending "ation". Ahem!

Wink

Sending a nice reply - because we want her sweet for another bank account to kill, plus perhaps more smut and revealing pics too.

Quote:
Sweet Dareling Princess Nitaliya,

Please alow me to kiss away your tears and hold you close to my beating heart. I am not and never will want you upset my wonderful sweet beautiful princess whom I adore more than any other,

I have had to rush over to my neighbours farm and been away from you and the PC all day. Just some roos loose in the top padock. I regret bitterly you thinking I would neglect you. Quite the reverse I love and adore you more and more every passing day and cannot wait to have you.

I am not a poet, wished I had the Guru woo talent, but I found a nice one for you. I send it with my love to you sweet princess so true.

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies:
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face:
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!

~ Lord Byron (1788-1824)

Please please my love tell me more of how you would want me to please you sexually and also send me some more lovely photographs. Those you sent in bikinis were simply so sensual and arousing, I have had them enlarged and engorged and framed in my master bedroom.

All my Love - many close hugs and sweet kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxox

SweetCakes (your husband to be)

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All quiet in the pet pen for the moment

I did however send a very confusing email to Nataliya earlier today
SweetCakes tells Nataliya "the number must have been wrong"
Quote:
Nataliya My Beautiful

I have just been to the bank to send the money you need for your tickets and such.

I lined up in a huge queue, Monday mornings are always busy in the banks here, I waited half an hour to get to the teller after filling in the deposit slip but got told some bad news, the man at the bank said that the number must have been wrong, I rote it down on a piece of paper and checked and I think I wrote it down write but the man at the bank said it was not going through and that I would need to check the number before trying again.

My Sweetheart, could you please check the number you gave me and make sure it is correct.

I do miss you so very much already and cant stand to be without you any longer. Please, make sure the number is right, double check with your Aunt and I will try again.

Dareling, I asked you if you could help me with my nephews homework and you didn’t reply, please, could you help me, I would love so much if you could, My little nephew has gone to school today with the poem I helped him with but I fear it will not be to the teachers liking.

Please help me, I need a poem, it can be a short one, it need to be about a goat and include the words “grass” and “fleece”

Please help me,

My Sweet Beautiful Princess, I did try so hard to write the poem, I put all of my heart into writing it but I don’t think the words I used could ever express, I do mean every word when I say I love you and I will love you forever.

Please help me to write for my nephew, it will show how much you love and care for me.

Yours forever
SweetCakes

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the pets are taking a long weekend

At least Vivian is back to work today Rolling Eyes

From one extreme to the other, this email was quadruple spaced between each line, excessive line spacing removed

Vivian says it's "Because of my burning love for you"
It seems this pet is going to need much more training Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Hello my Cake

"A Love That Never Dies"

When I think of you, I feel like I can fly.
well why not try jumping of a large cliff
Each time I'm in your hug and look into your eyes.
Some copy and paste problem perhaps
My days of sadness have melted away.
Oh no they haven't Twisted Evil
Because of my burning love for you each and everyday.
The only burning her is if I can bait you to set fire to yourself
You have been my fire to burn away all my lonelines and pain.
No, but I will provide matches
You have been my water to the desert of my soul, that's been all alone and without any rain.
Why not go and visit the desert then, I will send you some water with a very reputable shipping company
Your my sunshine that brightens up my life.

Even in the night your love shines so bright.
Well, so I have been told Wink

As my heart was hungry and dying without love.

Then you came to my rescue as I felt you were sent from God above.

Sent to me to show me that love really does exist.

As I know that you are the 1 I'll always be happy with.

To spend days and nights together each and everyday.

Wishing now that it would all start today.

As you have opened up the deepest parts of my mind.

Bringing back thoughts of love that have been gone for such a long time.

Feeling a love that I have never felt before.

Each and everytime I'm with you I want more.

As each thought is of you,

And each dream to.

Taking me on a journey into a far away place I go.

A place where we are like new flowers where our love always grows.

Surrounded by flowers and mountains so high.

Where the love between us never dies.

Where days never end, like the love we have there.

A love so beautiful between us that we will share.

Because when I'm with you this is the way I feel.

I'm in a dream with you in a place that feels so real.

Time and time again I never want the day to end.

To feel your love from beginning to end.

Because it's a love I want only you to give to me.

No 1 else can make me feel just the way I want it to be.

As you are the wind beneath my wings.

The air that I breathe and the 1 that makes my heart sing.

You are the sun that makes my days so bright.

You are the 1 that I want to be with each day and night.

You are the star that I wished upon.

Wanting to find a love that has been lost and gone.

Looking to Heaven and praying to God the Father above.

To bring me a beautiful man and for us to fall in love.

Like a rainbow you are so beautiful to.

Thinking of you now brings tears of joy to my eyes.

I'm dreaming of a love with you that never dies.

Yours truly,vivian

"Because of my burning love for you"
This I would love to see, I wonder if I could bait her to do that Twisted Evil

Edited to add some comments in red and blue
I could happily go through and laugh at every line but somebody wrote that This guy

Last edited by Murry Guru on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably could, Cake! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think those lines separated themselves - none of them wanted to be associated with the others.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania double spacing leaves room for the Cakes to comment, very thoughtful of her don't ya think?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Whooooooooopie - dooooo!

Sweet So Sweet So Magnificent Murry receives "natatatay" mail.

Wink

Quote:
Hello my Love SweetCakes. How at you has put today? I'm fine. I am very glad, that you wish to meet me. I too this very much want. You in my head it is constant. I always think of you. My love. I so dream that you have told to me! Our first night together. O! It will be magnificent! You too have very strongly excited me and when I think about our the first
Nights together I all burn down as a match from impatience!!! I was spoke with the aunt. My aunt has told that has written all correctly and her account to work. Probably you not correctly to write that that. I to ask you that you to go to bank and to send money through Western Union. It is the most simple and reliable way. If you cannot transfer money into account to the aunt then there is no other way except for Western Union. If you really to love me that will go and send money Western Union, I to be burnt with impatience and I to want to you more likely. Please do not play for time and to not waste time. All will be much easier if you will go in Western Union. I do not know that to you have told in bank, but Western Union to use all people in the world. I saw it in advertising on TV. I very much hope for you and your help.
I with impatience shall wait for the letter from you my love.

With love your forever Nataliya

Laughing Cool

Murry - you boat has come in with this vlad hahahahahah Enjoy.

Wink

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nataliya is with so much impatience Laughing

We will need to stall another day or so to allow Alan to do his thing

Here is my reply

SweetCakes thought he wrote down the number correctly

Quote:
Nataliya My Wonderful Pet

I thought I wrote down the number correctly,. but I will try again tomorrow, I really cant wait to see you, I am so excited
perhaps I did feck it up

Wonderful princess, I have asked if you could help me with a poem for my nephew, but you have ignored my request
could you please help me
Kisses and hugs
Less than 3
Sweetcakes

I think I will leave Vivian pet for Sweety Laughing

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Short and sharp rushed reply to pet "viv"

Cool

Quote:
Hi Vivian

What a wonderful poem
I was so hoping you might write one for me yourself
I promise I will try if you will

Must run
I need to do some shopping

All my love Beautiful
SweetCakes

Just to keep the bait ticking over.

Glad to see Murry has discovered how theraputic retail therapy IS!

Bet you all a dollar he buys a new mankini. *knowing girly wink*

Wink Laughing

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety receives a short and unremarkable mail from pet "al" hahahaha (petal) get it!

Laughing

Quote:
I am waiting to see your pictures, show me and will also like to hear your voice.

Fighting talk buster! Woooooooo Hoooooooooo - Simply not acceptable. Here's my "prim and proper" oh sooooo "English Etiquette" little madam style reposte.

Wink

Quote:
Albert,

I think I have made a big mistake with you. I was under the impression you were a gentleman interested in romance and perhaps more.

I am looking for love and someone to warm me through the night.

What I certainly am not looking for however is a dictator.

When I feel comfortable enough with you to send my pictures I will.

Same with the telephone.

If you are interested in wooing me then perhaps you better try.

Otherwise.

It is goodbye and "thanks for the fish".

Sweety (hoping)

Rolling Eyes

Again - not a sensible reply or even sound baiting techniques - but "Spooner pet training" is sometimes chaotically unpredicable*.
The ball is in the lads court. Will he be able to "rise" to the challenge or spend the rest of his nights crying over spilt milk in the goat pen?

Wink

* Mn = R × M3 × TD where N = M3 are lad types I, II, VI0, VII0, VIII and IX - Murry understands maths - he can explain - feel free to PM him.

I am off to the shops with his voucher.

Byeeeeeeee a bit.

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nataliya pet is getting desperate for the cash now

She even sent me a poem, well, she stole it

Nataliya's mum send her regards

Quote:
Hello my love Sweetcakes. Why you to not give me your phone number? Why you to ignore me and my questions. I very much to worry and I to not know what poem to you it is necessary. I to send you a small verse and you can alter it and make a poem:

God gives us each
a song to sing,
a life to live,
a joy to bring,
a path to follow,
and explore,
a dream to dream,
a place to soar.

My dear Sweetcakes,

you could transfer money into account my aunt? I very much to grieve and want to you as soon as possible. If you as to wish to meet me more likely you should send money western union.

This much easier and quickly. People all over the world use Western union, I today have come to power From western union and me have told, that you can send money according to credit card, WWW.Westernunion.com

Fine I hope, that everyone will be good also we Can be soon meet, I very much am absent, and I think of you and about very Our meeting, my mum sends the regards you and hopes also, that everyone will be
Good, I send you my kisses, and I shall wait your letter.

Yours
Nataliya

My reply

Quote:
Nataliya My Dareling

I have checked the number and I did have one number wrong, it was necessary for me to wait until tomorrow because I only had $1975 in my account when I went to send it, I thought it best to wait until tomorrow when i will have the full $2000

Nataliya My Dareling, I so much hoped you would write a poem for me, I have written many wonderful poems for you but it seems you are not making any effort at all to write one for me. I have only ever had 1 other person write romantic poetry to me and I so fell in love with her, well, there was this one other poem writen by a friend who was in the company of Corona, I found her a bit of a DramaQueen to be honest, lucky the good Doctor Stephen sorted her out.

Dareling Nataliya who I love and adore
you sent me a poem but i want more
I want you to write it from your heart to me
If you do good things will happen you'll see

I have written some poems to you
with words of love that are so true
But the poem you found and sent to me
Isn't worth half a small cup of pee

Nataliya if your love is so real
Write me a poem so I can feel
A loving poem that I can read
Your love is my one and only need

Please write, I dont even care if it is crappy like mine
The phone
I dony have a mobile, cant give you my work number as it is not allowed at work and I have my nephew and brother living here ad dont have time to take your call.

I will however look into buying a phone tomorrow, I just hope I will have enough to buy a phone and still have enough money left for your ticket

I love you Beautiful Princess
Forever and ever

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on Sweet Murry's sweet (so naughty) princess

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello my most dear Sweetcakes, I am so glad to receive news from you again my love. I have come to write to you the letter. I as to make an error when to send you account. Now I to write to you correct data account:

Account With Institution:

S.W.I.F.T.: SABRRUMMNA1
SBERBANK
(VOLGO-VYATSKY HEAD OFFICE)
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614

Beneficiary Customer:

Account: 40817978737020325017/50
Name: Matveeva Oksana

VIA CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT 890-0057-610
THE BANK OF NEW YORK, NEW YORK
SWIFT: IRVTUS3N

I missed you so. I cannot live without contact from you Sweetcakes. You Are everything, that I think, and I also am grateful to you that you will help to me. You are full The happiness of pleasure and love and I have fallen madly enamoured with you. You Give me hope in a life. It will be The big feeling for both of us to have someone to come home also. I very much love you. Now I so have come to write to you some poem. I hope to you it is pleasant.

A Chance Of Meeting...
On my screen you came
out of the blue,
Awakening my heart from pain
to feelings before I never knew
We are both scared
of the road fate has shown
Two souls paired
to a destiny still unknown
Should we choose to meet
and tempt these hands of fate
It would take two, for the odds to be beat
To lead us to eternity and heavens gate
Should we choose to not
would our minds constantly wonder,
Was that the one I always sought
On that do we dare to ponder?
For you have touched me deep
I long to hold you for all time
To be mine, forever to keep
For us to share a lifetime
I want your passionate kiss
to take my breath away
Never want to miss your touch
while in each others arms we lay
So now the decision is ours to make
I'll treasure you whatever may be
My heart is here for you to take
Loyalty I'll vow should you give yours to me

I am a little excited, that you to write from another email. What happens with your old email? I to send you these are letters on old as. I shall be very glad if you to write tomorrow to me your phone number and I shall call at once to you. I shall wait for your letter. Your love Nataliya

Shocked

Unfortunately out pet vlad is telling porkies. Not original - bad "natnatnatyiaiyalia"

Laughing

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=267123767

See - Thursday, June 12, 2008 A Chance Of Meeting...

Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shame on the Vlad pet for not being honest

It looks like time to lay down the law

That coming soon Wink

Meanwhile

Bank account number 2 reported to Alan

some details of the header have been removed for this post, it was sent complete to Alan

Quote:
Hi Alan,
Thanks to a sudden problem with the previous account reported last week we have another account from our wonderful Russian friend 

SBERBANK
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614
Beneficiary Customer:

The Gmail header for the email
Delivered-To: Remove bait addy @gmail.comReceived: by 10.223.126.211 with SMTP id d19cs298785fas; Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:50:44 -0700 (PDT)Received: by 10.204.51.65 with SMTP id c1mr7184882bkg.59.1247071843774; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:50:43 -0700 (PDT)Return-Path: <scammer addy removed @googlemail.com>Received: from mail-fx0-f222.google.com (mail-fx0-f222.google.com [209.85.220.222]) by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 26si16853214fxm.118.2009.07.08.09.50.42; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:50:42 -0700 (PDT)Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of scammer addy removed @googlemail.com designates 209.85.220.222 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.222;Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of scammer addy removed @googlemail.com designates 209.85.220.222 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=scammer addy removed @googlemail.com; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]: by mail-fx0-f222.google.com with SMTP id 22so6594531fxm.4 for <bait addy removed @gmail.com>; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:50:42 -0700 (PDT)DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority :message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; domain key removed =DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; domain key removed =Received: by 10.103.212.9 with SMTP id o9mr1389513muq.135.1247071842649; Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:50:42 -0700 (PDT)Return-Path: <scammer name removed @googlemail.com>Received: from ?10.74.5.163? ([92.255.242.41]) by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id i5sm13505236mue.55.2009.07.08.09.50.41 (version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER); Wed, 08 Jul 2009 09:50:41 -0700 (PDT)Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 20:50:29 +0400From: scammer name removed @googlemail.comX-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) ProfessionalX-Priority: 3 (Normal)Message-ID: <[email protected]>To: Murray Spooner <bait name removed @gmail.com>Subject: My kisses only for youIn-Reply-To: more domain keys removed ; charset=iso-8859-1Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

And the complete email is here, I have spared you the stolen poem Wink
Quote:
Hello my most dear Sweetcakes, I am so glad to receive news from you again my love. I have come to write to you the letter. I as to make an error when to send you account. Now I to write to you correct data account:
SBERBANK
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614
Beneficiary Customer:

I missed you so. I cannot live without contact from you Sweetcakes. You Are everything, that I think, and I also am grateful to you that you will help to me. You are full The happiness of pleasure and love and I have fallen madly enamoured with you. You Give me hope in a life. It will be The big feeling for both of us to have someone to come home also. I very much love you. Now I so have come to write to you some poem. I hope to you it is pleasant.

A Chance Of Meeting...
On my screen you came
out of the blue,
Awakening my heart from pain
<Snipped stolen poem which came from here http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=267123767 > 
I am a little excited, that you to write from another email. What happens with your old email? I to send you these are letters on old as. I shall be very glad if you to write tomorrow to me your phone number and I shall call at once to you. I shall wait for your letter. Your love Nataliya

The scammer is listed at Scamwarners here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2688 with all of the emails and pictures we have received during this bait

As always if you require further information please don’t hesitate to ask

Thank you once again for the great work you do

Regards
My SW name

Oh Sweety, what should we do with this little piggy?

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooopie Doooooo

Twirly happy at another vlad account closed.

Laughing

Well done sweety Murry on mailing the brilliant and so deliciously mysterious Alan. He does such wonderful work and so deserves hug n kisses.

I have indeed got a deserving member in mind for receiving a "Spooner-awarded" piggy.

His username is a cognomen for Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, he is a very quick learner, so very resourceful, and has impressed me with his compassionate and sound advice offered to fellow members.

Wink Cool

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a fine choice Sweety Wink

SweetCakes lays down the law with Nataliya

Please note:
This is not good baiting practice, but i figure we already have 2 bank accounts and we are unlikely to get another so we may as well see if we can have some fun

Wish us luck Wink
Quote:
Nataliya My Dareling

I today went to the bank to put money into the account of your Aunt, I lined up for 20 minutes to put the money in, perhaps banks are not so busy there but here they are always very busy.

I got to the front of the line to send the money but the man said the account number is not correct
I then came home and checked my emails to find that you had given me the wrong information.

Please double check that all the details are correct, I so much want you here with me but it seems as though you don’t want me to send this money to you, if you don’t want it, please just say so and I will spend it on myself instead.

Dareling, you once again have told me to send money to you by Western Union as it is so fast and efficient, please, I don’t know who tells you this but they are not correct, I am beginning to wonder if the man in the bank was right.

Further, you told me that you wrote to me the poem, but I know that is not true, I read lots of poems and I have seen that one before, why do you lie to me about this

I am ready to send this money to you so we can be together but I need you to do some things before I send it.

Please, use this as your check list, when you tick them off send me the correct bank details and I will send the money

1. Double check with your Aunt and make sure this time that the information is correct

2. Write a poem for me, do not FIND me a poem WRITE me a poem, it will show that you do love me as I am beginning to wonder after you lied to me

3. Send me a revealing photo of yourself, it doesn’t have to be completely nude but I would so much like to see your body

4. Read my emails, I told you yesterday that I need to buy a phone but seeing as I need to send this money to you I have no money left to buy the phone I want, if you like I can buy the phone but it means we will need to wait longer to see each other, I thought that it is much more important to touch than to talk but if you do not think so let me know, I can buy the phone and talk if you like
5. Promise me you will not lie to me about anything else, I understand that you don’t think your poems are going to impress me but believe me it will, just knowing that you wrote it yourself will mean so much more to me

Dareling princess, I yesterday wrote a poem for you, did you not like it? I wrote it myself, it came from my heart it was my words, I do not find the poems I send, I write them myself and I thought you may have said how wonderful it was.

Sweet Beautiful Princess, I do love you so much,
And I dream every night of the moment we touch
I will always love you and no matter what will come
Our love will keep us together forever as one

No matter if you can or can not write,
If you get home too late into the night
if you are busy doing some other things
I appreciate our love and all that it brings

If you just need a moment to sip some tea
Our heart will roam forever you will see
we are always together in our hearts and mind
Anybody will see our love even if they were blind

I can feel your love and I feel your touch
Sweet Beautiful Nataliya I love you so much
Everything that I have said and all that I do
I do it for one reason, because I love you

Nataliya Dareling, you see, it is not hard to put your thoughts into a poem if they truly are your thoughts.

Please write soon
Yours SweetCakes

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my, I feel so honoured! Very Happy
Thank you very much for that, Kate and Murry, I will wear it with pride!
Oh and Kate... Apparently I am that good in playing my role to the (v)lads that I continue to do so on these forums. I'm not a 'she' Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Jeeeez you are a brilliant baiter - you had me well and truly fooled too.

Wink Laughing

Yeah - but watch the wonderful Sweety super-dooper edit magic.

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo.

"Nice piggy you have there" - snigger.

Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always nice to reward and inspire those who deserve it Caligula.

You are very welcome

May the piggy be your first of many

The vlad pet Nataliya is trying hard to impress, he can smell the money just around the corner but cant quite get his thieving hands on it. Laughing

Boris’ vodka and hookers night is going to have to wait

Nataliya is grateful that SweetCakes wrote her a poem

Quote:
Greetings my fine and fine SweetCakes!

It is very pleasant to me again to receive your letter. I am grateful to you for your poem. Really that your poem is very fine. Very much it was pleasant to me.

I hope that you understand that now I to worry from our meeting and much to not write to you. Why you to speak that this account is not correct? I to write to you data account and the aunt has told that all to write to you correctly. I to send you once again data account:

<snipped same bank details as previous mail>

I to not deceive you!!! Data accounts are correct. I to wish to hear your voice and to speak with you. I to ask you that you have bought phone and to write to me your number. It would be desirable to, dream of that or, it will be desirable it in it

The moment who it was a line and has heated up in the high temperature mentioned by gentle hands I. But unfortunately now we not together. But however now all my ideas only about you and know this night That I shall think of you. I see in the sky,among dark clouds The lonely moon, I see in it a contour of your person.

Now I think, it is very good, with which I have acquainted You, let, even we did not see each other actually, allowed between us The big distance. I do not know, that occurs to me, my soul is torn To you, I have that it is strange, inexplicable feelings. Close Eyes also do not think of something poorly, allow, you will be left All problems and care.

Gift, that we about. You feel me, my contact of hands, mine
Gentle kiss. These verses which I have made yesterday at night for you:

I think of it,
As the rivers will penetrate in the seas.
And in drops of dew which flows downwards in a palm, I see,
As slowly beams, merge in transparent dawn,
Also I think, that we live 2 thousand years,
You to me will touch in dream,
As breath of stars in silence.
I feel gentle your light,
Even through 2 thousand years.
I think of it,
As the sky will penetrate in me.
And where it far I see reflected you,
Inform me, that, that is loud, you never may inform,
I again shall leave, and you everyone remain to wait.
You to me will touch in dream,
As breath of stars in silence.
I feel gentle your light,
Even through 2 thousand years.
Place me in a wind
Also it is close on the moment of an eye,
Having passed doubts
I shall inform you about love.
I think, that stars - are not capable to disappear,
That they feel, about it to me will whisper all night.
You think of me,
And I shall read the answer in the sky.
When it will fly, will allow even through one thousand years....
Whether I know in a rhyme, these verses will sound in English,
But the general sense I thinks to be clear to you.
With impatience I shall wait from you for the answer.
About love from Russia Nataliya.

What a clever idea, the pet sends me a Russian poem this time, one that I will not have heard of and never even suspect was not written for me and she hopes that I will not know of it Poem also found used here

Well, SweetCakes just happens to know lots about Russian poetry too and seems to have read every poem ever posted on the internet:

Non compliance of simple requests simply will not do, if she thinks she is getting money out of me without sending me a poem written by her, for me, well, she had better think again

Ok, so I wouldn’t send any money even if I did get a poem, but that’s not the point now it is

SweetCakes lays down the law – Again

Quote:

Dareling Nataliya
Thank you for the wonderful email filled with a fantastic poem that somebody else wrote, please, do not think that your own poem will not be good enough for me, please understand that during my life I have read many poems and not only English and Russian poetry, I ask you to not lie to me, you said that you do not try to deceive me yet you tell me you wrote a poem that you clearly did not write.

Dareling, I don’t mean to sound like a drama queen but this is getting a little Cathartic, I read this over a Corona with my good Guru friend Doctor Williams, you know you are adorable and that we harvest a lotta love by the Moonlight I am ready to do anything for you but how can we have a lucky relationship if you continue to lie to me like a ghost with a snerdy cherrie

It is easy to write poems if you try, see, here is a quick one I put together just because I can
Ima Becky the Roving Canadian Thatcher
A Nasty Nurse who become a love matcher
She said paranoidly to the Dotti Waere Borg
Shiver like a Devil woman in an Irish morgue
But Frumpy Red shoes make a Sleepless catcher

I do love you My Beautiful Princess
But the answer is simple, WRITE me a poem
Do not FIND me a poem

Show me that you do love me and you in return will be rewarded with my love and devotion for ever

Disappointed
SweetCakes

Apologies to those who I missed Cool

edited to fix tags

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a naughty "natnatnataliyialiya"

Shocked

Poor SweetCakes. If you wanted a genuine and original Russian poem you only had to ask.

Wink

Quote:
Над верхняя часть валов на breaze лета,
Она насмешки и заколдовывает, услаждает задразнить,
она украдет ваше сердце и никогда не препятствуйте для того чтобы пойти,
кажет вашим она которая заколдовывает любит вас так.

- Катрина фактически славы ложки части

*winks Siberialingly*

Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Such a lovely poem too Sweety, if only the pets would realise how easily impressed I am simply by them wasting some time Smile

One thing for sure is that Nataliya is well hooked, at least for the moment

This just in

Nataliya says - I wrote to you a poem from the heart and not why you to not trust me

Well, it's quite simple really, you are a thieving piece of crap and google found the poem you wrote used by other scammers

Pararaphs added

Quote:
Hello my darling SweetCakes!!!

The darling I wrote to you a poem from the heart and not why you to not trust me.

The darling I wrote to you. That I cannot arrive to you without 2000 $. The darling why you complicate all? As soon as at me will be 2000 $, only then I can arrive to you!!!

How long to me still to wait? How long to me still sufferings? The darling I so am strongly tired from all this. Why you do not hurry up? For me each second with you is important!!! The darling why you do not hurry up?

I every day wait from you for remittance on account my aunt!!! I every day think that already through 2 - 3 days I you shall already see!!! You all complicate all time!!! The darling you should understand that I very strongly want to you!!!! I love you!!!

I consider minutes up to our meeting. And you play for time!! The darling why? Why so? The darling you should go in bank and transfer money into account aunts!!!!! The darling why you force me sufferings?

I suffered already enough!!! The darling to me it is very insulting that you to not trust me. I wrote to you these lines with such emotions. I tried for you!!! I thought that you very much will like my letter!!! And you have not reciprocated on my letter!!!!

The darling to me it is insulting. So it is a pity to me. Why you do not write what about our love? Earlier you wrote about our love much. Now in your letters only questions!!! The darling why so? It is not pleasant to Me!!! The Darling I love you and I wish to be with you!!! I with impatience wait the moment of our meeting!!!

Why you do not translate money? I so strongly want to you!!! All my ideas only about you!!!! I always think only of you!!! You do not leave at me a head!! When I eat, when I go, when I to lay all this time I think of you and about us!!!!

The darling I love you and I wish to be with you!!!
The darling all barriers already behind!!! All of us have gone through together!!! Our love has was tested all!!!

All of us have gone through together!!! The Darling I love you and I wish to be with you!!! The darling I love to you!!!!!!! You should think always about this!!! The Darling go in bank and transfer money, how many to us still to wait?

I very strongly want to you!!! I to cry much!!!! I am tired from all this!!! The Darling to me not easy on soul!!! Understand it!!! The darling write to me!!!! I love you!!!!!

With love
yours Nataliya!!!!

I didn't bother reading beyond the part where Boris insists he wrote the poem and sent a reply straight back

SweetCakes has seen the poem before
Quote:
dareling Nataliya

I know you did not write that poem, I seen it before

I Girl from Russia had sent me the same poem some time ago

Her name was Svetlana Kornilova but things did not work out between us
she sent the same poem and told me it was from here too.

Please, do not lie to me, it sadens me to see you do it

I have a tear rolloing down my face now, I love you and thought you love me too.

People in love are not meant to lie.

Can somebody pass me a tissue? crying

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There, there, Sweetcakes. <handing you a tissue and patting you on the -- um -- shoulder>

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic