SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rally Driving Day - Look who turned up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone been on one?

Any tips, hints, don't etc

I got one on Sunday - am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

Did I get across how excited I am! Laughing

Last edited by Ms Mockinatrix on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one as a birthday present. I got to drive an Impreza and an Evo turbo on an airfield, follwed by a Golf on a skidpan. My only regret was I hadn't booked for the optional extra Range Rover through a swamp.

The brake markers were stupidly early on the airfield, but once the instructor had some confidence in me, we sailed past them on full throttle amd left it till the last minute. The highlight was nailing the Ferrari that was out there on a supercar experience, I was practically ramming it mid corner.

The Golf on a skidpan was driving figures of 8, at first the instructor, who was only a lad, was heaving on the extended handbrake, again, once we were both confident he let me do it. I can safely say that car was never once going in the direction it was pointed, the best bit of the day for me.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow! that sounds really good!

I get a Peugot, Evo and Scooby.

is it worth me booking the photographer at extra cost? there are also some extra driving bits I could book, I shall have look when I get home to see

I have just realised that I will have to drive home for 3-4 hours afterwards lmao - shall I wave good bye to my licence now? lol
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like the same course, only the knackered Golf has been scrapped for a Peugot. I went to the Stafford venue.

http://www.treatme.net/experiences/rally-silver

The photographer was snapping everyone all day, so I didnt prebook him. They put up all the photos on a laptop, you queue up afterwards to see them (remember roughly what time you went out for each session). There was no obligation to buy, but I have one of me drifting the Evo with my tongue out, and leaning my head like I was on a motorbike (you wear a helmet) on my living room wall.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep same location!

Mine is called a Stafford Half Day, looking at the site it would appear they're renamed stuff. I thought I was driving 3 cars, so I'm unsure whether it's the silver you put up or the gold experience.

ooh so no need to book the photographer specially then! cool that saves me £50, well I hope I get as fun a sounding pic as that!

I got my own helmet, shall I not bother taking that then?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine was the half day, you do get 3 drives - tarmac in the scooby, the evo, then around the skidpan (gravel & diesel on concrete) with whatever old shed they are using now.

Next to the skidpan you will see a Range Rover diving into what looks like a canal full of mud, that's the one I wished I'd done as well. If you get there early, ask about it, I don't know how much extra it was.

As far as the helmet goes, why wear out your own stuff? They are open face, I think a full face would get in the way, besides you have to talk to the instructor. The wife got a high speed ride as passenger in a Lotus which she enjoyed, just as well, she was paying for it all.

I found a bit of youtubery for you:

LINKY It seems a lot faster when you're there, the long lenses make it look quite pedestrian. They seem to have a Lambo Gaillardo there to chase as well now.

The track is at Seighford, and was a WW2 RAF airfield.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooh! excellent! I will get there early, I hate being late for anything. I shall definitely ask about the Range Rover thang.

My friend AJ is coming with me, so I shall stuff her into the free passenger ride thingy, she has no choice Twisted Evil

Talk to my instructor! Shocked Wink

I hope their Gallardo doesn't burst into Flames!

yay! I cracked it
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't done a rally day, but did a Formula Ford (2 litre Racing cars) at Goodwood. The take you round the track in Golf Rally car/BMW Saloon Racer to show you the braking point and then turn you loose for 3 laps.

The theory was 1 lap to get used to the car, 1 lap to get used to the track, and 1 lap to really enjoy it. If they let you have another you will kill yourself.

I was lucky, I had a morning and afternoon session.

And yes - watch out on the way home - you'll be flying still.

Enjoy it you lucky lucky xxxxxxx

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Stig! Wink

I had a fantastic day! and yes I was flying - I don't think I stopped grinning all day.

Roy - those handbrake/figure of 8s were fab! lol
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool pic !

I had one for my birthday last year, done the Evo, Scooby and the Aston.

The wife had the passenger one in the rally spec Scooby, her fingernail imprints are still in the dashboard to this day.

Please you had a good one MM Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahaha!

Thanks! I was chuffed they let me do that Very Happy

Will be going back to try out the supercars.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic