SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chad Bait Anniversary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

r2d2 wrote:
jojobean wrote:
I have not been baiting due to /// my juggling a sexual relationship between Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox and Heidi Klum

in any other forum the reaction to that would be 'yeah, like you could persuade those 3 ladies'
but someone who can send scammers on a 12 month safari just might pull it off

Persuade them? You mean knock them off me with a stick! I mean, I have to get SOME stuff done.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that thread allowed me to while away many a boring day at work, it was my introduction to Eater and I have been on Safari myself every day since Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1 year? Wow, time flies... at least it did here, probably not over in Chad. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JoJoBean, brilliant to see you showing your face back here, even if it is just to pop by for cake and fizzy pop for the anniversary!

Inspirational bait that brought us many new members. I'll bet that day 1 with Adamu you never imagined quite how it'd end Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made it through a good bit of the thread, but had to stop because my office mates grew concerned. Laughing

Utter brilliance, and incredibly inspiring. bow_down Happy Anniversary! beers!

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds more like you've created a reverse witness protection program for lads! Streading must certainly have an element of "and then they fiiiinally got back home again" to it. Permanently relocating a scammer has got to be a new trophy for the siggy!

Well done. I do remember these threads. They are what got me to originally sign up months ago. I laughed well into the night and suffered for it the next day at work.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear that some people who signed up because of this safari are still here. I am sure that the Miracle Network also appreciates it. It's good for them to know that people still care. Laughing

Good to see some old faces and some new ones. I know Slightly is doing everything he can not to post in here with his undying love for me. It's okay Slightly. Go for it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is there anything that chronicles the Pancho Villa bait?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the link, fats. I rarely remember to check that e-mail acct anymore, but it's pretty funny to look in there and see the occaisional e-mail from the boys. It's nice to know that some of the people that joined as a result of that thread are still around baiting & posting at Eater.

Maybe we should have an anniversary thread for the boys, jojo. I'm sure we could all spare 10 minutes a day to fuck with them a bit more. There's gotta be a few laughs left in those shrivelled up rice-&-stewless bastards.

Edit:

Also, just so everyone knows, we still receive our coveted hate mail at the account we set up for responses to that bait. here's the latest one from today:

Quote:
Hi

I read your thing on 419eater and I wish to tell you that in my opinion you are a complete fucking wanker.

Yes. Today. They still write.

This one was from 3 hours ago:

Quote:
Hi -

I heard about you guys on This American Life. I sent this email in response to an ad on craigslist for a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Look at the basic questions I posed and the LENGTHY response I got back. We're in KC and the car is in NY and they are in London. Immediately I thought, "Scammer". And, even though I saw the original ad on craigslist, they say they want to do the sale through ebay. Do you want to take this one on?

The original ad I saw on craigslist is gone, but there is a similar one there now. I wish there were a way I could report it to craigslist but I couldn't see it.

I would bait them along but wasn't sure where to start. I thought I'd hand it over to the pros. I'd love to hear how this turns out.

Thanks!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you around knob goblin.

I'd love to see someone pick up on these guys and take over. I just don't have it in me anymore. They sure do deserve some love though.

I'm also thrilled to see that we are still getting hate mail.

The Pancho Villa bait just sort of died off. I think Adamu finally got that he was being screwed with in so many different areas.

Goat

RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I'd love to see someone pick up on these guys and take over. I just don't have it in me anymore. They sure do deserve some love though.

Tempting... but I'm a bit of a novice myself.

So these guys are just sitting around in Chad with their thumbs up their asses for an entire year? Don't you think that after the 3rd or 4th month they might have figured that they were being jerked around? Or, failing that, come to the realization that the church which asked them to travel there has abandoned them and it's up to them to get home?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They certainly know at this point that they have been jerked around. But I suspect for the longest time they had no money to get home. And after that, they probably learned to speak French and Arabic and decided that Chad is such a beautiful place that they should stay.

Goat

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They were TWATs, right?
Wouldn't it be possible to pick up along the lines of an official apology from the head of TWAT, telling them that it has come to his attention that those poor guys have been strung around by fraudulent members of their church, and that TWAT now really wants to make amends... blablabla... ?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Also, just so everyone knows, we still receive our coveted hate mail at the account we set up for responses to that bait. here's the latest one from today:

Quote:
Hi

I read your thing on 419eater and I wish to tell you that in my opinion you are a complete fucking wanker.

Well, sure it was a long time ago to y'all, but the interesting thing about the Internet is that information sits around and ferments forever. It's like what one of the networks used to say during the summer rerun season "If you haven't seen it, it's new to you!"

Archived information will always be new to someone.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand and respect your Chad fatigue. So: any plans for the next project? Laughing. Good to see you and Prof S&S back in here.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really REALLY cannot fathom being so stupid as to go to any place without the means to get back.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they had a means to get back - the money that was waiting for them. why would they have a back-up plan?

unfortunately for them, it wasn't there Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It still is there, in the same place it has been for a year. It's not our fault they haven't been able to make it to Abeche! Where is it again, jojo? 20 meters to the west of the UN building?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somewhere like that.

I gave the Chad boys' information to someone else so they could make some calls. We are not doing anything with them and it seemed like a shame to just let them rot without a phone call at least. So, someone is taking care of that, if their phone still works.

I have no projects in the work, as I have hung up my baiting hat. YW had been finishing off a bait that I started back in December or so. He did a video for the TWAT induction ceremony. The video is at a dropbox, but YW has been too lazy to get off his arse and get it sent to him.

I got a PM from someone asking about telling the story again for a documentary. But as I am not really able to do that now, I passed them onto Prof and YW. Those two are media whores. They are like the Jesse Jackson and Al Shartpton of Eater. Laughing

Goat

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hi

I do wish Prof wouldn't post my love notes to him. It is so embarrassing.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It still is there, in the same place it has been for a year. It's not our fault they haven't been able to make it to Abeche! Where is it again, jojo? 20 meters to the west of the UN building?

No. I intercepted it and moved it to one of the many internet cafes on Hospital Road.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I read about 40% of that thread. It got pretty boring around page 70. I think if you stripped out the excess praise, you'd be down to about 15 pages.

But what I can't figure out is why... when a scammer trying to steal nonexistent money from a church is sent to rot and die, it's his fault.

When a regular person led by greed is trying to claim a jackpot of dubious origin loses thousands of dollars, it's not his fault.

How is one case of a person being led to make bad decisions with heavy consequences different than another?

Closed lad accounts(x1)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:
I think I read about 40% of that thread. It got pretty boring around page 70. I think if you stripped out the excess praise, you'd be down to about 15 pages.

WTF would I want to take that stuff out? Rolling Eyes Apparently you don't understand how I operate.

Quote:
But what I can't figure out is why... when a scammer trying to steal nonexistent money from a church is sent to rot and die, it's his fault.

When a regular person led by greed is trying to claim a jackpot of dubious origin loses thousands of dollars, it's not his fault.

How is one case of a person being led to make bad decisions with heavy consequences different than another?

Not all vics are led by greed. So, while some do stupid and unethical stuff for money, most don't. See oprhanage scams, pet scams, lottery scams, etc.

Goat

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember RayAdverb, scammers come to the victims (and baiters). They initiate the contact and are trying to steal money from people for nothing. They are criminals.

Baiters do not initiate the contact with random, unknown people. Baiters aren't trying to steal money from the scammers. Waste their time, yes. Cause them grief, yes. Waste their resources, yes. Slow them from stealing from real vics, yes. Baiters are not criminals.

And after dealing with the vics and listening to their stories, I don't think there is enough pain in the world I can cause a scammer. Just my opinion.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also look at it this way RayAdverb, if they weren't trying to get free money by scamming and were really working a real 9 to 5 job making money for their family they wouldnt have ended up in the position they are in.

All that crap about not finding a job and having to scam is nonsense.
People can find a job if they really want one, it might not be a wonderful job like a CEO of a major company but they can get a regular job and have a small but stable income and food.

Scammers are to lazy to work a low pay job. They think they deserve better, even if it hurts others.
They would rather sit on their butts typing at a computer and stealing money from people, rather than dig a ditch, be a waiter, pump gas, make clothes, be a check out clerk, farm ,etc.

It costs them very little and the payoffs can be big, much better than the regular low pay job that is beneath them.
They think , so what if it is criminal and it hurts others, as long as they have the good life.

We disagree with this. We dont think they should have a good life stealing and hurting others, therefor we do what we do.
If a scammer latches onto one of us, thinking we are a victim AND their life turns to hell for it, it's no ones fault but the scammer's.

We dont hunt scammers they hunt us, thinking we are victims. IMHO they get what they deserve.

Congrats JoJo and all involved, on this awesome bait.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic