SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have suspicious scammer asking for mtcn number...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
klein
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think I've got this guy on the hook all that deep. I said I sent the money WU and sent an "unopenable" .jpg and he called my voicemail and emailed with a request for the mtcn number. We've been going back and forth about twenty times and it's always the same, "Please, send money then I send your cheque." So, I'm glad to have gotten this far.

How can I play this out a little longer? He already said that I'm "playing" with him.

I'm new so help would be appreciated. I've been perusing the FAQ's but it'd be nice to hear directly from the crowd. Thanks again.

"There is no act to tell the mind’s construction of the face"
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this picture below. Its blurry so he wont be able to read it. It wont stall him for too long but it will buy you a little time.

[/img]

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go into NN page and you will find some nice forms , Tell your new friend that due to terrestrial or terrorist activity in your area, Western Union have tightened up security. And they now require a validation form to be filled out by the "receiver"

And remember it's never your fault, Just Western Onions new policy, but you can keep him occupied for weeks.

Then when you run out of forms, remember there's always Flood, Fire, hold-up's, Strikes, public holidays, official holidays, queens birthday weekends,
In fact there's all sorts of reasons why you can't get western Onion to send his money. And It's never your fault.

here's the link,, http://members.419eater.com/~nurse_nasty/images/index.html

And if that not ed-u-bloody-cational I don't know what is

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could declare your ultimate frustration with using WU and request his bank account details - he could have the money tommorow that way.

In the interim, zip details over to Alan, get the account closed, then slap him silly for giving you wrong information / bad account Very Happy

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once you've "sent" the money, your options are a little limited. If he gets the MTCN, then he will know that there is no money, since he can check it on-line, but how can you avoid his reasonable request to send the MTCN?

One idea is that there is no MTCN on the form and to get the MTCN he has to jump through hoops. springs to mind, or just some forms. Or maybe you misunderstood the WU clerk, and they require ID from the receiver before they will release the funds.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your character is UK-based, there's a useful sentence on the westernunion.co.uk website:

'Remember that Western Union does not require a receiver to present a money transfer control number (MTCN) to pick up funds.'

It is the fourth bullet point under '1. What can I do to protect myself?' and found here:

http://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?method=load&pagename=faqSecurity

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
klein
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for your replies. Here is my response to the lad:

Oh man, I'm so stupid. After I scanned the receipt with MTCN number on it, I left it in my scanner. My brother's friend came over and used the computer and now the slip is gone! I need to go back down to the Western Union office and get another receipt. Hopefully they will let me do it. They were sort of angry to me when I sent the $XXXX the first time. They said that in Nigeria there are some new rules and I needed to fill out some forms. I left fast hoping I wouldn't have to fill any out but they were yelling at me. I hope they sent the money to you!

I will let you know what I find out today.

Hopefully I can "cancel payment" and buy myself some more time Smile.

klein
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he emailed twice and called once so I think he bought it. Here's his latest response:

I will advice you to keep this transaction confidential and be very careful, because of your government. go to the western union office and retrieve the slip back and send the information down to us.

you were so careless with the slip, you are to keep the slip because when we get to your country you are to show the slip to us.

I Await The Payment Slip.

If he bought that line about me losing the slip who knows how much BS he'll swallow. Thanks for the advice everyone. I guess I could take this one in any direction but any advice on how to drag it out long term?

Kent
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be too late for this, but I go back and forth about just WTF a "MTN" number is. PLay stupid but try to desperately understand what he is saying.

Lose the receipt. Go get another one. Blame the stupid secretary / mother / sister / etc. IT seems that blaming a woman plays into their culture better, but I could be mistaken about that.

http://www.spyrkes.info/generators/ to make up another receipt. That is a very good website. Just enter the details and the receipt is generated for you.

Whoever did the work on that, thank you!

How do you want me to believe that you can be more Catholic than the Pope and more Islamic than the Sheik? -Cynthia Adams

OTU SUWAAKWAA NNE GI -Victor Moore. I like to think of it as a horrible death curse.

pony pony pony

Closed lad accounts X14
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have acknowledged the receival of the WU receipts, but at the moment we can not retrieved the MTCN Ten Digits Numbers because of the MTCN Ten Digits Numbers was blocked with your fingerprint and as such we could not get access to the last 4 digits numbers.
We advice you send the complete MTCN Ten Digits Numbers or the last 4 digits numbers to enable us confirm your payment for the delivery charges and expedite your delivery..

We await your swift response in this regard.

Sincerely Yours
Barrister James Dunehoo
Immigration Legal Solicitors & CO ,
Diplomat Legal Chambers
56 Tooting Broadway London, UK
Tel: +44 70319 93890

IT WORKS. GREAT STUFF

JP
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@klein, now would be a good time to tell him that you went down to get another copy of the receipt but they won't give it to you, you now have to use the mtcn s3cure that Thud suggested, he will have to get it himself using that site.

@kent, you can thank Deuzer for that great tool

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic