SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a guy saying he is sending me weapons

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Oilterrorist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what should I say or do now? I want the weapons LOL . So what do I do if weapons do come to my house am I dealing with a scammer or a terrorist? He is asking I hold onto money for him that he is gonna send so what do I do he says he is a guy named sgt Gary brandon

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you're joking because this is the dumbest question I have ever read on this site. First off you have 1 in a million chance of a gun ever reaching you especially from nigeria and its extremely illegal. Also, if you give them your home address you need to have your head examined.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who first mentioned guns? The scammer, or you?
It would help if you quoted the emails, as it isn't a modality I've come across. Or one that I'd want anything to do with.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's sending you money and guns he doesn't sound like a scammer.

What are you sending him - drugs ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on the limited information you have given, I would say there are no guns. The money he is going to send you will be in the form of a fake check or a fraudulent bank transfer. You will be asked to wire the money off to his partner or whatever, keeping a token amount for yourself. Weeks or months later, the check will bounce, or the initial transfer will be reversed and you will be held responsible for the entire amount. Telling the bank you were just trying to get weapons illegally probably won't help you much. Wink

Just a guess.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Turn around and walk away. At best you've got yourself into a scam situation unconsciously, at worst you're walking into enormous trouble (and rightly so - wanting to buy weapons from Nigeria you're an idiot).

My hunch is you're a badger.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will send you guns and money. Drop me a PM with your e-mail addy and I will send you the correct forms to fill in and I only need you to send me $1000 to get all the paperwork through.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A google search on sgt Gary brandon shows the typical solider in Iraq with millions of dollars scam email. Clicky

I don't see any reference to guns though. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those formats often mention other stuff that was found along with the money, although the formats you found don't seem to do that. There have been a couple of discussions on here about whether it was a good idea to bait for the nukes rather than the money. (The consensus was it would be a damned fool idea.) I don't believe the lad ever has any intention that the nukes, or here the guns, are part of the deal. They are just added colour.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of Guns?
It wasn't Cannons was it?? Cool
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen this topic start, but kept quiet, as i felt the OP or the subject wasnt serious so didnt warrant an answer.

Only thing i will say is will a Mod/admin please check the IP addy of the OP then do the same for the Mugu's we have here and send him back to where he belongs.

regards for the rest of the concerened

Closed lad accounts X 3
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Madhatter, if it's a lad or a badger, or even a troll, the mods keep a watchful eye on the thread and step in if things get out of hand. Otherwise they leave it be so folks can have a little fun and let off a little steam. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic