SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chad Bait Anniversary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it has been a long time since I have done any baiting or posted anything on the forum. Life and such has gotten in the way. However, during a small lull the other day, I decided to check my old baiting account, because it has been a year. Well, it came as a surprise to me to find that these idiots (Miracle and Andrew) are still stuck in Chad. July 1st was exactly one year. A whole year on safari; that's as streaded as streaded can be. What a waste of time. No one pays attention to them anymore. No one writes to them. No one cares abot them. YW, Prof and I have not been baiting due to work, family, personal issues, my juggling a sexual relationship between Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox and Heidi Klum, Prof's same sex marriage to Slightly and YW's pending sex change operation so, they have just been kind of cooking in the Chadian heat.

I'd just like to give them the anniversary thread that they deserve. They provided me with much laughter and I believe that they need a thread devoted to them.

For those of you who are new to the site, you can read all about the bait here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=133890&highlight=wicked

Thank you to Miracle and Andrew for your many hours of laughter.

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Miracle/Ch02.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Miracle/Andrew/Andy02.JPG

edited to add images

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy anniversary! Very Happy

The real tragedy is the fact that they are so streaded that they are not even worth baiting any more. I still chuckle at the thought of the lad coming to the realization that his situation was utterly hopeless.

Epic safari, jojo, YW, Prof and all other contibutors.
clapping clapping clapping

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, amazing that they're still there Very Happy

Congrats!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chad? Wait, is this the same bait that was featured on This American Life?

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is truly superb work.. really amazing!!

How did you verify that they are still streaded in Abeche?

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18

Last edited by LADBUSTER on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ray,

Yes this is the same bait that was on TAL.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought that you told Adamu his mother was dead, and he treked back to Nigeria and one of the guys rebaited as Pancho Villa.

I confess I never read the scambait here; I'm just going on what I heard on the radio.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\

Oops, my mistake. Adamu did in fact return to Nigeria. The "Miracle Network" was another group of lads that jojo, YW and Prof sent to Chad at the same time and posted in the same thread as the Adamu bait.

ETA>>> At one point there were so many lads traveling to Chad from Nigeria it was hard to keep them straight. Laughing

If you haven't read the tread, it is well worth the three or four days that it takes to get through it all.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guys on TAL were Adamu and Brother Leg. They are different than Miracle and Andrew (The Miracle Network). They are streaded in Ndjamena, not Abeche. They never were able to make it out to Abeche. What a shame. The good news is that they were never able to get back to Benin, from where they came. I suspect that their house back in Benin has been overtaken by thieves. I don't imagine that vacant houses do so well in those areas. They were only supposed to be gone one week. Oops.

This bait starts around the same time that the Adamu bait ends. It's all in that same thread.

I verified this because their IP address and phone number are the same as when they were in Chad. They still have a +235 country code. Very Happy

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats jojo, Prof, and YW!!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Shredded and hopeless lads are the best! (Well, dead lads might be better. Wink )

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
The guys on TAL were Adamu and Brother Leg. They are different than Miracle and Andrew (The Miracle Network). They are streaded in Ndjamena, not Abeche. They never were able to make it out to Abeche. What a shame. The good news is that they were never able to get back to Benin, from where they came. I suspect that their house back in Benin has been overtaken by thieves. I don't imagine that vacant houses do so well in those areas. They were only supposed to be gone one week. Oops.

I think about this and the old "ethics of baiting" thing. Without trying to start another debate on that topic, I come back to this thought: Compare being stranded in Njadema or Abeche for a few months or a year to being locked in some hellhole prison for the same time. The outcomes aren't that far apart, and I'm sure that if you got some 419 scammers arrested, tried, and convicted, you'd be lauded as heroes.

I think the term "vigilante justice" applies pretty well here.

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi jojo! Very Happy

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream.

Congrats to all!

clapping clapping clapping

Edit: Miss you all!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooh memories
That thread hooked me.

Congratzz once again to the evil trio

Quote:
hi there
in our praying circle* last night the spirit of the bulb told us, maybe some signs of sympathy could help to motivate doubting twats. here s our humble contribution.
* the inspirated praying circle of the blessed watchtower , swizz

Image. . .Image

Last edited by frank.lester on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JoJo -- what have they been saying in their recent emails/phone calls? Are they trying to still (vainly) advance the bait or do they just shout into the wilderness from time to time to see if anyone is listening?

Either way, well done. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was a hell of a bait. Although I have to admit that I haven't read all the bloody details, but quite a bit of it.

Anyway: Congratulations on the anniversary! May they live to suffer through many more to come!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
@JoJo -- what have they been saying in their recent emails/phone calls? Are they trying to still (vainly) advance the bait or do they just shout into the wilderness from time to time to see if anyone is listening?

Either way, well done. Thumbs up

Their last several emails, which I just recently read basically wanted to know why they have been abandoned. They are still trying to get us to send the counterfeit money to them. However, no one responds to them anymore.

Goat

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed a legendary bait! bow_down

I was never able to read the entire thing! I think that I stopped around page 120 or so.

Happy anniversary!

BTW, what did Adamu have to say after he returned? I'm curious did he really believe that his mother had passed?

Was there any seething vengeful feelings towards his cousin that would not come over to get him? (I think it was his cousin, but I could be wrong).

This was truly a herculean feat of social engineering. Congrats!

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done JoJo et al. bow_down bow_down

Get back to baiting soon, there is work to be done and we miss your craftmanship.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Chadiversary! Mr. Green

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They were only supposed to be gone one week. Oops.

Laughing Priceless.

What an admirable anniversary to celebrate. Well done!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to you three on your first Wickedversary. Very Happy
Funny, I think we all just forgot about those streded lads, but I'm glad they are still hooked without a clue. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was an epic bait. I love that you got RL issues in the way, and these idiots are still on safari!

Awesome work, all of you.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I have not been baiting due to /// my juggling a sexual relationship between Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox and Heidi Klum

in any other forum the reaction to that would be 'yeah, like you could persuade those 3 ladies'
but someone who can send scammers on a 12 month safari just might pull it off

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They are still trying to get us to send the counterfeit money to them.

If a series of shipping mixups got the money only as close as Abeche, would they go for it?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on leaving these lads stranded so long. It's hilarious that you've just forgotten them there. Laughing

Nice to see you back here posting, Jojo.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic