SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Decisions, decisions. (bike thread)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Cuervo has given me permission to get a new bike, but I can't decide which one I want. Sad

They are both Buells, but that is about the only similarity. I currently own a Buell (different model) and love it so I know that I am going to get another Buell to replace it.

Any suggestions other than flipping a coin?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the top one best, I think because you can see that big V-twin motor better. By the way, if I click the link, I get the run of your album - is that supposed to happen? Miss Mingegobber is hot! Wink

I had a loan of a Buell in the rain, while my Sportster was being serviced. I found it a bit short and twitchy for my tastes, though it would have been blinding on a twisty track. However if you have one already, you know what you're getting.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am leaning toward the white one, Roy.

The black one is the new 1125cr. Still a V-twin, but with 75deg offset, a shorter stroke, liquid cooled, 6 speed and 146 HP at the tire. I test rode it on Friday and it was lightning quick, handled well and the suspension smooths out a rough road like you wouldn't believe. But it just didn't have the heavy feel of the original V-twin. Sad

The white one is the XB12R. 1200cc, 5 speed, 103 HP. Plain, simple, no buzzers and whistles. A lot to be said about that too.

Either one has more power than I would ever need, but it's nice to know it's there if you do.

I don't have anything in my baiting album that hasn't already been on here anyway, but thanks for the heads up Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[drool] The Black one. More HP, looks like a steath fighter. [/drool]

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic