SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first scam bait, going well I think!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
klein
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first scam baiting is going well. My lad is getting frustrated at my ineptitude and I've slapped him a couple times. I keep asking the same dumb questions. I even upped the payment he requested from $130 to $1300! I thought maybe that would buy me some more wiggle room for fun stuff. Let me know if there's anything I should or shouldn't be doing so far. Thanks.

My character is in bold and I've deleted my characters name:

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy through this manner; we have a certified cheque of $300,000 in our custody that belongs to you. This cheque was brought to my desk last week by a lady who gave us your e-mailaddress to contact you on the delivery. We wait your response soonest.

FedEx

yeah, i was expect that ch;eck. what do i do to get it?

FedEx Nigeria Head Office
70 International Airport Road
Mafoluku, Lagos.
Tel:+234-8074-684-201

Dear Customer,

In respect to your email, I have been awaiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your Confirmable Bank Draft of $300,000,00 USD {Three Hundred Thousand United Statest Dollars}, You can as well come down to this branch to pick up your package.the phone number works perfectly and I will advise you cross the number again as it is below this mail.

This is to let you know that Mrs.Susan came to our company last month to place your Package on out going delivery, she already paid for the insurance fee and the Security Keeping Fee... But she did not pay for the Delivery fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail to inform us that we have your Package, so we advised not to pay for the Delivery fee of the courier company so far but we informed him to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than $130. Us Dollars on demurrage and we do not operate {S.K.F} Security Keeping Fee on a charge like this.

All you need to do right now to get your Package delivered to your door step is to go ahead and make the payment of the delivery Charges of the courier company so far.The fee is $130. Us Dollars only, you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package.

Payment should be made Via Western Union Money Transfer Or Money Gram only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Account Officer's Name: John Okali
Address: #22 Air Road,G.R.A. Nigeria.
Text Question to be used:Best Color?
Text Answer:White

john, i tried to send the money wit western Union but the persin there said it couldn't go thru. maybe have the wrong address?

just one question john.

does western Union offer an escrow sirvice or any kind of buyer protection for online auctions or other transactions? i would lik to help u.

please i don't understand what your saying you need to make the payment to enable us proceed with the delivery,

Await your Urgent response

Regards
FedEx

Don't get snippy with me! I want to help but your instructions have not been good. The address didn't work and you won't answer a simple question. I think I need some time to think about this deal.

Thank you for your urgent response

I will like to let you know that the more you are delaying the more your fee increeses that is why i am telling you to try and make the payment to enable us proceed with the delivery,

Note: This is legitimate not a scam i belive it is thy lord doing you have to trust this company if you want the F.B.I number we can give it to you and their mail for you to contact them for you to belive that is legit,

Await your Urgent response'on this insue

Regards
FedEx

If you would give me the correct address I could try and resend the $1300 to you. I was already at the western onion office wasting my time with the wrong address you gave me. Please don't make me go through that again.

I see you offered to give me the F.B.I. number to confirm it's legit. That's good enough for me. There is no need to send it unless you want to.

I still think I'm going to spend my money somewhere else. You are making this too hard.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but the address was correct since you feel that is wrongg please use this for the payment,

Name: John Okali
Text Question to be used:Best Color?
Text Answer:White

Note:After the payment please you are to send us the information such as the MTCN Control Number Senders Full Name, for confirmation,

Regards
FedEx

Fedex,

I don't think I like the text question. Can we use a different one? It seems too obvious.

Would it help if I sent $2000 instead of the $1300 you asked? I really want that $300,000 and anything I can do to help I will.

Also, does western Union offer an escrow service or any kind of buyer protection for online auctions or other transactions?

Please you are to make the payment with the information that is the only information of our account officer,

Await the payment information.

Regards
FedEx

How much should I send? You never answered my question.

You are to send the $1,300 that is the amount to delivery your fund to your country please stop the delay i am very worry about you because you are like a friend to me so try your best and make the payment,

regards
FedEx

Okay, I am holding the $1300 dollars in my hand now. I just need to find a Western Onion office to send it to you. You still haven't answered my question: Does Western Union offer an escrow service or any kind of buyer protection for online auctions or other transactions?

And that's where it sits right now. Thanks for reading! I have 3 others on the hook at the moment but this one is the most off the script. I just started a few days ago.

"There is no act to tell the mind’s construction of the face"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic