SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not so smart-shooter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a hitman lad, for anyone wanting to try one. Tip: they're usually pretty stupid. Goes by the misnomer of 'Smart Shooter'.

Quote:

*ATTN.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT
YOU, my TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO
CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR
FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU
DONT WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A
VIDEO TAPE RECORD
TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $100,000. USD
AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND
YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLED YOU FROM MY
EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO
BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO
YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE
FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU WILL HAVE YOUR
SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO SATY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ?

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE, (1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH
THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM
KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.
*I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW,MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO ACT FAST

Quote:
Dear Mr Shorter,

I can't believe you're going to kill me! Gosh, this is so exciting! Just one thing: do you supopose you could send the video evidence on SD RAM, rather than tape? Nobody uses those damn tapes any more, I doubt the police have anything to display it. They're all getting younger, most of them have probably never even seen a VHS recorder. You know what they say about policemen getting younger blah blah blah etc etc....

Quote:
ATTN.

YOU ARE ARE TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES, YOU WILL BE PAYING THE
MONEY INSTALMENTALY TILL IT IS COMPLETED, YOUR PAYMENT IS TO START
IMMIDIATELY SO THAT MY BOYS WILL CALM DOWN,BECAUSE THERE MISSION TO KILL YOU
WILL COMENCE IMMIDIATELY IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE INSTRUCTION,BUT IF
YOU DO NOT CO OPERATE WITH US, YOU WILL SEE US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND YOU
HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME, MAKE A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT TO
LONDON AND SEND $5000 TO EACH NAMES LISTED BELOW, AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS
MADE,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR
CONFIRMATION AND CLAIMS OF THE MONEY.

1.MIKE JOSHUA, ADDESS: LONDON UK
2.JEFF TODDIS. ADDRESS: LONDON UK
3.MICHAEL WOOD. ADDRESS: LONDON UK
4. KENNETH COLLINS: ADRESS LONDON UK.

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED.

Iffy WU receipts sent.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a personal opinion, but I think we should close hit lad addies down.

They are abhorent and yet but laughable at the same time. But not to innocent people who don't know any better they aren't. I am also of the opinion that we taunt the lad before his addy is shut and let him know that we will follow him to his next addy and shut that down as well etc.

Given that a hitlad's lifespan seems to be shorter than that of a gnat with Spanish Flu, I don't see the point in getting into a protracted bait.

Discuss.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the EXACT same reply.

I am going to ask to pay by MG so that he can't check it online.
Could he be stupid enough to go through s3curity sh31ld 4 times Laughing

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Just a personal opinion, but I think we should close hit lad addies down.

They are abhorent and yet but laughable at the same time. But not to innocent people who don't know any better they aren't. I am also of the opinion that we taunt the lad before his addy is shut and let him know that we will follow him to his next addy and shut that down as well etc.

Given that a hitlad's lifespan seems to be shorter than that of a gnat with Spanish Flu, I don't see the point in getting into a protracted bait.

Discuss.

I don't think hit lads are any different to any other lads, and shutting them down achieves nothing. They pop back up on a new addy in five minutes, and we possibly lose sight of them. Bad idea.

I've had a fair bit of success baiting them. Others have, too. They deserve pain which only baiting can deliver. The main advantage, to my way of thinking, in baiting them and posting the baits here is in its potential for creating public awareness.

His work box will probably be gone soon anyway, since I've posted it here. But he'll remember me for a while.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's also being abused in this thread.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap! beaten to it. I searched the forum for 'smart shooter' instead of the addy before I posted. Good to see he's being kept happy.

FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tried to get him with the old "this is meant for someone else" answer, and got one back...

ATTN.

I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN NOT TO LAY A FINGER OF YOU, GO NOW..., ASK NO MORE QUESTIONS.

MAKE A WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT TO LONDON AND SEND $5000 TO EACH NAMES LISTED BELOW, AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS MADE,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND US SCANNED COPIES OF THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR CONFIRMATION AND CLAIMS OF THE MONEY.

AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE, YOU ARE FREE..

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED.

Looks familiar. I'm wondering why I have to send him anything if he's called the boys off. I think I'll ask...heh heh heh.

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still hasn't replied to my Hit lad union email i sent him.. Don't think he will..

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FloridaBaiter wrote:

I got the same answer, with the same names as above, and took a bit of a different approach. I became rather indignant, pointing out that I very much doubted that each gentleman's address was "ADRESS." I demanded that he give me better information, and how dare he be so sloppy with this transaction because hey, MY LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE! Mad

When I decide I have the proper info sure, I'll use WU, but since MY LIFE IS AT STAKE the information will have to go through s3curity shi3ld of course... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him time, he went quiet on me for a few hours. He's probably a little overwhelmed by the response Wink

MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might drop this lad myself.

He is already getting a bit pissed off with me. Like you say, maybe he is getting too overwhelmed by all the responses.

Also, if we all send him to SS or m7cn s3cure, then he will soon realise that he is being baited.

Closed lad accounts x7

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sending forged payment slips. His protracted silence might just mean he's making a tit of himself in various banks. Smile

Quote:
I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS MY BOYS HAVE RECIEVED THE MONEY OK

If he's using mules to collect the payments, the embarrassment at the bank will be a wake-up call, hopefully.

MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him for more details about who wants me dead and why, before I send him any money.

I got this reply.

Quote:
I AM BUSI WITH OTHER HITS TO DEAL WIV YOU NOW. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. GOD HAS SAVE U.

It seems that he has got so many replies that he is now far too busy to kill me Laughing

Thanks guys, you saved my life Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x7

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's just a temporary repreive. Laughing

I've taken my usual course, and convinced him he's got me so edgy, I shot the postman this morning. Later on come the two nuns collecting for charity whom I assumed to be his boys in disguise, then I ask him for advice on what to do with the bodies. It's amazing how little concern they ever show for this. They just carry on demanding their money.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know some of you have gotten this "warning" by now. Shocked
Most of the recipients' names look like baiters.

Quote:

From Jake Okonwo <[email protected]>
to [suppressed]
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:56 AM
subject no body wants you daed, he/she is a liar...

Hello.
please be carefull and pay no money to anybody, i am aware somebody is threatening to kill you, that is a clear lies and scam, am cleaner by profession and a poor young man,i believe things will change for me one day, i came to read about michael jackson"s death in the internet business centre, and i saw an opened notepad,i saw about more than 39 different email address with a threat
later and killing words below it,in which your email is included, believe me ,no body wants you dead, the person that did this is a scammer,i have informed others, ok ? he/she must have made the graetest mistake to forget closing the note pad well, please do not be afraid again and be as happy as you used to be before, feel free and go
any were you want, ok?,do not listen to any word he says to you, let him know you have found out he is no body.
take care of your self and your family and reply back to me.
be my good friend.
bye.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, he's fishing to find out who's for real I reckon. I've sent a thank-you.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Agreed. I replied in character, very frightened.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too sent an IC reply as Cammy:

Quote:
Um - thanx. I thought this was a joke, but now I find out it's a scam of some sort. Wow. Just wow.
Be blessed.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this came back:

Quote:
good day my good friend.
i am glad you are well relief of the tension mounted on you by that thief claiming to be an assasine, please sir,as you know i am no body and nothing but a cleaner, please can you be of help to me financialy nomatter how little, so that i can change the cleaning work am doing and get a better job for my self,i believe you can be of help.
please reply to me, thanks and remain blessed.

We have a new modality I think! Should we squash it flat!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Already on it. Rev Bob is up to the task of making him a new church member and the donation will be on its way!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey! I just noticed that he called Cammy "sir". Time to complain and send a photograph - maybe we can make a love-bait out of this!

Sand Timer x 7
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the same thing back...

Quote:
good day my good friend.

please see me as if am part of your family and loved one that is in nigeria, i am glad that you are wise that thief claiming to be an assasine is a false, please sir,as you know i am no body and nothing but a cleaner, please can you be of help to me financialy nomatter how little, so that i can change the cleaning work am doing and get a better job for my self,i believe you can be of help to me.

please reply to me, thanks and remain blessed.

Not sure where to go yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with something...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Wile E. Coyote
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Gomer boys just did a dolla chop. We will see what happens.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ended up with Cammy being honey-sweet and not complaining:

Quote:
You've got me curious now. Where are you? I also hope that maggot scammer won't find out what you did! I haven't heard from him since, so maybe he knows someone's blabbed. Maybe you should keep your head down!
Since you helped me, here's something on account - a picture from a photoshoot last year on Bondi Beach. It's AJ's favourite.
Please let me know that you're OK. And call me Cammy - all my friends do.

I added this picture to whet interest:

Sand Timer x 7
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when they add another fun phrase/word to my arsenal:
Quote:
YOU WILL BE PAYING THE MONEY INSTALMENTALY

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic