SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

towerloans.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you make of this? http://www.towerloans.com/ I think it is just a parked page. I received this in my catcher account. Anybody speak Spanish?

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.239.156.197 with SMTP id n5cs201069hbc;
Thu, 7 May 2009 11:00:13 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.55.140 with SMTP id u12mr2625028bkg.127.1241717589603;
Thu, 07 May 2009 10:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:33:06 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3APrograma_de_Pr=E9stamo_FINANZAS?=
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001636c924d9d6fde3046955e73e

--001636c924d9d6fde3046955e73e
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Buen D=EDa Se=F1or / Se=F1ora,
from TOWER LOANS <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to [email protected]
date Thu, May 7, 2009 at 1:33 PM
subject Re:Programa de Préstamo FINANZAS
mailed-by googlemail.com

Buen Día Señor / Señora,

Soy Elvis Sr. Brown, de TORRE DE PRÉSTAMO HIPOTECARIO Y FINANZAS SERVICIOS. Quiero aprovechar este medio para alertar a todos los individuos de este Programa de Préstamo FINANZAS, por favor, tómese su tiempo y leer y ver la razón de esta email. The objetivo de este mail es que usted y yo podríamos compartir algo en común, soy un prestamista de dinero Buscan gente que necesita ayuda en línea ... En algún momento de nuestras vidas muchos de nosotros hemos contemplado o tratado de iniciar un negocio en casa, de negocios personales, pago de facturas, pagar las deudas financieras, préstamos para automóviles, préstamos de coches, préstamos empresa, préstamo para iniciar su negocio y buscando ayuda financiera para iniciar la vida o lo que usted necesita ayuda financiera, no se preocupe, no estoy tratando de venderle nada. Sólo quiero pedirle una simple pregunta?

"Si me ayudó a iniciar todos estos negocios y en dos años se jubila y la hizo grande ... ¿Podría enviarme una tarjeta de agradecimiento?"

Si su respuesta es "Sí" y luego sólo debe responder a nosotros con la siguiente información:
Nombre de Contacto: Sr. Brown, Elvis,

E-mail: (towerloans.mortgage financiación @ hotmail.com)
Y como un tema, escribir esta frase.

"" Me gustaría ser parte de este programa de préstamos ""

Me gustaría ofrecerle un préstamo a bajo interés a bajos y asequibles de tipo de interés del 3% sólo con los pagos de su elección, sin obligación y sin condiciones si decide que no es para ti i no en contacto con usted de nuevo. Estamos buscando personas que necesitan ayuda o que han sido financieramente o incluso tienen mal crédito obtener préstamos, pero dispuestos a pagar el préstamo adquirido para ellos en los años.

Tenga en cuenta que los solicitantes deben ser más de 18 años de edad antes de que pueda solicitar un préstamo de nosotros, y también los solicitantes pueden solicitar con o sin garantía, pero los solicitantes deben estar trabajando para aplicar a fin de que puedan pagar el préstamo a la estipulada período de amortización.

Saludos cordiales,

Sr. Elvis Brown,
Gerente de procesamiento de préstamos.
PRESTAMO HIPOTECARIO PARA LA TORRE Y FINANZAS,
Londres Reino Unido.
Correo electrónico: towerloans.mortgage financiación @ hotmail.com
Teléfono: +44-704-5790-457
www.towerloans.com.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BabelFish says -

Quote:

Good day Gentleman/Lady,

I am Elvis Mr. Brown, of TOWER OF HYPOTHECATING LOAN AND FINANCES SERVICES. I want to take advantage of this means to alert to all the individuals of this Program of Loan FINANCES, please, tómese its time and to read and to see the reason of this email. Objective The of this mail is that you and I could share something common, I am a money moneylender Look for people that in line needs aid… At some time our lives many of us we have contemplated or tried to initiate a business in house, of personal businesses, payment of invoices, to pay the financial debts, loans for automobiles, loans of cars, loans company, loan to initiate its business and looking for financial aid to initiate the life or what you need financial aid, it does not worry, I am not trying to sell nothing to him. I only want to request a simple question to him?

" If it helped me to initiate all these businesses and in two years one retires and it made it great… Could send a gratefulness card to me? "

If its answer is " Sí" and soon only it must respond with the following information: Name of Contact: Mr. Brown, Elvis,
Email: (towerloans.mortgage financing @ hotmail.com)

And like a subject, to write this phrase.
" I would like to be part of this program of loans "

I would like to offer a low and reasonable loan to him to low interest to of type of interest of only 3% with the payments of his election, without obligation and conditions if she decides that it is not for you i not in contact with you again. We are looking for people who need aid or who have been financially or they even have bad credit to obtain loans, but arranged to pay the acquired loan to them in the years.

He considers that the applicants must be more than 18 years of age before she can ask for a loan of us, and also the applicants can solicit with or without guarantee, but the applicants must be working to apply in order that they can pay the loan to the stipulated period of amortization.

The wording looks a bit like standard Loan Lad

The site looks like it has been designed to generate income from Google Adverts. There's no actual content, just different pages of specific adverts.

The site is also registered for 2 years, which is odd for a scammer.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Artemis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The domain is parked.

The hoster is getting any income.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.towerloans.com/

Page now shows:
Quote:
nosite

Since the original OP only showed a hotmail addy, it doesn't appear there is much to do with this domain at this time. Marking it 'To Watch'. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is now redirecting to here: http://paydayonline.org

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, when I click on the towerloans url I get automatically redirected to this: http://paydayonline.org/?id=s743-noid-typein&kw=

Quote:
canonical name paydayonline.org.
addresses 74.54.156.75

Queried whois.publicinterestregistry.net with "paydayonline.org"...
Domain ID:D150452451-LROR
Domain Name:PAYDAYONLINE.ORG
Created On:21-Dec-2007 19:06:39 UTC
Last Updated On:02-Jan-2009 20:55:52 UTC
Expiration Date:21-Dec-2009 19:06:39 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Moniker Online Services Inc. (R145-LROR)
Registrant ID:MONIKER1680744
Registrant Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Registrant Organization:Moniker Privacy Services
Registrant Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Registrant Street2:Suite 201
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Pompano Beach
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33069
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9549848445
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.9549699155
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:MONIKER1680744
Admin Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Admin Organization:Moniker Privacy Services
Admin Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Admin Street2:Suite 201
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Pompano Beach
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:33069
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.9549848445
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.9549699155
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:MONIKER1680744
Tech Name:Moniker Privacy Services
Tech Organization:Moniker Privacy Services
Tech Street1:20 SW 27th Ave.
Tech Street2:Suite 201
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Pompano Beach
Tech State/Province:FL
Tech Postal Code:33069
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.9549848445
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.9549699155
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS2.07H.COM
Name Server:NS1.07H.COM

Network Whois record
Queried whois.arin.net with "74.54.156.75"...

OrgName: ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
OrgID: TPCM
Address: 315 Capitol
Address: Suite 205
City: Houston
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 77002

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.theplanet.com:4321

NetRange: 74.52.0.0 - 74.55.255.255
CIDR: 74.52.0.0/14
OriginAS: AS13749, AS21844, AS30315, AS36420
NetName: NETBLK-THEPLANET-BLK-14
NetHandle: NET-74-52-0-0-1
Parent: NET-74-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.THEPLANET.COM
NameServer: NS2.THEPLANET.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-02-17
Updated: 2009-02-24

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
RAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
RAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
RAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE271-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: The Planet Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-281-714-3560
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

I think it is also a fake: Non secure application. http://paydayonline.org/apply.html though it has this little "web secure" logo on it.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny, it is now redirecting to http://www.paydayone.com/ for me. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't get a look at the sourcecode for towerloans to see what it's up to but we have seen sites in the past that redirected to different places depending on your IP. Dora, try a proxy and see what happens.
ON7 loves these. Wink When he was teaching me about redirects the site he used as an example happened to be sending me somewhere different than it was sending him. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is now redirecting to a secure page for cashloanresource.com. I am moving this off to misc. scams. While it's certainly not some place I'd ever apply for a loan, I don't think this is something we'll be killing here.

Pisspot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this site is now redirecting through an intermediary to

http://uk-cashloansnow.co.uk/signup.form;jsessionid=jcWyt6ckj948_IlQls?k=m5sa6horto&p=12672&d=CD197&a=&s=rvtbmdjFryu4V1IXKv2jNQ==&dtc=&noSession=false#back
Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn 3 redirects for me
http://paydayloans.biz/?sov=743

http://ppx.com/tracking/click/send/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fclick.linkstattrack.com%2FzoneId%2F266197%3Fsub%3Ds743-noid-typein-

https://cashloanresource.com/?promo_id=34751&pwadvid=2T5y40u0FCe5L,okMpp-b2GejbFFidFf&promo_sub_code=13227&track_key=0S9IV0fflqRk8v9hVZsV5aL4tse&sub=s743-noid-typein-

and then a if window closes VB script that tries to keep me there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic