SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Too good - in surplus - J0hn Sparr0w in ladland ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago ReversePsychology did write a script especially for a bait. .. Lad makes me his oga *. . . .*

Update on Fri. Jul 03, evening, GMT:

Though, clever as he is, the lad of that thread did send out this gem of a script on his own cost, for his own benefit, from a gmail account.
His 2nd answer is still the 2nd script he got from RevPsycho.

And he did sent it also to the passengers of the Eater-Shuttle.

In the catcher I found the following.

Quote:
from J0hn Sparrow <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 7:36 PM
subject DEAR FRIEND

Greetings,

My reason of contacting you is purely based on seeking your assistance. To tell you more about me, my name is John Sparrow. I am 22 years old I am the child of late Mr and Mrs Sparrow and I am living here in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote d'Ivoire in West Africa.

I am a student studying alchemy but after the sudden death of our father I forced myself to discontinue my studies because no one could sponsor my studies again. My mother died many years back from spontaneous combustion when I was just 8 years old and since then I and my younger sister have been with my father and he took me so special as the only son.
His death was so sudden and was caused by a large bullet in his skull as the doctor said in his death certificate but we are suspecting one of my uncle who always travel with him any time he is making overseas trip as the person who planned his death, well only Xenu knows the truth.....<snip>

it can be found today in Surplus and tomorrow everywhere....... .:.a cheap lil`pckg-OFFICE OF THE PRES and - John Sparrow !!

-edit - updates & typsos

Last edited by frank.lester on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they think people are gullible enough to believe there is $14,300,000,000,000 in a single treasure chest, in Abidjan of all places Shocked

(Evidently they do Laughing )

EDIT: I hadn't checked my own catcher account recently, it seems to have hit mine, too.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams

Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It made it into my catcher account as well.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So lets include this wonnabe pirat into our prayers.
we will see if his 2nd script has the qualities of your's.

I would suggest, to use another baiting character, if anyone here is corresponding with both,
the first .... J0hn Sparrow <[email protected]> and
the new one ... from J0hn Sparrow <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected] // read all the j0hn as leeted = john

in case it is a clever little fella.

Last edited by frank.lester on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 or 3 characters of mine received that yesterday ... one was from a "double-sparr0w" email addy "sparr0w.sparr0w".
Well I replied to all of them...should it be a baiter, I can still apologize in my 2nd reply Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The one in my catcher account came from a different address:
[email protected]

Same reply-to address, though.

Sent him a mail, I'm curious to know if he has the second script.

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I´m curious Smile no reply yet to RandaII and Natascha

Now he´s also written to my Tintin detectives, plues to my TW4T brother Mr. Stan Laurel. Makes 4 in total.

Is he part of the ladshuttle, perhaps? Because the above are all in that list.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think he is, my catcher is in the shuttle, as well

frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YEP, here also shuttle passengers as receivers.

but I guess, it could be the original lad, because the sendout through the catapult had a different subject, the one used by #080 is the original one.

maybe he is doing extra business with this fine script, or he has some doubts.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it too, his second email;

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you for your eagerness to help me in my plea. I do not feel safe from my uncles as I think they are plotting to keelhaul me and then fire my sister out of a cannon. They are cruel, blood-thirsty scaliwags.

Please, tell me your full name, location, and star sign. Tell me, do you get sea sick? Do you know how to handle a sword? Have you recently had a run-in with the East India Trading Company?

Get back to me soon,
John Sparrow

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he starts dreaming of the Jackpot.

--
giggls.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's amusing about this is that he might be doing this to see if I'm bluffing, and yet he is only going to run into more baiters. Laughing

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amost missed it-his mail landed in the spam folder of my main baiting addy.This should be good for a laugh or two if nothing else.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Next reply

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

Thank you so much for email and i called you yesterday night at calling centre but your Husband dont pick up my call and Things are getting worse and worse here as my uncles have locked us in the hold of the ship.

Here is the treasure map as proof of the legitimacy of this deal. Tell me what you think is the safest path to the treasure [attached a treasure map like a child would draw for a school project]

Regards,
John Sparrow

I think badger...

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ hi, no, it is the script he has got from his 'oga', with some additions of his feather maybe.

it is clear now, this is the same lad, sending from different addresses to different reciever-circles.

see the original-thread here

.. Lad makes me his oga *. . . .*
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently the lad does not think my story about being locked up in the hold is convincing enough:

Quote:
Here is the treasure Map so tell me what are we going to do to safe this treasure from my uncles.

That's it, not even a "John Sparr0w" at the bottom. Of course, he will receive no further replies from me at that address...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic