SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

springing a surprise on the barrister

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

on tuesday a jo'burg barrister wrote with instructions about making the western union payment.
on behalf of paris hilton's lawyer (mr ziggy stardust) i wrote back...
Quote:
Dear Sir

One of Mr Ziggy's staff will be in Johannesburg on Thursday, and will make the payment in person.

Please note that we will be travelling for the next few days, and I may not be able to contact you again until Friday. I trust you will have news of how to proceed after the payment has been processed.

Jean Genie

the news that i was willing to pay - but not via western onion - will have been an unwelcome surprise.
he must have been in some turmoil when he wrote the following, because his usually impeccable spelling and grammar have gone to pot.
Quote:
276 GOVERNMENT BUILDING SANTON CITY

JOHANNESBOURG SOUTH AFRICA

EMAIL [email protected]

ATTENTION MR Jean Genie

FROM THE DESK OF:
{SAN} REDEBE GUMEDE

I have hard what you just said, but why so soon? Unexpectedly you just schedule of sending in a candidate with out notifying. Well it still okey by me, are you making the hotel reservation on your own or it is my responsibility to do so? Please I will deem it wise that you get me informed of all this so that I will no if I am going to pick him at the airport and also make the reservation in one of the five star hotels around the city.

Also send in the telephone number of the representative you send in, I will like to talk to him ist so that I will here the vice of the person. Send me the flight schedule so that I will cross check it and everything. If it correspond or not. And one more thing what is the name of the person please send this information’s to me don’t take long in doing this..

Thanks

{SAN} REDEBE GUMEDE
N/B
GET PEDRO WILLIAMS INFORMED OF THIS DEVELOPMENT

he seemed desperate to contact me, but i decided to stick to my 'not contactable until friday' story.
on friday i get to taunt him with the news that my representative was unable to find him at the fake address he gave.
then i will line him up for an airport meet on monday (he seems to know a lot about those) Wink

Last edited by r2d2 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like it could be fun. Need help?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic