SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What some Lads accept as ID...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy was told:

Quote:
Please before I can reveal more information to you , kindly sends me your pictured id so I can know who am dealing with. As soon I get your picture then we can proceed to get the funds transferred into your Account. So I need you to send me a form of identification so that I can know you better.

Cammy replied:

Quote:
I've attached a picture AJ took last time we went out. He's rather proud of it!
What happens next?

With it was a cropped version of this picture:

Quote:
Alright i got the picture, the next thing is for you to apply officially for the funds to be released to you ,

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in their native tongue, what a mugu
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you crop the top or bottom of that pic? Shocked

As an aside, I think it was SP who used a Bicycle Proficiency Certificate, I'm still using my Singer Sewing Machine Achievement Certificate (Thanks Marv)

As has been said repeatedly, all lads want to know is how compliant you are, and sending them something without a lot of problems gets them onto the serious stuff quicker, like WU and MG, then it's bank account time with Alan

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammie looks hot! That's funny, Official ID can just be a picture? I'm going to try that next time I get pulled over.."here's a photo of me..."
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one, Yastreb. Laughing

I've posted this here before. This is the best "ID" I ever got away with with a lad.

In response to his request for ID, I sent this:

Quote:
Thank you for the email, but I didn't understand it very well. I don't have an ID to send to you. . . . I hope I can still do this without an ID. In the US you don't need a passport so I never got one and I can't drive. My ID number for the cafeteria is #347, if that helps. Is that good?

His reply:

Quote:
Moreso,regardin if you can still do this without Identification card,yes you can,but for security reasons,it would have been better so that we do not deliver the CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT to another person.But now you have sent your I.D number,I am quite pleased with you on that,so righ now the Central Bank Governor has already approved your CERTIFIED DRAFT and will be sent to you this morning.

I think my Eater favorite of all time is still this one: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=875570#875570

worldmap wrote:
The amount to be transferred to me is $10.5 million, and my personal phone number is 206-350-****. I don't have an ID card, so I've sent you a photograph of Telly Savalas instead. I hope this is acceptable.

He doesn't even claim it to be a picture of himself. Laughing

The lad not only accepted it and moved on, the image is watermarked as "Received and approved" and sent back.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an excellent way to slow the lads down, must be a nightmare trying to scam people with only one hand available to type Wink

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny stuff, yastreb and Ima. Laughing
The weirdest ID I sent a lad is an "Official Backseat Driver" ID that I got from a Volkswagon Ad in a magazine a few years ago. It has a picture of my cat on it. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
As an aside, I think it was SP who used a Bicycle Proficiency Certificate, .....

That would be me, as my siggy bears witness. That nice Prof. Soludo was well impressed. Laughing

Just as an aside, why has that nice blond laydee in the pic got what appears to be an extremely large penis stuck under her left arm? Shocked

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Tommo - I sure as hell don't see what you see; what I see is something on the wall behind Cammy that is visible under her left arm.

(The lass is question is Sophie Monk, for those who are puzzled.)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

El Sid wrote:
must be a nightmare trying to scam people with only one hand available to type

putting modesty aside, i think you are absolutely correct Wink

Diablo
419Eater is my life

Location: Heaven Don't Want Me and Hell's Afraid I'll Take Over

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad doesn't even open the attachment, i send a rubbish dll file as my passport and it was accepted

Boardingpass generator
Deuzer's receipt generators
Get new scammer email addresses here

Closed lad accounts 2x (Hongkong, Tokyo) - by P@ul C0le
Closed lad accounts 3x (Accra, 2x New York) - by P@tr1k Men5@h
Closed lad accounts 4x by Others
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i took the advice of a senior baiter (sorry - can't remember who)
to say that it is the policy of my firm/church/whatever not to send id.

if that doesn't fit your bait, i have tried another technique which works.
pretend you cannot (or cannot easily) scan your id, but offer another document which is available as a pdf file on your computer.
it could be an expenses payment from an employer, or an offer of employment, or something similar.

the dll technique works as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic