SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rankl3 Jon3s: The Golfer - a lad production

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You don't have any friends that are movie producers, do you? Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do actually, high school friend that made an indie film that won a few awards.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should invite him to join us. Wink

I'm Christina Aquilera! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're out of contact, and I'd rather not get innocent people involved. Besides, I have a good concept of what it takes to make a film from listening to him, and I could probably find his number for advise if I really needed to.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After about a month with no contact, Emmanuel sent this to my character's e-mail account about 4 hours ago:

Quote:

Dear Dr. Colbert,
I have been away for some weeks in relation to the production and I came back to read your mails.
I am waiting for your trip as the rains will soon subside.
PRODUCER
Mr. Onyema Emmanuel

Huh? Doesn't he remember poor Mal and the lawsuit?

Quote:

Dear Emmanuel,

Well, we never did make it to Lagos. Captain Mal's eardrum exploded and the plane had to make an emergency landing back in London. Then I got the awful news the Mr. De Mentia was suing us. Did you read the letter from his lawyer that I sent you?

Lots of horrible things have happened since then and I don't have time to mention them all.

What have you being doing while you were away? Did you get a lawyer to help us fight Mr. De Mentia? Did you find a doctor to help Captain Mal? How long has it been raining?

-Stephen

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now might be a good time to mention that location shooting for "The Big Bang" is taking place in Malabo, and that they're looking for script doctors (especially those who understand African idioms). Pay's a lousy $2,000 per day, so it may not be worth his while, but you might just let him know.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the message.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic