SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo.

So happy - twirly happy - that all you peeps are having a brilliant time.

Cool

Reply to nataiyliyaiai.

Quote:
Hi My Most Beautiful pet,
I really do miss you so much and I have so much care for you.
I went to the bank as you asked me to and asked them about Weston Onion as you suggested.

The man at the bank knew what it was but he told me they do not have such a service at the bank, he also told me that many scammers insist on using this Weston Onion and that they refuse to use their bank account to receive money because they are trying to hide.

I told the man that My love would not be trying to deceive me, that she is real and true and that she loves me dearly, I told him how much I want to be with you and that you are not one of these scammers, and that you are not trying to deceive, I said that you are real and that she will give me a bank account to show she is not trying to hide anything from me.

Nataliya, I know in my heart that we are meant to be but I do need to know that you are true by giving me a bank account for me to pay this money for you, it is much safer and quicker, the man at the bank explained it all to me and told me that he has heard many cases where Weston Onion payments are stolen and do not get to the person they are meant for, I would so hate for that to happen and delay you getting here to be with me forever.
Darling, I know you worry that I do not talk much of my friends but I wish to tell you I have many friends, I have come to know a male Nurse from the hospital where my sister was being cared for, he is a good friend, many think he can be a little nasty at times but he is so caring really and he can be so much fun.
He has many pets and treats them all with such love and caring and he has offered to let us pick one when you get here, I know you would love to have a pet too and I look forward to picking one out with him.

He is so wise and has much knowledge on pets, I suggested that perhaps I would like a dingo but he told me that is not such a good idea, he once had a dingo himself but after it stole his eski he swore never to have a dingo again.
I guess he is right, we will need to discuss pets more, what kind of pet would you like?
Beautiful, I have travelled the world many times, I used to spend some time exploring with another friend named Dora, I so wish you could meet her, she is very good with FB matters and will be able to advise us well on what we should do with the travelling arrangements. I was wondering if you should call her for advice, I know she can be very helpful and she is very friendly, I know you and her will get on so well.

I must go now, but I have really enjoyed writing to you, please get back to me with your bank details so I can begin working on it straight away one day away from you is one day too many and I do so much want you with me

I do love you so very much My Beautiful, I wrote you a poem earlier, all about us, it had me smiling so wide as I wrote it for you.

Take care My Special friend
Sweet regards
SweetCakes

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I used to spend some time exploring with another friend named Dora, I so wish you could meet her, she is very good with FB matters and will be able to advise us well on what we should do with the travelling arrangements. I was wondering if you should call her for advice, I know she can be very helpful and she is very friendly, I know you and her will get on so well.

Please record that convo Dora! Maybe DQ will help Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So much truth in the reply to the Vlad pet, I do so much like telling them the truth Laughing

Going back a few post Drama Queen wrote
Quote:
There is just nothing better to show your love for a fellow man than to steal from them. Yes he is perfect.

Laughing
yes, I think he is perfect too Wink

Welcome to Spooner Hall Doc, always love welcoming new guests into Spooner hall and welcoming new pets to the dungeon is also loads of fun Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did intend to reply mark on Monday but decided to let the pet languish for a further day.

Sweety really cares for her pets feelings ya know hahahahahahaha

Shocked

Quote:
Hey Marc baby

I am so so so sorry. My connection server thingy had to be repaired. I was so furious with them because we lost contact.

Please, please forgive me - it all fixed up and working fine now again.

I hope you not angry with me. It was such a shame cuz we were getting on famously.

Please write back soon and put my mind at rest that you have not found another to take my place.

Sweet Sweety xxx

Wink Laughing

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your sweetness to the lad Kate. The song pour some sugar on me comes to mind.

Then when you have him coated in all that sugar, you can creme brulee him. Laughing

Works great and they never see it coming...

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Bruleeing lads is the best part Laughing

A few updates on the potential VPAs, in these economic times you would think they would do anything to be our VPA but alas, they keep leaving us just after we get some valuable script.

Nataliya seems to be ignoring us for the last 3 days so I figured I will see if we can revive the bait, she showed so much promise too

SweetCakes enquires of Nataliya

Quote:
Nataliya My Princes

I dont know where you have disappeared to, I am waiting desperately for details so I can get this money to you.

I do hope everything is OK

Regards
SweetCakes

there is a good chance we have lost this one after insisting on the bank account, but thats fine, she was out of script anyway Wink

Onto Sweety's new pet, all is not lost yet, he sent a yahoo request to Sweety, we wont be taking him up on his kind offer, we dont do chat and we are in control here Wink

Sweety is puzzled by this yahoo advertising

Quote:
Hi Mark

I am not sure why you would send me this, please explain what it is all about, I already have an email address, why would I want another one

I must say, I find it strange that I send you a heartfelt email and the best you can do is come back and try to spam me with an add for yahoo

very Puzzled
Sweety

With a reply like this we do run a risk of losing him but not a problem, I have a new batch to send invites off to Wink

Editing to add
No sooner I send off an invite to a new pet and I get this in SweetCakes' box
Nataliya does love me
This in 2 minutes ago
Paragraphs added
Quote:
Hi my Lovely SweetCakes.

I so was happy in readings
Your sweet and beautiful letter to which it is very difficult for me
Transfer all pleasure through a computer. I am grateful to you that you agree to help to me. My dear SweetCakes, I was in bank and now some time to create account is necessary for me.

At once as I to create account, I shall give you data account and you can transfer some money for registration of my documents. I also hope, it
We already soon shall together. I very much hope for you And on your help.

I shall be happy, only you can Present me the sea of tenderness and heat. I could not think of the best Way to spend days then with you honey. About honey tear of love in my eye So inlove with you are and to think us together and division real clean Love from our heart and in the big season to have such pleasure And the love with you to be memory of a long life to treasure Beauty in us.

Ever sence we all over again written I Has fallen in love with you and as you so very much and as I have love With you. You - my true clean real love to not be anybody another, but you my love For ever and more fair you have a key to my heart yours my love.

We should not wait or see or feel something we, allready have
More than our feelings more then it is true, that our love to one another is so deep As the deep dark blue sky both so fine as the sea and coast goes together.

I have such greater belief in us and the confident hopes for our love which you are so Beautiful I love you so very much honey. The love - an entertainment, it is pleasure and Such I am happy only simply I adore you. I love you honey, you are best of my love. Yours it is true

Love Nataliya.

Editing again with my reply

Quote:
Nataliya

That is wonderful

Please do hurry and get me this bank data so I can work on it straight away.

I do love you very much My Beautiful Princess, I will love you forever and ever

Sweet kisses, close hugs, tender cool touch

I love you
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

" my true clean real love " That's funny! Shocked

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the sea of tenderness and heat

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Team Spooner seem to be getting through the lads at a great rate, last night I sent out some "so sweet" new invites with a simple and proven method

Quote:
Thank you so much for your message,

Please tell me all about you

Rolling Eyes

A couple more words or niceties can be included if you like but that is usually enough to get them

AND - Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooo

As a result of our invites we get to introduce a new pet

Please welcome Vivian

Quote:
Good day to you from senegal,
how are you doing? I hope you are doing wonderfully well and okay, i am doing fine here, so please to read your message today. I just finish reading now when i decided to reply you i hope it finds you well in good health..

Thanks for your message and wanting to know the real me. I realy want us to know more about each other and finaly meet in person after knowing more here through the internet who knows what the future may hold.

I want to tell you more about me. My name is VIVIAN, I am resding here in dakar senegal and working in a supermarket as a sales attendant. I am a christian, i don't smoke and i don't drink,
I am a compassionate woman, romantic, sincere, loving, easy going, open minded, faithful, trust worlthiness and passionate. My hobies are reading, listening to music, gardening, swimming, i like to also relax in the beach, i like the nature, watching tv and cooking. My friends and family do call me a good cook, i think i am because i can cook very well i hope to cook for you one day.

I am a single lady never married before, i have been alone for 2years years now because of how my ex treated me in my past relationship but i still believe there are special men in this world who don't have the spare to pierce a woman heart beside the world is too short to live alone without true love. I came to the internet world in search for my best friend, lover, soul mate, companion and partner for life. I am very happy we have meet each other and doing the right thing by telling each other more about ourselfs. Tell me your like and dislike? Your past relationship? Your family background? educationaly background? Do you Smoke? Drink? what are your hobies? I think this questions are okay for now so it will not be too borring for you.

Ok my dear new friend, i end this mesage here why i am already looking forward to your next message. Please write soon. Take good care of yourself with all my thought and remain bless.

Yours,
VIVIAN

This lad steers a long way from the usual Senegalese script of being stuck in a refuge camp and the pictures while not attractive look quite genuine and believable.
I would think this lad could be more dangerous than your regular lad so wasting his time and posting his scripts will be more of a pleasure than normal

It included 3 very natural looking pics of what seems to be an African girl and hardly a pretty one

Silly lad enquired of SweetCakes’ “educationaly background?” he was educationaly backgrounded enough to find that amusing

Wink Laughing

I have a suspicion that this pet may very well need to get all "down and smutty" for the dangled dollar.

Shocked

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent off my reply to Vivian

Sweetcakes wants to know everything about Vivian

Quote:
Hi Vivian

It is so wonderful getting to know each other.

Thank you so much for the pictures, you look delightful.

please tell me where they were taken, is that your home?

I run a business and dont have much time to meet new people which is why I decided to try my luck on the internet, I am careful about hwat I tell and need to know the person well before I open up.

I am nearly for, some say i am attractive and very active.

I am so happy you have responded

Regards
SweetCakes

Off to find some more pets Laughing

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Murry

I'm glad you snagged Vivian. Like I told everyone in my giveaway post those pics are really her. I saw her on her web cam.

She will stay on script for awhile, (bet you can change that) then want you to chat and web cam with her. Then start asking for money.

Scaming is what she does for a living.

After a while she will offer to go NUDE on cam but only if you do also.

My first go with her ended with my character dying after 2 months of chating. He had gone out to buy a webcam to see her NUDE and killed him self in a car crash.

When my first characters brother gave her the bad news and she tryed to con him out of money for 2 months.

She's been active lately on Flixter so I'm Hoping you can keep her busy and away from others.

I'll be watching. Have fun.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips

Live female lads are so very rare, thank you for bringing her to our attention

I dont care too much about trophy pictures, especially when baiting female lads, but if we were to get one, this will be our best chance

Not sure I want to see her nude though Shocked

In fact, I am sure I dont want to puke

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't want to see that either, that is why I crashed and burned while going to get a webcam. Rolling Eyes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies - in my usual Friday rush to the shops - received mail

Rolling Eyes

NEW lad responds "al"

Quote:
My Sweety,

Thanks for your response my dear, I really appreciate your message to my email directly, below is just hint about me and you should tell me more about you too. I will be waiting my dear.

FULL NAME : Albert Dave
BORN IN : Buffalo, New York 23rd June, 1970 ( my b-day is on Tuesday)
SIGN : Cancer
LIVING IN: NY since i was born and later moved to CA for work that was 2000 and Nigeria since 2005
FAMILY BACKGROUND: Dad : Medical doctor, Mom : Housewife, Only child
RELIGION : (But i don't believe in religion, i believe in god)
WHAT IS YOUR POSITION IN YOUR JOB: Senior Marketing Manager
ARE YOU A FREQUENT TRAVELER : I am most especially cos of my work
HAVE U BEEN MARRIED BEFORE : Nope.
DO U HAVE A KID(s) :No
PETS : No pets

I hope this will be enough for you too, so please let's try and keep this consistency. I shall be waiting for your response and this is my number . I wait for your call or sms ok.

Albert

Looks like he could be a bag of fun - for us.

Wink Laughing Cool

*waves* to Hubby hahahahahahahahaahah

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news with the new pet Sweety, it has been a while since we have had a good male pet to train and this one looks like he has so much promise Laughing

The wonderfully attentive new pet Vivian looks like she may be easy to train as well

Received another wonderful scripted reply complete with another 4 pics

Vivian is hungry for it Shocked

Quote:
Hello My Dearest Murray,
am very happy to hear from you once again and God will bless you for the time that take you to email me back.I was so greatfull and full of joy when i read the mail you send to me you sound like a very nice and honest person which that is the type of person i am looking for in life and to share this sweet lovely world wish God have created for us together.

the pics i sent to you was taken from my room.i live alone here and that is my room wish you are seeing on my pics.pls send me your pics too so that i can see you and feel you around me all days and all night.i really like you because i have never feel the way i am feeling when i read the mail you sent to me.i am very serious with your friendship because is long i have been hungry for it.

In further Spooner news, it Seems Nataliya still loves us

Even better news, she has supplied us with a bank account to get closed

Isn't that wonderful news Laughing

Nataliya enquires - I hope that with you all perfectly!!!!

Couldn't be better, some wonderfully well trained pets, a wonderful wife, business is booming, couldn't be happier Laughing

Quote:
Hello my lovely SweetCakes.

I am very glad to see your letter. How you? I hope that with you all perfectly!!!! To me you will pleasantly hear that to help to me. I hope that absolutely soon we can will meet. I think that we we shall spend the most remarkable time in our life. You agree? It so is pleasant for me that I have met you!!! I went to bank and I to receive bad news. In bank to me to not open new account. I have been very disappointed. Therefore I spoke with the aunt. At her is account in bank and she it agree that you transfer money on her account. Then my aunt to give me of money and I shall go and pay in travel agency. I to send you data account my aunt:

Account With Institution:

S.W.I.F.T.: SABRRUMMNA1
SBERBANK
(VOLGO-VYATSKY HEAD OFFICE)
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614

Beneficiary Customer:

Account: 40817978737020325017/50
Name: Matveeva Oksana

I as went to travel agency and learned all about cost of my arrival to you. Cost of air tickets and documents. The tourist agent has informed me that together with cost of air tickets I am necessary to pay to me all 2390 $ to understand that is not planned expenses, but I hope that you can help to me. Also that you can transfer 2000 $ on account to my aunt. I shall go at once to travel agency to pay money for my arrival to you. Ours relations everyone become stronger and more. I cannot wait this moment when we shall be together. I think that we we become good pair!!!. You agree? I wish to embrace somewhat quicker you and to kiss, I would want that our bodies could be together and not come off from each other never. I always searched for such person as you, and I have found you, I this am glad. I to ask you that you to write to me your phone number and I I shall call to you. I to wish to hear your voice and to speak with you. Your love Nataliya

I will post replies to them soonest
What is much more important right now is reporting that bank account Wink

Edited to remove some typos

Last edited by Murry Guru on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Murry

I reckon it would be a very nice gesture to offer the piggy to a new and promising baiter.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But Sweet Sweety, I was going to let you report this one Shocked

But we can let somebody promising get their first piggy.

It really is quite easy to do

Will you have time to prepare the report before shopping? Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

Yeppers - *dash of quick report*

Easy peasie - lemon squeasy.

Maybe - we could offer a nice little Piggy to (drum roll - for effect) ------------ TheFae!!!

A very promising new baiter.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety had to rush off to the shops and left me with the educational stuff again Rolling Eyes

Lucky I like to teach Wink

A quick Spooner guide on posting scammer bank details

For those of you new to baiting, scammers do not like to provide bank accounts because they are too inconvenient to replace, they will always opt for Western Union or MoneyGram when they can but if pushed in the right way they may provide bank details.

By reporting them to Alan, we are doing a lot of harm to the scammers ability to steal people's money as Alan weaves his magic and puts that information to great use

The piggy is a just reward for a job well done

This sticky http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780 provides a good resource as to what and how to notify Alan.

To show you how simple it is, this is what was sent

Quote:
Hi Alan
Please find the following bank account for your attention

SBERBANK
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614

Beneficiary Customer:

Further details on this scammer can be found posted here http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11207#p11207

The Gmail header is below

Regards (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

No harm done by keeping your own details in the email to Alan but it is not required
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.223.116.79 with SMTP id l15cs24827faq;
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 04:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.65.17 with SMTP id g17mr1150427bki.193.1246620582645;
Fri, 03 Jul 2009 04:29:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail-fx0-f217.google.com (mail-fx0-f217.google.com [209.85.220.217])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 18si6095627fxm.111.2009.07.03.04.29.41;
Fri, 03 Jul 2009 04:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.220.217 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.217;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.220.217 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: by mail-fx0-f217.google.com with SMTP id 17so554514fxm.2
for <[email protected]>; Fri, 03 Jul 2009 04:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:received:received:date:from:x-mailer:x-priority
:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
bh=3Tfsf8sK9piR/ayILHxQQmkAbrDwbdux05orJ67jFj4=;
b=ZkZu7bAS4S3FUG1sYuTjNy8v2t9y8IJ2vg0PtpLhlGaJPls9isZZEpmO5G8e6hi0cQ
3hk08zkkO52hICcAXlecA4ctT9uuP+hOVo6CXynSnJbmWpK8sDxd9bv0axV6p6lrKnEs
FOJOS0u6+wX7za3tdVYDPGVcDUanm5Qxuf2eM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=googlemail.com; s=gamma;
h=date:from:x-mailer:x-priority:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to
:references:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
b=E/zfTHdlA1ENJ/hGwfEQaXuaVCT2B8U1sOqOlHDBP+YgTfwksTXMiW0DZbHgfaxQvm
bSRXpqZXVCx17FjEh3ohbaEFxDWuIv3AmOL/qbmkfxvbK0V+mnvPYaw2oyR0cl3+M3c+
bGUvbX7c8ANA5AZwSg+B8itNi2gGPbburtoYc=
Received: by 10.103.243.9 with SMTP id v9mr728575mur.69.1246620581515;
Fri, 03 Jul 2009 04:29:41 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from ?10.74.5.163? ([92.255.242.40])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e9sm17278594muf.32.2009.07.03.04.29.39
(version=SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Fri, 03 Jul 2009 04:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 15:29:26 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: Murray xxxxxx Spooxxx <[email protected]>
Subject: My kisses only for you

The email that included the Bank account is here

Quote:
Hello my lovely SweetCakes. I am very glad to see your letter. How you? I hope that with you all perfectly!!!! To me you will pleasantly hear that to help to me. I hope that absolutely soon we can will meet. I think that we we shall spend the most remarkable time in our life. You agree? It so is pleasant for me that I have met you!!! I went to bank and I to receive bad news. In bank to me to not open new account. I have been very disappointed. Therefore I spoke with the aunt. At her is account in bank and she it agree that you transfer money on her account. Then my aunt to give me of money and I shall go and pay in travel agency. I to send you data account my aunt:

SBERBANK
NIZHNIY NOVGOROD,
MARI EL BRANCH 8614

Beneficiary Customer:

I as went to travel agency and learned all about cost of my arrival to you. Cost of air tickets and documents. The tourist agent has informed me that together with cost of air tickets I am necessary to pay to me all 2390 $ to understand that is not planned expenses, but I hope that you can help to me. Also that you can transfer 2000 $ on account to my aunt. I shall go at once to travel agency to pay money for my arrival to you. Ours relations everyone become stronger and more. I cannot wait this moment when we shall be together. I think that we we become good pair!!!. You agree? I wish to embrace somewhat quicker you and to kiss, I would want that our bodies could be together and not come off from each other never. I always searched for such person as you, and I have found you, I this am glad. I to ask you that you to write to me your phone number and I I shall call to you. I to wish to hear your voice and to speak with you. Your love Nataliya

After accomplishing such a deed you can edit your signature line to include a piggy, you can do that by pasting this into there :$_ lad: (without the space Wink )

Go and claim your first piggy on the Spooners The Fae, may it be the first of many Cool

Wait for me Sweety

I would like come with you this time, I am interested in seeing where the Spooner profits are going to Shocked

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo

Welcome joseywales to Spooner Hall, let's party babe.

Cool

Sweety's cockwaffly reply to "al"

Quote:
Dear Albert,
Thank you so much for your wonderful and revealing mail. I have learned heaps about you. What an interesting and resourceful man you are.

Together with by business partner I run a successful global business as well. Also by way of a coincidence my father too is a medical proffessor and doctor. He does loads of medical research as well as surgury and gene manipulation stuff. Interesting but hard to imagine or understand.

I am also a frequent traveller, I love visiting different places and learning about the World.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. I am hoping we will really click together.

Hugs and kisses

Sweety

Wink

Weekends are sooooo wonderful I find, shopping and friends and entertaining and loads of good stuff to do, but keeping "pets" on boil important too and not all that time consuming.

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have spent some time patting the Vlad pet, she needs a bit of attention if I am to get another bank account from her when this one doesn't work Wink

SweetCakes asks if Nataliya is any good at poetry

Quote:
Hi My beautiful Nataliya

I am so glad you were able to get these details to me

It is the weekend now so I wont be able to send the money until I get to the bank on Monday

I am so looking forward to us being together and I have been thinking all day about how we will spend our time rooting the days away

My Sweet Beautiful Princess, you know how much I love your sweet words, I love everything about you

I have had you so very close to my heart all day long and I simply cant get enough of you, we realy do make an exceptional team, always together
always loving and always will be. We will meet, and when we do it is going to be the happiest day of my life.

You mean the world to me and I love reading your erotic words of when we meet and make love please write more of that

I do have one more request

My wonderful pet, I have been trying to write a poem, my little nephew is here for the weekend and he has some homework to do, his homework is to write a poem.

Are you any good with poems, I would love if you could help me with it.

The poem has to be about a goat and has to include the words grass and fleece, would you mind helping me with it

And could you please send me a very recent photo, I want to make sure I find you when you get to the airport

I love you My Beautiful Princess

I will always love you

Your loving love Guru

SweetCakes

Lets see what she comes up with by way of poetry, probably nothing, but I can press on more with it to string out a few more days if I need to Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The poem has to be about a goat and has to include the words grass and fleece, would you mind helping me with it

I can do that - let me try - pulease Murry.

Quote:
Sweety had a little goat,
She also had a stoat,
The goat had some grass stuck up it's ass,
And the police are investigating its fleece.

Apologies to nephew. hahahahaahahahaha

Wink Laughing Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm

I think it may be more appropriate than what I came up with

NSFW
Put down your drinks
Dont blame me if you are offended or ruin your keyboard

Quote:
A lad Goat enthusiast named Fleece
Was chased from the Western Union by police
But he slipped on the grass
and ended with a goat up his arse
he decided next time to use grease

Editing to add Nataliya's latest reply

Nataliya says she wants mine language,

Editing to make the NSFW warning bigger, this is even more smutty than the earlier smut, please do not read on if you may be offended
NSFW warning continues

No poem that I recall, but loads of smut
Paragraphs added for the convenience and comfort of our guests

Quote:
Hello my love SweetCakes.

Thanks for your letter. It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter. To me it is very pleasant, that you will help to me with my arrival to you.

Dear SweetCakes, me it will be very pleasant if you to me can do pleasantly your language, between mine legs. Dear SweetCakes as soon as I can receive money which you to me will send, I shall pay at once money in travel agency.

To me it would be pleasant if I could be together with you, and do to you it is pleasant. I very much would like to give you all my tenderness, all my caress, all my sexuality to you.

I would like to take your penis to myself in a mouth, and I shall suck your penis, and I shall swallow of your sperm. I want that you have taken your penis, and have inclined me that you could fuck me in back and when you would take an artificial penis and would fuck me this penis in mine pussy.

I would like that you have licked all my body. I would like that you have taken me and have brought in a bathroom of a room and in a bathroom, you would put me in a bath would move apart mine legs. You would began to lick me and especially between legs. When I would start to groan that you would start to suck mine clitoris, and at me would be multi-orgasm.

I would like that you have taken your penis to yourselves in a hand, and would thrust your penis to me in mine pussy, washing pussy at this time would be hot and is damp, you would pinch with mine pussy, juice of mine pussy, and smeared this juice on your lips.

Then you would take your penis in your hand, and thrust your penis to me in a mouth as it is possible more deeply that I could take your penis completely in a mouth. I very much would want that you to fuck me in bathing in my back and mine pussy, and certainly I would like that you fucked me in a mouth.

When we would leave a bathroom we would go to a bedroom and laid down so that I could suck your penis, and you could kiss mine pussy. After we it is very strong excited from our kisses then we would lay down so that I could put to you on my shoulders legs, and you got your big penis and started me to fuck it.

I would like, that when you splashed your sperm that all sparks got to me on face after you would splash to me your sperm on face then you would fuck me in your fingers or an artificial member in my back and mine pussy. I very much want that you could suck mine clitoris, I wish to be engaged with you sex as it is possible is more often. I very strongly love you. I wait for your following letter. I hope that you write to me as soon as possible.

With huge love
yours Nataliya.

Reply pending

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let you's all into a little secret.

I do actually bait just a teensie-weensie bit.

Wink

Exhibit A;

Reply to vlad Natatatataiya

Quote:
Nataliya my sweet Princess

I read and reread your wonderful smutty mail, it is so wonderful and filled with much love and desire, I had to stop reading the second time I read it

Good thing I was not reading from work, it would not have been safe

Darling princess, are you able to help with my nephews poem

You may recall the last email where I said

My wonderful pet, I have been trying to write a poem, my little nephew is here for the weekend and he has some homework to do, his homework is to write a poem.

Are you any good with poems, I would love if you could help me with it.

Please get back to me and help with this thing

I have drawn a blank and cant seem to come up with anything suitable

And thank you so much for the photos, they were wonderful, I dont suppose you have any naked ones

All my love sweet princess

Yours forever
SweetCakes

Laughing Cool

See It's not all fun and frolics - except for the fun and frolics.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad mails are coming in thick and fast at the moment

Glad Sweety is on her toes and able to help with some replies Wink

The reality is that we both often get tied up on other projects that need our attention often and being able to fill in both with posting and replying makes it so much easier to keep the pets entertained

While Sweety was off tending to the smutty Vlad Shocked

Sweetcakes was reassuring Vivian

Quote:
Hi Vivian My Dareling

It is so wonderful to here from u again, I am sure a greater force has put us together, it seems we are perfect for each other

I so love hearing all about you and your life

Please tell me about your work, that interests me very much

Perhaps I will have a position for you in my company some day but we can talk of that later

Of course I am serious, I dont like wasting my time
I am quite busy and dont have time for games

I need to go
My pet dog needs feeding

Take care my sweetheart

Fund regards

SweetCakes

No, "fund" Regards was not a typo Wink Laughing

Editing with another new pet

Linda wants to chat

Quote:
hi sweetcakes am looking for someone to share my love with could you pls send me your email add. so we can talk more about myself on the messenger.take car

Spooners dont chat, we simply dont have time for that kind of nonsense, lets see if we can get around that

Quote:
Hi Linda

Thank you so much for your reply

I am very happy that you have taken the time to write

I am sorry but I dont understand, you have my email address, I thought we were messaging

I am sending you a message now,

Please explain

Regards
SweetCakes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic