SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This Lad Is Teaching Me The Ropes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CantStopWontStop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey All....
Fairly new, more of a watcher than a poster.
I been with this lad for a while, and finally got him to come around and admit he's a scammer. I told him I too am a con artist, a Nigerian stationed in Canada. I chatted with him for about 1 hour on Yahoo Messenger and he gave me all sorts of links to mass email lists, harvesting sites, templates for emails.. This guy does ATM Card fraud, and he was telling me all kinds of insider stuff... anyone else accomplished this type of thing before? How rare is this that they open up this way??? Thoughts, please!! I got him believing I was from Lagos, and am Igbo.. he called me "Padi" a lot.

"na jesus chris name you dey take steal,you go die very soon.make you just dey play with fire." -Joseph Dezoken

"I will have her snap her picture with the (Cumdump Queer) picture and i will forward it to you immediately. I really want to thank you so much Clit." -Emmanuel Eamone

"I want you to give me $2500 for the processing fees. Send it to Mr. Jude Okoro,Accra-Ghana.,I want to come and suck your p*ssy ok, I will always love you if only you will give me your address/ telephone so that we can know each well ok." -Robert Nartey
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there and welcome to the forums!!

It happens sometimes that they confess to being a scammer, but if he's giving you valuable information please post it up, we might have use for that.

Maybe you can get him to let you help, let you handle part of his victims (and pass them on to scamwarners)? (be careful about asking that though, he might drop you for it)

CantStopWontStop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have him believing pretty much I'm his "brother" and he was saying things like he wants to teach me and become "like daddy". He says he is 22 and the 14th child of 30. And I actually believe the kid. From Niger, and was giving me some pretty cool links... I closed the chat window accidentally however, so have mailed him and asked him to re-send that info. After about an hour conversation he was chatting like a buddy.
So we shall see. I sent him some pretty crazy emails previously so hopefully he doesn't find those and drop me.

"na jesus chris name you dey take steal,you go die very soon.make you just dey play with fire." -Joseph Dezoken

"I will have her snap her picture with the (Cumdump Queer) picture and i will forward it to you immediately. I really want to thank you so much Clit." -Emmanuel Eamone

"I want you to give me $2500 for the processing fees. Send it to Mr. Jude Okoro,Accra-Ghana.,I want to come and suck your p*ssy ok, I will always love you if only you will give me your address/ telephone so that we can know each well ok." -Robert Nartey
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, and welcome to Eater.

sounds good. and if you get again this informations you mentioned,
it is better to post it in Help, Hints and Tips Forum http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12
as that forum is not indexed or searchable by the google, like the Main Forum.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are always on the hunt for someone to help them make more money. Be aware however that he is soon going to want to speak to you on your mobile...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
CantStopWontStop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already asked for my cellular. I told him I am a student living with a family of Christians who don't believe in cell phones. He said "Ok."

The hardest part is just remembering to break up my english in a non obvious way and try and google all the slang he uses, which is pretty useless!

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why playing this game is so hard, esp when you are just starting out. By telling him you are Nigerian, you open yourself up to all sorts of questions about your tribal allegiances, hometown, family, etc. Better to be a 2nd generation Nigerian, or better yet (in some ways) just another criminal who wants in on the game. Being a U.S./Canadian citizen is very valuable to your lad though, so he may not ask too many questions but in the end, you are going to have to show him some sort of value...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic