SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen this before, and it is back:

Quote:
DEAR FRIEND.

GOOD DAY, MY NAME IS IMOH DEREK FROM NIGERIA ,PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY,I MADE A MISTAKE I SHOULDNT HAVE MADE,BUT THAT WILL NOT MAKE ME TO SIN AGAIN, MY GIRLFRIEND GOT PREGNANT FOR ME AND I CANNOT DENY BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PREGNANCY,I AM A POOR YOUNGMAN BUT SHE CAME FROM A RICH FAMILY,WE BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER AND I WANT TO GIVE THE CHILD THE CHANCE TO LIVE AND SEE LIFE, BUT HER FATHER WANTS THE BABY TO BE ABORTED BY ALL MEANS,THE PREGNANCY IS UPTO ONE MONTH PLUS AND HER LIFE WILL BE AT STAKE ON ABORTING THE BABY, THE FATHER NEVER CONSIDERED ALL THESE THINGS ,SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WANTED HER TO MARRY HIS BUSINESS PARTNER,HE HAS ORDERED HIS GUARDS TO BEAT ME UP AND YET HE IS NOT READY TO GIVE UP.

SIR/MADAM, PLEASE I KNOW I DO NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE BUT SINCE FRIENDS AND FRIENDS HAVE LEFT ME ALONE TO SUFFER FOR MY MISTAKE,I DECIDED TO ASK FOR HELP ANYWHERE,PLEASE I ASK FOR YOUR FAVOUR TO HELP ME FINANCIALY,NOMATTER HOW LITTLE ,JUST TO GIVE THIS CHILD A CHANCE TO LIVE AGAIN,I HAVE RAN AWAY WITH CHIOMA MY GIRLFRIEND,AND I INTEND TO STAY AWAY TILL SHE PUTS TO BED SO THAT THE SAFETY OF OUR BABY WILL BE GAURANTEED,BUT NOW,WE FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO FEED PROPERLY,NOT TO TALK OF TAKING HER TO HOSPITAL FOR MEDICAL CHECK-UPS.

PLEASE I REALY NEED YOUR HELP FOR I AM VERY BROKE AND CONFUSED.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR US,LET ME KNOW, OK? THE CHILD WILL LIVE WITH YOUR HELP, AND SUCCESS,FAVOUR AND BLESSINGS WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOU NOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD.

THANKS YOU AND REMAIN BLESED FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AS WE AWAIT YOUR REPLY.

REGARDS,

IMOH DEREK.

Reply to [email protected]

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Short sweet ASEM,

Quote:
I sent the funds and sent the MTCN as you requested. Please write me when you receive them.
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail send off.. will let him play Answer the unlimited questions for his money he will never get Razz

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O the poor Lov, where your pity, where's your Christian charity. How can we possable allow this to happen. What about the child, what about the mother, What about getting a bloody job.

I think we should all write to him and offer him employment at the local Sperm bank. Then he can pull himself into shape..

I will offer assistance, I will... I will. But it's Drop Bear season at the moment, and I'm busy, controlling the little buggers

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Life's a bit quite at the moment, well 4 of my russian lovlies want to
visit, and there mums all think I'm special. But that's all quite normal, So I thought I'd have a go at our Africian brothers.

So I've dug out the Good, Bad, and plain Ugly, from the charature toy box, so lets play and see what happens.
First the good

Quote:
My Dear, dear boy,,

I'm so sorry to hear about your plight, I will pray for you tonight, and also for your pregnant girl friend,,Even though you have sinned and
had sex outside of marriage, It's no wonder the girls father has put a death wish on you. Still all is not lost, I will appeal to my congregation, and we will hold a collection on your behalf. In the hope that when the child is born, you will allow it to be bought up in a good Cristian home, Away from the sins of the world.

Please promise me you will return my letter and inform me that you
have taken apone yourself to withhold the sins of the flash, and to
follow gods laws..

We will remember you in our prayers
The Very Reverend Jefferey Spotswood.
The little church on the greeen.. with an extra E

Then the bad, well she will be..

Quote:
You poor man, I have just read your communication, and it's bought tears to my eye's. Please tell me how I may be able to help
you
And ease your plight
That's the trouble these day's there simply not enough caring people in this world. As a mother myself, I can understand where your
Coming from, and will do everything in my power to assist you in
your time of need.

Fond regards Jennie

Then the ugly, my Rasta man

Quote:
Goo day, bro
Dat bad shit your gong trough, why you let your bitch get nocked up
lik dat. Dat's' bad shit man, den her
Daddy he gon to chop your nut's man. Dat's seriesly bad shit.
We in jamaca, man we don't want any of dat shit. We all rasta man, Smoke plent gunja weed, no worries man.
But hay, we gonna help you and de bitch Us colored folk we stick
togever man, you tell dis boy what you need and we
Sell dee gunja and send you some green backs, everting gonna be
sweet.
You no fuk'in worry

Catch you dude wink,,,,

Lets see if we get the little shit to bite...

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic