SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone been able to bait from a Mail.com account?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I twice registered, once under the name Hugh Dewey, attorney of the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham, and How; and the second time as Vivian Banks, managing director of a courier service.

Each time, I had the account for about a day, then it was deleted.

The first time I let it slide. The second time, I wrote to mail.com support. They told me my account had been closed for some violation of the terms of service. They weren't specific, but at some point mentioned that Mail.com was for personal use and prohibited for commercial use. I would need to get the E-Mail to get the exact wording.

So I'm 0/2 on using mail.com for baiting. Anyone have any different luck? I just turned to using Gmail.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RayAdverb wrote:
, but at some point mentioned that Mail.com was for personal use and prohibited for commercial use.

What? They have addresses such as accountant.com, financier.com, lawyer.com, etc. How can they not be intended for commercial use?
They were God's gift for scammers. Although come to think of it, it's a while since I've seen a scam email using them.
Perhaps they've clamped down on scammer abuse.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail.com is just wrong for baiting on so many levels. It is best to go to Gmail and then set up a few boxes at WWW.fanmail.com and have them forward to the Gmail account.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have ONE baiting account on mail.com because I wanted the "@homosexual.net" address, but it's a horrible service, unreliable, slower than all hell, and doesn't hide your IP. I would recommend avoiding it if at all possible.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Mail.com is just wrong for baiting on so many levels.

Such as what? I mean besides the aforementioned "deleting your account at the drop of a hat".

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used Mail.com to bait from for years and wasted a lot of time deleting spam because of the 10 meg limit (in the past) and waiting for log ons.

Does not strip your IP.
No search.
No forwarding unless you pay $29/year.
Delete accounts if no recent log on unless you pay.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

IIRC, a while back, mail.com had a nasty habit of shutting down baiter accounts. I think there is a thread about it here somewhere, a couple of years old by now.

I never wanted to chance losing a good bait, so I never used them. Lads don't really care what email address/provider you use as long as you seem like an easy payoff for them. No need to go out of your way for a special email addy when yahoo, hotmail, gmail and others work just fine.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They still shut baiter accounts, it happened to me not so long ago. Needless to say I won't be using them again for baiting.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My reverend D0ver account is thru them. Almost had a couple of potential TW@T memberships garnered from there until the lazy lad disappeared.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic