SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What gets you dropped?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me it's;

Using too many canned responses and insisting on answers to my questions - lad gets bored

MTCN s3cure - I use it too early and get dropped when they don't play

Getting cross - I'm happy to chat on the phone to lads, but I get annoyed too easily with them, I'm not pliable enough!

What are yours?

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So develop a different style, send ASEM's and have fun with the answers or stall them as long as you can before they can ask for the WU or MG payment, once my lad demands a payment by WU or MG I drop them, from there its too boring I think, others have lots of fun there though, every baiter has his own game plan.
Or go where it really hurts them and kill a site or 2 here on the forum, no real contact with lads, but very rewarding if you shut down the fourth website in a row of the same group of scammers. Twisted Evil
If you like the phone work and have cheap access, help a baiter and start a pimp my phone service and get your kicks there.

Edit: there's a lad for every baiter Wink

flumpted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also been dropped for asking my lad to fill out forms too soon. Now I'm almost 6 weeks in with three different lads and I feel more comfortable making demands, as they are heavily invested. I have yet to receive MG security forms back, but I have been *promised* they are coming tomorrow. Wink

UPDATE: And, as of today, asking for forms that one lad recgognizes as "fake." Viz: "these forms was not in the process, is a trash and you can go to hell with it. Let the Psalms in the bible judge you Lacadaisically.

I'm still going to pretend ingnorance of course so we'll see what happens.

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Last edited by junebug on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will drop you immediately if you ask "What is WU"?

Guaranteed.

Closed lad accounts x11
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Not true, actually. Several baiters have successfully wasted huge amounts of scammer time on explanations of WU.

It really depends on the scammer and the baiter character. The baiter character has to appear very gullible and clueless, and the scammer has to be a patient lad who actually believes the baiter is gullible and clueless.

Lads are very much individuals--what will get you dropped with one lad will be perfectly normal with another.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lads will be more patient if my character is an old man who wants to WU money to him

Closed lad accounts x11
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Re filling in forms, I always insist new companys / individuals register with my organisation before transactions can go ahead.

I usually slip this is early but say 'this is absolutely required but is not nessesary at this time'.

I then rope then along, dropping in the occasional mention, then after much 'business' talk to sufficiently wet their whistle I've got more lads than less falling over themselves to get registered. I've got one at the moments who's getting into a bit of a panic because the link isnt working on my site heh heh slap slap slap

Edit: I really should proof read my messages before posting Embarassed

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What gets you dropped?

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

554 delivery error: This user doesn't have a yahoo.in account

There was a great wailing and a gnashing of teeth.

Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea. Let's hope Nancy sticks around a little longer than Francis.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never know what Western Onion is, I think it's an airline. Very Happy

However, I have been dropped by not giving up my details fast enough when they ask.

Phone number, address, not sending a picture. Each lad is so different, some are patient and others are not.

I love the patient ones. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got dropped once when I took my money to a Western Union train station and gave the conductor the money. I didn't know any better. Embarassed

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i usually get dropped after a couple of weeks of not providing an MTCN number, insisting that i lost it somehow... although one of my current baits kept going despite me finding a random MTCN number in the drain O.o

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, when my hitlad didn't receive any blackmail money he dropped me cuz he knew I'd been killed. Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's usually the forms that kill me. I seem to get a the lazy lads who think I have to fill the "western union anti-fraud forms" in not them Very Happy

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pretending to be clever gets me dropped instantly. Letting on that i kow anything about iraq, or puppies, or inheritances etc. kills it instantly. lads are after stupid victims as they're easier and take less effort. reply with
Quote:
wow this sounds good
tell me how i can gt the mony
and he'll pounce on you like a cat on a sardine. Two lines, sixteen words maximum, like you type with two fingers and can't count past ten. less work for you, too.

bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got dropped after my lad got tired of working for my bank manager selling gold dust to other baiters who were really very rude to him Twisted Evil

+1 to the comments about WU - I've never been dropped for asking too many questions about wetter onions.

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the risk of being labeled a lad-hugger, I seem to find I'm hitting a stretch where I'm dropped when I start to intimate I'm briefly short on cash this week because of medical issues.

In one case I let drop in a single line that I have to wait to be paid next week because I had to buy my mother's prescriptions, "which are very expensive". In another case, I hinted that a very dear friend (somehow I'm single, and older never-married gentlemen with an older, never-married gentlemen friend) who recently had a stroke and his care is very expensive for me.

That and in a couple of other cases, all the correspondence stopped thereafter. Attempts at "where are you.... I have money now" don't seem to work.

I am half wondering if they decided to move on to someone more able to take the hit. Have at me - I expect the worst for that line.

Regards,
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just maybe you got a lad with a sense of conscience.. IE he doesn't want to scam someone who has to help pay medical bills..

Possible ..

I usually get dropped pretty quick because i have a bad habit of yanking them off script too fast.. Lol need to learn how to take them off script slowly..

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I learned from an early bait (Michael Williams) was how useful it was to have multiple baiters (or characters) with their hooks into a scammer.

You can learn a lot about a scammers reaction with multiple characters. Losing a single character won't lose the scammer. The effect in Michael's case was two 5afari's and a little time as a guest of the Cameroon government for a matter of unpaid taxi fare.

Mass baits have the same effect. It becomes a lot easier to get the scam
off script.

Scammers drop victims for all sorts of reasons. Scammers are lazy, scammers are greedy. Greed trumps lazy. Twisted Evil

p.
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Well done. I have tried to pick up old scammers again with a new account and a "I'm sorry but I can't find your email. I finally found your email addy in my address book (thank goodness!). I was really interested in what you were saying. Can you help me?"

I got one fellow to resend but the rest completely ignored me. He's one of the ones that's since gone silent again when I intimated I was a wishy0washy sort, all a-dither and needing a source of funds for my life's problems.

Regards,
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Your name is Ishkabibble?

You aren't my brother... the one who lives up in Massachussetts and is getting married in two and a half weeks... are you?

Because that's what we used to call him when we were kids.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Ha! No. Congratulations and best luck to your brother though!

The name comes from an entertainer Merwyn Bogue back 50 plus years ago.

He's one of the original actors who played "dim witted" characters. A lot have taken inspiration from him (think Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber especially; and "What me worry?" of Alfred E Neuman fame from Bogue's "I should worry?").

As an update to what I was posting above, just when you think the water is clear of sharks, those lads from Legos are back.

One has come back to me after I tried something: I went completely off the scale and pretended to have a major mental meltdown on email over the combinded deaths of McMahon, Fawcett, Jackson, and Billy Mayes. I threw in an unnamed friend as well for laughs.

I pleaded for understanding in an ASEM to the scammer, purportedly sent to another "friend" and lo and behold I got back:

Quote:

I guess you really need to have a rest. But how long do you intend to have a break? Let me know

His language skills thus far have been surprisingly good.

I've thanked him for his understanding and began asking existential questions on the "why" of everything around celebrities and their dying. I plan to have another major melt down if this works over watching Jackson's tribute on all three networks at the same time.

A lesson I suppose to never assume anything.

Regards,
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave up trying to understand lads a long time ago.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unleashing your frustration on the lad on how the lawyer is so useless after the lad being an idiot and not realizing somebody else has chopped his dollar.

Mr. 1br4h1m Z4ng0 wrote:
You are the person useless, do you thing i'm here for jokes ?? Mind yourself and how you talk to people to avoid landing your very self behind bars.

Bye.

Quote:
Dear 1br4h1m Z4ng0,

Your lawyer is completely useless and I blame her for not being able to do her job properly. She tells me to send the money to you so I tried to send it to you and than you say it has to be send to someone else. Who is this other person? What does schee want huh? How did schee hlep aus with this transaction? Schee shoodn't get a seengel dime for anything. Schee hazn't w=orked for it .

Sincerelhy,

JÜl1a K41n0maa

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic